FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider electronmagic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7149 5 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

What is the definition of a pin flipper? Is it a derogatory name?

Same thing as a ticket scalper, except with pinball machines.

4 weeks later
#7218 5 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Anyone looking for a Cleopatra?

Yeah, Mark Antony.

1 month later
#7364 4 years ago

I'm selling a Williams Hyperball for $700. Little damage to the rear bottom of the cabinet, otherwise nice.

Added over 5 years ago:

Sold

1 week later
#7406 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Did someone here inquire about or pick up the 2 Meteor projects in the Chicago area?

Yes. This morning I offered the guy significantly more than his asking price, and he jumped at that and agreed to sell them to me. I couldn't pick them up today, however.

I was working on a pickup date and time with him when he suddenly stopped returning my texts. Tonight he finally told me he sold them to someone else.

I'm not sure if someone offered more money or if he sold them for less because he wanted them gone tonight. Either way it was a dick move.

#7408 4 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Imo the dick move is offering more in the first place to jump start the bidding war. Can’t fault a non pinhead for trying to get the most for their game when people are throwing offers around.
I’m sure you weren’t the first person to contact him so you kicked someone else aside and the person who bought them did the same to you.
I know some people don’t see a problem doing that but that rubs me wrong for some reason.

So if someone at a garage sale is selling an Adams Family for $100, you could pay him $100 for it and feel no guilt?

#7412 4 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

So you offered more to bump someone else, but are pissed because someone did it to you?

No, I'm not really pissed. I was actually just trying to answer Fatpandas question.

According to the seller, I was the only one that contacted him about the machines at that point, so I didn't really "bump" anybody.

I think $200 for two meteors was grossly underpriced. If someone is selling something severely underpriced, it's proper to offer them a reasonable price for it. If you feel you need to take advantage of someone just because they're not a pinhead or not on pinside, we'll have to agree to disagree.

6 months later
#7976 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

this reeks of rock island "choggared" dude. expect to see a wiped down LED'd meteor on craigslist in a couple weeks for $1k.

I don't think that guy's around anymore. I haven't seen his ads in a long time.

6 months later
#8429 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

If that's the same Cleopatra back glass that's been on craigslist for the last 5 years, do everyone a favor and throw it away already. That picture is burnt into my brain. When I'm on my death bed and my life flashes before me, I'll think about being a kid at christmas, being at my wedding, my children, my graduation and seeing that fucking backglass on craigslist

Is the backglass you see in your head gently resting on the soft billows of a giant inflatable clown head?

1 week later
#8562 3 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

I have a question that I figure many of you might know the answer to. I'm picking up an iron maiden pro this weekend but I wanted to make sure it will fit into a 2020 Nissan Armada. The height of the cargo bed is 36.7. is that enough with the head folded down?

The height of these with a folded head is approximately 31"

11 months later
#9402 2 years ago
Quoted from dung:

WIsh I'd known. Just traded off my Radical in a trade for a jjp potc.

If you would have known, what would you have done differently?

4 months later
#9814 2 years ago

I'm looking for an AIQ pro.

3 weeks later
#9888 2 years ago

Still looking for an AIQ pro. Thanks

11 months later
#10664 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

In my ongoing pursuit for system 11s, I'd offer a practically new stern star trek premium final voyage machine for trade with a shaker and color dmd. Looking mainly for system 11s or funhouse (or other early/mod wpc). Have to be in very very nice shape.

Every system 11 I've ever owned has been routed heavily.

8 months later
#11361 8 months ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Anyone else find it weird that the World’s Pinball Mecca is a ghost town for selling/trading pins ? WI\MN has got it going on .Alien LV (won’t find a sweeter one and playing 100% for 1/2 year )still up ,looking to sell or a trade with 3/4 k coming my way .Lmk ,not desperate at all ,just want something new and would like new recliners for our basement

I thought about it.

Not sure if that makes you feel any better.

4 weeks later
#11468 7 months ago
Quoted from slizzap:

I'm responding to posts about my ad.

I think the root cause of all this back and forth is you just overpaid for this pin back when you originally purchased it. I've done it before. A lot of us have

It's a decent looking players-condition game. I'm of the mindset that not every machine needs to be restored, and this is a game that someone would really love to have in their game room as is... But for an appropriate price.

1 month later
#11624 5 months ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

So who nabbed the $1650 Bally Skill Roll last night off of Facebook?

I'm assuming that was a good price then?

1 month later
#11790 4 months ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Toying with trading my HUO Metallica PRO LED (color DMD, Sparky Topper, “total light show” upgrade, powerblades, laser etched rails and hinges, LED backbox lights) - primary interested in a Foo Fighters Premium (I’ve had a change of heart toward the game/band) . Pm if interested. Local only / no shipping.

Change of heart toward Metallica or Foo Fighters?

1 week later
#11800 4 months ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Just listed my Guardians pro.
I don’t really want to sell any of my machines but my son is asking for a car to take back to college. So I guess we’re doing that
So I need to sell something and I’ll probably be listening more machines. (Not sure what will sell)
Have a FF premium with beautiful green armor (with lollipop rails) and led lights on the speakers (upgraded speakers).
Also have a beautiful spider man with red armor and lots of upgrades.
And I may consider selling my GNR LE.
Heres the Guardians pro for now;
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/152969

Know what's even more awesome than taking a car back to college? Taking a pinball machine back to college.

2 months later
#11984 46 days ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Had someone asking about the echo effect, so I made a short video of my centaur for sale:
restored centaur
I double dog dare one of you to trade me a shadow for it.

That game looks beautiful. If I had a Shadow, I'd trade you for it in a heartbeat.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider electronmagic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=electronmagic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.