FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joemagiera.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#613 9 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

OMG! The niles guy finally caved $200 down after 3 years!

The Niles guy has a few locations. He's got an Attack From Mars at one location that has been out of order for over a year. Well worn cabinet and playfield, DMD almost dead. Just sitting there taking up space. I inquired about it being for sale. "Absolutely not, they don't make 'em like that anymore". I reply "but it's just taking up space not working". "I will get it fixed". Oh well.

1 week later
#655 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Are you talking about the one by the Bunny Hutch?

Yep, that would be the one. Have you looked at it recently? Working yet or still OOO?

#656 9 years ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

The Niles guy has a few locations. He's got an Attack from Mars at one location that has been out of order for over a year. Well worn cabinet and playfield, DMD almost dead. Just sitting there taking up space. I inquired about it being for sale. "Absolutely not, they don't make 'em like that anymore". I reply "but it's just taking up space not working". "I will get it fixed". Oh well.

Quoted from gweempose:

Are you talking about the one by the Bunny Hutch?

Yes, that one. Have you checked it out recently? Working yet?

6 months later
#1336 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Anyone have a nice MAME for sale?

Try Rick at Rick's Game Repair in Elburn (near St. Charles). Great machines, high quailty, good attention to detail. Several different models. Great seller and super nice guy. Great game room too.

http://www.ricksgamerepair.com/

Joe

4 weeks later
#1439 8 years ago

Someone in the Chicago area please sell or trade me a Safe Cracker!

Joe (joemagiera at ameritech dot net)
[email protected]

1 month later
#1525 8 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Always on the look out for something to shake up my collection. See some nice deals but many times out of state shipping kills them.
What are you looking for? What do you have to sell? What do you have to trade or may in the future?

Hey Billy, great collection. How do you add a top 10 list? I don't see that option anywhere in my profile.

So, what are you looking for? What would it take to get the Safe Cracker away from you? You know, it's not even in your top 10 list.

Joe (joemagiera at ameritech.net)
[email protected]

5 months later
#1912 8 years ago

Really nicely shopped out Guns N Roses in Evanston, $6035. Full set of pics available.

3 weeks later
#1999 8 years ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

Really nicely shopped out Guns n Roses in Evanston, $5500. Full set of pics available.

Lowered price.

GNR06r.jpgGNR06r.jpg

GNR02r.jpgGNR02r.jpg

GNR04r.jpgGNR04r.jpg

GNR08r.jpgGNR08r.jpg

1 month later
#2185 8 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Little too quite in here.

I'd like to throw my hat into the Chicago area ring.

Looking for a Safe Cracker, with wings and topper and a good stack of tokens, for a reasonable price.

I know, I'm looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow too.

[email protected]

1 month later
#2367 8 years ago

I have a really nice, undocumented HUO WWF Royal Rumble available for sale in Evanston.

The one area of noticeable damage is right below the coin door. I include some detailed pictures. Otherwise, it is in excellent, unshopped condition. The only thing it could use is a good playfield wipe down. But it is not excessively dirty by any means.

See the web page for more pictures, but Rick Schieve did the one fix it needed and he felt that it has never been on location and was likely an early production model display/show game. Person I got it from said it was delivered to them new in box.

Here's the Craigslist add:
chicago.craigslist.org link

Here's the dedicated web page with a lot more (and high res) pictures:
http://www.missilecommand.org/WWF_Royal_Rumble/WWF_Royal_Rumble.html

Asking $2,345. If interested, please email direct, no pms. Thanks,

[email protected]

RR11_(resized).jpgRR11_(resized).jpg

RR07_(resized).jpgRR07_(resized).jpg

RR08_(resized).jpgRR08_(resized).jpg

RR09_(resized).jpgRR09_(resized).jpg

RR10_(resized).jpgRR10_(resized).jpg

#2377 8 years ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

I have a really nice, undocumented HUO WWF Royal Rumble available for sale.

Paid for, packed up, picked up and...

Gone Gone
He ducked back down the alley
With some roly-poly little bat-faced girl

Joe

2 months later
#2806 7 years ago
Quoted from BradKreisler:

Still have IJ4. $4,000 Pics below. Only flaw is on the front left corner of the game by the start button (see extreme closeup pic). Very nice other than that.
Pickup in 62269.Brad

Good game, good price. 319 miles, 5hrs 37 min from Evanston. I've certainly driven farther, but still a bit of a stretch to have in the Chicago trader/seller section.

3 months later
#3338 7 years ago
Quoted from msteinmetz13:

Looking for an Austin Powers in good condition.

Wow, that might be more appropriate in the thread of "the confessional".

JUST TEASING!

2 weeks later
#3450 7 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Anyone have a Joker Poker (total basketcase or shopped, don't really care) they are looking to move out? If so, let me know.

I have a SS Joker Poker I just picked up, available for sale.

You can see pics here:
http://www.missilecommand.org/Joker_Poker/Joker_Poker.html

Details here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rec.games.pinball/bA6DhMmNCzU

Only about 40 minutes from Expo.

[email protected]

#3452 7 years ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

I have a SS Joker Poker I just picked up, available for sale.
You can see pics here:
http://www.missilecommand.org/Joker_Poker/Joker_Poker.html
Details here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rec.games.pinball/bA6DhMmNCzU
Only about 40 minutes from Expo.
[email protected]

Game has been paid for and the buyer is on his way to pick it up. Thanks for the interest.

4 months later
#3919 7 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

Wondering if anyone local would be able to help me put a value on some older arcade machines? A collector friend of mine passed away recently and his wife asked me to help her liquidate.

I would be glad to help you. Troy (vidgameseller) would be a great reference too.

email me direct, no pms. I can send you my phone and we can talk direct too. Thanks.

[email protected]

3 weeks later
#3992 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

it's on it's way. It's coming from europe so it's going to take awhile.
and it's not Zaccaria related, and it has a DMD.

Jolly Park? GREAT PIN!

2 months later
#4294 7 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

I talked to them Sunday afternoon, it had been sold by then and they told me the price it went for.

So if they told you, the sale price is "public info", so let us all know.

4 weeks later
#4402 6 years ago

Trader feeler: Offering my very nice, 100% working, shopped out, LED'ed, Pirates of the Caribbean (POTC) for your (Stern) Indiana Jones. I am in Evanston and willing to do a reasonable length drive. Is this an even trade? I don't know. I think so, but feel free to correct me. Hopefully I'll have a chance to take a full set of pics this weekend.

Of course, any trade offer involving me getting a Safe Cracker will take priority. I know that's not an even trade and I am willing to add cash to even it out.

Also interested in Lord Of the Rings.

Not for sale right now. If interested, please email direct. Thanks,

Joe (joemagiera at Ameritech dot net)
[email protected]

1 week later
#4448 6 years ago
Quoted from 6point5degrees:

Can anyone recommend a person to do some repairs on my Metallica?

Rick at Rick's Game Repair:
http://www.ricksgamerepair.com/

Konwledgeable, fast, good, pleasant.

1 week later
#4468 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I have one pit ticket for Iron Maiden tomorrow night.

Royal Ugly Dude: "Put them in the iron maiden"

B & T: "EXCELLENT"

Royal Ugly Dude: "And execute them"

B & T: "Bogus"

#4495 6 years ago

I have a Pirates Of The Caribbean (POTC) available for sale in Evanston, IL (no stairs and no hand truck needed). It is 100% fully working, tastefully LED'ed, very nicely shopped out and absolutely stunning. I can't prove it, but based on the story I got when I got it, it is HUO. Manual and goody bag still originally stapled inside the game. Got a slew of pics if interested. Asking $5,555 or reasonable offer.

If interested, please email direct, no pm's.

Joe (joemagiera at Ameritech.net)
[email protected]

9 months later
#5876 6 years ago
Quoted from pacmanretro:

What area is Rick located? Says unknown on his avatar. Curious what areas he sevices.

Elburn, IL

RICK IS THE BEST!

1 week later
#5891 6 years ago
Quoted from doubledsquared:

i see ricksgames comes highly recommended, but it doesn’t look like he deals in EM machines.
Too bad because I take the Metra out of Elburn often.

Wait, what? Were you proposing to take your EM pin on the Metra out to Rick?

#5901 6 years ago

I have a bit of a screwy situation. A non-collector friend of mine has a really nice, working, Four Million BC. He wants to sell it, but has never heard of RGP or pinside. He knows I collect and asked me to do it. I've seen it and played it. It's very nice. I don't have pictures right now. He's supposed to drop it off at my house (in Evanston, IL) next weekend.

He's asking $1,500. I am not the price setter on this and based on the conversation, he's pretty firm on this. There is a key for the front door, there is no manual.

I should be able to get pics next weekend. The thing is, I really don't want to be responsible for this in my garage, so if anyone is interested, I'd sure like to set something up for next weekend. If no interest, I won't even have him bring it over.

Sorry, I know this is tough one and I really didn't want to get involved, but he is a buddy and I'm trying to help him out. I did play it this week, and it is working. It is in nice condition, playfield, glass and cabinet.

[email protected]

1 month later
#6055 5 years ago
Quoted from cableguy918:

Sorry, I didn't see the earlier posts, which Rick is doing this for you? Looks great.

Rick Schieve:
http://www.ricksgamerepair.com/repair.asp

He's an awesome repair guy!

[email protected]

1 year later
#7466 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Rick is pretty responsive, and he's near Elburn so waubonsee college isn't a terrible drive for him
http://www.ricksgamerepair.com

Rick is AWESOME! Great tech and very professional service (i.e., he responds quickly and makes appointments).

1 month later
#7676 4 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Thanks Chris. Sadly, looks like that one won't be happening.
Anyone heading from PA to Chicago anytime soon? On to the next game

Where in PA? How many games? Hopefully going out that way in August or September.

email me to discuss further.

Joe (joemagiera at Ameritech dot net)
[email protected]

10 months later
#8342 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

A brother of a friend of mine is looking to pick up his first pin. Maybe something in the $2,000-$2,500 range. He'd like it to have ramps, multiball, and be basically plug and play. I'm thinking perhaps a nice System 11 or one of the lower tier 90's pins. Does anyone have something that fits this description that they are looking to move?

Big Guns? Nicely LED'ed, couple play filed wear spots, not bad at all though. All working except for speech, CPU out for repair, cabinet dinged, but again not bad.

1 month later
#8574 3 years ago
Quoted from Orko:

Is there anyone here who could vouch for me on KLOV so I can open an account there? Thanks and feel free to PM if you’re interested.

Need your KLOV ID. Please email me direct and I'll do it for you.

Also, where are you located? This is the Chicago area thread, but you don't have a location listed.

What video games do you have?

Joe
[email protected]

2 weeks later
#8625 3 years ago
Quoted from gipinball:

I have a huo/essen new Monopoly.

Essen? Can someone school me?

2 months later
#8878 3 years ago
Quoted from JDub03:

Figure I would ask here, anyone know of a reputable tech in the northern burbs of Chicago?

Rick of Rick's game repair. AWESOME!
http://ricksgamerepair.com/

Joe

#8881 3 years ago
Quoted from Paulb:

chex hockey fs/ft

Price?

8 months later
#9449 2 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I will be listing a HOU WOZ ECLE (original owner) and a Safecracker soon (only 1,148 made). Waiting for one repair on Safecracker if I can get my bud Gavin to return my calls.

Ever consider Rick Schieve (ricksgamerepair.com) for the repair if Gavin is not getting back to you? Rick is awesome!

Have an idea of an asking price on the Safe Cracker? How many tokens are present? How's the condition?

Joe ([email protected])
joemagiera at ameritech dot net

3 months later
#9761 2 years ago

Anyone interested in a 1951 United shuffle puck bowler? It's in Niles. Sounds like a nice guy and I think he'll let it go cheap. You would be dealing directly with the seller, I would not be a middleman. He says it works "intermittently".

If interested, please email me and I'll give you his contact info.

[email protected]

4 months later
#10136 2 years ago

Ok, in the "you won't know until you try" category...

Offering a very nicely shopped, tasteful LED, fully working, Bally Attack From Mars for trade.

Looking for Williams Medieval Madness.

I realize I'll probably have to add money to even the trade out (depending on mechanical and cosmetic conditon).

I'm in Evanston, and willing to drive a reasonable distance to make the trade.

Just throwing it out there in case someone might be looking to shake up the line up.

emails only, no pms.

[email protected]

5 months later
#10489 1 year ago
Quoted from MLmotorsport:

I can vouch for Derek first hand. Considering his skill set I found his rate very reasonable.

Interesting. Can you give us a hint at what his rates are?

3 weeks later
#10539 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Anyone wanna trade for or buy a nice AIQ premium. Mostly prefer trades for pins pr arcade machines in nice shape.

What arcades? I was planning on listing a Tempest, Missile Command and Millipede within the next month. I'm in Evanston.

Email me direct if interested,
Joemagiera at Ameritech dot net
[email protected]

8 months later
#11304 9 months ago

Looking for someone within an hour or so drive from me (Evanston, IL) to fix and shop out a few solid state era pins. Haven’t seen them in person yet, but I am sure they have battery acid leakage PCB damage. I would bring to your workshop.

Anyone? Please email me direct if you are interested or have a contact. Thanks,

[email protected]

2 weeks later
#11368 8 months ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Alien LV (won’t find a sweeter one and playing 100% for 1/2 year )still up ,looking to sell or a trade with 3/4 k coming my way .Lmk ,not desperate at all ,just want something new and would like new recliners for our basement

Attack From Mars of any interest?

1 week later
#11405 8 months ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

If anyone has arcade marquees laying around I'd be interested in them. Dudah did me a solid and gave me a few and I'm really digging how they look in the game room. PM me if you have any.

Any particular titles? I have a few hundred. Email if interested.
Joemagiera at Ameritech dot net

Joe

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joemagiera.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=joemagiera and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.