FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paulbaptiste.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8209 4 years ago

Looking for a Medusa and/or Embryon within driving distance. Can also wait until the pandemic ends, but would like to find one "local" if possible.

#8215 4 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Looking for a Medusa and/or Embryon within driving distance. Can also wait until the pandemic ends, but would like to find one "local" if possible.

Found an Embryon, now looking for a Fathom and/or Medusa within driving distance.

1 month later
#8285 3 years ago
Quoted from brmorr:

Which one of you got the $500 Roadshow on Facebook or will a flipper be flipping it tomorrow?

I was a few minutes late on that one.

1 month later
#8432 3 years ago

Seeking a nice Bram Stokers within driving distance.

1 month later
#8734 3 years ago

Will be listing a very nice HUO Black Rose and a NoFear with color dmd soon. Reach out if interested.

2 months later
#8899 3 years ago

Looking for a Wonka LE and Hobbit nearby. Please reach out if you can help!

#8902 3 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

All standards and limited editions are now sold out. It might be possible to find one from a distributor, but I think all of the "local" (kingpin, hemisphere, gap, flip n out, st louis pinball, able electronics, etc) are sold out on Wonka. I do have collectors editions available.
Hobbits have been sold out for about a year now too.

I'm planning on a used Hobbit, but open to a new Wonka LE if I can't find a good used option nearby.

3 months later
#9154 3 years ago

Looking to trade a very nice Centaur II for something on my want list. Will add or pay cash if a trade isn't feasible.

Seawitch
Bram Stokers
Shadow
Viking
more on my wishlist

2 months later
#9305 2 years ago

I have an incredibly nice Dialed In I'm looking to trade for another game. Currently listed in the marketplace. I'm open to a few options, but top of the want list is EHOH, Rick and Morty, Shadow, TZ ... Can add cash and will take cash with a partial trade.

4 weeks later
#9378 2 years ago

Will be listing a very nice Caribbean Cruise and Night Moves if anyone is interested in the two best cocktail games ever made. Will have it up in the market in this weekend.

#9380 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Night Moves has some of the best music ever, too.

You are correct my friend. When the multiball kicks in there is nothing better. Really great music.

#9382 2 years ago

My cocktail pins are up in the market. Ideally looking for a trade but will sell outright as well.

#9390 2 years ago

Have my Hobbit LE up for trade/sale. Really looking for an Elvira HOH but open to some others.

1 month later
#9442 2 years ago

Looking for a Zekes Peak or Ice Cold Beer within 5 hours 1 way. Will pay cash or open to pin trades or partial pin trades towards the game as well.

#9447 2 years ago

Thinking of Listing my Wonka LE for trade on an Elvira HOH if anyone is interested. Will potentially sell outright, but would prefer to trade if possible. Will get a listing up in the next few days.

3 months later
#9738 2 years ago

Just put up a players condition Paragon for sale/trade. Also have an Elektra if anyone is interested in both as a trade towards something on my wishlist.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale or trade is a players condition Paragon. Nvram Weebly mpu. Nice back glass with one small area in top right. Playfield has Mylar in several areas and wear as picture...”
2021-11-08
Danville, IL
2,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 508 times
Contributed to Pinside

4 weeks later
#9811 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Lowered my price to $8,500 for Halloween # 78 - No trades

Great price! This will be a great deal when we look back on it a year from now. GLWTS

1 month later
#9911 2 years ago

Picked up the project Flash Gordon listed above and I would like to find a new/used cabinet to rebuild the game in. Doesn't need to be a Flash Gordon, just same style cabinet. Can pay cash or trade a project game (williams suspense, williams dealers choice). Ideally within driving distance or if you are willing to drop off at a local Fastenal and I can handle setting up the shipment.

Thanks!

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “I just picked up a flash gordon that is in very rough shape. I'd like to find a donor cabinet that I can drop the game into. Doesn't need artwork, or to be the same game persay, ...”
2022-01-10
Danville, IL
Wanted
Archived after: 57 days
Viewed: 215 times

Nick

#9914 2 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Funny that you say that. In the one pic that's posted the cabinet looks good and was thinking, I should pick it up just for the cabinet
Helluva deal on a FG though. Congrats!

It's rough. All the bones are there though so figured it was still worth the 5 mile trip to the other side of town. It will definitely be the most comprehensive rehab job I've ever done when all is said and done. But, it was cheap....

#9918 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Parts - Wanted

Wanted: Flash Gordon Cabinet

New!

Wanted! “I just picked up a flash gordon that is in very rough shape. I'd like to find a donor cabinet that I can drop the game into. Doesn't need artwork, or to be the same game persay, ...”

Wanted

Edit ad
End ad listing

Hit up Yelobird. I sold him a perfect Fathom cabinet that he used to replace the existing cabinet on his Fathom. I'm not sure what the condition of his original was, or if he still has it, but it's worth checking. He just finished the swap a week or two ago, and if he still has the old cabinet, it may be better than what you're starting with.

Without knowing anything at all, I can guarantee it's better than what I'm starting with (unless he didn't have a cabinet to begin with...), nope that would still be better. Yelobird

#9920 2 years ago
Quoted from Tallon:

Isn’t the fathom head narrower the FG?

That I don't know. I'm not positive what list of games would be compatible with FG. I do have a fathom at home though so can verify once I get FG unloaded.

#9923 2 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I thought FG head swung out like 84 EBD but I may be wrong

It’s just like all my other Bally cabinets in regards to how the back box opens. ( Paragon, Fathom ect) just not sure about depth and dimensions. I’m pretty sure they are the same though.. it is hinged and folds down though.

1 month later
#10017 2 years ago

I have a very nice #Stranger Things available for trade in the marketplace. I'm looking for a very nice Creature of the Black Lagoon, Twilight Zone, or Funhouse. +/- cash depending on title.

#10040 2 years ago

In search of a Creature From the Black Lagoon. Will buy outright, but also have a nice Stranger Things Pro to trade. Please reach out if you can help.

3 weeks later
3 weeks later
#10171 1 year ago

Have a nice original Fathom and everything to restore the game minus stencils. Will sell or trade for a nice Creature or something else on the wishlist.

Would also buy a creature outright if not interested in a trade.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
For Trade:Fathom Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Up for trade is a very nice original Fathom. Playfield was well protected by Mylar. Some wear on the top lanes and a spot where the Mylar was cut off. Cabinet has bumps are bruis...”
2022-06-24
Danville, IL
5,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 47 days
Viewed: 3063 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#10209 1 year ago

Looking for a TOTAN and Creech locally. Have games to trade or will buy outright. Reach out if you can help.

2 months later
#10363 1 year ago

TZ and Elektra up in the marketplace.

2 months later
#10525 1 year ago

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Starting my first homebrew built and looking for a cabinet to drop it in. Playfield is 20.25" x 45" Am told any modern stern, later bally/williams (post 87), Data East or Capcom ...”
2023-01-12
Danville, IL
Wanted
Archived after: 53 days
Viewed: 164 times

Looking for a cabinet to drop my homebrew project into. Will be at Expo Saturday and can meet or pick up then. Also have friends there now that can help load beforehand if needed.

Shoot me a PM or text

217-213-7532

Thanks

Nick

3 months later
#10762 1 year ago
Quoted from dudah:

It's been quiet here lately, does that mean we're all finally content with our collections?!

That's exactly what it means!!

Anybody want a Dealers Choice or Williams Suspense? I have both in my basement that I'd let go for relatively cheap. Will post ad if there is interest in either.

#10766 1 year ago
Quoted from psd4me:

Interested in Suspense

I’ll post some details tomorrow

#10774 1 year ago
Quoted from psd4me:

Did you decide to not sell Suspense?

Quoted from Ballderdash:

The suspense is terrible. I hope it will last!

It is 100% for sale I just got sidetracked this weekend. I'll get something posted this week...

If only to keep the Suspense alive a little longer...

1 month later
#10882 1 year ago

Have 2 games listed in the market. Willing to make a deal on both if someone is interested.

1 month later
#11030 11 months ago

Looking to trade or sell my Ultraman CE. Would not mind a Houdini but open to others.

Would potentially combine with Seawitch or Frontier or trade all 3 towards a Totan or something else on the want list.

2 weeks later
#11092 11 months ago
Quoted from thekiyote:

Has anyone here worked with Great American Pinball? What is their communication style like?
Nothing major, I just put an order for a second run of FF Prem NIB when I noticed they had an ad here on Pinside about how they still had some slots available for the first production run. I'm almost certain that's just a copy-paste error, but when I sent over an email, and a follow up a few weeks later, I heard nothing back.
It's not a super big deal, but a "oh, no, those are all gone now, sorry about that" would have been nice... I just want to make sure to not get worried about things.

I’ve worked with Mike at GAP. Always comes through but communication isn’t the best. Follow up with him and give him a call.

4 weeks later
#11175 10 months ago

1 month later
#11332 8 months ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

Fastenal ships. They can put on pallet and wrap. Site to site shipping. Drop off at store pick at at another store.

Quoted from Joz:

Looking for advice on shipping.
Who do you guys use for shipping machines? I need to ship a couple of recliners cross country and figured the good shippers for pinball might work for these recliners also.
Thanks
Bryan

I manage a Fastenal and we ship product all across the US at a very competitive rate. The only caveat being you have to palletize and pick up and or drop off at your local Fastenal store. Excellent service that we as a company need to do better at promoting. Definitely worth quoting to compare cost.

https://www.fastenal.com/fast/blue-lane-freight

3 months later
#11715 5 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Dealer's Choice Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Here is is...The game that got me into Pinball. My Father bought this as a gift to me and my house full of children and planted a seed that grew into a healthy addiction. I moved...”
2023-10-16
Danville, IL
Archived after: 57 days
Viewed: 409 times

P3 package available for sale or trade. Mostly interested some select JJP games or an Elton John is your a Distributor.
Just got Dealers Choice fixed as well so will update that ad for anyone interested.

1 week later
#11741 4 months ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Happy Thanksgiving Day Chicago Thread! Hope you made great memories with your loved ones or pinball games played today.

I had 30 people in the house today and I think I’m the only one to play a single game. Godfather startled my Grandmother a few times as she walked by and it recited lines from the film at her….dropped her plate of cheeseball on the floor…

I absolutely love how JJP games do that. Even after years of ownership it will still catch me by surprise. Today it surprised someone new.

Happy Thanksgiving!

4 months later
#12056 15 days ago

Listing my Haggis Fathom Mermaid in the next day or two if anyone is interested. Brand new playfield and components, maybe 50 games since the switch.

#12070 13 days ago

My Fathom listing if anyone is interested.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paulbaptiste.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=paulbaptiste and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.