6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9,014 posts
  • 499 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 hours ago by gjm7777
  • Topic is favorited by 345 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 957 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider razerx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#101 6 years ago

I've got a HUO perfect, low play STLE I am looking to trade +/- cash to even out a deal for 1 or 2 of any of the following titles:
BDK, RBION, Shadow, Radical, FGY, Banzai Run, SM, JY. May consider others. I'll be around all weekend if anyone wants to work something out

1 week later
#189 6 years ago

Excellent to hear that it's finally happening!
Marcos, you around?

1 week later
#263 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

the problem with flash is, they made way to many of them. every warehouse on the planet (that was doing pinball back then) has 2 or 3 of them sitting around (unless they threw them in the trash). It's why it's value is practically nothing. You can get them a dime a dozen.

In addition to that, while it may be iconic, it also is one of the ugliest art packages to date, IMHO.

#266 6 years ago
Quoted from Well_Fed_Games:

I've come across some that were really beat, but if anyone has a line on a working but well used Flash (with ideally a less-than-average black glass and play field art, and a price to match), I would love to find one for a re-theme project.

I don't have an entire game, but I do have a complete, unshopped, working Flash PF with just a little bit of wear in the bonus area if you are interested. I had it working in my Gorgar cab a couple of years ago. I would let it go for 40 bones if you want to come get it.

#270 6 years ago

Flash PF sold to danczaz.

#287 6 years ago

Would Dr Fuji be sold with it?

#289 6 years ago

Ah, that's the secret

1 week later
#304 6 years ago

Really surprised it took so long to move that STTNG. If I was in the market for one, I would have contacted you.

2 weeks later
#382 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Now there's a pin that you almost never see. They must not have made a lot of them. Only 18 Pinsiders list one in their collection. I've never played one. Is it any fun? You would think they would be popular with Harley enthusiasts.

Actually Stern made a ton of HD's. In 3 versions. I think the majority of them went to non-pinheads and harley owners though since the gameplay on them is pretty meh.

#426 6 years ago

A small inverter generator's only a few hundo. You probably don't have a sump, but I bought one to go with my battery backup on the sump for bad storms with ext power outages. Gives me peace of mind, so I don't feel completely helpless/bored during an outage.

#431 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Screw taxis. Uber is where all the action is at!

I heard the action was at the airport restrooms.

1 month later
#561 6 years ago
Quoted from tadowhere:

I know this is off the thread topic....Is there any pinball league in the chi burbs?

There's the Brixies monthly tourney on the 3rd Tuesday of the every month in Brookfield. I know it's not a league, however there is a core group that show up monthly (giving it a little bit of league feel) and there's usually a new face or two, too. Might be a start if you're looking to meet up with some new peeps, without any long term league commitments.

1 month later
#771 6 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

I also have a Pirate of the Caribbean great condition for $3200 cash unshopped as is.

Now that sounds like a deal!

#785 6 years ago

$100 EM Williams A-Go-Go project. Looks to be complete minus the lockbar, legs and back door.
In LaGrange Park, 60526

20141012_131543.jpg 20141012_131647.jpg 20141012_131750.jpg
#786 6 years ago

Also have a very nice but not HUO Stern Spiderman for 4700.
Will probably bring that to Expo.

1 year later
#2239 4 years ago

Hmmm, I do have some topps baseball cards from the 80's

1 month later
#2445 4 years ago

Relax, I'm a professional...uhh, professional what?

#2450 4 years ago
Quoted from He-Man40:

Professional Hoarder?

Professional Whorer

4 weeks later
#2656 4 years ago

1st Annual, no. Inaugural, yes.

#2671 4 years ago
Quoted from Dewey68:

Can you imagine if Pinball Life moved their open house up to coincide with the AVGR expo? "Now I could never be sure, but I thought that I heard the sound of "Taps" being played. Gently."

That would likely hurt Expo even more.

#2672 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

the EXPO website is rarely up to date

Every year I get a year older, the Pinball Expo website stays the same age.

#2678 4 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

You're going to need a bigger boat.

A bigger swing boat. And bring Lionman! too.

2 months later
#3063 4 years ago

Why are people so afraid to mention who the other guy is when they have a deal that goes bad, especially when asked? If you stick to the facts, what's the harm?

#3065 4 years ago

Understood, thanks for sharing. It's good background info to know what certain sellers are capable of.

1 month later
#3238 4 years ago

This site has slowly turned into a bureaucracy that's highly over moderated with a bunch of unnecessary features added to it, 99% of which I could care less about. The reason I migrated from RGP was because that's where the action went and because you could actually post some pics. The layers of rules is making this place less and less appealing. Makes me wonder when the next iteration will come.

2 months later
#3611 4 years ago

Stern Star Trek (Pro) will be in Free Play area at Expo. Game was lightly routed with shaker, side mirrors and final frontier etched in side rails but still in very nice shape. 4400 or trade for Whoa Nellie BJM, Family Guy, ToM, IJ4, possibly others.

2 weeks later
#3654 4 years ago

To be fair, there are several bars right across the street down there that are not charging a cover too, but it's probably just gonna be completely nuts down there. As much as it would be cool to be in a bar nearby and hear the roar of the crowd while watching, I think I'll just pop over to my local watering hole and watch it there for that community vibe.

#3657 4 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Anyone interested in a pretty nice F14? It is the one that's in Dead Flip's/Jack Dangers studio. Cabinet is pretty nice with minimal red fading. Beacons are working and present. Really limited playfield wear besides some Mylar bubbling and maybe some insert crazing. Displays look to be pretty new and are super bright. The battery holder has some acid damage (doesn't look like it hit the board at all) and needs to be replaced. Flippers are strong and everything seems to be playing great. This is all from memory as I haven't seen the machine for 6+ months besides watching the streams.
Jack needs room in the studio and I don't have room either. Asking $1100

Have a link? I'm not on FB.

4 months later
#4172 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

I have a Funhouse I'm going to officially list on Pinside in the next week or so. The game is fully functional minus a GI string out in the backbox. Although this game has been in home use for the last 20 years, it is only in average shape. It's dirty and needs a good going through.
$3200 firm.
It's set up to look at and play test at Pinball Life.
Terry.

So it's HUO for the last 20 years...c'mon say it, say it

2 weeks later
#4236 3 years ago

CPR Gold Pinbot playfield + CPR plastic upper playfield 900.

3 months later
#4592 3 years ago

He likes making blanket statements. Depends on the operator, I keep my route games clean, protected with button guard rails, spot mylar, cliffy's etc. and working in top condition. There are no wear spots or flipper button wear once I'm done and ready to move them on, unless they were there before I put em out.

1 month later
#4811 3 years ago

Got a few to list. Will get ads with pics up in a couple days. All 3 of these games are very nice, clean, plug n play.

Stern BDK 4500
Williams Jokerz! 2200 (early production machine #80 with near perfect playfield)
Williams Space Mission 600

BTW, I'm located in LaGrange Park, not Chicago.

#4826 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

might want to state that the jokerz has a XR17 coated field.

yah, I wanted to keep it simple for this thread. Was going to elaborate more on the details when I got pics ready to post the ads, probably tomorrow afternoon. That Jokerz playfield does look pretty amazing.

#4876 3 years ago

Stern BDK--SOLD
Williams Jokerz!--SOLD
Williams Space Mission--Keeping this one for now

#4893 3 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Thanks RazerX! This Jokerz was a bit out of my price range, but I couldn't pass it up & local!
Not surprised you kept the Space Mission-great looking pf & cab on that game.

Was nice dealing with you, Rey. Glad a game that nice is going to someone who will appreciate it. Enjoy, my friend!

2 months later
#5277 3 years ago

Archived after 2 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Guns N' Roses Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished “Relisting because the buyer had to back out for personal reasons, so here's your chance if you missed out the fire time Pretty nice GnR. Cab colors are nice and bright. 100% w...”
2018-02-25
La Grange Park, IL
5,300 (OBO)

#5281 3 years ago
Quoted from chad:

If this is the one that was at Expo, it played flawless!! Rob did you tighten down the one pop bumper body? Buy with confidence.

Yep, found it when I took a gander through it again to make sure everything was tight and working properly. thanks for the reminder though.

#5287 3 years ago

Also have a pretty decent Hollywood Heat with LEDs and nos translite installed for 700.

#5291 3 years ago

HH is sold.

GnR still available. Dropping price to 5300 obo. Possibly interested in I500 or WNBJM +cash. Maybe others but really trying to make some room.

#5293 3 years ago

Make me an offer on GnR. I'd like to sell it this weekend.

#5363 3 years ago

I have 2 Stern Lectronamo's for sale. I went through the boards on both and confirmed that they both have fully working board sets. Both backglasses have some degree of flaking (as they all seem to).

Lectronamo #1 has a little nicer playfield and backglass than #2. Everything works great, plug and play. $550

Lectronamo #2 is a very light project if you want to call it that. It works and plays fine, all boards are good. There are just some feature lamps out, but I know the lamp board is 100%, so that means the issue is in the lamp board connectors or bad lamp sockets. The only other issue of note is the player 4 display flickers and I don't want to spend any more time on it. $450

Or come and take them both away for 900.

#5365 3 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

I have 2 Stern Lectronamo's for sale. I went through the boards on both and confirmed that they both have fully working board sets. Both backglasses have some degree of flaking (as they all seem to).
Lectronamo #1 has a little nicer playfield and backglass than #2. Everything works great, plug and play. $550
Lectronamo #2 is a very light project if you want to call it that. It works and plays fine, all boards are good. There are just some feature lamps out, but I know the lamp board is 100%, so that means the issue is in the lamp board connectors or bad lamp sockets. The only other issue of note is the player 4 display flickers and I don't want to spend any more time on it. $450
Or come and take them both away for 900.

SOLD, thanks!

2 months later
#5696 2 years ago

Relisted my GnR since the buyer had to back out.

Archived after 2 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Guns N' Roses Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished “Relisting because the buyer had to back out for personal reasons, so here's your chance if you missed out the fire time Pretty nice GnR. Cab colors are nice and bright. 100% w...”
2018-02-25
La Grange Park, IL
5,300 (OBO)

1 month later
#5854 2 years ago

Vintage Miller High Life 3-stage animated neon beer sign. See pics in the MGC rummage sale thread. Works great. This thing is heavy, not like the newer ones. 200 firm

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-unofficial-mgc-rummage-sale-thread/page/3#post-4328496

#5856 2 years ago

Taxi 2600 OBO
Decent cab. Some wear in pops but the rest of the pf is in pretty decent condition since there is mylar over the bottom half. Fully working, boards clean, nvram installed.
Also have a cpr pf + plastics + all 3 ramps new for 1100 more.

Added over 3 years ago: Game SOLD

3 weeks later
#5939 2 years ago

SOLD SOLD

Still have my Taxi restore parts package that I did not sell with the game. Includes the following:

-New 1st quality/Gold CPR playfield
-New CPR plastics
-New Arrival ramp
-New Departure ramp
-New Spinout ramp (Red)

I don't think the playfields are available anymore. Asking 1200 obo.

#5941 2 years ago
Quoted from brandsilence:

Might want to post in the Taxi owners club if you haven't already.

Good idea, thanks!

1 month later
#6071 2 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Just went to St Louis to pick up a FT a month ago......right around the same price also..... GLWS.

Congrats on finally picking up your FT Rey! Great game!

1 month later
#6161 2 years ago
Quoted from brandsilence:

Making some room, selling off my Spanish Eyes
chicago.craigslist.org link

We need to have another round of low score on this puppy before it leaves, lol.

1 month later
#6236 2 years ago

Just listed my super nice TAF. Will also be listing a FH soon that has a super nice cab with new IPB playfield included but not installed.

4 months later
#6784 2 years ago

**Cheap EM Alert**

I have a 1957 Gottlieb Super Circus for $200 firm (that's what I got into it). It appears to be complete and playable but needs to be gone through. Located in LaGrange Park, 60526

Added over 2 years ago:

SOLD

#6785 2 years ago
Quoted from catboxer:

He says it's 2 blocks down, I hope that's closer to Brixies!

2 blocks the other way but still not far.

2 months later
#7159 1 year ago

Just posted my Mint HUO ACDC Luci FS:

Archived after 6 days
Sold for $ 6,500
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) “AC/DC Luci Premium Vault. Basically brand new without the box, mint, HUO, perfect. Been in my basement since I opened the box. Still has the protective tape on the t-molding trim...”
2019-03-21
La Grange Park, IL
6,500 (OBO)

1 week later
#7200 1 year ago
Quoted from gweempose:

brad76 is looking for just such a game ...

Machine - Wanted

Wanted: Demolition Man

Wanted! “Looking for a very nice version of this game. Prefer to have LEDs already installed. Willing to travel for the right game.”

23 days ago

Plainfield, IL

Wanted

Brad76

Are ya sure?

1 year later
#8779 3 months ago

Just posted these 2. Will also be posting a Rob Zombie and Strange Science soon.

Archived after 42 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
Scared Stiff Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished “Nice Scared Stiff. LEDs throughout. Fully working and playing well. Cabinet colors are nice and bright. A clear playfield protector (from https://www.playfield-protectors.com/)...”
2020-10-07
La Grange Park, IL
7,000 (OBO)

#8797 3 months ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

I have 26 games now with 3 more coming in the next couple of weeks. It fills up. I wanted to restore it and do some cool things to it, but too many new games came out that I want. I will take $800 for the Pink Panther. I have photos if you want them. It was shopped with new rubbers just a couple of months ago. Let me know.

wow, that's a heck of a deal Jim!

2 weeks later
#8857 83 days ago

Finally got around to posting this last night.

Archived after 3 days
Sold for $ 1,500
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Strange Science Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Strange Science unshopped but working 100% including the neon topper. I’m also including a brand new set of 3 Freeplay40 ramps for it (cost me 227). I was going to restore this...”
2020-10-27
La Grange Park, IL
1,500 (OBO)

#8859 83 days ago

Just got this one listed today too if anyone's in the market for one.

Archived after 41 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) “Rob Zombie low play HUO game in clean, excellent condition. I purchased this game new from Spooky when it came out. Works 100%, no issues. This game has a set of proto laser cut...”
2020-10-28
La Grange Park, IL
4,300 (OBO)

#8863 83 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I can help you make room by moving out that Chicago Coin I see behind it......lol

Haha, yah, Genco. Trying to make some room in the garage, so I can finally give that thing some attention.

#8870 80 days ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Alright before winter comes and I avoid killing myself on my bulk head access basement stairs, anyone have a game for sale?
Eric's GnR in the LE variety has my attention but winter is coming.

Shadow?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
B & K Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 5,999.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
£ 49.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 91.00
$ 8.00
Playfield - Other
Cobra Amusements
$ 29.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
$ 7,399.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
$ 40.00
Playfield - Decals
Great American Pinball
$ 22.50
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 8,999.99
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider razerx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside