5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7,833 posts
  • 448 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by 6point5degrees
  • Topic is favorited by 292 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 957 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 5 years ago

Great idea as I'm still getting used to the area from last years move....Anyway I have a very nice (probably HUO but cannot prove) BDK that I would be interested in trading for a SM. Love the game , but I think SM is more for me. Can provide pics if anyone is seriously interested.

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

Hope you chicago guys don't mind if some of us southern Wisconsin guys keep an eye on this thread

Not at all as I'm a Steelers fan first and foremost..sometimes on rare occasions a Lions fan. (Note...only at the beginning of the season when hope is still alive) Have to have some loyalty as I'm from Michigan.

#50 5 years ago

BDK still out there for a possible trade. Prefer SM but would consider others as well.

#93 5 years ago

Thought I would put this in here as well. Hopefully this thread doesn't get off topic much.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-xmle-magneto-83

11 months later
#1441 4 years ago

Wanted to post this link in here as well for all the Chicago folks.

Looking to sell my WOF...All the Details are in the listing.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/19900

2 weeks later
#1499 4 years ago

Update/Bump for the locals for my WOF in case it was lost in the shuffle the first time around. I've had a few offers from out of state but would really prefer to keep it local. Also would always listen to trade offers as you just never know what is out there. Link to the ad is here at
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/19900

8 months later
#2300 3 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Selling GOT premium. 2 weeks new. Leaving the hobby after being sucked back in! Includes stern topper and uninstalled inner blue side art
$6,700 firm. Like new still. picked up only.
I've worked out any kinks the machine had. Minor tweaks. Plays great now. It may have the orbit issue but not sure. Some make it around (honest) Stern coming out with fix anyway.
Don't need feedback on this guys

image_(resized).jpeg

What is the orbit issue? Sorry as I haven't been keeping up on all the GOT issues.

#2305 3 years ago

Jeez....I'm sure they will fix it but man...A little more QC testing possibly? Just shows you how difficult these things are to get right.

4 weeks later
#2437 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballphil:

Bally Fathom Pinball machine in excellent, working condition. I just picked this up from a homeowner who has had it for several years. It's been recently tuned up with new rubber rings, 2 smd LED bulbs, new CPU, displays, lamp driver and auxiliary lamp driver boards. Priced at $4500. Everything works. Playfield is nice with some light touch ups as show in the close up pictures. The cabinet has been repainted or touched up by the previous owner and looks good. The backglass is very nice with only some slight lifting at the bottom as shown. This title doesn't come up for sale very often. Great game! Fun play. Romeoville, near Chicago. Call Phil at 630-306-2567 to make an appointment to see it.

Wow! I really want one of these, but just can't seem to bring myself to pay this kind of cash. Are these really selling for this kind of money these days? This one looks nice from a distance, but has a lot of flaws if you look close. Also, has a lot of positives as well. GLWS...sticker shock for me I guess.

#2442 3 years ago

Is that Fathom asking price in the ballpark? If he is asking 4500 for that, then what would be the right price for a pristine restored example? I like the game, but dam. What am I missing? Are we in the realm of the original Kiss at this point?

6 months later
#3480 3 years ago

He must suck at pinball. I find the game quite fun if I'm on with my shots...Not so much if I'm off. To each his or her own.

1 year later
#5673 1 year ago

Need to freshen up the lineup in a bad way and looking to list for sale or trade several machines. Thinking about....

1. Undocumented HUO X-Files LED's and two extra File Cab plastics....You would be hard pressed to find a nicer one.
2. X-Men LE Magneto #83...One owner purchased new in box when they first came out.

Maybe some others as well. (Collection is up to date if you want to look) I'm not sure...If the right trade presents itself I would listen. Any interest? Hit me up with some trade offers. Doesn't hurt to ask/talk about this stuff. All I can say is no. New pins as well as older Sys 11 stuff would be considered. As I said I need to freshen things up. If anyone is in the same boat hit me with a PM.

Tom

5 months later
#6253 1 year ago

Getting a couple of new pins in the rotation and will be listing my X-men LE (Mag) and LOTR for sale in the marketplace very soon. Just wanted to give a shout out to the local crowd before I list.

X-Men is one I purchased new in box when they were released. Kind of honestly hate to see it go, but I just can't keep them all. (Wish I could)

LOTR is above average table. Hard to know how many games total? I've put on 262 in 7 years. Works 100%, just a few scuffs on the cab

Had them both for years, just need to clear some space and let someone else enjoy.

PM with any questions

#6256 1 year ago

He did reach out to me and we spoke. Thanks for the heads up.

#6257 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Anyone interested in a Houdini? May look to trade mine out. I am apparently not a good enough player because that game is kicking my ass.

I know it's sometimes frustrating. I felt the same way...then something clicked after around 20 games. The fun factor raised quite a bit after that. Good luck though

#6262 1 year ago
Quoted from TomN:

Getting a couple of new pins in the rotation and will be listing my X-men LE (Mag) and LOTR for sale in the marketplace very soon. Just wanted to give a shout out to the local crowd before I list.
X-Men is one I purchased new in box when they were released. Kind of honestly hate to see it go, but I just can't keep them all. (Wish I could)
LOTR is above average table. Hard to know how many games total? I've put on 260 or so in 7+years. Works 100%, just a few scuffs on the cab
Had them both for years, just need to clear some space and let someone else enjoy.
PM with any questions

Archived after 7 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Selling my LOTR to make some room for some new stuff coming in. I've had it for many years so it's time move it along for someone else to appreciate. Mostly original with Cliffy ...”
2018-08-13
Gurnee, IL
5,500 (OBO)

5 months later
#6938 8 months ago

Hey JT....Are you supplying the pins and vids at Level 257/Pacman these days?

1 week later
#7002 8 months ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I have 6 tickets for Ariana Grande's Sweetener Tour for Miami, FL I am looking to sell or trade. These tickets were over $4000 total. They (ticket master) will not allow me to physically get the tickets until the day of the concert. We have bought another set of tickets with meet and greet, so these need to go. Any one interested, shoot me a PM.
Thanks

Wow am I out of touch! 4K for Ariana Grande concert tickets You must truly be a fan. GLWS

#7008 8 months ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

$700 a piece for row 10. Theyre for a youngster with a very loving daddy. A family member, not my deal. Just trying to help get them sold. The M&G were outta control, dont even ask.

I get it. I did something similar for a One Direction concert a few years ago. I think I ended up spending over 500 per ticket. Worth it though as she ended up having a great night. I have youtube video of her screams when the band made it to the stage. Didn't realize she could hit that high a note. Good luck with your sale and hope you guys have a memorable night.

1 week later
#7065 7 months ago

FYI for the locals...Throwing my Goldeneye on the market. See ad for details

Archived after 13 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Goldeneye Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Putting my very nice Goldeneye up for sale. Had it for a couple of years and unfortunately I'm just not flipping it any longer. Would like to move it on to a Sega fan who will gi...”
2019-02-25
Gurnee, IL
3,400 (OBO)

6 months later
#7750 46 days ago

Dangling my bm66 out for a possible trade. Just looking to change things up possibly.

Archived after 15 days
Not sold
Machine - For Trade
Batman 66 Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “So just throwing this out there as I'm interested in a trade. Looking to change things up. Interested in JJP's (Potc or Wonka) or would consider Sterns and others on my wishlist....”
2019-09-01
Gurnee, IL
Trade

1 week later
#7754 38 days ago

I swear to god people just love to nitpick every little detail. I guess you're correct where my official Pinside wishlist is concerned. I always have a mental wishlist though and there are Sterns on it. Just for clarification...Anything made by Stern that is relatively recent would be considered. Does anyone actually keep their Pinside stuff updated to the letter on a daily basis? If you do then I commend you as you're way better then I am. Jeez

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 689.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Wheezer
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 59.00
$ 49.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 27.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 3.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 219.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 15.95
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside