FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kkoss24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8281 3 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

I have a huo hawks vs Detroit is let go.

Is this for sale

1 month later
#8430 3 years ago

Putting a Metallica up for a friend trying local first .Has been routed paid credits Is 4600 I gave it a run through all works just needs a wax n new rubbers I might do that if I get time soon .PM me I got plenty of pics n make an offer thank you .Its in St. John IN now but I might pick it up if get time to clean it .

#8459 3 years ago

Hope all are well. I just dropped price on my friends routed Met pro to 4450 if anyone wants to come out and take a look .Its in St John IN for now at his home but if doesn’t sell this week I’ll take it home in Crown Point and put some work into it .It really is in nice shape .Just wax,rubbers,plastics and possibly LEDs is all I’m seeing .Thanks be safe !!Ad is up on pinside I’m Kkoss24 .

3 weeks later
#8616 3 years ago

How’s going buds.I’m looking for a FG in area for my 12 yr old .Hes a huge fan (I’m a bad dad lmao hes a great kid ) I won’t be ready with $ to make a offer for 2-3 weeks but absolutely will be I’m working my thing off to get him this .I only have 2 keepers so not looking for a trade ,cash n pickup I’m always up for a road trip as long as it’s within 5 hour drive (from crown point IN)I can only give up 1 day for this .Im new this year to pinside and will gladly pay the pinside sale fee not looking to go off the grid I’m just not sure on rules .Thanks feel free to PM me ,best to all !!

#8620 3 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Flash Gordon doesn't make you a bad dad.

Lmao we just watched Ted .Watching Ted with 11 n 12 yr olds does .

#8621 3 years ago
Quoted from SlightlySnaked:

I saw this ad in St. Louis... https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/99544
Seems a little high, but with that UNOBTAINABLE topper, maybe not.

Thanks I’ve been watching that .It is high I called tilt topper they still make those just doesn’t have the interactive clam it’s just lighted .Besides it’s no fun buying a pin with mods already I want to teach him how to work on these himself he helped me with mods on my other 2 now I want to let him do it in his own Still watching though

#8632 3 years ago
Quoted from brmorr:

I have a HUO Family Guy I "might" consider letting go. Have to talk to my son as well since it was a pin he wanted, but I don't think he plays it much anymore. I believe he was about 12-13 at the time I picked it up. Now he is 18 and onto other things.

I sent a PM lmk thanks

#8646 3 years ago

Thanks, looks nice I’m looking to pick up but might be changing my mind .Im waiting on a call from another that’s not up yet gonna see what happens .

1 week later
#8670 3 years ago

Still looking for a FG in Chicago area .Im within a week or so to go after one full steam ! There’s only one for sale in St. Louis n price is steep ,nice pin though .PM me if you want to let one loose thanks .

#8672 3 years ago

If it’s in the Chicago area and the price is fair I’ll throw in a autographed framed 16x20 photo of Dave Bolland’s goal that won the hawks they’re 2nd cup.

1 week later
#8722 3 years ago

Looking for a FG still PM me I’m ready to roll !

2 months later
#8927 3 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

Too new to get rid of . I’m parting DP premium and possibly MB remake LE if interested or if you want cash for it let me know and I’ll sell them after. PM if you want

Keep me in mind if your selling the DP.I’m flying by the seat of my pants but I’m real good at working out the problems that I make for myself ! Lmao !Sorr can’t part w the RR my wife would bobbet me

#8929 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Two great buyer/sellers. I would even be willing to assist transport as I drive to Indiana often. His kids would LOVE a DP under the tree.

Thanks Dave ! Every one has theyre pin except the youngest .I’m afraid of my youngest lmao

7 months later
#9439 2 years ago

Going to be selling our Family Guy soon looking if anyone is interested locally first .I purchased from a home but was routed in its early days .That guy had stripped and waxed,new ramp ,new posts,rings,plastics and the switches that he felt needed replacing .I kept up on it from there added color dmd,side art,stewie pinball dress up,stewie stool and will be replacing coil sleeves this week .The cabinet decals have very nice color for originals but has small blemishes overall for its age I would say very good .The N spot has wear I will be ordering a layover but will not install it I’d rather the new owner decide between that or touch up .Of course will pay pinside fee if sold through here .PM me if interested I’ll send pics and gameplay if needed .Works 100% shoots great !Thanks I’m Kevin.

#9440 2 years ago

Sale pending /sold Family Guy .Will pay the pinside fee after transaction .

3 months later
#9697 2 years ago

Mikes a great dude to deal with .Wouldn’t hurt to go check out his place and talk with him .

Quoted from Mope161616:

I should have been more specific, I do not want anyone to think I was bashing his pricing, or that he was a bad guy. Just what he was asking, was not what I was looking to pay for the condition it is in. It my be worth that, and I might just be out of touch with what I am willing to pay. I also didn't want to be a lowballer pain in the ass. Looking at his Pinside feedback I can only assume that he is a great guy. I did not intend to stir up anything.

1 month later
#9848 2 years ago

We have a mint DP prem with extras we’re willing to trade for a GZ prem/LE +/- $$ .PM if interested

#9850 2 years ago

I’m sorry about a little miscommunication last night I skipped dinner for alcahol not a good move .Would only trade the DP along with a HWNCE deposit and only for a GZ prem/LE +\- cash depending .Will pay the pinside fee of course

10 months later
#10555 1 year ago

If anyone in the area is looking for a Rush LE lmk .I will pay the PS fee of course , I just like looking to deal local first lately with gas prices . Only trade I’d do would be for a GZ prem plus a little my way ,that’s the only reason I’m selling this pin .We’ve played it at the last 2 expos and my kids won’t leave me alone they ask every day haha .I’m not fooling anyone I want it also It has all the ninja fixes , esl mod and purple titans all installed .Perfect condition not a scratch .Lmk, I’ll be putting it in the market next week if nothing reached after the weekend .Thanks and have a good day .

Added 17 months ago:

3 months later
#10872 1 year ago

Looking to sell our Metallica Premium that plays 100% and is in fantastic shape . It will be going up in the market soon .Pinstadiums ,powerblades,color dmd ,powdercoat ,black leather look T mold (have original chrome also ) , cabinet matching speaker panel ,and few playfield mods .Will donate to Pinside of course ,just looking here first as always do ,I’d much rather sell local but will be putting it in market sometime tonight thru Friday night the latest .Thanks for your time and have a great day

2 weeks later
#10918 1 year ago

Someone buy that TNA CE , it’s brand spanking new .I would buy it but the Foo be calling me man

3 months later
#11193 10 months ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Still looking to sell a HUO SW Comic Pro and JP Prem if anyone is interested let me know!

Man , the market must really be tough those are 2 nicely priced games .Glwts bud

2 weeks later
#11211 9 months ago

This is a scam, right?
The address is GAP's.
That does not match Mikes ads .Scammer !

#11227 9 months ago
Quoted from Manderko1:

Anyone thinking of putting up an Alien LV? Preferably with the LE apron? Lemme know.

I have one in the market .

#11228 9 months ago
Quoted from Manderko1:

Anyone thinking of putting up an Alien LV? Preferably with the LE apron? Lemme know.

And you won’t find a better one

#11229 9 months ago
Quoted from Manderko1:

My bad , didn’t see it was you

#11233 9 months ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

nice looking game.

Thank you . Hate letting games go but need something new and there’s only 1 that has lasted the test of time so far .

1 month later
#11339 8 months ago

If anyone is interested in trading for our Super Sweet Alien LV in the market ,I’m looking for a trader with 3-4k my way or I’d be willing to strip some of the mods to take a lower amount .Doesn’t have to be on my wishlist ,just local so you can come play it first and see how good it plays .I would even route this game as it’s had Zero issues in roughly 6 or so months .PBs we’re really good with me and replaced a bit early on and clear sailing since .

#11348 8 months ago

All prices are dropping !!! It’s the end of days

#11350 8 months ago
Quoted from chad:

Summertime, back to school soon . Money tight overall.....

You’re not kidding .Getting tired of being held up by my ankles .I’ve never lost 3k on a game before but am about to .Oh well ,win some lose some .Come back fighting another day

#11352 8 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

Fold it up and store it for when things suck less?

Oh we still play it .Youngest finally picked a pin ,Venom . Wish he would’ve picked one a year or 2 ago

#11358 8 months ago

Anyone else find it weird that the World’s Pinball Mecca is a ghost town for selling/trading pins ? WI\MN has got it going on .Alien LV (won’t find a sweeter one and playing 100% for 1/2 year )still up ,looking to sell or a trade with 3/4 k coming my way .Lmk ,not desperate at all ,just want something new and would like new recliners for our basement

#11364 8 months ago

See , I brought some life “Up In Here” .

#11365 8 months ago
Quoted from kklank:

Just kidding!

#11366 8 months ago

I’m from Chicago and just because I moved across the line doesn’t mean I’ve given that up .Well ,it’s been almost a decade now so maybe I am officially a Hoosier ?

#11367 8 months ago
Quoted from Electronmagic:

I thought about it.
Not sure if that makes you feel any better.

It does ,in the famous words of Lloyd Christmas ,”So your telling me there’s a chance “ .

#11371 8 months ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

Attack From Mars of any interest?

Love it ,but play it every week at league for 2 years now .Plus Venom on way so that’s our 1 true fan .Thank you for the offer though I might have a deal done ,Ill know tomorrow fingers crossed .

#11377 8 months ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

A lot of deals happen in private.
And like yancy stated- many sell without ever being publically posted.
Just picked this up from a mamber who posted in this thread last week.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/161914
Thanks vegasplayer !
Been on my wl for a while and voila- 1 pops up 3 miles away!
I don't think I will ever buy a pin closer to my house than this one!
He had a super clean Millionaire that sold to someone from Detroit.

Just messin around ,I’ve sold a few just through the phone .It’s funny ,I always put “pinball” as a last name for people met in this hobby the last 4 years .Now there’s doubles and some triples with the same first names so adding a little more detail now .

1 week later
#11394 8 months ago

Price dropped ! ,guarantee this pin will blow you away

2 months later
#11664 5 months ago

I ran into a dude who has a big plastic sled and he lays the pin on it and walks his staircase backward bringing them down .Said he never had a ding and I believe him .

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kkoss24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=kkoss24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.