FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jaydee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7265 4 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

I picked up a few players machines Monday, and non of them are keepers for me since I either already have them, or just not one that I wanted in my collection.
If anyone has a nice Indiana Jones or twilight Zone, that is interested in working out some kind of trade, let me know. Plus or minus cash, 2 for 1, who knows, just get with me if you have nice examples. Might be interested in others, but these two are top of the list for me, so if you have interesting trades, you can always hit me up. Being a "flipper", lol, I often have customers for titles that I might not want for myself.
Now the ones that I just got in are straight from an operator, so they are currently players machines, unshopped, etc, exactly what you would expect just off of location. faded, etc. Im still going through them, so before a deal would be done, id verify what I have
2x World Cup Soccers (yes two of the, lol)
Bram Strokers Dracula
Fishtales
Demolition Man
Star Trek Next Gen
Austin Powers
Roller Coaster Tycoon
Scared Stiff (probably gonna keep this one though)
Im in Decatur Illinois

Dammit! I took a quick glance at first and saw “picked up a few players, none keepers, Indiana Jones twilight zone”

1 month later
#7486 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Can any one recommend a reliable tech who services the western suburbs?

I would say Rick like others have said. He will get back to you very quickly and set up a time to come out in which he will actually show up when he says he will. As far as Gavin goes, I had nothing but trouble with him following up with me and it strung me along for month. I called for him to take a look at a pin, he said he will call me following week (Monday). I had to call him on Friday cause I never heard from him. He says he will call me again the following week. Never heard from so I had to call him again. This time he actually set a time and day for the now third week after my initial call to come to my house. I took off of work that day and he never showed or called. That was it for me with him. I don’t give a shit how good he is. I have my own business and that is definitely not how to run one.

2 weeks later
#7562 4 years ago
Quoted from Orko:

Correct. But I prefer the old name. And I still call the Willis Tower the Sears Tower. So I will continue to call it that and thankfully people know what I’m taking about.

Yep. Also Comiskey Park

#7564 4 years ago
Quoted from Orko:

A person who gets how I feel. Glad to know I’m not the only one.

And if you want to really throw people off mention the Rosemont Horizon

1 month later
#7762 4 years ago
Quoted from Slips:

I think this is that flipper guy in Naperville, but is this fish tales a good deal? I've been keeping my eye out for one.
chicago.craigslist.org link

Yes it’s that guy. Same ad on OfferUp

1 month later
#7880 4 years ago
Quoted from Orko:

Is there anyone local to Schaumburg that would be willing to help me move a Capcom Big Blue Arcade cabinet? Please send me a private message. Case of beer of your choice is included lol

Do you need a vehicle, extra pair of hands, or both?

1 year later
#9104 3 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

That pink game - how the hell do you play that or is the ramp missing?

I think you stand back and toss the balls in like bozo buckets

2 months later
#9244 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I think Stern is using this as a test center, particularly with their camera rigs. I think that's the only reason why they have any pinball again.

Camera rigs?

#9246 2 years ago

Damn, can’t view. I’m not on FB. But when I read your post I was thinking they had streaming rigs setup at d&b’s or something

1 month later
#9343 2 years ago
Quoted from Marshall_ry:

Please forgive me that my post here is off topic, but any recommendations for someone to use to do some on-site repair/mod work in the western suburbs? Thanks in advance.

http://ricksgamerepair.com/

I’ve used him a few times. He gets back to you promptly and is dependable.

1 month later
#9450 2 years ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

Ever consider Rick Schieve (ricksgamerepair.com) for the repair if Gavin is not getting back to you? Rick is awesome!

Agree, Gavin strung me along for a month. Finally gave up waiting and getting blown off on agreed appointments. Called Rick and few days later my machine was fixed.

7 months later
#10016 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

is it the xenon from the olympics?

Lol

5 months later

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jaydee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=jaydee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.