FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider racerx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2951 7 years ago

Gang,
Just added 1966 Gottlieb Crosstown to the Market page. $600 located in Des Plaines. Thanks, Mark

1 week later
#2984 7 years ago
Quoted from Racerx:

Gang,
Just added 1966 Gottlieb Crosstown to the Market page. $600 located in Des Plaines. Thanks, Mark

Fun game, Cheap! Everyone needs a 60's wedgehead! Next stop CL... don't make me do it

1 week later
#3056 7 years ago
Quoted from Racerx:

Fun game, Cheap! Everyone needs a 60's wedgehead! Next stop CL... don't make me do it

Price dropped to 500 to move this one to a new collection...

7 months later
#3941 7 years ago

WTB: GTB Kings and Queens backglass.
Anyone local have a Shay Repro or minty original Kings and Queens backglass for sale?
Thanks!
Mark

1 year later
#5997 5 years ago

Just listed a Target Alpha in the Marketplace. Needs a little work , but it's all there and in pretty good shape. 600.00

Machine - For Sale
Target Alpha Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “PRICE DROP! Game was out of long term storage. I've spent a couple hours getting it up and running, but there is still a reset issue. It's all there and in good shape but really ne...”
2018-05-21
Des Plaines, IL
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 421 times
Contributed to Pinside

Also have a ABT/Frantz US Marshall .10 arcade target game listing soon. Both located in Des Plaines.

#6025 5 years ago

Holiday weekend price drop on Target Alpha... now 500.00!!

Machine - For Sale
Target Alpha Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “PRICE DROP! Game was out of long term storage. I've spent a couple hours getting it up and running, but there is still a reset issue. It's all there and in good shape but really ne...”
2018-05-21
Des Plaines, IL
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 421 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6048 5 years ago

Nice toasty holiday Monday. Perfect for hauling this Target Alpha out of my garage
Several pm’s but nobody has pulled the trigger yet.

4 months later
#6435 5 years ago

Other - For Sale
“I've got this Characters Unlimited fortune teller. It was made for a shoe store, she (Gigi) has many different sayings...about shoes and running LOL! I was planning on changing her...”
2018-10-09
Des Plaines, IL
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 227 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6437 5 years ago

Yep, she needs some better Hair/makeup and a different outfit for sure.... Unless you like the runner gal look.
The mechanics are the same as Zoltan so I suppose someone could get a different face from CharactersUnlimited.
The cabinet is really clean, she probably spent most of her time in the shipping case (which must have cost a fortune).

1 month later
#6560 5 years ago

Other - For Sale
“I've got this Characters Unlimited fortune teller. It was made for a shoe store, she (Gigi) has many different sayings...about shoes and running LOL! I was planning on changing her...”
2018-10-09
Des Plaines, IL
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 227 times
Contributed to Pinside

Just dropped the price on my Characters unlimited Fortune teller, if you ever wanted one of these, this is a great deal.
Thanks,
Mark

11 months later
#7882 4 years ago

Just listed a nice Bally Speakeasy, nice game, great price, I'm near O'hare, come get it.

Machine - For Sale
Speakeasy Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “On hold until Monday... Nice Bally Speakeasy 2 player add-a-ball. Newer rings, brand new NVRAM, clean original board set. Great playfield, clean cabinet, minty backglass. Added sma...”
2019-11-09
Des Plaines, IL
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 491 times
Contributed to Pinside

Thanks,
Mark
UPDATE: on hold till Monday!

6 months later
#8272 3 years ago

Just listed a pretty decent Monster Gun, I'll offer it up here before going to CL...
Easy pick up near O'hare. Thanks! Mark

Other - For Sale
“1967 Midway Monster Gun. Decent cabinet,solid with some paint loss, new levelers, Really nice inside cardboard graphics and backglass with just a couple little marks. I've had this...”
2020-05-26
Des Plaines, IL
Archived after: 49 days
Viewed: 309 times

#8283 3 years ago

Just listed a pretty decent Monster Gun, I'll offer it up here before going to CL...
Easy pick up near O'hare. Thanks! Mark

Perfect weekend for moving games...

2 weeks later
#8306 3 years ago

Just dropped the price on this... pretty decent, and working, EM arcade game for under a grand... Any local interest?
Thx,
Mark

Other - For Sale
“1967 Midway Monster Gun. Decent cabinet,solid with some paint loss, new levelers, Really nice inside cardboard graphics and backglass with just a couple little marks. I've had this...”
2020-05-26
Des Plaines, IL

1 week later
#8353 3 years ago

Price drop again.... somebody needs a nice EM gun game...

Other - For Sale
2020-05-26
Des Plaines, IL

1 year later
#10212 1 year ago

FS: 1960 Williams Deluxe Official Baseball parts.
Back box complete with running man unit, parts playfield, and front molding with pitch and bat button and lever and switches. Running man unit works, pitching unit has a broken (repairable) pitcher lock lever. $350 for everything. Easy pick up in Des Plaines. Don’t really want to part out and ship. Will contribute if it sells here. Also have several sets of rough wedgehead, Bally, and woodrail legs of anybody needs originals to restore. Thanks! Mark.

#10230 1 year ago
Quoted from Racerx:

FS: 1960 Williams Deluxe Official Baseball parts.
Back box complete with running man unit, parts playfield, and front molding with pitch and bat button and lever and switches. Running man unit works, pitching unit has a broken (repairable) pitcher lock lever. $350 for everything. Easy pick up in Des Plaines. Don’t really want to part out and ship. Will contribute if it sells here. Also have several sets of rough wedgehead, Bally, and woodrail legs of anybody needs originals to restore. Thanks! Mark.

Holiday weekend price drop to 275, lots of good parts here, can anyone use this?

3 weeks later
#10277 1 year ago

Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “1960 Williams Deluxe Official Baseball parts. Back box with working running man unit, playfield with pitching unit (pitcher lock lever needs repair), and front molding with pitch a...”
2022-07-15
Des Plaines, IL
Archived after: 93 days
Viewed: 219 times

Quoted from Racerx:FS: 1960 Williams Deluxe Official Baseball parts.

Can any one use this? I hate to part it out, but I need the space...

1 week later
#10311 1 year ago

Anyone need a small media blast cabinet? Perfect for pinball parts ( I upgraded to a larger cabinet to do more car parts). Old Kelco countertop unit now mounted on stand with wheels. Complete with blast nozzle, foot pedal, regulator, and more. It does require a substantial compressor just like a big cabinet, but takes up much less space. Ad with pix on chi Craigslist. Will donate if it sells here. Thanks! Mark

2 weeks later
#10336 1 year ago

Reposting these Williams baseball parts, also have a small media blast cabinet that needs to go, great for pinball parts… need to free up some garage space.

Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “1960 Williams Deluxe Official Baseball parts. Back box with working running man unit, playfield with pitching unit (pitcher lock lever needs repair), and front molding with pitch a...”
2022-07-15
Des Plaines, IL

2 weeks later
#10382 1 year ago

Last call on these awesome baseball parts… come and get ‘em for only 150.00!!!
(Pleeeease… I really need the garage space for car parts! )
Thanks
Mark

Parts - For Sale
2022-07-15
Des Plaines, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider racerx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=racerx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.