FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider slightlysnaked.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7903 4 years ago

Looking to buy pin somewhere in the Chicago area. I can pick up. Would have loved that Speakeasy that was posted here last week for $650, but looks like I missed the boat. I have a chance to buy a Stern (2003?) Playboy for less than $3,000, but I thought I would like around here first. Just looking for a pin that has been well cared for, and in good shape and ready to play. Willing to spend up to $3k or so. I've been checking the classifieds, but it gets a little overwhelming. Let me know if anyone has anything that would be a good fit. Thanks!

#7909 4 years ago
Quoted from RandyW:

I have a Stern Playboy listed on here for $2500, it's in East TN, but it's an amazing table!

Man... that thing is in great shape... such a fun game, too. That's a decent ride, but if I don't find something better soon, I might just do it.

-Snake

#7912 4 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

You might check with Bob Cunningham and see if he is doing a trip near there and up to your area.

I'm new to Pinside... I'm guessing Bob is some type of Pinball Mule?

2 months later
#8112 4 years ago
Quoted from simplykind:

Drove home Kissless, but still got to make a trip to Pinball life and get some time in on Rick and Morty so wasn't a complete waste of a day!

There's a Rick and Morty in the Chicagoland area? I checked out the Pinball Life website... doesn't look like the public is allowed to just go there and play, but good to know either way.

#8115 4 years ago
Quoted from simplykind:

Yeah I believe it's Scott's proto #1. I would bet you could play it if you threw $5 per game on the glass or had a nice parts order to pick up

Time to put in an order for some PinGulp Beverage Caddy's! In all seriousness... Huntly is a fuggin drive for me, and I heard Brixies in Brookfield is getting Rick and Morty (Blood Sucker Edition) number 18, although I have been trying to confirm that with no luck thus far.

#8119 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Rob has said as much, so I would expect it to be there soon.

Nice. Wasn't totally sure with their recent acquisition by Imperial Oak, and if you look on there Facebook/Twitter, you wouldn't even know they have five great pins.

5 months later
#8618 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

How’s going buds.I’m looking for a FG in area for my 12 yr old .Hes a huge fan (I’m a bad dad lmao hes a great kid ) I won’t be ready with $ to make a offer for 2-3 weeks but absolutely will be I’m working my thing off to get him this .I only have 2 keepers so not looking for a trade ,cash n pickup I’m always up for a road trip as long as it’s within 5 hour drive (from crown point IN)I can only give up 1 day for this .Im new this year to pinside and will gladly pay the pinside sale fee not looking to go off the grid I’m just not sure on rules .Thanks feel free to PM me ,best to all !!

I saw this ad in St. Louis... https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/99544

Seems a little high, but with that UNOBTAINABLE topper, maybe not.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider slightlysnaked.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=slightlysnaked and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.