FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#233 9 years ago
Quoted from Brad76:

If it was a monster premium at the estate sale then somebody liked it and got a good deal. It was sold as soon as the place opened at 9 for 5000 according to the lady at the front door from the company.

I wonder what the taxes/fees were at the Estate Sale? Still likely a good deal even after those are added on.

5 months later
#955 9 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Yeah the power down I got confused on. I completed all the modes and nothing happened for me. Are you supposed to something after you complete all the modes?

Besides completing the modes, you also need to have at least 320 Gigabytes to start powerdown and hit Crazy Bob's to light it.

1 year later
#2197 8 years ago

Nice find Mike! Some pretty cool differences there.

2 months later
#2676 8 years ago

Anyone looking to part ways with a GOT Pro in the near future? I'm looking for one. Thanks!

3 months later
#3148 7 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Xmen Le Magneto for sale.
Excellent condition.
Undercab lighting.
$4900.00
Pm me if interested. Thanks!

I'm not really in the market for an X-Men but that seems like a pretty damn good price for an LE! GLWS.

1 month later
#3443 7 years ago
Quoted from pinball4ever:

HUO Star Wars Episode I FS (~2 hours from Chicago):
NEW!machinefor salePlaced 2016-09-07 21:41 (2 days ago)For sale: HUO CQ Star Wars Episode I (SWE1)“I have a Home Use Only, Collector Quality Star Wars Episode 1 pinball with 1,526 total plays for sale. This is probably the nicest...” $ 2,875 (OBO) pinball4ever Madison, WI Home Used Only (HUO)

Bump for an awesome seller! I've played this SWE1 and it's super nice and exactly as described.

3 years later
#7835 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Unique opportunity to own two fully featured SAM Stern pinball machines for the price of one. I call it the Keefer special. This is a Wheel of Fortune machine but I am including...”
2019-12-22
Sauk City, WI
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 1109 times
Contributed to Pinside

Selling my WOF/WPT Frankenstern game. A great way to add an extra game to your collection when you are out of room.

1 month later
#7919 4 years ago

I'm selling an Indy 500/Logitech/PS3 racing system with games for $400 for anyone that's looking for a racer.

https://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2099

3 years later
#11486 7 months ago

Listing a nice Space Invaders

Machine - For Sale
Space Invaders Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Great looking game with a beautiful original playfield (full factory mylar). Shopped out with lots of new parts: New plastic set New plastic posts New flipper bats Rebuilt flipper...”
2023-09-11
Sauk City, WI
2,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 852 times

#11498 7 months ago

Price drop

Machine - For Sale
Space Invaders Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Great looking game with a beautiful original playfield (full factory mylar). Shopped out with lots of new parts: New plastic set New plastic posts New flipper bats Rebuilt flipper...”
2023-09-11
Sauk City, WI
2,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 852 times

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=mikes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.