FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drstarkweather.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#560 9 years ago
Quoted from tadowhere:

I know this is off the thread topic....Is there any pinball league in the chi burbs?

I know ARTMAN is starting up 'Battle for The Kingdom' again in the fall supposedly. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/battle-for-the-kingdom-league-season-2-chicago

1 month later
#678 9 years ago

I guess its time to switch up my collections. Looking for a WMS IJ. Maybe a Congo.

#693 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Does it have the lcd in it?

may be wrong, but I think I see a curved screen there.

1 week later
#789 9 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

All my pictures and prices are posted on cl.
Pm me your address if you want a link to see a whole album of photos on the IJ restore.

chicago.craigslist.org link

10 million dollars?

10 months later
#1735 8 years ago
Quoted from josh5859:

Anyone have a cftbl, tron, or IM they would like to let go?

you looking to trade or buy?

1 month later
#1820 8 years ago
Quoted from simplykind:

Not sure which is tougher to find these days! A nice FT or a sixer of Zombie

Definitely the FT. Zombie Dust isn't as hard to get as it used to be.

#1821 8 years ago

BTW, Im feeling like its time to reduce my collection by 1 and also change my collection up a little. SM and Wh20 (still love it after all these years, thanks Gweem) aren't going anywhere, but the others are on the table.

#1825 8 years ago

The funny thing is that if you go to the actual brewery they never have any to take home, but if you know your local liquor store guys they will tell you they come in every few weeks.

2 weeks later
#1837 8 years ago

Looking for a real nice Williams Indiana Jones. In a perfect world Id trade my WCS94 and TFLE in a 2-for-1. Ill see if I can get some pictures up this weekend.

1 month later
#1916 8 years ago

Im still looking to trade for an Indiana Jones.

1 month later
#2178 8 years ago

I still am looking for a nice WMS Indiana Jones.

2 weeks later
#2295 8 years ago

Hey guys! Gotta make some room. 2 machines I really don't want to part with but I have to make way!

Really nice WCS94 with Cliffys, some LEDs, newish (couple years) Ball. Works great.
Single Owner (ME!) 3D Tron Pro (Screened Cabinet). Fully LED play field, Eli mod, Arcade Scoop Mod, Tournament Button added. Also great shape.

1 month later
#2484 8 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

Not sure why anyone cares if someone is a flipper. If you want to do the work, but games, clean them and sell them for profit who is stopping you?

The people who object to that behavior.

4 months later
#3275 7 years ago

so uh. Anybody got any machines to sell?

6 months later
#4075 7 years ago

Anyone notice there just haven't been many top 100 games for sale in the last year? I check this thread every once in a while, see around 80 posts and maybe 1 new game for sale. Maybe its just me.

#4077 7 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I think people are just selling in other spots.

Where at? Do you think its because of the new Pinside for-sale policy(not to speak ill of it)?

5 months later
#4841 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

hasn't there been one at Level 257 since shortly after expo last year?

257 isn't in Chicago. Its about 40 minutes out in the suburbs.

2 months later
#5178 6 years ago

Man, Im really thinking about trying to get a Dialed In. Would be willing to part with my WCS94. But I havent played Pirates yet. Just feel like its time to make a change. Have had the same lineup since I got my Congo.

#5189 6 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Dialed In is fun.

Yeah, Iv really enjoyed it every time Iv played with it. There are just SO many cool things happening in pinball right now, and Im limited in funds.

1 month later
#5421 6 years ago

This is going to probably get me yelled at more than when I tell people I don't really like The Beatles, but I have similar feelings for TAF. Just so many other games Id rather play.

#5439 6 years ago

I came back here to just say that while I appreciate the influence The Beatles/TAF has had on music/pinball, whenever I ask myself 'man, what should I play?" I have never responded "I know.... THE BEATLES/TAF."

1 year later
#6870 5 years ago

Hate to kinda lurk a lot these days and then come in here all mopey, but Im feeling really down lately about pinball collecting as a hobby. Iv had pretty much the same lineup for almost a year and a half, but there just isn't much out there these days unless I want to pay out my nose. Ill jump in this thread every other week to check out whats available, and its just pages and pages with maybe one or two things for sale. Same with the marketplace, if you ignore GAP there are really only a couple listings at any given time.

Just makes me kinda sad about it because I used to have such enthusiasm for collecting and I don't know if the hobby got too big, or if Chicago is just a tough location. I just don't see myself being able to buy anything anymore. /end sad rant

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drstarkweather.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=drstarkweather and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.