FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ltd73.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2958 7 years ago

Bally Super Sonic $650
Really nice machine, previous owner maintained it really well, light wear on playfield battery bypass, plays perfect

Mary Shelly Frankenstein $2,700
Bought from estate sale, DMD is flawless, new XPIN power

At my office in Schaumburg

Resized952016060895084839_(resized).jpgResized952016060895084839_(resized).jpg

Resized_20150717_202758_(resized).jpegResized_20150717_202758_(resized).jpeg

#2964 7 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

Project one on CL I believe

Import with wrong voltage has no DMD and the playfield has been cannibalized. Other than that it's a nice game

#2981 7 years ago
Quoted from c508:

The orange is what makes it so AHH-SOME!
If it were possible to buy replacement plastics and toys for the good doctor, I would have picked that up already!

I saw that game, he bought a machine from me, looks ahhh-sum. He said they had a sale pending inspection on it. The orange really does look good..

1 week later
#3044 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I had a guy out in California that wanted to buy my TOTAN. He was willing to drive all the way out here to get it. I talked him out of it. This was when gas prices were near their highs. It seemed crazy to me that he was willing to spend all that time and money just to grab a TOTAN. If it was a BBB or some other rare game, that would have been a different story. In that case, I could understand wanting to pick it up yourself instead of having it shipped.

Just had a guy drive from California to buy my player condition Black Knight in Schaumburg, he was buying some other titles along the way, and filling his pickup. Farthest I've driven is an hour to Kenosha, Chicagoland pin market is great.
BTW-
My Supersonic is sold (buyer drove 4 hours from Indiana)
Frankenstein is still available, been a Craigslist rollercoaster.

20160624_131518_(resized).jpg20160624_131518_(resized).jpg

#3050 7 years ago

I picked up what seems to be a fully populated Sinbad SS playfield that I'm going to make into a wall hanger for now and possibly a coffee table when my projects go away (yeah right!) if anyone actually needs parts for their Sinbad let me know, would hate to have a part someone really needs hanging on my wall.

20160622_084637_(resized).jpg20160622_084637_(resized).jpg

20160622_084716_(resized).jpg20160622_084716_(resized).jpg

#3068 7 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

I almost grabbed that playfield off of CL until I thought about the 90 minute drive one-way.

I had a sales call down there so it worked out, if anyone has any wall hanger or coffee table examples please share.

5 months later
#3811 7 years ago

Let me know how much you want for the NGG.
Thanks

2 months later
#4025 7 years ago

Looking for a High Speed playfield in the Chicago area. Populated preferred.
Would also be willing to start a " Buy the Clown Head Fund" and host a party in my yard where we can fill it with hydrogen and light it up...

#4028 7 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Same with me. I'm looking to fill a spot in my row with something fun to play and nice to look at. I'm not looking to lowball someone and flip for twice the purchase price the next day. I don't have a problem paying "fair market value" for something I'm going to enjoy.
The problem is 90 percent of sellers on CL seem to think their pins are made out of solid gold and they aren't even in the ballpark of reality regarding pricing. Trying to respectfully offer examples of realistic pricing models for a specific pin instantly offends the seller and I'm left fighting off punches via email. Then these pins don't sell and they get reposted over and over and every time I see the repost I just think to myself "I told you so".
I'm seeing South Park listed for 5K, No Good Gofers listed for 5K, Roller Coaster Tycoon listed for...that's right...you guessed it...5K. No disrespect to these sellers but please educate me on how these pins are priced as if they are a Metallica Pro?
Again, sorry for the rant but it's just a mess! If anyone has anything in the $3000- $4000 range that's in nice shape and is in the Pinside Top 100 please put me out of my misery and send me a PM. I'll be happy to pay you what your machine is worth so that we are both happy in the outcome.

Those high price pin listings don't count, they are just there to make you mad. How many times have you opened that Gilligan's Island that just says "Pinball Machine". Then that one Tuesday afternoon you check CL while waiting in line at the car wash and a T2 for $1,000 pops up a mile away. That's what it's all about.

#4060 7 years ago

If anyone has a High Speed and/or Grand Lizard playfield PM me.

4 months later
#4684 6 years ago

Selling
Grand Lizard -( Player Cond) $1,700
Pinbot (Excellent original cond) $2000
Laser War (Player) $1,350
Torpedo Alley (Player) $2,000

2 weeks later
#4741 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Grand Lizard Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Grand Lizard. Good player condition. Fresh NOS back glass. LEDs. Playfield touched up where ball falls from Lizards mouth.”
2017-08-02
Schaumburg, IL
1,550 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 276 times

#4742 6 years ago

Open to offers. Great players condition.

Machine - For Sale
Torpedo Alley Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Great player condition machine. Has a little planking. Caves are pretty good. LEDs”
2017-08-02
Schaumburg, IL
1,950 (Firm)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 319 times

7 months later
#5803 5 years ago
Quoted from Draegermeister:

Machine - For Sale
Machine: Bride of Pinbot, TheFully restored (full original status) “I am considering selling my new playfield restoration Bride of Pinbot to make some room. Looking for $5,995. Before you get sticker shock, check it out. If you want a beater, go fi...”
8 days ago Plainfield, IL 5,995
Draegermeister

Moderation is quick here! I posted here before putting the ad up, and got busted.
The Bride of Pinbot from this thread is for sale:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bop-resto-wbuthamburg-pf
In this ad:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/61690
It's a great specimen, and I'd prefer people to play it instead of crating and shipping it.

Nicest BOP out there.

7 months later
#6488 5 years ago

I need a Data East DMD speaker panel (Jurrasic Park, LAH, LW3)

2 weeks later
#6583 5 years ago

Advertisers are keeping this site going. Tears don't pay the bills, if they did there would be a Pinside Palace

3 months later
#7110 5 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

For those in the Chicago area who want to get some time on Oktoberfest, you can stop by our offices next week, Monday through Wednesday from 5pm to 8pm to help us with testing the machine.
You can find our address on our website: www.american-pinball.com

I will try to get in there, it's down the street from my office.

3 months later
#7493 4 years ago
Quoted from Slips:

Anything wrong with this No Fear in Saint Louis? Been looking for one or something similar for a little while.

I have one in Plainfield...

#7496 4 years ago

Plainfield is alot closer than St Louis

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Machine is in good condition and plays as it should. Flames on the cabinet are bright, little to no fade. LEDs New slingshot plastics and cave included Video walkthru: https://y...”
2019-09-04
Plainfield, IL
2,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 533 times

#7498 4 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

But is it $500 closer?

10 hour round trip plus gas and tolls would be pretty close.

And my cabinet has no fade..

Might be worth it to come by and see

#7501 4 years ago

Well then run on down and get yourself a No Fear

#7505 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

I don't know what you guys' time is worth, but if someone offered me $500 to drive to STL, load a game, and drive back, I'd probably pass and enjoy my day off instead.

...and I might be able to shave a couple bucks off that price too..

#7506 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Ill go for $500. Where am I delivering this game?

I'll keep you in mind next time I buy a game down there

#7507 4 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

I've been eyeing yours also...looks super nice!

Plays great to, PM me if you want to come by, I'll be home all week, enjoying some time off..

#7511 4 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

What else is for sale locally? Feels too quiet. Feel free of course to PM first.

I've got some projects I might throw up.. Some fully populated playfields too.. I'm off this week and plan on starting the cleansing tomorrow, stay tuned..

#7537 4 years ago

Firepower "project"
Cab has been repainted with a racing stripe, not bad but not right..
Playfield and plastics are pretty decent
Backglass has some flaking but decent
Powers on but doesn't start a game
Player 4 display out
Player/credit display out
$650
PM for pictures, will list around noon to the masses
Plainfield,IL in my garage..

2 weeks later
#7595 4 years ago

Have my No Fear listed. $3,100
Cabinet color is in great shape..
Here's a video:

#7618 4 years ago

Parting out a water damaged WWF Royal Rumble. Playfield is shot. Parts have some corrosion but they can be cleaned up.. Tell me what you need

1 week later
#7686 4 years ago

Just lowered my No Fear to $2,700
Cabinet has little to no fade
It's listed on Pinside
Here's a walkthrough video:

2 weeks later
#7729 4 years ago

I've got a very nice No Fear listed in Plainfield. Playfield and cabinet are in great condition.Dropping price to $2,500 for my Chicagoland friends. You have to take it out of my basement due to a knee issue.
PM me for details

Video:

11 months later
#8550 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Yeah I love it.
Mike I think you should just pm me first so I can snatch up all the good deals!

Just got a screaming deal on an unshopped, unchecked Secret Service from GAP today. Always find it funny that people complain there aren't any deals, put down your sippy cup and pick up your phone!

1 year later
#10267 1 year ago

Listed a nice fully functional Party Animal https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/134758

1 month later
#10380 1 year ago

Rollergames and FIRE in nice shape, boards clean
Rollergames is listed now
FIRE! will be listed as soon as the new slingshot plastics arrive.
$3,200 each

1 year later
#11894 52 days ago

I need a Blackout backglass, any condition

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ltd73.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=ltd73 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.