FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nowakster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5827 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

sorry, I do not understand this reference. I know who Will Wheaton is, but I just don't recognize the reference.

Big Bang Theory. Will Wheaton is sheldon's nemesis

2 years later
#8461 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Yes, and he is a retailer so his price tends to be higher. On the other hand he is asking the estimated price and didn't bother to turn it on. This isn't a cheap project. He is asking going rate for a total unknown.

In my experience he wants premium prices for everything. I just pick another business to purchase from and everyone's happy.

#8510 3 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Chitown.
We are giving you permission to post the email thread where we recommend Kurt from Hemispheres to do the restorations for you at that time that we were too busy. We sent the entire email thread to you. We give you permission to post it! We were polite and nice and tried to help you out. Then when you said Kurt was backed up, you asked for another person in the area and we mentioned Rich Huff, a guy who does restorations in the area. I don't know Rich's work, but he was another guy in the area. As for the Volcano, you offered $650.00 and I probably declined the offer. We do appreciate offers, but we did not accept your offer, because of what we had into the game. Sometimes we can sometimes we can't.
At this time, We appreciate the Chicago pinball community, but will not be posting in the Chicago sellers forum anymore for unshopped games. Those that are looking for unshopped games send me a pm and I will put you on a list. We should be getting in 20 unshopped in the next month and I will not be able to get to all of them. There should be b and c titles in there that I do not want.
If anyone wants to check out our feedback rating and how we treat people it can be found here.
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/gap/feedback
We wish the Chicago Pinball Community the best and see most of your around the shows, at the shop or at our parties.
Thanks and have fun playing pinball.
GAP

Thanks for encouraging me to rate your business based on our experience Mike!

#8513 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Nobody knows the story behind it. Not even the seller! Plug it in. Take a picture for God's sake. How can you quote a price for something that the seller doesn't even know about. It's like we are on the set of let's make a deal and nobody knows what's behind the curtain.
GAPs friends can rationalize it all they want, but is bizarre business practice plain and simple.

Honestly, despite my bad experience with GAP it looks like he is using his hard work on finding deals to flip a machine that's too beat up for him to bother fixing it up. Yes, he is a business. Yes, he needs to pay his rent, employees, and himself. The market will cause him to lower his price if it's ridiculous. He has posted several deals in the past, including one somewhat recently about stools. That's literally the market sorting out ridiculous prices.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nowakster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=nowakster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.