FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrbillishere.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#109 9 years ago

We're moving cross-country in about six weeks. Up for grabs are my XMen LE Wolvie, Sopranos, and my Avatar LE. All are HUO and in excellent condition. I am also considering letting my MB go.

SOLD - Xmen is $5200 with the standard blue side armor OR $5700 if you want to keep the chrome I installed. I got the rails and lockdown from Rob at Z-Plating so you know it isn't junk. No mods, other than shaker motor and the aforementioned chrome side armor which is optional. I never had any problems with the (aux?) board as some did.

SOLD - Avatar LE is $5000, and it kills me to part with it but I (hope that) I can purchase it again once I get to my new location. The Avatar LE has LED's, a shaker, white rubber, pinbits plastic protectors, the SDTM drain fix, a Mark Clayton (pinball pal) backbox warming filter that really compliments the lenticular translight, pinball pal flipper button protectors since day-one, and upgraded speakers. Other than that it's all original.

SOLD - Sopranos is near-perfect with just one noticeable ding in the paint on the left side of the cabinet. It came from a friend and I haven't shopped it yet nor does it have any LEDs or mods. The price is $3600 OBO.

The Monster Bash is clean and plays 100%. It has the typical wear at the scoop (cliffy installed) and decal-wrinkle at the legs which can be hidden with PinCab protectors. I did a total topside tear-down, rebuilt the pops and re-rubbered it in white. It is LED'd up. I had the wireforms replated by Rob at Z-Plating. Here's the catch - I also have a hand-picked IPB playfield, hand-picked Side Art, and full playfield plastics set for it. The pin itself is $8K, I'll sell the extras to the purchaser at cost, or if they decline I'll sell them later, separately.

Only MB is set up right now because we're having work done in preparation for putting our house on the market, so I'll need fair warning if you want to come look at them.

-Bill

#112 9 years ago

This thread got me thinking outside the box. I am supposed to get down to around 20 pins so that when we move I can haul them myself in a big liftgate truck. Hence I'm basically trying to sell the ones I can most-easily re-acquire once we're moved. So, with that said I thought I'd even post my NIB Iron Man:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nib-im-pro-near-chicago-7750-cash

#143 9 years ago

Just a head's up for the local guys -- later this week (once things get back to normal) I expect to update the asking price on the NIB IM I posted.

I have a few folks with either still-open offers that I'm taking in the order received, or ones we've mutually agreed to discontinue negotiations on. They get right of first refusal at whatever price I set. But I thought I'd mention this here in case anyone local has been on a fence -- if that's the case, please let me know you're interested via PM.

Now back to repopulating a CV, and tending the smoker. Cheers.

2 months later
#543 9 years ago

Here's something you don't see every day. A post with the phrase, "Free to a good home" in it.

Does anyone have a basement where their steps have a turn just before you get to the bottom of the stairs, like this:

IMG_20140808_225538.jpgIMG_20140808_225538.jpg

I did, or still do at my old house, however ya wanna put it.

It made getting games up and down the stairs a bit of a chore because there wasn't enough room to turn the pin 90 degrees to make it down the last two steps. There also wasn't a lot of room to spare for 2-wheel cart.

So, I built this:

IMG_20140808_225213.jpgIMG_20140808_225213.jpg

By raising the 'landing' up a bit, it made using the 2-wheel cart a piece of cake. And later I did the step extension that is partially painted in black.

When we pulled my collection out of the basement last month, all the above made using the Escalera an absolute joy.

Well at any rate, if anybody lives close to Bartlett and has the same problem as I did, you are welcome to PM me and arrange to pick up these false steps because I don't need them any more and we left them in my old house. The Basement is in the process of being remodeled and hence I really ought to get these two items out of the way. They are heavy. I used either 2x6s or 2x8s (can't recall) under the platform and good plywood for the rest. I would estimate that the platform weighs about 40 lbs or so. So, as I said, if your basement is like this, send me a PM.

Cheers.

#548 9 years ago

PM Sent back to Gatordad.

I hope it works out and he can now triple the size of his collection.

1 month later
#714 9 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I have a Bally strikes and spares for $900

PM sent

3 years later
#6385 5 years ago

Hey guys, I'm driving to Expo next month from Denver and I have room for a couple extra pins in my enclosed trailer. Just thought I'd mention it in case there's somebody out here that you wish you could make a deal with if shipping wasn't an issue. I'm thinking $150 delivered to Expo or somewhere not too far out of the way. PM me if interested.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrbillishere.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=mrbillishere and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.