FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider miamiredskin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#864 9 years ago

Putting out a feeler there, but I have a very nice original AFM that I might be interested in selling/trading. The decals have very little fade and the machine has been completely torn down, shopped, pinballbulbs premium LED kit added, etc. I would really like a Met pro/premium + cash.

2 weeks later
#896 9 years ago

I have a nice stock 2010 IM - might be interested in a trade for a Met or something else...

2 weeks later
#956 9 years ago

I have a nice fully shopped and LED'd AFM I might be interested in trading for a WOZLE

1 week later
#994 9 years ago

I have a nice Attack from Mars that is fully LED'd that I would entertain trading. Would work out something for a Met, WOZLE, etc.

4 weeks later
#1023 9 years ago

I have a very nice Addams Family Gold coming in today or tomorrow. Pictures will be up when it arrives, but it is probably going on the chopping block. Would be interested in an outright sale, trade + cash, or trade for a couple of machines. Anyone interested?

#1036 9 years ago

I just listed a TAFG for sale in the Chicago burbs. Link to thread below.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-chicagotafg-addams-family-gold-project-needs-cleaningas-is

playfield.jpgplayfield.jpg
1 month later
#1099 9 years ago

Funhouse sold

1 week later
#1158 9 years ago

I might be picking up a nice Frank Thomas Big Hurt this weekend. Anyone interested in any trades? I would be happy to add cash depending on game

#1165 9 years ago

Anyone looking to trade a WoZ? I have a AFM or STTNG I would be interested in trading + Cash.

#1175 9 years ago

Hey All - I just picked up a STTNG and I would love to find someone local who could do a full top-side tear down/ shop job. I don't have the room in my 700 sq ft downtown apartment to do an adequate job! If anyone has someone reasonable who does a great job, please let me know! I can drop off the machine.

#1182 9 years ago

I am picking up a very nice original non-dp Whirlwind this weekend. Playfield and cabinet both look very nice. Putting an early feeler out there if anyone would be interested in a trade? My short list includes FT, WCS, Met pro, WH20, etc. We can -/+ cash as needed.

#1189 9 years ago

Anyone looking to trade a WoZ? I have a pretty nice AFM

#1194 9 years ago

Someone pmed and and spoke with the seller. Deal pending

#1199 8 years ago

Anyone looking for a STTNG? I have a nice one that I would like to trade up for a MMR or Woz. Would also consider LOTR

1 week later
#1304 8 years ago

Anyone looking to unload an MMR or MM? I got a very nice STTNG + Cash!

2 weeks later
#1358 8 years ago

Hi Guys. Would any of you be available Saturday afternoon/evening or early Sunday to help me move a machine? I bought a Banzai Run off of a family friend and it is in the basement, and unfortunately my brother in law had a back injury and is no longer able to help. I have never moved a Banzai but read up on some videos and it looks straightforward...just heavy. I have a dolly, just need some muscle. I will probably be renting a truck as well as I don't think it will fit in my Ford Explorer.. unless it is on its' side. The machine is near Barrington/Palatine. Let me know and I'll pay for your time!

#1362 8 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

It might be time for you to drop Kitch a line and see about getting yourself an Escalera!
http://www.flipnoutpinball.com/#!escalera/cee5
Good luck with the move, it is definitely a heavy machine.
Brad

Thanks Brad. I was actually looking at one of those in the past, and actually went to a friends place who had borrowed one to use for his move. Granted we didn't really know what we were doing and were very inexperienced with using the tool, but I couldn't be trusted handling a machine by myself with it. I think you need much practice to be comfortable enough to use it by yourself, but definitely something I will consider in the future. If anyone in the Chicagoland area has one and would like to show me how it's done this weekend with the Banzai, that would be awesome

#1365 8 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Route 12 rental in palatine rents the LECTROtruck, $40 for 4 hour or $65 for a whole day
http://www.route12rental.com
» YouTube video

I would be happy to rent one if I had someone around that knew what they were doing. My buddy and I tried 3 times with a slightly different model than the one showed and we couldn't do it. I think he tried doing it solo when I left and the Dredd that I dropped off toppled down a couple of stairs. I am not only concerned with the safety of the game, but I think I would have a high chance of killing or hurting myself if I did it solo.

#1367 8 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I've used the lectrotruck and an escalera, I think I prefer the lectrotruck. With the escalera, every step it has the tendency to lunge forward (which is scary, and takes muscle to resist it). Terry from PBL owns an escelara, and he once let a sega godzilla tumble down his stairs when he wasn't focused.
The lectrotruck basically just slides back and forth, so you tilt it back to raise it, then tilt it down so it can push against the next stair. One thing you have to be careful with is making sure you use the tie strap correctly. Because the whole unit moves, you have to make sure you don't strap it around the back. I used the lectrotruck by myself no issue (the buyer also had a bad back, but he just stood behind it to make sure I was lined up)

This one does look a lot easier than the one we were trying to use. I'm sure if we saw someone who knew what they were doing in person, we wouldn't have had the issues we had. It is just very difficult to get the right angle and trust it. I would be willing to try it by myself in the future, but not this one time with of all games, a Banzai Run

#1369 8 years ago
Quoted from simplykind:

It "should" fit in the back of you Explorer if all seats fold down. I have an Aviator, which is based off the Explorer body, and fit all my pins in it without a problem. I had to tie my trunk down for one pin because it just barely fit, but was in 99%. Just bring some string and you should be good to go.

The issue with my explorer (2014) is the head clearance. The machine has to get past an annoying bump where the door latches closed which makes me lose a good 2-3". I just moved a STTNG and it barely fit. I know Banzai Run is taller when folded so I am not optimistic it will fit. I heard of people pushing it on it's side but I am unsure of how much room I was gain by doing that. I am thinking of just renting a Uhaul or Home Depot pick-up just to be safe. I won't be traveling far but I first have to figure out how I am getting it out of the basement!

2 weeks later
#1414 8 years ago

Anyone looking for a Banzai Run? I would like to keep it but would trade + cash for a MM/MMR or Monster Bash.

1 week later
#1464 8 years ago

Anyone have an MB or MM/MMR for trade? I've got a fully shopped and LED'd STTNG or Banzai Run + cash

1 month later
#1535 8 years ago

Will be getting back my Banzai Run this weekend after a full tear-down shop-out. It will be fully LED'd. It is more in players condition but it is still nice and plays 100%. I think the middle display is outgassing a bit and will have many detailed pictures to post once it gets back from the person who did the full shop-out. I am most interested in trading it ... +/- cash of course. Am open but am really looking for a WH20, Met, Sopranos, WCS, CV, TOTAN, TOM, etc.

2 weeks later
#1592 8 years ago

One last post before posting out of the area. My Banzai Run has just been delivered by Rich Huff @ Midwest Pinball after an extensive shop out. Both playfields were fully torn down and it was completely shopped and all flippers rebuilt. The machine comes loaded with LEDs and is hack free. Bottom playfield mylar has been removed and it really looks nice. I would classify the machine @ above players condition. If you are interested, PM me and I can go into all of the specific details of the machine. Machine is still wrapped up and not set up currently but here are some (not so detailed, I know) pictures I was sent when the shop-out was completed. The backglass is there even though it is not included in the pictures.

I am really looking for trades as this machine cannot fit in my new apartment. +/- cash of course but would entertain a wide variety of trades including but not limited to Sopranos, Met, Walking Dead, WCS, WOZ, MM/MMR, MB, SS, CV, TOTAN, Tron, SM, LOTR, and more. No DE/Sega games though. Not looking for projects or games that need work unless price reflects that.

Banzai Run - Cabinet.jpgBanzai Run - Cabinet.jpg
Banzai Run - Lower Playfield 02.jpgBanzai Run - Lower Playfield 02.jpg
Banzai Run - Lower Playfield.jpgBanzai Run - Lower Playfield.jpg
Banzai Run - Upper Playfield.jpgBanzai Run - Upper Playfield.jpg

1 week later
1 month later
#1740 8 years ago

Still have my Banzai Run available. Open to a lot of DMD games and I can add cash!

1 week later
#1766 8 years ago

Added cash price of $4,000 for my Banzai Run (ad below). Am interested in trades (+ cash on my side) as well

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-for-trade-chicago-shopped-banzai-run

#1775 8 years ago

Anyone in the area selling a Walking Dead, MM, WOZ, or Met?

#1784 8 years ago

Looking for a MM/MMR or Walking Dead Pro/Prem. Have a nice Creature I could put up as trade bait.. as well as cash

1 week later
#1799 8 years ago

Anyone selling a Walking Dead Pro?

#1808 8 years ago

Will be putting up my nice creature for trade soon. Would be interested in a LOTR or Walking Dead Pro. I will add cash.

#1810 8 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

How nice of a Creature?

I'll post pictures when I get home from my work trip. Overall it's pretty nice - cabinet is really great both inside and outside besides some minor wrinkling from the legs pressing against the cabinet. Playfield is very nice as well - full pinballbulbs LED kit added. Hologram is very green besides a minor defect - a small bit of solder was dropped near his right hand (smaller than a dime) but it's there. I know this is useless without pictures but I'll get them up by this weekend.

3 weeks later
#1848 8 years ago

Still looking for a Walking Dead Pro. Cash or could part with my nice creature.

1 week later
#1880 8 years ago

If all goes as planned, will be picking up 4 pins this weekend.

-HUO Austin Powers
-HUO Terminator 3
-Nice T2
-Nice Independence Day

I could be interested in a multiple pin trade if these strike anyone's fancy

1 week later
#1888 8 years ago

Anyone have a WH20 that might want to trade for a STTNG?

#1890 8 years ago

Would anyone be interested in a potential 2 x 1? I have an unshopped but pretty nice looking T2 as well as an unshopped Independence Day. Could add cash as well. Pretty much open to any WPC/Stern ...

#1899 8 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Is there flipper button wear on the Independence Day?

None from what I remember. Pictures will be coming soon

#1917 8 years ago

Have an HUO Terminator 3, HUO Austin Powers, Independence Day and Terminator 2 for sale/trade. Could do multiple pins for 1. Pretty open to machines. Pictures are below. All are working great - ID4's flippers could use a rebuild and the VUK behind T2's Skull is a little weak and could use a rebuild.

http://s263.photobucket.com/user/staver/media/T3_ID4_AP_T2/DSC_0279_zpsza6lv7gm.jpg.html?sort=2&o=0

DSC_0279.jpgDSC_0279.jpg

DSC_0289.jpgDSC_0289.jpg

DSC_0301.jpgDSC_0301.jpg

DSC_0319.jpgDSC_0319.jpg

DSC_0348.jpgDSC_0348.jpg

DSC_0352.jpgDSC_0352.jpg

DSC_0389.jpgDSC_0389.jpg

DSC_0366.jpgDSC_0366.jpg

1 month later
#2059 8 years ago

Have a nice STTNG that I would love to trade for a WH20. Anyone local interested? Would also be interested in a walking dead or game of thrones.

http://s263.photobucket.com/user/staver/library/Star%20Trek%20Next%20Gen?sort=3&page=6

#2077 8 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Have a nice STTNG that I would love to trade for a WH20. Anyone local interested? Would also be interested in a walking dead or game of thrones.
http://s263.photobucket.com/user/staver/library/Star%20Trek%20Next%20Gen?sort=3&page=6

Would also trade for a WoZ + cash on my side

#2081 8 years ago

Hi All -

I am picking up a machine in Winfield, Illinois this weekend (saturday morning?) that I purchased and unfortunatley cannot find anyone to help me get it out of the stairs. The owner has back issues and cannot assist. I have an appliance dolly that i've used many times, but there is no way I could do it by myself. I will gladly pay for gas/time.

Steve

#2084 8 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I would help you, but I'm on daddy duty. What machine are you picking up?

I appreciate it! It's an odd game from the early 90's. Don't see them pop up very often!

Quoted from gweempose:

I'd help you if my back wasn't already fu**ed. That's why I don't buy and sell games nearly as often as I used to.

I appreciate this too. I dread moving games. My back isn't messed up yet but it has to be one of the worst parts of this hobby.. especially when stairs are involved!

#2108 8 years ago

I might have an Alvin G Al's Garage Band goes on a World Tour up for trade. if anyone would be interested, let me know what you have.

#2115 8 years ago

Have a nice STTNG that I would love to trade for a WH20. Anyone local interested? Would also be interested in a walking dead, game of thrones, WoZ, Lord of the Rings, etc. Can add cash wherever necessary.

Anyone interested in a STTNG at this time?

1 week later
#2175 8 years ago

I have a pretty nice creature and STTNG. Would be open to trading either for a Walking Dead or Game of Thrones. +/- cash where needed

#2200 8 years ago

Looking to buy a white water. PM if you have one and are thinking of selling.

#2219 8 years ago

Still looking to purchase a White Water! PM me if you are thinking of selling yours

2 weeks later
#2316 8 years ago

Looking to trade out STTNG. Open to Sterns or 90's B/W. Can add cash.

3 weeks later
#2381 8 years ago

Anyone have a fish tales or world cup soccer for sale?

#2387 8 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

There was an $1800 Bally World Cup on CL Sat for $1800. Got snapped up quickly(no, it wasn't me, out of the game for a while)

Saw it when I was out of town. Too bad but hope someone on here is enjoying it.

#2415 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Just picked up 2 more games!
A HUO TSPP and a pretty nice LOTR as a pair. Thinking I will sell the TSPP and keep the LOTR for now.
For TSPP, unfortunately the previous owner dropped a tool (drill?) when working in his basement and broke pf glass; took a small nick in pf. I guess this happened a few years ago and he said F it when he realized how much glass he would need to clean up and has not played the games since.
I dont plan to dig into them for a few weeks but if someone wants to check out the TSPP as it sits then let me know and you are welcome to swing up and see it.

Missed out on this one Was trying to figure out logistics but it looks like the seller reached out to someone else. Best of luck!

#2418 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

these were not available to anyone else. friend of a friend and not advertised anywhere else as far as I know. Would be a small world indeed if you knew this guy.

not bad and in the wood (not near an insert so appears to be a reasonably easy fix) Was covered but glass off since it broke. Game is a bit dusty and still some glass pieces in it but not bad.

I did know him (Eric). No worries at all - not your fault. I was just too slow on the draw. I hope you enjoy the games!

fc1b9cf9-b0bd-4697-9f85-6184debb47f1_(resized).jpgfc1b9cf9-b0bd-4697-9f85-6184debb47f1_(resized).jpg

#2425 8 years ago

Does anyone know a local(ish) distributor that might be interested in a trade + cash for a Ghost Busters Prem? I have a Star Trek Next Gen that's over-all pretty nice. I know trade + cash deals are a bit tricky sometimes but just putting it out there if anyone has any prior experience to share

#2427 8 years ago

I will be putting up my STTNG for sale shortly. Is a reimport but has the cleanest cabinet (both inside and out) that I have owned in a 90's B/W game (besides of course the lockdown bar holes). Pictures below of when I took the game home. Since have added a full pinballbulbs LED kit. Will be pricing it around $3850.

#2435 8 years ago

Putting up my STTNG for sale. Asking $3550. Got caught up in the GB hype and need cash/room.

Game looks really good. Is a reimport and had a lockdown bar. I have since removed the bar and have covered the holes with the large black bolts. Cabinet is super clean. No fade or any large cosmetic issues to note. No moisture or corrosion anywhere. Since the pictures, I have installed a full premium pinballbulbs LED kit. Games plays 100% but there is an issue to note. For whatever reason, Fuse F116 blows causing some solenoids to fire repeatedly. Once you swap the fuse, the game works 100%. It could go weeks before this happening or happen within a couple of hours of playing. I do not know what is causing this and probably don't have the expertise to diagnose and fix it. Also, both slings are chipped and it looks like the Alpha ramp has a small crack/chip. Doesn't affect gameplay in any way but it's there.

Also, which you will see in the pictures, there are some ball swirls and some slight "surface" blemishes on the lower part of the playfield near the flippers. There is no wear to the paint or wood itself, just in the top coat. I don't have any abrasive cleaners at home nor have I tried to buff it out, but I'm sure it can be done with just force on a cloth, or a small buffer. Again - no damage to paint or the wood, just on the clearcoat or top layer. All original boards and no hacks to note.

Attached are pictures and a whole album of high-res pictures. Game is located in the West Loop of Chicago in a building with elevators and no stairs. Very easy to load. Let me know if you need any more details or pictures and I will be happy to send take them. Apologize for the pictures of the lower half of the playfield being with the glass on - My gameroom is very tight and it is very hard to remove the glass without moving out the machine to the hall-way.

Picture Album: http://s263.photobucket.com/user/staver/library/Star%20Trek%20Next%20Gen?sort=3&page=1

DSC_0446_(resized).JPGDSC_0446_(resized).JPG

DSC_0447_(resized).JPGDSC_0447_(resized).JPG

DSC_0450_(resized).JPGDSC_0450_(resized).JPG

DSC_0472_(resized).JPGDSC_0472_(resized).JPG

DSC_0512_(resized).JPGDSC_0512_(resized).JPG

DSC_0514_(resized).JPGDSC_0514_(resized).JPG

DSC_0518_(resized).JPGDSC_0518_(resized).JPG

DSC_0521_(resized).JPGDSC_0521_(resized).JPG

#2465 8 years ago

Putting it out there - I have a beautiful unmolested Twilight Zone that I would consider trading for/towards a Wizard of Oz. No fading on any of the decals (original) and playfield is stunning. Nothing of condition to really note. Game is fully stock besides a full pinballbulbs premium LED kit and a magnet on the diverter. Game has never thrown any errors or had any issues.

I will post pictures this weekend when I get some time at home, but please let me know if this is something that you might consider. Below are some pictures of the machine the day I brought it home. This is pre-wipe down or cleaning of anything. She is a beautiful TZ.. but I also have a creature that I would be willing to offer up.

IMG_0925_(resized).JPGIMG_0925_(resized).JPG

IMG_0926_(resized).JPGIMG_0926_(resized).JPG

IMG_0927_(resized).JPGIMG_0927_(resized).JPG

IMG_0928_(resized).JPGIMG_0928_(resized).JPG

IMG_0929_(resized).JPGIMG_0929_(resized).JPG

IMG_0930_(resized).JPGIMG_0930_(resized).JPG

IMG_0931_(resized).JPGIMG_0931_(resized).JPG

IMG_0932_(resized).JPGIMG_0932_(resized).JPG

IMG_0933_(resized).JPGIMG_0933_(resized).JPG

IMG_0935_(resized).JPGIMG_0935_(resized).JPG

IMG_0936_(resized).JPGIMG_0936_(resized).JPG

IMG_0938_(resized).JPGIMG_0938_(resized).JPG

#2467 8 years ago

Anyone have a Scared Stiff that might be interested in a creature?

#2528 7 years ago

I have a lead on a nice F14 from a family friend that is moving and needs it gone. Not sure if I want to pick it up .. and if I did, I would want to use it as trade bait. Anyone looking for one? Would like to potentially trade for a Black Knight 2000, Fish Tales, WCS .. or whatever. Willing to add cash

1 week later
#2598 7 years ago

Thinking of putting up my creature for sale. Stock all the way around besides a pinballbulbs premium LED kit added, pinballpro speader upgrades, pinbits hologram light upgrade, power driver board sent to K's arcade to be bullet-proofed, etc. Everything very nice all the way around - very clean cabinet and playfield. Only major condition issue to note is a an eraser size solder drip on the hologram itself - it appears on creature's left armpit area. Other than that, hologram is extremely green.

Would be interested in Wh20, Iron Man, etc. Open to options. Can add cash.

#2609 7 years ago

Any of you strapping men free Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning to potentially help get a pinball machine up some stairs in S. Barrington? I will of course pay for your time/gas. I have a dolly and all materials ... just need some muscle. A neighbor of my parents have a machine that I will hopefully be able to buy.. but my brother-in-law (my go-to helper) is out of town. It's not a widebody so we got that going for us! Neighborhood is right next to the Arboretum (100 W Higgins Rd, Barrington, IL 60010).

#2612 7 years ago
Quoted from indybru:

Miami,
Sorry, getting too old don't want to risk injury, I'm over 60. I have been paying to have pins delivered, going up & out my son in law and son still help, another reason I tend to keep what I have, moving pins upstairs.
However, if there is a local Chicago area group that wants to buy an Escalara, I would like to be a partner.
bruce

I totally understand Bruce. Moving machines is definitely the worst part of the hobby. I still have flashbacks when I moved my Twilight Zone out of a basement with 20+ stairs with turns.

1 week later
#2685 7 years ago

Thinking of switching up my line-up and putting creature on the chopping block. Would really like to work out a trade (+/- cash either side). Only interested in B/W or Stern Games. I need to take better pictures - below is the machine the day I brought her home without even cleaning her up. Since then, game has been cleaned, full pinballbulbs LED kit added, Power Driver board sent out to K's arcade for full bullet-proofing. Hologram is extremely green but there is a small pencil-eraser size splash of solder on his left armpit. Pinbits hologram lamp upgrade as well as upgraded speakers. Ramps look in great condition without any cracks and plastics look fantastic. Would probably value the game around $4,750

Additional Pictures: http://s263.photobucket.com/user/staver/library/Creature

IMG_1153_zpsysq7zk6f_(resized).JPGIMG_1153_zpsysq7zk6f_(resized).JPG
IMG_1158_zpseaqrck1n_(resized).JPGIMG_1158_zpseaqrck1n_(resized).JPG
IMG_1166_zpscaunxal0_(resized).JPGIMG_1166_zpscaunxal0_(resized).JPG
IMG_1161_zpsjotixhvm_(resized).JPGIMG_1161_zpsjotixhvm_(resized).JPG
IMG_1164_zpsy3wotu6f_(resized).JPGIMG_1164_zpsy3wotu6f_(resized).JPG
IMG_1162_zps7onkgirb_(resized).JPGIMG_1162_zps7onkgirb_(resized).JPG

1 week later
#2740 7 years ago

Anyone looking for a pretty nice F14? I would trade it + cash (on my side of course) for a Whirlwind or something else that peaks my interest

#2753 7 years ago

Toying with the idea of trading out my nice Twilight Zone. Interested in TWD, WoZ, etc. Can add cash on my side.

Also, anyone selling a WCS, WH20, or FT?

2 weeks later
#2846 7 years ago

Anyone have a Walking Dead Prem they would consider trading for a very nice TZ?

1 month later
#2979 7 years ago

I have a lead on a Williams Time Fantasy. Does anyone know of a fair price for one or what they "go" for? This one has a little wear on the snail but overall condition looks nice.

3 weeks later
#3079 7 years ago

Long shot. Anyone available to help get a machine out of a basement in the grayslake area tomorrow or Sunday morning? It's not a wide body! I'll of course pay for your time! My car can fit it - I just don't have the muscle myself to wrangle it up stairs

#3089 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

PM me, I in Round Lake, have Escalara will travel.

Huge shout-out to Trekie for the amazing help this weekend. He volunteered to help a complete stranger (and not only volunteer his time and muscle, but drove to a random seller's home, dragged his escalara and attachments, and basically broke down the game completely by himself and loaded it into my car). It's easy to get jaded from some of the negativity here, but this forum & hobby in general has some of the most generous and kind people you will meet.

On another note, anyone have any funhouse parts for sale? The one I picked up has a pretty gnarly playfield and is sitting in a condition that kind of intimidates me. I could use anything from a playfield, to plastics, to ramps.

2 weeks later
#3130 7 years ago

Anyone have a sopranos, white water, or congo up for trade? I have a project funhouse + cash I can offer up

2 weeks later
#3228 7 years ago

Seems to be a theme for me ...

But is anyone interested in picking up some cocktail pins (4 total) from Crystal Lake (all in the garage - no stairs) to my parent's garage in South Barrington? The deal is done but unfortunately, I can't do it myself as I just moved away to Ohio. Seller is available pretty much anytime this week. Please let me know!

1 month later
#3528 7 years ago

Have a Williams Indiana jones in Cincinnati, Ohio. Looking to trade for a ghostbusters, WOZ, or white water.

3 weeks later
#3629 7 years ago

I have a pretty nice original attack from mars I might be interested in trading for a newer game. Interested in a GB prem/Le, WoZ, hobbit, etc. Maybe even a 2x1 with cash on my side? I'm in Ohio but travel to Chicago often for family.

#3639 7 years ago

Hate to throw this out...but is anyone available Saturday morning/early afternoon to help me out? I have a machine in Carol Stream that I would liked picked up and dropped off at my parents house in Barrington (garage). No stairs required on either end. My mom or dad will be there, but they know nothing about pinball machines. I'll of course pay for your time and effort. I'm out of town and unfortunately, I can't make it into town this weekend

1 week later
#3655 7 years ago

Anyone interested in a pretty nice F14? It is the one that's in Dead Flip's/Jack Dangers studio. Cabinet is pretty nice with minimal red fading. Beacons are working and present. Really limited playfield wear besides some Mylar bubbling and maybe some insert crazing. Displays look to be pretty new and are super bright. The battery holder has some acid damage (doesn't look like it hit the board at all) and needs to be replaced. Flippers are strong and everything seems to be playing great. This is all from memory as I haven't seen the machine for 6+ months besides watching the streams.

Jack needs room in the studio and I don't have room either. Asking $1100

#3660 7 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

Have a link? I'm not on FB.

I'm on mobile so apologies. Go on twitch and find Dead Flip's video archive. You'll find a couple of videos of him playing the exact F14.

#3673 7 years ago

My pretty nice AFM for trade in Cincinnati (about 5 hours from downtown Chicago)

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-ohio-attack-from-mars

1 week later
#3687 7 years ago

Anyone with a White Water interested in a HUO minty original POTC?

#3699 7 years ago

Anyone in the Lemont area interested in making some "side money" Tomorrow? I am purchasing a machine and need it delivered to my parents garage in south Barrington. Game is located in a basement with a walk out basement close to the driveway. I will pay your fairly for your time, has, and energy!!

1 week later
#3728 7 years ago

Have my AFM in the marketplace - located in Cincinnati (4-5 hours away from Chicago) for $7K and a minty Pirates of the Caribbean that looks like it just came out of the box for $4800

2 months later
#3940 7 years ago

Anyone interested in trading for a HUO POTC? Would be interested in a Walking Dead, Metallica, Spider Man, Theatre of Magic, WoZ, Iron Man, Etc. Cash could go either way. Let me know what you have.

#3942 7 years ago

Have a HUO stock minty pirates, a gladiator and roller games that I would love to turn into a WoZ. Anyone interested?

#3951 7 years ago

Sorry for the duplicative messages, but I posted a trade thread but would also be interested in an outright sale for them. I have:

- A decent rollergames. Boards look great and cabinet/playfield are decent. Some insert wear around WAR targets and some ball swirls that may polish up. Game seems to be working 100%. Could use a shop and some wax and will turn out great. Yellow wire form ramp could use a new coat. Would like $1500

- A nice Gladiators. One that you don't see often. Has original Mylar on playfield and it looks really nice. Needs a shopout but playfield and cabinet looks really good. Hadn't tested it thoroughly but did noticed that the moving ramp was a little choppy. I haven't dug into it to see what's happening but I don't think it's something major - the game had very little play during its life. Cabinet is super clean. Asking $1500

1 week later
#3981 7 years ago

Have a HUO minty stock pirates. Anyone have a walking dead pro/prem up for trade?

#4006 7 years ago

I'm looking for a WoZ or Walking Dead Prem/Pro. Have a nice stock POTC, a Rollergames, and Getaway. Could do a 3x1, 2x1, 1x1 .. Can add cash or receive cash.

#4035 7 years ago

I still have my rollergames available in Chicago for $1500. Game operates really well and needs a shopout. Playfield is prettt decent and it should clean up well. I had a buyer scheduled to come but he had a change of plans and cancelled.

#4068 7 years ago

Hate these requests, but I'm trying to figure out logistics on how to get a grail game moved from Morton Grove to S Barrington (around tomorrow at 6pm). No stairs required, but the machine will need to be wrapped up and loaded in your car/truck and just dropped off in my parents garage in Chicago. I'll pay for gas, time, and effort. Let me know!!

1 week later
1 week later
#4201 6 years ago

Still have a roller games for sale. Anyone interested in a trade plus cash? I would like a BSD, Shadow, WCS?

#4204 6 years ago
Quoted from PAPPYBALL:

What about your Road Show or White Water?

My attachment to those are very strong

#4207 6 years ago

Anyone with an escalara interested in making some side money moving a machine in the NW suburbs? Send a message if so.

#4209 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

you buy more machines in chicago than anyone I know, and you don't even live here

You are right! I did live there about 6 moths ago, and still have a lot of family there (where some of my machines are stored). Unfortunately, I find more machines for sale there that I want than what I do locally here in Ohio. I'll be there in the next couple of weeks, but if someone is looking for some side cash, I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask

1 week later
#4233 6 years ago

Anyone have a walking dead or Champion Pub that would be interested in a trade for a STTNG?

1 week later
#4262 6 years ago

Dropped price and took better pictures of my rollergames.. $1300

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-rollergames-4

Also have a NOS Xenon backglass that was owned by Gordon Morison. Will probably come back with me to Cincinnati, but it's here for the weekend.

#4264 6 years ago
Quoted from PAPPYBALL:

Are you in IL this weekend?

I am but not for long - heading to Cincinnati on Monday morning!

#4266 6 years ago
Quoted from PAPPYBALL:

You still have anything here that's fs?

lol - that's a loaded question. I do have to figure out what I want to bring back to Cincinnati ... but I have 2x TSPP, RollerGames, Lord of the Rings, No Good Gofers. I am probably keeping the LOTR (selling mine in Cincinnati and keeping that one), NGG (probably keeping this one too).... but you know ... everything is for sale for a price

#4268 6 years ago
Quoted from PAPPYBALL:

What about your White Water, TOM, and RS????

Cincinnati and NFS .. well TOM might be, but not quite sure yet. I have run out of room but don't know which machines are staying or going

#4271 6 years ago
Quoted from PAPPYBALL:

Wait I thought TOM was a grail for you!

My room can fit 6. I own 12 machines now. I really don't have a great place to store games so I'm going to have to make some tough decisions.

1 week later
#4317 6 years ago

Anyone with a SMVE interested in a HUO TSPP Trade?

#4337 6 years ago

Anyone have a stern whitestar coin door that would fit a Simpsons Pinball Party? Picked up a pristine one but it came with a weird blank coin door.

#4349 6 years ago

Anyone have a Champion Pub that they would be interested in trading for a HUO TSPP? Pictures below. 2007 run in fantastic condition. Only "weird" thing to note is the blank coin door. Previous (original) owner I purchased it from said they paid the amusement company to install it so people weren't confused and understood that it was on free play. Odd, I know.

Pictures - http://imgur.com/a/tTfqw

1 month later
#4527 6 years ago

Anyone with a Congo be interested in a Starship Troopers + SW EP1?

2 weeks later
#4620 6 years ago

I'll be in town this weekend and have a starship troopers and Star Wars ep 1 I might be interested in selling or trading. Sarship troopers is a nice players game that could use a shopping and going through, and seems to also have a reset issue. Star Wars could use a cleaning but it's super nice.

#4643 6 years ago

Selling a nice player's StarShip Troopers. Was in storage but I need room so selling. Haven't spent much time with this game - I cleaned up the playfield and it looks nice, and all mechanisms seem to work great. Looks like this was done-up by Midwest Pinball (not sure how long ago). Cab has some damage on the back from probably sliding/storage - no water or moisture or anything like that. Asking $1800 and located in S. Barrington near Rt 59. I'm home today and tomorrow AM. Also have a super nice Star Wars Ep 1 that I would trade along with SST for something else.

http://imgur.com/a/9zmko

#4671 6 years ago

Have a nice player's SST for sale - $1800
http://imgur.com/a/9zmko

Have a super minty Star Wars Ep 1 Pin2K. Could use some new rubbers, but this thing could pass as collector quality. $2800
http://imgur.com/a/b6TJN

Would also do a 2x1 trade. Located in NW suburbs.

3 weeks later
#4725 6 years ago

Anyone have a Congo for trade?

#4736 6 years ago

Anyone looking for a TX Sector that has a Shadow or Congo up for trade?

#4756 6 years ago

Anyone with a WCS or BSD interested in a Demo Man?

#4823 6 years ago

Will become available soon, or already available in Chicago

-Player's Starship Troopers with nice playfield. $1800
-Extermely nice HUO? SW EP 1
- Nice RFM
-TX Sector (front bottom cabinet is scuffed)
- Demolition Man
-STTNG

2 weeks later
#4923 6 years ago

I'm in town tomorrow morning and my Starship troopers is still for sale for $1800. Located in S Barrington

#4933 6 years ago

Anyone with a hobbit interested in a SWEP 1 & RFM - both full games/cabinets.

1 week later
#4987 6 years ago

I'm looking to trade multiple games for 1. In Chicago, I have a Starship Troopers, STTNG, Demo Man, RFM, SWEP1.

2 months later
#5350 6 years ago

Interested in a Dialed In - Have multiple games I could trade for an LE... possible 3x1 including STTNG, Demo Man, Pristine/HUO SWEP1 +/- cash. Also have a super cool/rare Fire Escape Mechanical Arcade. All of the machines above are located in Chicago (not Cincinnati).

3 weeks later
#5448 6 years ago

Have some games in Chicago that I’m thinking about selling before trying to move them to Cincinnati. Some of them are unshopped, but they all seem to be quite nice. Games below:

NBA Fastbreak
Demolition Man
Star Trek Next Gen x2
Star Wars Ep 1 - Super Minty Original
Fire Escape - Rare Oddball Game

1 week later
#5513 6 years ago

Anyone have a Junkyard that would be interested in trading for a Demo Man?

3 weeks later
#5630 6 years ago

Still have a couple of machines for sale or trade. Would consider multiple for 1. Could be interested in a Met Pro for a STTNG, but super open. Even multiple for a Dialed In, TNA, etc. Games are located in S Barrington, IL

STTNG x2 - both unshopped, but both look nice. Came out of nice non-pinball homes, not some barn or warehouse.
Demo Man - unshopped but I believe fully working. I believe one switch needs to be replaced
SWEP 1 - looks brand new
Fire Escape Skill Game - Pretty rare game. Mine needs some cosmetic love (missing a coin door, control pannel overlay is presentable but not perfect, etc.

2 weeks later
#5684 6 years ago

Anyone have a nice sopranos that they would want to trade for a STTNG

#5701 6 years ago

Still have some trade bait - Have a Demo Man, STTNG x2, SWEP 1 (looks minty mint), and an odd-ball Fire Escape Skill Game.

Anyone with a WCS interested in a DM? Open to a lot of games, also interested in doing a 2x1, 3x1, etc.

2 weeks later
#5758 6 years ago

Anyone have an extra arcade over-under (or whatever you call it?) coin door that they are looking to sell?

#5767 6 years ago

Listed a $3500 STTNG, a super nice Demo Man / Star Wars EP1, and a rare Fire Escape in NW Chicago (S. Barrington). Take a look at my listings!

1 month later
#5937 5 years ago

Still have a rare Fire Escape for sale! You don't see these for sale very often, especially at the price.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-chicago-mech-tronic-fire-escape

4 months later
#6323 5 years ago

Still have a rare Fire Escape for sale. Asking $1300 in NW Chicago burbs. Garage/easy pickup

#6336 5 years ago

Have a TSPP for trade (newer stern?), Fire Escape, and nice Space Mission

1 week later
#6375 5 years ago

Selling a Fire Escape for $1300. Pictures below. Located in the NW burbs.

Pictures: link not working. Will update later

Added over 6 years ago:

Pictures: https://m.imgur.com/a/RQMT3

1 month later
#6514 5 years ago

Have some projects that I don't have the time and/or room for. Let me know if you are interested and I can send some pictures. All located in the NW suburbs of Chicago. Games have not been gone through and are straight out of homes.

1) $1700 PENDING SALE - Gottlieb Pink Panther. Backglass has flaking, but it's still presentable. Playfield looks pretty good, as does cabinet. Pretty rare/oddball Gottleib with sweet sounds

https://imgur.com/a/QfxVXkJ

2) $1200 PENDING SALE - Black Knight. Really Solid overall with nice original playfield and backglass. Really cherry game for being a complete original.

https://imgur.com/a/kKB0cnH

3) $1000 - High Speed. Playfield looks better than most with some minor wear near the top lane like most. BG has some terrible flaking/peeling due to poor storage so would need to be replaced
https://imgur.com/a/bPOBjCy

4) $1300 - Lethal Weapon 3. Looks like a minor project. Powers up but ball won't shoot with gun trigger. Could be fuse, could be switch. Has the plastic light dome topper, but missing actual light beacon mechanism underneath. Playfield could use some cleaning but looks nice, as does DMD.

https://imgur.com/a/v9IpBLK

#6517 5 years ago

Fixed the link for the pictures, and it is an odd game that doesn't come around often.

#6518 5 years ago

Fixed the link for the pictures, and it is an odd game that doesn't come around often.

Will also sell a great condition space mission. Playfield and backglass look great, with some very minor flipper drag wear that is super minute, especially for this title. $700 - Works great - I can send a video of it playing prior to putting into storage if you wish. Game located with the others, in S Barrington (NW suburb) - can pull up right where the game is - no stairs.

https://imgur.com/a/e5ObqRI

#6547 5 years ago

Have some projects that I don't have the time and/or room for. Let me know if you are interested and I can send some pictures. All located in the NW suburbs of Chicago. Games have not been gone through and are straight out of homes.
1) $1700 PENDING SALE - Gottlieb Pink Panther. Backglass has flaking, but it's still presentable. Playfield looks pretty good, as does cabinet. Pretty rare/oddball Gottleib with sweet sounds
2) $1200 PENDING SALE - Black Knight. Really Solid overall with nice original playfield and backglass. Really cherry game for being a complete original.
3) $1000 - High Speed. Playfield looks better than most with some minor wear near the top lane like most. BG has some terrible flaking/peeling due to poor storage so would need to be replaced
4) $1300 - Lethal Weapon 3. Looks like a minor project. Powers up but ball won't shoot with gun trigger. Could be fuse, could be switch. Has the plastic light dome topper, but missing actual light beacon mechanism underneath. Playfield could use some cleaning but looks nice, as does DMD.

Will also sell a great condition space mission. Playfield and backglass look great, with some very minor flipper drag wear that is super minute, especially for this title. $700 - Works great - I can send a video of it playing prior to putting into storage if you wish. Game located with the others, in S Barrington (NW suburb) - can pull up right where the game is - no stairs.
https://imgur.com/a/e5ObqRI

LW3 ad Space Mission still up for grabs. Will be around tomorrow AM for a pickup if interested

#6549 5 years ago

1) $1700 Gottlieb Pink Panther. Backglass has flaking, but it's still presentable. Playfield looks pretty good, as does cabinet. Pretty rare/oddball Gottleib with sweet sounds
3) $900 - High Speed. Playfield looks better than most with some minor wear near the top lane like most. BG has some terrible flaking/peeling due to poor storage so would need to be replaced. Might have a U22 error. Battery holder has some corission, but the board looks clean. Showing adjust failure.

Pink Panther, LW3, High Speed, and Space Mission still up for grabs as deals fell through this morning. Last chance before they are packed and transported to Ohio.

#6554 5 years ago

Anyone have a Sopranos, BSD, Congo, or WCS up for trade?

#6558 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

depends
what are you trading?

Anything from my collection grab your attention? Would be interested in a multiple trade deal towards something

4 months later
#7131 5 years ago

If anyone from the NW Chicago area is heading to the Ohio Show with a large truck and has room, I have a ton of machines that need moving from Chicago to Cincinnati-area. Of course, will pay appropriately and fully realize this is a long shot.

#7146 5 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Good to know!
*Scratches Redskin off his preferred seller list*

Really? I'm a hobbiest. Like almost all collectors here, I collect, play, buy, sell, and trade games. My sole intention when buying games is not to resell, so I really take offence to the term 'flipper.' I lived in Chicago for most of my life, and relocated to Cincinnati for my job. I still have a collection of games left there with family. Please look at my feedback as a seller - I've done multiple transactions with Pinsiders and they always went great. I'm in the process of closing on a new home in Cincinnati with a large basement solely for the purpose of displaying my collection - I think that calls pretty hard as being a collector.

If anyone makes it to Cincinnati, I would be more than happy to host and share a beer. My core friends don't understand pinball, so this is my only real venue to discuss the topic with like-minded people. Not sure why there are always pitchforks out here on Pinside to take down other individuals in the hobby.

1 year later
#8174 4 years ago

Much like the inflatable clown guy on Craigslist, I'm looking for a unique trade. Wife is stir-crazy with work from home and always wanted a Peloton. Would be interested in trading one of my machine of fair value for one if there's interest. Slim chance, but hey, worth a shot.

2 months later
#8267 3 years ago

Anyone have a Super Chexx for trade?

#8277 3 years ago

Anyone have a Super Chexx they might be interested in trading? I have a Baywatch, Embryon, Elektra, possible Demo Man.

1 year later
#9360 2 years ago

Have a cousin looking for his first game. Anyone selling a World Cup Soccer, or potentially a JP pro?

1 year later
#10980 11 months ago

Looking for a dialed in. Standard or LE. OK with routed or one with cosmetic blemishes

1 month later
#11165 9 months ago

Searching for a Dialed In. Open to SE and/or LE, along with routed condition!

9 months later
#12000 3 days ago

Toying with the idea of selling my joust (head to head). It’s unshopped, but complete and ready to be cleaned up. I also have a BSD and Tee’d off in the same storage unit. Would be open to trades.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider miamiredskin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=miamiredskin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.