FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rca1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#694 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Thought RFM didn't like LEDs?

RFM works fine with LEDs. They operate correctly. It just throws an error message since the game thinks they are burned out. Does not affect operations.

More like RFM doesn't understand LEDs.

1 week later
#796 9 years ago
Quoted from dougram69:

Have an Original Williams NOS WH2O playfield for sale $1600.

That looks freaky weird with Rudy peeking through.

3 weeks later
#873 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballphil:

Just sold my Taxi for $2600.

That must be SOME Taxi.
Yo Taxi!

5 months later
#1446 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I got 2 people interested in it right now. One wants to know if someone can bring it to VFW with them.

One of these people is me. I'd be happy to get this game.
If anyone is willing to pick up from Neo and bring it over this way, I would be happy to kick in some gas money.
I would be able to take the game in Southwest Michigan, just off I-94, any time, including Friday of the VFW show.
I will be at the VFW show on Saturday. Driving over there early Saturday morning and coming back home Sunday morning. Happy to meet someone at VFW while there.

3 weeks later
#1514 8 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Is Yomamasville close to Illinois?

Sort of. More like a far northwest Chicago suburb.
But then again it depends on who's mama we're talkin' about.

10 months later
#2677 8 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I'm bringing every single game I own to that show

You're going to need a bigger boat.

3 months later
#3263 7 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I will never donate money to Pinside under any circumstances. I have been in the *hobby* since 1999. I have received plenty of help through the years, and truly believe in paying it back. I don't care how many extra features Pinside tries to jam onto a screen, there is zero chance this place (or any place) survives without actual content (which comes from the user base, not from the designer). There are lots of pretty cars that don't have motors, you can't drive them though.

This is a reasonable, logical and well thought out comment. Thanks for your help along the way.
However, as someone who is much more likely to need help than to give help, I'm glad to donate a bit to keep the place running.

4 months later
#3852 7 years ago

So..................WOW.
Is this anyone here?
Anybody know anything about it?

chicago.craigslist.org link

1 week later
#3874 7 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Man, its close to impossible to deal with any older gentlemen who still think prices are from the 2000's.

One trick is to tell 'em stories that don't go anywhere, like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Give me five bees for a quarter," you'd say. Now, where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones.

2 months later
#4153 7 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Jay, you should get your penis chromed.

I thought it already was.

1 month later
#4310 6 years ago
Quoted from damageinc55:

I asked condition and he said "adjust failure".

Wonder if it said that before he took the batteries out. Pictures show both with and without batteries in there.

2 months later
#4616 6 years ago

So who's the CL guy with the NGG that has to go TODAY for CASH?
Seems like he's got enough ads posted.

1 month later
#4805 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

The glass looks promising. Usually they reds are badly faded. Anyway $350 used to be about right for an unshopped EM. These days it's challenging to find anything worthwhile under $500.
chicago.craigslist.org link

Wonder if he would trade for a giant inflatable clown head?

3 months later
#5303 6 years ago
Quoted from Fender2000:

Looking to buy an Al's Garage Band Goes On A World Tour.
Please let me know if anyone has one for sale.

John at Elkhart Pinball has one on South Bend Craigslist that looks pretty nice.

#5327 6 years ago

Don't know her. Can you PM me her number?

1 week later
#5411 6 years ago
Quoted from Dewey68:

Seems like a good price

Maybe an "O.K." price.
Minor playfield wear and planking. Some backglass flaking and paint loss. Cabinet looks O.K.
Not bad, not great.
Looks that way to me anyway. Haven't seen it in person, and don't know the seller (I think).

1 month later
#5537 6 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

Thongs are moving

Wow. This game now sounds better than I thought it would be.
(PATZ on your show schedule?)

1 year later
#6926 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

cant be but a few hours round trip from you TBH. Go for it. That one appears to have a very nice glass.

That's Paul. Nice guy who knows pins. I bought one of my games from him and see him at shows now and then.
Garage is attached, but I don't think it's heated. Guessing that he has the backglass in the house.

6 months later
#7704 4 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

Spam or not, good to know you can get these colored nuts cheap!

Argh.........Must resist inappropriate joke..

2 weeks later
#7749 4 years ago

Come over and visit the beach this weekend. Go home with a new game or two....

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Firepower Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I need room, so a couple of games have to go. I got this game a few years ago from another Pinsider. He had John Freel from Elkhart Pinball go through the boards. Very clean with n...”
2019-08-31
St Joseph, MI
1,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 392 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Stars Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I need room, so a couple of games have to go. I got this Stars from another Pinsider a few years ago as an oddball project. I had to correct a few issues, but everything works nice...”
2019-08-31
St Joseph, MI
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 767 times
Contributed to Pinside

Stars is sold pending transfer. Firepower is still available.

Added over 5 years ago:

Stars is sold.
Come get yourself a Firepower.

Added over 5 years ago:

Firepower is sold.

3 months later
#7967 4 years ago
Quoted from balt:

I am very jealous of the person who picked up a $200 Meteor in McHenry last night off Craigslist. Christmas came early for someone!

Saw that also. Hope it was a legit deal for someone.
Also, anyone on here get the Ebay Grand Lizard that sold for $820 yesterday?
Was listed as not working, but looked to be in pretty good shape.

3 weeks later
#8026 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I've got a box of underwear I'm looking to get rid of. All used. Some with holes.
Thought I'd offer it up to the pinball community before anyone else.
PM me if interested!

Will you trade for a giant inflatable clown head?

3 months later
#8228 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

They want you to CALL 24/7. I'm pretty sure Mike has no idea he is selling pins on Craigslist.
Photos are all borrowed from Pinside.

Also, I might be missing something, but there doesn't seem to be any phone number associated with that ad.
So who knows what they are up to...........

1 month later
#8293 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

But does FB marketplace have pinball parts (too many to list) in algonquin? What about inflatable clowns? What about $150 cleopatra backglass that's been up there for about 8 years? What about a menagerie of pinballs, arcade games, and redemption games all in one stop shop in naperville?

And "Want to Buy" ads. Need lots of those.

2 weeks later
#8333 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

What would you define as "nonsense"?

I kinda like this one, but it's clearly nonsense.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1017-modfather-pinball-mods/00188-metallica-mallard

1 month later
#8439 3 years ago
Quoted from SergioJ:

I’ve got a Cleo EM glass that’s got some flaking but would make a decent wall hanger. Could hang on to it until Allentown next year if you’re interested. PM me if you are....

You should put that on CL for an outrageous price. Over and over and over again.

#8452 3 years ago
Quoted from AndHart120:

Not sure how you can price something without knowing about it first.

You answer a pinball for sale ad.
The seller tells you it might not work and hasn't been turned on in years. The price is cheap.
Are you really going to see if you can get it running at the sellers place to raise the price, or load it up and check later?

Now say you want to flip the game. Post it the same way for a few bucks more, or add some valuable hours to it?

#8555 3 years ago
Quoted from ltd73:

Just got a screaming deal on an unshopped, unchecked Secret Service from GAP today. Always find it funny that people complain there aren't any deals, put down your sippy cup and pick up your phone!

Untested? How could you possibly know what to pay?

1 month later
#8694 3 years ago

Anybody here get the Free non-working Barracora that was briefly on Chicago CL?
Looked like some damage to the cabinet. Maybe the head was yanked off without removing the bolts?
Could have looked worse.

5 months later
#9110 3 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

Can't seem to find a way to post a photo of it on the forum. Has that ability been removed?

Correct. No pics in the regional for sale threads.
You can post and ad and link that though.

3 weeks later
#9158 3 years ago
Quoted from Scott250r:

Looking for some feedback on Troy of mtzarcade. Pinside user = vidgameseller. Anyone here deal with him Please? Please pm me, thanks all

Bought my Iron Man from Troy.
He was great to deal with and the game is nicer than he described.
First class.

6 months later
#9571 2 years ago
Quoted from jho159:

Sale Pending!

Grand Prix

Used - shows wear, needs some work “Williams Grand Prix, needs a coil stop on one reel reattached. (Played fine til I moved it, then the stop fell off). Could use cleaning/rubber, but nice cab and pf. Couple small we...”

2 days ago

Peotone, IL

750 (OBO)

jho159

Thank you!
This game will clean up very nicely.

8 months later
#10240 1 year ago
Quoted from chad:

Machine - For Sale

Laser Ball

New!

Used - shows wear, needs some work “Williams Laser Ball Project , complete, rather ugly- but salvageable. Cabinet bad, playfield descent, legs included as is lockdown bar.. missing 1 star roll over. Backglass fair....”

1 hour ago

Rockford, IL

chad

Good deal, and the right outlane is hillaroius!

1 year later
#11209 9 months ago

This is a scam, right?
The address is GAP's.

[Ad embed: this ad was deleted]

2 weeks later
#11268 9 months ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

I’m in the market. Looking for some older titles that I’m going to be placing in my office. Mainly interested in either lightly routed for home. Use only games.
Games of interest:
POTC Stern
Lord of the rings
Guardians pro
Spiderman
Transformers
I would be interested in other games, possibly as well, but they must be movie related games and I’m not looking to spend a ton of money, so nothing brand new. Depending on pricing, I am interested in trying to find a deal with someone that I can buy at least two of the games from the list.

Those are older games?

#11270 9 months ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Yes, other than guardians, which is 2017, all of the other games are in the DMD era in my list above. I don’t consider early DMD stern games from 12-17 years new titles.

Crap. I'm just old.
I think of 2-inch flippers and bells instead of chimes when you say older games.
DMD games are newer in my book.

3 months later
#11662 5 months ago

Not my setup, this is PMWolf's elevator system.
(Wow. It was 15 years ago that he built it? Time flies.)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rca1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=rca1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.