FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kwaheltrut.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3704 7 years ago

Looking to pick up a No good gofers. Any leads? Would prefer player condition.
Thanks,
Mike

1 year later
#5436 6 years ago

Merry Christmas Chicago!

1 year later
#7726 4 years ago

I have a working SFII. What do you need help with?

1 year later
#9025 3 years ago

I have a players condition hook that I will be listing. It has LEDs throughout. Display was out gassing so I put in an LED DMD. Game works great. It will be updated to the latest Chad code (I'm waiting for the ROMs that's why I haven't listed yet).

Wanting to change my lineup so looking to trade for other DMDs than sell. Preferred option would be to trade for another players condition dmd of similar value but also willing to do +/- cash. I will update my wishlist, but I'm open to ideas.

2 weeks later
#9063 3 years ago

Anyone have an LOTR or POC they want to unload?

3 months later
#9311 2 years ago

I'm in the market for a TMNT pro. I've anyone is looking to move theirs, hit me up.

1 week later
#9331 2 years ago

Does anyone know if Jamaster10 (Jesse)/pincades is still around? He used to be a pretty prominent dealer in the area and I haven't seen anything in a while. Looks like it's been a year since he was on Pinside. Just curious.

#9337 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

He kinda shit the bed, I’d make sure there’s no fuck around space in any deal

Wasn't looking for any type of transaction or to hash up old issues. Given how jacked up the past year was, my question came from a genuine place of concern. A couple other Pinsider's PM'd me with an answer so I'm good.

Now back to business. Who has that Lexy Lightspeed to sell?

9 months later
#10028 2 years ago

Anyone available to transport from Winfield Missouri area to the Chicago land area in the next couple weeks, shoot me a pm.

6 months later
#10501 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “I have a Bally Trio project. Game lights up and plays if the score is manually reset. Play field is in great shape. I haven't had the time/passion I thought I would to finish worki...”
2022-10-09
Arlington Heights, IL
450 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 394 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#10541 1 year ago

Picked up a Gottlieb ROCK recently that is in good condition. Works and was mostly upgraded with LEDs by the previous owner. Looking to trade for a Hollywood Heat. Let me know if there is any interest.

#10550 1 year ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Some guy named Scott Cook.

He's also not interested in my trade proposal

#10553 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Rock Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “There are 1 or 2 lights out on the play field that I haven't got to yet. Otherwise plays well. The back box light was out when I got it so I went ahead and converted to a direct wi...”
2022-10-31
Chicago Arlington, IL
1,630 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 857 times

1 week later
#10575 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Rock Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “There are 1 or 2 lights out on the play field that I haven't got to yet. Otherwise plays well. The back box light was out when I got it so I went ahead and converted to a direct wi...”
2022-10-31
Chicago Arlington, IL
1,630 (OBO)

Finally got around to posting pictures. Still looking for that Hollywood Heat...

#10578 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballOrphanage:

PLEASE READ ENTIRE ADD!! ALL MACHINES LISTED BELOW HAVE DIFFERENT PRICES!!
All machines have been cleaned and waxed, with new rubber rings and led bulbs installed and play 100% as they should. Boards have been gone through. Located in Manitowoc WI. Will ship for owners at their costs and arrangements. Prices are pretty firm, so no low-balling please. Will consider trades, no em's please.
Bride of Pinbot. Playfield is very nice $4200
Last Action Hero. Very Nice Condition $3800
Firepower. Like new Playfield, Nice Cabinet $2600
Stern Dale Earnhardt Jr Only 600 made, about 750 plays $4300
Data East Playboy #1 Nice Clean Playfield Orange Display $2700
Data East Playboy #2 Good players game, Brand New Red Display $2400
Gottlieb Roller Disco Glowing Graphics, Black Light would be cool lighting it!! $1600
Gold Ball Players condition. $1400

There is a marketplace posting requirement for this thread on games that hit a certain price point. Just a friendly reminder that this retailer esq posting should be associated with market place ads to ensure continued funding of Pinside.

#10591 1 year ago
Quoted from Manderko1:

I was even tempted to go buy that Iron Man Vault (on his list) in Naperville just so I could trade him for the GoT

Do it.....

I have no skin in this game. I'm just waiting to trade this rock I picked up for a Hollywood Heat. You'already have an advantage over my plan and should do it.

3 weeks later
#10658 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Rock Archived
2022-10-31
Chicago Arlington, IL
1,630 (OBO)

Giving up on my Miami dreams and converted this to a regular sale ad. Let me know if you're looking to sell a Miami heat, I will still be looking for one when Rock is gone.

1 week later
#10681 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Rock Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “I have a gottlieb ROCK. Per the previous owner, it was partially shopped this year. New rubbers and some LEDs. I changed the florescent to to a direct wire LED tube and did the gro...”
2023-01-23
Arlington Heights, IL
1,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 835 times
Contributed to Pinside

Weekend pinside special price drop...

#10706 1 year ago
Quoted from gatordad:

Putting my baywatch up for sale, Beautiful game inside and out.
Asking 4700 obo
Ad is here
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/148344

This is a beautiful example of a very underrated game. If I didn't already own one, I'd be buying this.

1 week later
#10728 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Rock Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “I have a gottlieb ROCK. Per the previous owner, it was partially shopped this year. New rubbers and some LEDs. I changed the florescent to to a direct wire LED tube and did the gro...”
2023-01-23
Arlington Heights, IL
1,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 835 times
Contributed to Pinside

Somebody get me a Hollywood Heat or take this off my hands.... Now listed below pinside recommended price.

3 months later
#10994 1 year ago

Switched over to a power mate. Selling my Escalera with powered forklift and big wheel.

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“66" 1200lb Escalera with powered forklift attachment and big wheel attachment. Good battery that been kept on a charger (also included).”
2023-03-12
Arlington Heights, IL
1,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 250 times

5 months later
#11506 7 months ago

May be too far from where you'll be but pizza here is pretty good:

http://www.artofpizzachicago.com/

2 months later
#11771 4 months ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

While I may agree with your statement, I respectfully request no price policing in this thread. Like a little peace and quiet from the negative banter in other threads. Thanks my friend.

Regardless of opinions on the price, it does meet the threshold for a market place ad.

3 months later
#11971 42 days ago

If anyone is looking to move their TMNT premium, I have a 1 year old HOU, Cactus Canyon SE with shaker motor for trade.

Game had a couple small scrapes on the head decals that were touched up. Otherwise great condition.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kwaheltrut.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=kwaheltrut and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.