FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jk2171.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#44 9 years ago

I'd be interested in a nice CV if someone had one available. I have a heavily modded Tron Pro that I might be talked into trading for CV.

#48 9 years ago
Quoted from Doot77:

You know you'd rather trade that Tron for a nice WH2O.

#96 9 years ago
Quoted from jk2171:

I'd be interested in a nice CV if someone had one available. I have a heavily modded Tron Pro that I might be talked into trading for CV.

CV being picked up tomorrow.

#134 9 years ago

Looking for a mint Wpc 95 coin door if anyone has one.

#137 9 years ago

I traded my modded Tron Pro for a CV from Fazed. Great Pinsider, and everything worked out well. Both parties very happy.

#160 9 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

Random question.
Has anyone on this thread ever used FaceTime on your iphone to walk a buyer through your pin if they live too far away to stop by for a few test games?

It's been suggested but haven't done it yet. Other times people take a video and send it via email or text. That works well.

3 months later
#660 9 years ago

We used to blow off class, and go up there to shoot pool and play games. Lots of good memories at Galaxy World. Think the property is vacant now?

#663 9 years ago

Looking for a nice TOTAN. If anyone has one they are thinking of letting go PM me.

1 week later
#703 9 years ago

I am selling a brand new TZ Proximity Board set that I originally bought from Little Shop of Games. Made by Pinpoint Electronics, this is the set that corrects the flaky detection of the Powerball in the trough in TZ.

Pics below. LSOG sells it for $65; selling for $55 shipped via USPS Priority Mail.

295349-i.jpg295349-i.jpg 295350-i.jpg295350-i.jpg
#705 9 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

coasterguy may need this pm him

OK, thanks Mike.

#708 9 years ago

TZ trough boards are sold pending payment.

#710 9 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Did coasterguy take them.

Yes, Mike. Thanks for giving me the heads-up.

1 month later
#885 9 years ago

If I had a JP I'd trade for your T2. Have you searched through the members in the Chicago area that have JP? Use the Pinside map tool...it's how I found my CV. Just send PMs to guys who have JP. Never know what may happen!

1 week later
#923 9 years ago

Looking for a Bally Medusa. PM if you have one for sale. Willing to consider any condition.

#927 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Still have a HUO X-Men Wolvy LE up for sale. Will be posting more robust ad later today.
Like to sell before big snows hit Chicago. Harder to remove from basement with snow. Jesse - no comment.

Wish I had something to trade besides METLE.

#935 9 years ago

Got my very nice TZ up for trade. Looking for a TOTAN; if not, I'd be open to Xmen LE, Shadow, GnR, IJ. Cash might have to even some of those trades out.

3 weeks later
#1007 9 years ago

Anyone have a Shadow they're looking to sell?

#1015 9 years ago

**SOLD** I have my 9/10 TZ up for sale. Looking for various games in trade as well.a

1 week later
#1027 9 years ago
Quoted from devlman:

John, DJXwing in St. Charles is looking to trade his. There's a post in the forum.

I've tried prying this one from him, but he didn't want to sell outright. And I had nothing to trade. But I do have a Shadow coming in this week. Thanks for the heads-up! And good luck DJXwing on the trade.

1 month later
#1170 9 years ago

Looking for a nice GnR. If anyone has one for sale or trade send me a PM.

3 weeks later
#1305 8 years ago

Still looking for TOTAN. Got a very nice Shadow plus cash or cash only.

**EDIT Shadow is sold pending pickup on Saturday. Looking for TOTAN harder now!**

2 months later
#1581 8 years ago

I have got a mint TOTAN genie shooter rod for sale for $45. The Pinball Decals one listed on their site. I just prefer the original look.
http://www.pinballdecals.com/PartsByGamePages/TOTAN_Page.html#

1 month later
#1723 8 years ago

Looking for a Williams IJ....if anyone has one for sale send me a PM.

1 week later
#1733 8 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

I have a perfect one much better than the TOTAN.

PM sent.

#1741 8 years ago

Still looking for IJ or Congo.

#1745 8 years ago
Quoted from MXV:

I'll make the decision whether or not I'm ready to part with mine (IJ) within the next couple of weeks. It's a restored sample game with metal side rails on the POA, factory installed jackpot lights in the backbox and lost plastic, no buy-in button, etc. It will be expensive but the thing is beautiful.

If you decide to put it up for sale, send me a PM. Thanks.

4 months later
#2163 8 years ago
6 months later
#3132 7 years ago

I have a very nice AFM (SOLD pending payment), and a HUO Walking Dead Premium I am selling. Not looking for trades. Contact me for pics/details.

#3141 7 years ago

AFM is sold; HUO TWD Premium still available.

2 months later
#3620 7 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Nothing against any of the major vendors on Pinside as I'm sure they do quality work. I would like to be able to drop off and pick up parts and support a local business if possible. I have 3 powder coaters in the St Charles area that I'll be reaching out to tomorrow. I'll see if I can get a discounted price for Pinsiders in the area for pinball part powder coating. I can get my GB Premium rails, lock down bar, hinges, and coin door done first to make sure quality is up to participate.
All that said if we already have someone working with us in the area I'd like to use them.

There's a place in Batavia called Diamond Coat that does powder coating. I haven't gotten any work done there yet, but talked to the owner who said he's done those types of parts before.

#3635 7 years ago

Looking for an XMen Magneto LE if anyone has one for sale.

9 months later
#4631 6 years ago

Got a very, very nice GnR for sale. Has Color DMD, Slash figure, LEDs, light up back panel, mirror blades, unfaded cab and backbox, and original topper. Nicest GnR I've seen (and I've owned three of them!). Looking to move it quick, preferably this weekend. $5500 firm, no trades. Price is only for this weekend.

1 month later
#4851 6 years ago

I have the following games up for sale:

MET LE - $8000
KISS LE - $6500

Both have shaker motors, cliffys, Laseriffic plastic protectors and pinball side mirrors. MET has a custom Sparky, snake fangs, newton ball mod, snake decal for ramp.

#4869 6 years ago
Quoted from jk2171:

I have the following games up for sale:
MET LE - $7800
KISS LE - $6500
Both have shaker motors, cliffys, Laseriffic plastic protectors and pinball side mirrors. MET has a custom Sparky, snake fangs, newton ball mod, snake decal for ramp.

11 months later
#6268 5 years ago

Looking for KISS Premium or AC/DC Premium within 100 miles of Chicago.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jk2171.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=jk2171 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.