FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pbpins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9100 3 years ago

Looking for a pre-prototype DE Tommy with the 6 pop bumpers! Long shot at best but if any are still out there, figure Chicago is the most likely place to start the search!!!

1 year later
#10350 1 year ago

Still looking for a few more Bally/Williams prototypes again as the sellers of a couple I located have gone silent. I’m perfectly willing to buy outright but I do a have a beautiful Scared Stiff which was only ever operated in one movie theater for not even a year, I very nice DE GNR, a Mills Roman Head 25cent slot on a very hard to find hideaway stand and a nice Seeburg 161. So shoot me a PM on any of this & your prototypes!

#10352 1 year ago
Quoted from kklank:

I think I saw a Cirqus Voltaire prototype for sale on Pinside market if that helps.

I saw that as well but it was a sample game, still I do thank you for taking the time to respond.

4 months later
#10643 1 year ago

Black Friday price bump down on the Scared Stiff & DE GNR I have posted in the market place. Also if you have any prototypes, let’s talk as that could motivate me to make a drive to Chicago!!!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
DE Guns N' Roses Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling my very nice 100% original DE GNR, meaning no mods or LED’s or Color DMD. The game plays fine, DMD is good and boards are all clean meaning no acid damaged MPU or hacked ...”
2022-11-19
Pittsburgh, PA
5,828 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 279 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Scared Stiff Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling my extremely nice 100% original SS meaning no mods or LED’s or Color DMD. The game plays fine, DMD is good and boards are all clean meaning no acid damaged junk or hacke...”
2022-11-19
Pittsburgh, PA
9,990 (Firm)
Archived after: 58 days
Viewed: 665 times

4 months later
#10987 1 year ago

If anyone is making the trip from Chicago to PinBrew this Friday and you have any Bally/WMS prototype stuff that you might be interested in letting go, let’s talk!!!

3 months later
#11311 8 months ago
Quoted from chad:

Anyone looking for a The Addams Family. Let me know.

I might be depending upon the condition but need to move my prototype Junk Yard first so if anyone is looking for one of those, let me know!

1 week later
#11341 8 months ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

Thinking about listing my great condition and working rotation viii. If you know anyone looking for a rare 4 player sit down cocktail send them my way. I'll make a top tier donation if we work something out as I have done previously. Can bring to expo. Thank you!

Very cool to see one of those actually working but it looks very awkward & heavy to move!!!

2 months later
#11629 5 months ago

Very nice Junk Yard; has LED’s, color LED DMD & it’s a prototype so posted this here incase anyone has another prototype to trade?

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for your consideration is a Williams Junk Yard which is prototype #12! It is in very nice condition, plays great and has been LED’d with a color DMD installed. It has a magnet...”
2023-11-01
Pittsburgh, PA
6,550 (OBO)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 1311 times

2 weeks later
#11719 5 months ago

Thanksgiving price bump!

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for your consideration is a Williams Junk Yard which is prototype #12! It is in very nice condition, plays great and has been LED’d with a color DMD installed. It has a magnet...”
2023-11-01
Pittsburgh, PA
6,550 (OBO)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 1311 times

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pbpins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=pbpins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.