FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kid_ego.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#285 9 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I might want to sell a game or two

You sure you want to part with Hardbody or Hollywood Heat?

2 weeks later
#345 9 years ago

Anybody grab the STTNG that was on CL yesterday and earlier today (don't see it now)?

Was tempted but still too much of a noob and felt I wasn't ready to buy from a CL ad.

1 week later
#397 9 years ago

Did anyone pick up (or look at) the SST listed on CL for $700 a few days ago in Rochelle?

I sent the guy an email but never heard back from him.

1 week later
#443 9 years ago

Hey! I come to pinside to get away from those damn story problems I could never figure out as a kid!

2 months later
#665 9 years ago
Quoted from DayDay:

Does anyone have a list of Pins that will be for sale at the Chicago Pinball Expo?

Here's a link to a Google Docs spreadsheet on the main page of the Expo website (http://www.pinballexpo.net/) that lists what people have to sell and want to buy:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AqfyRwsaFsdjdGlWdURTOWJRTlpTY0VZSkttd0NRcmc&hl=en_US

6 months later
#1347 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

He doesn't seem to have any information about his MAME machines on his website. I'd love to see some pictures of his work.
Edit: Never mind. I just realized that I've played Rick's MAME's many times at people's houses. I don't think I've seen one of his newer LCD models, though.

In the past, you'd have to email Rick to give you a secure link to the page on which he had MAME machine info.

Not sure if he still builds them. Last time he was up to fix one of our pins, he seemed like his focus was on the virtual pin machines he offers now.

Either way, he's a great guy. I'd highly recommend him.

4 weeks later
#1457 8 years ago
Quoted from OldSchoolBlood:

I am looking for an Excellent / high end condition Demolition Man. If you have one or know of one for sale, please let me know.

Not sure if it meets your condition requirements, but here's one I was eye-balling before deciding to go in a different direction:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-2100-demolition-man-green-bay-wi-

2 months later
#1635 8 years ago

Thinking about putting our Tommy up for trade...rather than try to sell it outright (yet) and just gauging interest (before creating a Marketplace ad).

It's a re-import that folks (including the guy who services our pins - last serviced this spring) have told me isn't bad (considering).

Blinders are there and work. Spinners on plane work.

Playfield is nice (LEDs throughout).

Really just looking to switch things around prior to buying something new this fall.

Plan if I kept it long-term was to eventually try to pick up a really nice cabinet to swap it into.

My wish list is fairly up to date.

IMG_0780.JPGIMG_0780.JPG

2 years later
#4992 6 years ago

Does anybody recall the IM VE that was listed from someone in WI?

I was going to PM them today but don't see the ad. Did it sell?

#4994 6 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Check WisconsinPinball.com - never mind it sold
I have a modded one I would be willing to sell for the right price.

Figures. That was a great price.

It makes me feel a bit better to know it sold well before I started hemming and hawing over whether I should reach out to him about it in the past couple days. Lol.

Thanks for the update on it!

#5006 6 years ago

Anybody have a stock, good condition T3 they're looking to sell?

I saw the fully LED'd one in the marketplace, and it's a bit too much for me (LED-wise not $$$-wise).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kid_ego.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=kid_ego and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.