FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nelly.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#510 9 years ago

Not sure if any of you guys use Facebook, but I just started a page dedicated to selling and trading of pinball machines, parts, and services for the Midwest region. Please check it out and give it a like if you are interested. Thanks!

Midwest Pinball Trading Post: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1464379763821434/members/

#513 9 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

There's quite a few facebook pages like this, I also belong to the "pinball enthusiasts" facebook page and the "midwest pinball and arcade collectors" page.
Also good for a laugh, the "fans of bryan kelly" page

Yeah, I saw those pages as well. However, neither of them were pinball and Midwest exclusive. I figured it would be nice to have a page that catered to our specific area and was strictly pinball related. Hopefully it will grow enough to be useful to others.

#522 9 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Cant remember what an sof is?

LIONMAN!!

3 months later
#940 9 years ago

Listing for a friend.

HUO TWD LE. He has had it for only 1 week and unfortunately needs to sell it. Game literally looks like it just came out of the box, because it did only a week ago. Not looking for any trades. Asking $7,000 OBO. Located in Naperville, IL.

#944 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

when doesn't a week old NIB game not look NIB still?

I would hope people would assume that, but I just wanted people to know we didn't drop it or scratch it when setting it up or moving it into the house.

#945 9 years ago

Is there anyone in the Chicagoland area with a Batman Forever? I have a friend that has one that recently lost the sound and I would like to test his sound board in another machine to confirm whether it is working or not. Anyone out there willing to help out?

#948 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I have BF. I'm kinda near chicago, but farther north. On the IL/WI boarder if you want to do a swap.

Yeah, it looks like you are about 2 hours from me. If I can't find one closer it looks like I'll be heading your way. Thanks!

1 week later
#995 9 years ago

Anyone here have any interest in a HUO prototype SWE1 that came directly from one of the game designers and is likely the last game to ever come out of the Williams MEL before they shut their doors for good? It has about 600 plays on it and is in amazing condition.

#1005 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Well since Predator, JPOP and the TBL projects are all imploding on themselves I still have my BBB if you want a unique and rare collectible for this holiday season. Contact me for pricing.

I'll trade you a TWD LE and a BTVS for it! Ah, who am I kidding. Buffy is going to die with me.

Good luck with your sale! I love BBB!

1 week later
#1014 9 years ago

Looking for STLE, Tron, or WOZ. Can purchase outright or do partial trade for my Prototype SWE1. Anyone out there looking to unload one of these titles??

2 weeks later
#1054 9 years ago
Quoted from MRG:

For Sale:
$2000. Firepower with CPR playfield and plastics. All new flippers, red plastic posts and incandescent bulbs. Old playfield included.
$2500 Black Knight 2000. Comes with extra new plastic ramp.
$5900 HUO Metallica Premium Monsters with shaker and uninstalled NIB Cliffy's.
Not looking for trades. Prices are obo.

Where are you located?

1 month later
#1178 9 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Hey All - I just picked up a STTNG and I would love to find someone local who could do a full top-side tear down/ shop job. I don't have the room in my 700 sq ft downtown apartment to do an adequate job! If anyone has someone reasonable who does a great job, please let me know! I can drop off the machine.

I could help you with this. PM me with the details of what all you are looking to have done and we can try to work something out.

-Dave

1 week later
#1206 9 years ago

Looks like he has a bid on it already on ebay.

#1222 9 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

That was pretty nice of you to apologize and take down posts. It just sounds like you've been burned before. I've met Malikyemoon (I think) in a mutual friend's pinball league and seemed like a real nice guy and his love for pinball and the work he has put into the SOF made it sound like a real nice pin.
Sounds like Malikyemoon had a real stressful weekend as well.
You guys should get together and move on. Sounds like you both have a lot of passion for the game, just some bad timing.

I couldn't have said it better myself and was thinking the same thing. I never took what chitownpinball said as discrediting of the seller, but more that he was unsure of him, which is to be expected when you are dealing with someone you do not know. We've all been there. I agree that they should still get together and make the deal happen. Us Aurora folk need to stick together!

2 weeks later
#1337 9 years ago

Posting this for a friend. He has a Freddy: A Nightmare on Elm Street he is looking to part with. Game is in decent shape, has LEDs, and comes with the grave topper. Let me know if you have any interest. Located in Aurora. Sorry, this is the only pic I have of it right now.

Freddy.jpgFreddy.jpg

#1351 9 years ago

I have had a few replys on my friends Freddy, but it is currently still available. Here are some pics of it. The game does have a couple small touch ups on the PF and 1 insert that has some wear. The full playfield mylar has been removed so the majority of the PF is in nice shape. The ramp was cracked and repaired (not the nicest repair but it works). The cabinet is nice but the rails could some cleaning/attention. It has LEDs and a new glove/hand installed and it is 100% operational. He is asking $1800 OBO. Topper is included.

IMG_9809.JPGIMG_9809.JPG

IMG_9803.JPGIMG_9803.JPG

IMG_9807.JPGIMG_9807.JPG

IMG_9805.JPGIMG_9805.JPG

IMG_9806.JPGIMG_9806.JPG

IMG_9808.JPGIMG_9808.JPG

6 months later
1 month later
#1928 8 years ago

Anyone have a set of Stern pro side rails laying around they no longer need?

4 months later
#2632 8 years ago
Quoted from gatordad:

TZ is my wife's favorite game.

TZ was my first game.

4 weeks later
#2768 7 years ago

Looking for a TMNT. Doesnt have to be perfect, but must be complete. Let me know what you have! Thanks.

#2771 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Gonna re-theme it to Angel?

No, Firefly!

Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Man that would be sad.

Hey now. Angel was a good show!

Edit: I was kidding about the Firefly comment. I am actually looking for one for my girls to play and enjoy. Although if I do another project Firefly would be high on the list!

2 months later
#3188 7 years ago

Gotta make that money!

3 months later
#3709 7 years ago

My Father has a T2 he is looking to part with. Playfield is in nice condition and other than some slight wear around the the left flipper button, cabinet is pretty nice too. Working 100%. Asking $2200.

He is also looking for a CV. If anyone is looking to part with theirs please let me know.

#3710 7 years ago

The T2 has been sold.

2 months later
#3925 7 years ago

Any one know who is selling this WW? Seems like a decent deal that hasnt moved yet.
chicago.craigslist.org link

I met the guy when I went to look at another game he was selling. I saw the WW and I dont think it is as nice as it looks in the pics. FYI, he has it listed on FB for 2500. I bet he would take a couple hundred less. Not sure if its worth that or not though. I am not up on WW pricing.

6 months later
#4737 6 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Nicest party zone I've ever seen

For sure! It's a beautiful machine.

1 week later
#4799 6 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Anyone going to Wizard World this weekend? For Buffy fans Charisma Carpenter and Nicholas Brendon are going to be there, Kevin Sorbo (Hercules), Lou Ferrigno, Jewel Staite (Firefly), Summer Glau (Firefly), Vision from Avengers and Michael Rooker (Guardians) - just some of the few I like.
Pinball related if you're into autographs Gene Simmons, Tom Wilson (Bif Back to the Future), Cobie Smulders (Avengers), Billy Boyd (Lord of the Rings - Pippin) - I'll sell you my LOTR so you can pull the translight to have it signed.
I'm afraid to go because I'm going to get sucked back into comics and spend way too much money. But Charisma is going to be there...how can I say no to Cordelia?

I wold love to go, but between the entrance fee and then what they charge for autographs it would cost me a small fortune!

2 months later
#5141 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

It's very hard to find a decent STTNG for under $3K. What kind of condition is it in?

I see what you did there.

6 months later
#5944 5 years ago

WTB: Metallica Pro. May consider a premium if the price is right. If anyone has one they are willing to sell, please let me know. Thanks!

3 months later
#6292 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Listing this for my father. He is looking to sell this gorgeous Revenge From Mars. It is home use only with very low plays. He is the original owner and still has the original box...”
2018-08-23
Aurora, IL
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 438 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Listing this for my father. He is looking to sell this gorgeous Star Wars Episode 1. It is home use only with very low plays. He is the original owner and still has the original b...”
2018-08-23
Aurora, IL
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 371 times
Contributed to Pinside

7 months later
#7196 5 years ago

Anyone have a Star Wars Premium/LE or a Beatles Gold they are looking to part with? Have a HUO STTNG that we could try to work a trade deal with too if interested. Just let me know. Thanks!

5 months later
#7768 4 years ago

Anyone have any interest in a Close Encounters?

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I have this Gottlieb Close Encounters that I am looking to part with. It is a VERY presentable game. You won’t have to do a thing to it. Fully shopped and 100% operational! Has L...”
2019-09-11
Aurora, IL
999 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 712 times

#7769 4 years ago

Have this really nice Pistol Poker available. Willing to work a trade for a Sega/Stern Harley Davidson as well.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Pistol Poker Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Have this really nice HUO Pistol Poker available. Game is beautiful. Plays perfectly. The typical multiball issue these games have has been fixed. Game is shopped and ready to go! ...”
2019-09-13
Aurora, IL
2,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 281 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7772 4 years ago

Hey guys, I am looking for a Sega/Stern Harley Davidson. Preferably a 2nd edition but will consider any. If you have one you’d consider parting with, please let me know. Thanks!

#7775 4 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Anyone have a Gottlieb Shaq Attack? Had a lead but it has faded away. Let me know.

I know a guy that has one and I think he is looking to sell it. Let me check and get back with you.

1 month later
#7837 4 years ago

Still looking for a Stern Harley Davidson 2nd edition. There has to be somebody around here that’s got one they’re willing to sell! Please let me know. Thanks!

Added over 4 years ago:

**Edit** Game has been found!!

#7848 4 years ago

Still looking for some one to make green haunted house logo decals for the pop bumper caps in my game. I had a good lead, but he fizzled. I dont want to pry any more.

Text me a picture of what you are after. I have a guy that can probably help you with these.

8 months later
#8356 3 years ago

I recently acquired a MS Frankenstein and the display is not coming on and I have no way to confirm if it's the board or the display or both that are bad. Anyone in the chicagoland area have a large DMD game (Maverick, MS Frankenstein, Batman Forever, Baywatch) that is willing to help me test my DMD/DMD driver board on?

2 months later
#8726 3 years ago

I have a really nice HUO Sample MSF for sale if anyone is interested.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell my home use only sample Mary Shelley‘s Frankenstein. The game has been completely shopped. Has upgraded ColorDMD LED display and full LEDs throughout the game (in...”
2020-09-19
Aurora, IL
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 364 times
Contributed to Pinside

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nelly.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=nelly and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.