FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ilushka85.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5837 6 years ago

Any chance anyone has a bally / Williams type 2 opto flipper board ? It’s in like every game and super common

#5841 6 years ago

Any chance anyone can help with a type 2 flipper board ?

4 months later
#6214 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Under 100 plays straight out of the box Color upgrade Speaker and sub upgrade Black mirror blades. Couple other minor mods as well. Save on new for a like new one.”
2018-08-08
Highland Park, IL
7,650 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 470 times

#6251 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Super clean with 200 plays. Custom powder coated gold legs lock bar and side rails. Built this way at spooky Ghost cut out side rails built by spooky like game #150 Glow in t...”
2019-01-17
Highland Park, IL
6,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 777 times

Available for trade also

2 months later
#6557 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

depends
what are you trading?

What would you want for your Congo?

3 weeks later
#6702 5 years ago

Anyone looking for a gb le with tons of mods and upgrades ? One of the last ones made and as mint as it gets. Open to trades.

#6734 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Does anyone have a spare Stern shaker motor cover lying around? I just picked up a game and it was missing the cover.

I might have one will check tonight.

#6740 5 years ago

Still have a dp le available for sale or trade. All offers entertained.

#6745 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

double penetration lube extra.

Sounds like something Deadpool would say.

#6747 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Deadpool and I would get along IRL.

He can come over to you if you like....

2 weeks later
#6759 5 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

I just placed a Beatles Diamond in the Market.

Machine - For Sale
The Beatles (Diamond Edition)New!NIB - New in box “I will give you guys first shot before I head over to eBay where I think this will sell quickly for $20-22K as the other 2 there are $30-33K. This is #2/100 which makes it even mor...”
1 hour ago Batavia, IL 18,500 (OBO)
BackFlipper

Good deal for someone who really wants a diamond.

#6767 5 years ago

Anyone want to sell a nice medieval madness ? I saw BroncoBob has one but he wants crazy money and hasn’t responded.

#6770 5 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

I think @vidgamseller had a nib remake. I'm being told we wont have the next run until then end of 1q 2019

Had the remake I bought nib sold it. Miss it but want something “special”.

#6774 5 years ago
Quoted from bowz:

I can get Bob to respond to you-he’s not on here very much at all anymore.
Basically his MM is a restore from Keller if you’re interested.
Just let me know.

Yes if you could reach out to him for him to take a look. I know he’s selling a few of his machines and has been for a while.

#6775 5 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

Shes a beaut Clark LOL
I sold it to him. Had CK restore it in 2011 2012 (well keith did it for Chad)
Jesse T

It looks great I saw your original posts on it.

#6788 5 years ago

Who wants a dialed in ?

#6790 5 years ago

I forget, it is a ce or a le? I have a couple guys looking for a used le.

Ce with literally everything you can possibly add to it. Listed it here for 11 but open to trades offers or first born.

#6792 5 years ago

Ha, mine is 2.5 years old and very sassy. Not sure I would want to take advantage of you like that.
P.s. for those freaking out right now, I would never sell my daughter... for a pinball.

I have a 4 year old and 1 year old. Maybe we could do some kind of horse trade ?

#6794 5 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Ive been looking a while for some one else, for a used LE at a decent price.
Very nice CE. Ill toss it his way and see if he bites. Damn thats pricey though!

12.5 base price

Another 2k in it. But talk to anyone that’s dealt with me and you will find I will cut you a deal like no other.

#6799 5 years ago

Question for everyone here... if you had a restored game by someone like hep or other high end restorer would you ever consider putting radcals on it?

#6804 5 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I'm not sure why you'd spend hundreds of dollars to put stickers over artistry. If it's not roached, why replace it?

Well they are decals in either case... whether radcals or normal decals.

#6814 5 years ago
Quoted from sugarhillabe:

Wife finally broke down and said I could get game #2. Looking for one of the following:
Metallica Pro
Metallica Premium (Monster)
Houdini
Medieval Madness Remake
The Shadow
If you have one of these and are looking to sell, let me know.

Have you played Houdini ?

#6820 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

since it sounds like you are not a good pinball player.
I find this ironic: The guy who designed Houdini and did not listen to anyone when prototype was revealed about shots being way too tight and ruining game play. 'We did everything we could to widen shots....bs" Now has the edacity to come and chastise people about having to be a good player to play Houdini-flippin classic. Next time clean the cotton out of your ears and listen to the public, I am sure your lack of sales are a testament to the failure of potential Houdini sales. I guess I am not a good enough player because I think Houdini is a dog. I do think pinball manufacturers with an ego problem should stay off Pinside unless they have something positive to say, it puts them in a bad light. Keep on trolling(or trying to protect Houdini reputation).

I would agree also having owned Houdini and sold it and knowing four others who have sold it it’s used value shows how hard it is to sell. The last one sold his for 5600 for a game that’s less then a year old in perfect condition with some mods.
Tough to justify buying this as it has not hit the floor. Buyer mine sold in 2 weeks. Plus the whole fiasco with the power supply on the game. I can say I’ve been able to get trunk shot to hit hundred percent of the time while tuning it with glass off. And then glass on during a game has never worked.

#6825 5 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

How many units produced so far?

I think its in his message... hundreds... but to find those hundreds of happy owners... it had to go thru the hands of many many more hundreds. The reality is this.... if you like a "hard game" (bad physics) its a great NEW game that is absolutely loaded with stuff in it for 5500-5700... I think at that price for the right buyer the value is there and they are definitely buying these up in the used market at those prices.

3 weeks later
#6941 5 years ago

Afmr le available for anyone on here

2 months later
#7214 5 years ago

Considering selling my multimorphic p3 with canon , lexy, cosmic and all mini games and backglass monitor. Anyone local considering one ?

#7229 5 years ago

Does anyone want to get rid of a WOZ?

#7233 5 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I'm thinking about it.
Wanna trade for your Dialed In?

Don’t have di anymore. Which woz do you have ?

#7235 5 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

ECLE #294 with Red Smoke witch mod! I'm also on the list for the flying monkey mod.

Old light boards ?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ilushka85.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=ilushka85 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.