FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tadowhere.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#553 9 years ago

I know this is off the thread topic....Is there any pinball league in the chi burbs?

#555 9 years ago

On my way to yomamasville to play!

1 month later
#700 9 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

No, but all his pins on ebay are overpriced:
ebay.com link
He's also the guy that used to be the partner that ran the defunct "no fear" arcade in algonquin

Was it "No Fear" or "No Limit"? I thought the ladder, Guess it don't matter as the keyword is "defunct" I bought a Megatouch EVO (ebay, duration auction) and turned out okay.

4 months later
#1084 9 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Level 257 sneak peek tonight. Call them to make a reservation: 847-805-0257

Are they going to have any pins there? Also, I hope it's not like Main Event that place is disappointing.

1 week later
#1147 9 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Just in Unshopped Roller coaster tycoon Good -Great condition, Sold as is $2250.00 . Bought from a home owner.

Still have this? pm sent

3 weeks later
#1226 8 years ago

Anyone got a Big Hurt they want to sell? I missed the one the other day...argh

#1233 8 years ago

LIONMAN is everywhere!!!!

#1255 8 years ago

Agreed I pass ppl all the time on the shoulder. I also take 88 to and from work and if your not going 70 you got issues

#1259 8 years ago

I don't see them. Are you talking about No Passing signs? They are all over but has nothing to do with passing on right, just can't pass via on coming traffic.

#1262 8 years ago

2015-03-27-15-21-42-45416495.png2015-03-27-15-21-42-45416495.png

This sign is what I see

#1266 8 years ago

I've only seen a sign like that a couple times. All the towns you mentioned are up north maybe it's different up there or could be a McHenry county thing, those guys could chime in.

4 weeks later
#1388 8 years ago

Anyone local looking for stern pro armor? I just upgraded.

7 months later
#1942 8 years ago

Yes a pain to move. I have a PB3 and have moved in out of basement to garage to store and now back in basement . Not moving again! On a positive note they are a blast to play and this one looks real nice. GLWS

4 weeks later
#2046 8 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a Big Hurt?

#2049 8 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

i might have one coming in to the shop in january. check back with me about mid month or so.

Will do. Thx

#2056 8 years ago
Quoted from catboxer:

You will probably be able to buy the Big Hurt restaurant in a few months.

Nah that's okay that place sux!

#2090 8 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Hi All -
I am picking up a machine in Winfield, Illinois this weekend (saturday morning?) that I purchased and unfortunatley cannot find anyone to help me get it out of the stairs. The owner has back issues and cannot assist. I have an appliance dolly that i've used many times, but there is no way I could do it by myself. I will gladly pay for gas/time.
Steve

I can help if needed i'm right down the street. pm me

1 month later
#2347 8 years ago

Looking for BH or RCT. PM me.

2 weeks later
#2401 8 years ago
Quoted from packie1:

Hello All:
I am searching for one of the following titles. Please PM me with condition, price and your location. Pics will be asked of it as well.
Thank You
Mike
Gottlieb
1965 Buckaroo
1963 Sweethearts
1964 Big Top
1966 Dancing Lady
1960 Flipper
Williams
1965 Moulin Rouge
1965 Lucky Strike

GL on your search.Couldn't help but notice Kewanee, famous for boilers Pic from a high-rise in KCMO very recently

20160218_110124_(resized).jpg20160218_110124_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#2495 8 years ago

chilandthread_(resized).jpegchilandthread_(resized).jpeg

#2498 8 years ago

So.....,flipper is not a dolphin? This thread has gone to flipper chit!

#2535 7 years ago

Anyone have any suggestions for a local guy who does nice powder coating? Also what should I expect to pay?

#2540 7 years ago

Thx for the suggestion. I have contacted Matt.

#2559 7 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Any one have a data east playfield power board (PPB) laying around they arent using? May need a loaner for the weekend. This is going in a JP.

I have one it has a hack on it but was working fine before I replaced with rd. Short term use should be fine.

20160315_185005_(resized).jpg20160315_185005_(resized).jpg

#2591 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Check with Matt over at Back Alley Creations. I'm not sure what he charges, but he's a good dude that does excellent work.

Thanks, had him do my Monopoly and TFTC both turned out great!

#2593 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Awesome! Can't wait to see some pics.

Well, I put them in some other threads so why not here

20160401_222928_(resized).jpg20160401_222928_(resized).jpg

20160401_214936_(resized).jpg20160401_214936_(resized).jpg

20160401_171908_(resized).jpg20160401_171908_(resized).jpg

#2594 7 years ago

I keep getting "Did not get upload ID" so I guess pin side is sick of my pics :0)

#2603 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I love that green color on TFTC! Quick question. How do you tighten those painted bolts without ruining the finish?

I used a zip lock baggie as buffer, Still had a couple twist but not too bad.

1 month later
#2839 7 years ago

Anyone local ever consider a temp trade? We trade games for a few months, then swap back. Always been intrigued.

I have thought about this as well. I would be interested in seeing how this would work? I mean do you do it on an honor system? Paperwork? Like for instance you trade me WOZ for Met for 2-3 months obviously your WOZ is worth more so I am curious if that would come into play or not? I would like a change up but a game like Met is a keeper for me but I could let it go for a few months.

3 months later
#3325 7 years ago

I have a few games for sale:
Monopoly was told was huo
TWDLE huo by me, loaded
Met Pro huo by me, loaded
Cash n carry only no trades please.

#3330 7 years ago

Lol. I didn't post prices for a few reasons a big one being I'm not sure. I know that's lame but this isn't a fire sale. Regardless if 1 or all sell because of pinside i will donate appropriately. I am open to offers or if the gallery wants to help me set a $$$$ then that works too ?

#3332 7 years ago

Shaker
Custom sparky
Pbr candy purple armor lolipop rails
Pin pac
Piston shooter rod
Pingraffix speaker panel
FF led panel with flashers
Pingraffix snake mod
Mini lcd
Leds from CT
Color dmd
And more im prolly forgetting.

7 months later
#4239 6 years ago

Anyone looking for DMD's?

Stern Red (removed from twdle) great condition $110
Stern Orange (removed from Monopoly) $70

1 month later
#4399 6 years ago

FWIW I got a Met from Mike a couple years ago nib and got a great deal, I went in his showroom..you know where he had about 39 machines ready to test/play, he has grown since then as I see he now has 40 but I went to buy a used machine and in talking with Mike ended up getting the Met (nib) like I said at a good deal for me - maybe not for you. I also think the price police are in full effect elsewhere on pinside so no need to drag it into this thread.

2 months later
#4652 6 years ago

Anyone here pick up that Sega Gun Fight off CL? Also anyone local selling an Arcade Legends 3?

1 year later
#6503 5 years ago

Anyone local have DI they are looking to sell?

1 week later
#6562 5 years ago

Anyone need a Data East PPB and PS, for repair? PS has evidence of a hack and PPB was working when pulled but shows a jumper w/ blacks spots. FREE for the taking or i'm throwing them out.

#6564 5 years ago

You got them!

#6584 5 years ago

Too bad there is not a feature to block ppl from Madison

#6587 5 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

Just suggesting a site feature to block ads from certain sellers, that's it. Just would be a nice thing to have.

So, I have this correct. You want to block GAP from the Chicago thread in which you are viewing from WI? I like what Mike has to offer in this thread and i'm not in the MADISON thread crying about whomever from wherever WI! You guys are funny!

#6591 5 years ago

Can you BS pumping WI ppl just exit stage left? (this is the Chicago thread) Or maybe, I can buy your 8K AMH LOL! Wait it get's better.....start pumping that ICE ICB I sold to a guy in WI for $1300 and now you're pumping it (another WI guy) at $3500? How bout you tardz start a MADISON thread! I know, not much drama between Professor at UDUMBNORTH but hey us down here can stick to our CHIT!

#6592 5 years ago

Ahhh. Northbrook is in WI

#6594 5 years ago

How bout you step up? They bashing a local guy that they have no dealings with. They butt hurt and talking Chit, I speak fact and you jump on me? Way to go MOD class. class. class. I'm only lumping one, which I guess is ur BOY, so sorry, ahhh...maybe not. There's smart ppl in here.... so defend as u wish.

#6596 5 years ago

Wow, I guess you cannot scroll up?

#6597 5 years ago

All the thumbs down from the North! How telling is that?

#6599 5 years ago

Yep and I have started so much shit and have been a troll in my 5 years here. Whatever..........................Elephant in the room has no response, that tells the story.

#6601 5 years ago

No offense bro....Rockford? You are not part of our MSA. Just pointing that out.

#6603 5 years ago

So sad you of all people.

#6605 5 years ago

I never tried to control that. I pointed out the elephant and got crushed by everyone but that B&T*H! Be true in what you do.

#6608 5 years ago

Out

4 months later
#7163 4 years ago

Will be listing DILE & Met Pro loaded, will post here when I do as i'm looking for local sale.

#7165 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Where are you located?

56 & 59

#7174 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I'm in Elgin
Let me know when you're ready to sell and how much you're looking to get.

I have listed them.

1 year later
#8447 3 years ago

2 months later
#8836 3 years ago

13' or 16'?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tadowhere.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=tadowhere and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.