5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7,960 posts
  • 456 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by floyd1977
  • Topic is favorited by 297 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 957 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dirtbag66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1087 4 years ago
Quoted from tadowhere:

Are they going to have any pins there? Also, I hope it's not like Main Event that place is disappointing.

I just went to Round 1 Bowling at Stratford Square Mall and they have three pins there. Metallica, Walking Dead and Mustang. Each play is four credits (we got 64 credits for $14). The best part was I played three games for free since people are impatient and leave before realizing they just won a free game!

All the machines are in solid shape, which was mice as well.

#1089 4 years ago

I'll be honest, I didn't play Metallica or Mustang. I was with my family and my two children (ages 4 and 2) were pulling me in two separate directions the entire time! My daughter played Metallica (as well as a four year old can) and my son played Mustang. I would have used all the credits on myself, but that would be just mean. I'll probably head back by myself so I can play in peace!

#1111 4 years ago
Quoted from VirtualKorean:

Hey all, I'm new to the site and am looking to get into pinball ownership. Is this still open only to people who already own one or can anyone join in? I've been looking at Craigslist and Ebay but not finding a lot of reasonably priced pinball machines that look interesting. Just thought I would check here.

What kind of pinball machine are you looking for? As in, do you have a specific preference on the theme? What are you looking to spend? There are some decent titles on CL, and none of them say "price is firm", so you may be able to get them down even lower.

#1113 4 years ago
Quoted from VirtualKorean:

I'm a novice but always enjoyed playing games like Dr. Who, Star Trek Next Gen, Gorgar, Black Knight and The Simpsons. I am currently talking to someone off of CL on a Flash which I am hoping to check out this weekend. I have been told it's a good starter pin. My dream is to get a Dr. Who but the show popularity has sky rocketed and the price is ridiculous right now. I would love to get a Gorgar in good shape or maybe a Space Invaders.

Gotcha. There's a Black Knight on CL for $2,000 right now. That's a solid game. There's also been a guy on CL and eBay with a Data East Simosons, bit he is asking way too much for it IMO.

1 month later
#1340 4 years ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

Try Rick at Rick's Game Repair in Elburn (near St. Charles). Great machines, high quailty, good attention to detail. Several different models. Great seller and super nice guy. Great game room too.
http://www.ricksgamerepair.com/
Joe

I second this. Rick came over to my house and fixed multiple issues with my Jurassic Park in less than an hour. Great, knowledgeable guy who is very efficient with his time. And he also left me a flyer for his MAME machine, which looks amazing.

8 months later
#1974 4 years ago

Posted my Slugfest here not too long ago. $1,750. Price is negotiable. Has the topper, card dispenser and catcher/chute. LEDs, and lots of other stuff thrown in. Also willing to trade.

1 week later
#2014 3 years ago

Pinball Arcade is releasing Fireball next month. Not the same, I know, but still cheaper than $1200!

Oh, and I just dropped the price of my Slugfest drastically if anyone is interested. Listed here and on CL.

1 week later
#2050 3 years ago

My Slugfest is still available. I have an ad here and on CL. Come check it out!

#2065 3 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

HUO GOT PRO For Sale. Pick up ASAP.
Just selling to get the premium is all.
$4400 firm

image1_(resized).JPGimage2_(resized).JPGimage1_2_(resized).JPG

Whoa. That was quick.

#2082 3 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Hi All -
I am picking up a machine in Winfield, Illinois this weekend (saturday morning?) that I purchased and unfortunatley cannot find anyone to help me get it out of the stairs. The owner has back issues and cannot assist. I have an appliance dolly that i've used many times, but there is no way I could do it by myself. I will gladly pay for gas/time.
Steve

I would help you, but I'm on daddy duty. What machine are you picking up?

1 week later
#2138 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Lol, downvoted for correcting someone who was mistaken? People take voting way too seriously.

I think people downvote you because, well, they just don't like you.

#2142 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

More perplexed. There are a few folks on here who do it religiously, dirtbag being one. Not going to win a popularity contest lol

Really not that "perplexing", actually.

1 month later
#2297 3 years ago

So THAT'S what I've been doing wrong all these years!

#2321 3 years ago

How do you know if you're a Phishhead?

You studied five days for a drug test

#2338 3 years ago

Anyone else see the CL add for a "93 Williams" Torpedo Alley? Said it needed work. Had a picture. I inquired but, of course, its gone. Lasted all of 30 minutes.

Bummer.

1 month later
#2497 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Knowing someone who makes mods, the profit is not ten times. It is a fraction, but do keep selling that line.

Spoken like a true flipper.

#2503 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Lol, I needed a laugh this morning dirtbag. This *flipper* doesn't own a vehicle that can transport machines. My only vehicle is a Miata. Also I live in a town house without a garage. Anyone who has dealt with me knows you have to carry the machine around a building to get it through the back door. Every trade or purchase has to be planned long in advance so I can borrow a vehicle and get help moving it inside. Not really conducive to last minute deals found through craigslist, but keep trolling dirtbag.

And you sit back and say its all pure profit. What about custom designed plastic protectors? Do you think they just appear out of thin air? What about custom designed replacement parts? Home made ramps? Do you have any real idea or do you just like to pull numbers out of the air? There are a number of modders out there that build things because of passion, not profit and you just crap all over them.
As for flippers there are plenty of them that just buy games off craigslist cheap, do nothing, and then repost them for more.

So defensive! I wonder why?

1 week later
#2555 3 years ago

Decided to test the waters with my RoboCop. If no one wants to pay what I'm asking, no big deal. It's a sweet game, just don't want to put any more money into it. $1500 firm. As it stands, I'm losing money after all I've had done to it.

chicago.craigslist.org link

#2557 3 years ago

IMG_20160327_175339_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160327_175148_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160327_175137_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160327_175204_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160327_175058_(resized).jpg

#2567 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

wow, i'd never do this trade. AC/DC > WOZ

Actually, WOZ > AC/DC

Don't you just love the internet?

#2575 3 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

I could not get TSPP out of my house fast enough due to boredom with the way too LONG ball times. I recall powering it off a few times during a game.

Humble brag alert!

1 week later
#2670 3 years ago

Website just says, "Coming Soon".

#2686 3 years ago

So, who swiped up that $700 Hook that lasted about an hour on Craigslist? Flipper's paradise.

4 weeks later
#2851 3 years ago

Anyone else see the ToM on eBay? Buy it Now price is $3000. No details other than "smoke free home" and cabinet in nice shape. Located in Arlington Heights. Seller is new, no feedback.

Thoughts?

1 week later
#2876 3 years ago

My Robocop is still for sale.

$1,500

2 months later
#3229 3 years ago

Good to see there's been a lot of trading and selling going on in this thread lately.

#3231 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I'll trade you my Farfalla for your Jurassic Park + cash ....

Ha! No thanks. But that Safecracker looks really tempting. Pretty sure I have an extra kidney sitting around here that I could sell...

#3244 3 years ago

"Couldn't" care less.

If you COULD, you WOULD.

Ugh. Sorry. Pet peeve of mine.

1 week later
#3319 3 years ago

My son wants me to buy a Police Force. He played it at Pinball Life a while back, and hasn't stopped talking about it!

Anybody have one they want to sell?

1 week later
#3351 3 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

If you locals are board Come on Out to the Arcade Expo in Rosemont.
Of Course I have a Hobbit and Woz RR on free play.
Gold wings F/S
Flash F/S
Lots of misc Parts (new legs, levelers, bolts, lamp sockets, manuals, flyers, A few ACDC Mods, and LOTS MORE!!)
They Have over 160 vids (Nice Line up of Arcade Games)
Pins - as of last night about 25 or so, im sure there will be more people setting up today.
WOULD HAVE SHARED PICS but the post wont let me. WTF

I would be interested to know what pins are there. Any chance you could give us a list?

#3377 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

from what I have heard there were only a few pins and mostly vids. Poor attendance meant you could play pretty much anything with minimal wait.

Is there a thread dedicated to this new show? I've been searching but haven't found anything.

1 week later
#3417 3 years ago

Okay, someone confess. Who got that $1200 White Water that was on Craigslist yesterday? If that wasn't a scam, someone made out like a bandit.

#3429 3 years ago

Wonder if they'll be selling any of their games. That Swords of Fury looks pretty sweet...

3 weeks later
#3553 3 years ago

Anyone see that ad on CL this morning with Austin Powers, TSPP and South Park for $3k? Said they were moving today and needed them gone. Porter, IN.

That's a Hell of a deal...if it was legit!

#3555 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I just unloaded all three machines into my garage. They appear to be HUO ....

You had me until that little wink at the end.

4 months later
#3991 2 years ago

Looking for the following games. Let me know if you have one to sell:

Fire
Monday Night Football
Slugfest
Secret Service
Batman (Data East)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Trying to keep it under $1800. PM me if you want to unload one of these!

#3999 2 years ago

Selling my Police Force. $1500 OBO. PM me for details.

#4032 2 years ago

For anyone interested in the $1500 Fire that was just posted a few days ago, I went to look at it this morning. Not to bash the guy, but when he tells me "everything works great!", I expect...everything to work great! The right orbit ramp doesn't always go up all the way (stops about mid-way), so sometimes your ball will hit it, go airborne, and land in the right lock hole! The center ramp doesn't always go down all the way. And when you get to multiball, one of the coolest features of the game (the rotating light in the middle that simulates a raging fire) doesn't work at all. The latch on the head is busted. Oh, and the display is gassed out, so that alone will run you $200 to replace.

Kind of bummed. Really wanted that title. Oh well, the search continues...

And on that note, the wife has given me permission to purchase a game for my impending birthday. Looking to buy in the $1800 range, but not looking to overpay. Let me know what you have!

#4039 2 years ago
Quoted from Paulb:

is his name Bryan ?

Yes. Very nice, but unwilling to budge on the $1500 price.

#4041 2 years ago
Quoted from etnfrd67:

I contacted him about the fire also said he wouldn't budge on price so never went to look glad I didn't thanks for letting us know.

Yeah, like I said, I'm not trying to be a jerk. It's just that I woke up at 4:30 this morning to give myself enough time to meet him at his office around 6. Get out there only to see the machine in the shape it was. I had cash in hand, ready to make a deal. For $1500, I was expecting more.

#4045 2 years ago

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I'm itching for some VHS promo videos. Anyone got any leads?

#4082 2 years ago

Still looking for a new machine, and I'm expanding my search into the $3000-$3500 range. Let me know what you have! Check my wish list to get a better idea of what I'm looking for.

Thanks!

#4093 2 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Great story.....but..... how about the TAF? What did it look like?

Seriously. That story had me on the edge of my seat! I was waiting for the twist ending and then...nothing. Just a bunch of broken sentences and something about his wife digging TAF. I feel used. I want my money back.

1 week later
#4123 2 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Bally Kiss, has smoke damage, from a fire. Not sure it works, game is over fused. Needs a complete tear down. Needs new Backglass. Project and a half.$1200

#4127 2 years ago

Just got a Millionaire. Had massive smoke damage before someone left it in the middle of the highway and a semi smashed it into bits. Some cracked plastics. Project and two-thirds. $1500 just to view it. We can talk final $$$ once I have viewing cash in hand.

Oh, and the backglass is signed. Not sure by who, but I think they are a millionaire.

2 weeks later
#4235 2 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Hobbit #24 LE deal in progress.

Cool story bro.

1 week later
#4249 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle for sale. Very nice condition.
Pm me if you want to come take a look and play.

How much?

1 week later
#4272 2 years ago

Anyone else see that DE Star Wars on CL? $2100. I paid way more than that for mine, so just wondering what's wrong with it (if anything).

#4286 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

EP1 always floats around 2k-2.5k. RFM doesn't seem to veer more than that either and it's a far better game.

Yep, but I was talking about the Data East Star Wars game.

4 weeks later
#4375 2 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Dang I want a Flash Gordon too..

If he's asking for $1500, that means it was probably used as a homeless dude's toilet and now has a family of raccoons living in it.

#4381 2 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I have to ask......why?

Why what?

#4383 2 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

The homeless toilet and raccoon nest comments? Problems?

You must not know much about GAP's pricing policies. Tends to be, how do you say it, on the ridiculously over priced side.

#4393 2 years ago

Just so I'm clear:

Retailer charging exorbitant prices to cover overhead - Good
Private seller charging exorbitant prices to cover basic needs (food, rent, clothing, etc.) or to put towards another machine - Bad

Sound about right?

2 weeks later
#4439 2 years ago

But the big question is:

How much does Gavin charge?

#4443 2 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

You want cut rate repairs? May I suggest the worst hacks you ever saw thread

Now, now. Don't go putting words in my mouth. Never said I wanted "cut rate repairs". I'm just asking because I've had three different techs to my house before, and I want to be smart with my money. Hopefully it isn't a sin to shop around.

2 weeks later
#4493 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Hi everyone, thanks for all the interest. I have to put on hold selling any games for about 2.5 weeks until my street is completed. It's in the final stage of construction by the city. Redoing both sewer and water. So sorry. I'm an idiot.
You literally can't drive on the street for the next 2 weeks. What a pain in the butt. Thanks!
Oh and I will be putting my Airborne up for sale as well.

Sweet! That gives me two weeks to wear my wife down and hopefully take that Batman off your hands!

2 weeks later
#4550 2 years ago

Posted all three of my machines today. Picking up a Monday Night Football later this week. That will also be for sale once I get it working 100%.

DE Star Wars: Amazing shape, color DMD, Pinsound board, Darth Vader topper. $4400

Royal Rumble: Very nice, Laseriffic topper, action figure mods that are easily removable. $2500

Twister: Just got this one not too long ago. Not keen on getting rid of it, but if someone wants it, I'm trying to collect funds for a Wizard of Oz. Game plays great, just needs a few adjustments. Spinner disc needs to be moved up a hair to prevent airballs, ball trough acts confused at times and needs a little shake to register. Topper works 100%>. LEDs throughout. $2700

4 weeks later
#4708 2 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

WOZ in gone, but I still have my Taxi and Fathom in the market place. I've had several trades and offers but still up for sale or trade.

Yes it is! And it's resting comfortably in my basement!

Buy with 100% confidence from Pacman. He seriously protected his game better than I protect my children most of the time! Great communication, smooth transaction, etc. Game plays amazing!

#4716 2 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I agree, Pacman is a good dude! Did you trade him that MNF? I know I gave you some shit on that game, but that really was a nice MNF. One of those games I hate to love or I really love to hate.

Sold it to someone else. It's half paid for. The rest is coming upon delivery at Expo.

#4717 2 years ago

Oh, and my tech was able to get it up and running in about an hour.

#4719 2 years ago

It was an issue with the power supply. I just wish I knew enough about fixing these things where I wouldn't have to rely on someone else.

1 week later
#4780 2 years ago

milwaukee.craigslist.org link

Did anyone actually reach out to this guy? And if you did, has he responded?

1 month later
#4986 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

Another jetsons on the chopping block!

I see a lot of Spooky games on the chopping block. Seems like they are "must have" games...until people realize they are just ho-hum at best.

Jersey Jack is the way to go.

#4995 2 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Except that Jetsons is a contract game that Spooky built. Not a Spooky designed game.

Exactly. The build quality on those games feels like they were built in a garage.

#4998 2 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Hmmm...so going from garbage game play, then being corrected, to "poor build quality" yet Spooky is reputed to have some of the best customer service and build quality in the industry.
Seems like you're reaching for straws here. No need to though, man. There's no "JJP team" or "Spooky Team" or anything like that. It's ok to just back away...

I never said anything about gameplay. I just said they are ho-hum at best.

#5022 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Dude, give it a rest. Quit talking shit.

Just expressing my opinion. Isn't that what forums are for?

2 weeks later
#5095 2 years ago

Come on people, time to start freeing up some space and cash for JJP Pirates of the Caribbean!

Whatya got?

2 weeks later
#5174 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Wanted to Buy - Sega Twister. Prefer non project.
Have a few games to offer in trade up/down $ as needed.
Any leads are appreciated. Thanks.

Sold mine a few months back to help fund my WoZ. To be honest, I don't really miss it. Game needs to be dialed in perfectly or else you get some nasty airballs. But I will say this, the start of twister multiball is one of the coolest features I've ever seen!

#5180 2 years ago

Toying with the idea of trading my Mousin Around. Not in a rush, but I think it might be time for something different. Look at my wish list for games I'm interested in.

#5184 2 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I see you have a Big House on your wishlist. Did you see the one for sale at Expo? I don't remember what they were asking for it, but it was in really nice condition.

Oh, I saw it alright! That game is awesome. Unfortunately, I just couldn't pull the trigger.

What a difference a few weeks makes, huh? Then again, there was no guarantee he would be interested in a trade. I would have needed to sell my MA in a short time frame to come up with the funds.

#5186 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Buying for a very ill family member who wants to play it again.

Man, that really stinks. If I still had mine, I would sell it to you in a heartbeat. Hope everything turns out okay.

#5216 2 years ago

Still have a Mousin' Around available.

$2200 and it's yours! Ad is up in the market with pictures.

1 month later
#5357 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

but in the same turn I have had to flip a game at a lose to fund a Must have and Knew with more time I could get more and thats what the buyer had the option to do.

I've had this happen to me as well. Found a game that I really wanted at a good price, so I had to move another machine to fund it. The clock was ticking, so I took less than what I was asking for so that the game I wanted didn't slip away. These games are 15, 20, even 30+ years old, so finding them isn't always as easy as driving to your local Target and buying one. If the guy who bought my game that I was in a rush to sell turned around and sold it for more $$$, I don't really care. Out of sight, out of mind.

#5359 2 years ago

On another note, does anyone here use the "Let Go" app? I recently installed it and found a guy in Mundelein selling his Slugfest for $2k. I messaged him asking if the price was negotiable, and he said that $2k is the best he could do since the game was very clean and perfect (not by a long shot as it is missing the original topper and from the one picture he posted it looks as if the CPO is busted up). He then said this game sells for $3k in it's current condition. I told him I've owned the game before and very politely told him there is NO way he is getting $3k for it. Even if it WAS 100% complete and perfect, he would be looking at around $1500, maybe a little more to the right buyer.

Radio silence.

Don't you love it when someone pulls the "This game sells for 'X' amount of dollars, but I'm doing you a FAVOR by selling it to you for 'Y' amount!", then they find out you actually know a little something about the prices of these games so they just ignore you?

#5370 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

We always used to joke that Gary IN is like Illinois armpit and peoria is like the disease infested crotch

I guess that makes the entire state of Wisconsin our head lice then, right?

#5372 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Beloit for sure...

No, the entire state.

3 weeks later
#5459 1 year ago
Quoted from Trekie:

I was in Wisc. yesterday. If you like Haunted Castles and Zombie Monsters? You might want to start saving your nickles and dimes now for ACHC.

Did it actually have more than two things to shoot for?

#5467 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

It this how you treat the kids in PE class Bob? Serious question...

My questions were serious as well. When Spooky releases a game that I think is fun, maybe then I'll lay off.

#5472 1 year ago

That kind of talk is just creepy. Wonder if it's allowed around here...

#5473 1 year ago

Just figured out the "black F-150" comment. Nice try. That's my old house. Old picture. Owners before us.

Keep stalkin'!

2 weeks later
#5541 1 year ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I thought it was nuts as well when I first saw it listed, but I then started adding things up in my head, and it isn't as crazy as it first sounds. Sure, it may be a little high, but he did list it "obo". Funhouses have gone way up in value the last couple years. Let's say the game would require an additional $2,500 for a full restore. That would make it a $4,500-$5,000 game. Would some people pay that much for a nice Funhouse? You bet they would.

Are you including the cost of your labor? Or is that just parts alone?

Just the TIME alone required to resurrect that thing would be insane.

#5544 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

he does say OBO so it's a starting point.
It's a lot easier to go down than up. Giggity!

Ha! This is GAP we're talking about here. He ain't budging one penny.

1 week later
#5619 1 year ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I considered it, but then when he said it was 600 pounds I was like "F*** that!" Plus, I'd have to rent a truck to move it. It's not like the thing would fit in my Jeep.

I recently moved a Race Drivin' compact into my basement. 475 lbs. It was the first time in my life that I actually spoke to Jesus. Life changing experience.

3 weeks later
#5725 1 year ago

Good to see we are all staying on topic here...

1 month later
#5859 1 year ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I used him about a month ago to fix a pinball board issue. Can't speak for his restoration skills, but he does seem like he knows what he's doing and can read schematics. Talking to him he's a former tech at Lucent in naperville. He usually has a queue of jobs but he's really good about getting back to you. Owner of Hemispheres Amusements in Hampshire says he often uses him for help.

I've used him twice. Very thorough. Got the job done both times. He sticks to his hourly time limit very strictly. I remember he was working on my JP and after he fixed the initial problem, he looked at me and quickly said, "What else?" I liked how he seemed to want me to go out of my way to think of anything else that was wrong with the machine. So, naturally, I remembered the ball trough was giving me issues so I pointed him in that direction. Fixed that as well.

He is on the more expensive end, but that is because he is traveling from the Campton Hills area.

1 month later
#5965 1 year ago

Looks like he accidentally put a "1" on that Secret Service price.

1 week later
#5993 1 year ago

Just put my Slugfest up for sale/trade on the Marketplace.

Great shape, just don't really play it anymore. Time for someone else to enjoy it!

#6024 1 year ago

Anyone have a Fire! or Special Force they'd like to part with?

Anyone?

Anyone?

1 week later
#6061 1 year ago

Finally sold my Slugfest, now I'm in the market for a new machine in the $2000 range. Let me know what you got! PM or right here in this thread is fine.

Not looking for EM machines. Those are just lame.

1 week later
#6082 1 year ago

That IS a nice collection!

I mean, who doesn't need two NFL machines? And THREE Hyperballs?!? Yes, please!

#6086 1 year ago
Quoted from gweempose:

What's crazy is that they are going for over $60K on eBay. People are f*****g nuts!!!

Not half as crazy as how people around here get for anything Spooky releases.

#6090 1 year ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I sometimes wonder why you come to pinside? seriously

Uhhh, for games from Stern, JJP, Bally, Williams, etc, etc...

#6091 1 year ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Serious Question. Theme aside, have you played Alice Cooper yet?

No. Keeping an open mind, but they haven't impressed me yet.

2 months later
#6291 1 year ago
Quoted from GAP:

Bram Stoker's Dracula, just took in on trade, is clean & works, needs to be shopped. $2800 firm . Has some planking on playfield. Has cabinet fade and head nicked up a little. $2800 firm

But, is the price firm?

2 weeks later
#6357 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

Wow. hey hey can a moderator profanity like assholes and dickheads!!!!! LOL

Seriously. Seems like a double standard if you ask me...

4 months later
#6807 11 months ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Actually, they just need to cut him. Nobody will trade for him.

The Patriots made an offer today:

One case of deflated footballs.

3 weeks later
#6913 10 months ago

Selling my Special Force.

Pros
- Game plays 100%
- All switches and drop targets work
- Displays are all solid
- Flippers are strong enough to make all ramps
- Speakers work great
- 3 ball multiball works as it should
- Relatively new rubbers and balls

Cons
- Won't win any beauty contests
- Wear on playfield throughout
- Bottom portion of insert lights are out
- Backglass melted due to wrong bulb being installed. Previous owner tried to color it back in using a Sharpie

Not in the mood to spend any more $$$ on it, but also not in a super rush to sell. More pictures and info available to serious buyers. Thanks for looking.

Have a few tire kickers so far. One solid offer, but not much else. PM me if you're interested. Make me an offer!

2 weeks later
#7004 10 months ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Anyone have a hookup for good seats to the opening Bears/Packers game (I am a bear fan).
Likley going to be Thursday Sept 5th

My brother can get pretty sweet seats, but....

2 weeks later
#7085 9 months ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Brookfield shows up on WGN. sorry for the poor phone quality, my capture card is broke

I like how he decided to stand by the least reliable machine in the whole place!

1 week later
#7121 9 months ago

Anyone have a Fire! they want to sell me?

#7127 9 months ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Been thinking about selling mine

PM sent!

#7144 9 months ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Redskin is a flipper who moved to Ohio. Has family here where he stores games. He does pay a decent amount to help him out moving games for him.

Good to know!

*Scratches Redskin off his preferred seller list*

1 week later
#7164 8 months ago
Quoted from tadowhere:

Will be listing DILE & Met Pro loaded, will post here when I do as i'm looking for local sale.

Where are you located?

#7166 8 months ago

I'm in Elgin
Let me know when you're ready to sell and how much you're looking to get.

1 week later
#7192 8 months ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I see naperville guy is finally caving in on prices. That stupid kids ride with the bear was $1650 forever, now it's $850. Part of me hopes his pinball prices come down too, but I wouldn't buy crap from him

I actually wanted to buy one of his games a while back (decent price, if you can believe it), but he said his wife wouldn't let him. I then asked if he would sell me the leash around his neck. Haven't heard back since.

#7195 8 months ago
Quoted from finman2000:

LOL!! Thanks for a good laugh!

I know, right?!? I mean, who does that? Lets their wife decide if they can sell a game or not?

2 weeks later
#7231 8 months ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Does anyone want to get rid of a WOZ?

I'm thinking about it.

Wanna trade for your Dialed In?

#7234 8 months ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Don’t have di anymore. Which woz do you have ?

ECLE #294 with Red Smoke witch mod! I'm also on the list for the flying monkey mod.

#7236 8 months ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Old light boards ?

7.5, unfortunately. Haven't had any issues with them, but I know they are the older boards.

#7238 8 months ago
Quoted from indybru:

Personally I think the 7.5 boards are acceptable. I have them on my RR 75th with no problems either, had the game over 3 years but no way I'm selling.

Agreed. I used to think I would never sell my WoZ, but my son and I really enjoyed Wonka last weekend. It's a Lawlor and it shoots buttery smooth. I can only imagine what it will be like once the code is finished.

#7247 7 months ago

Selling my Apollo 13. Ad is up in the marketplace.

3 weeks later
#7302 7 months ago

That bikini is almost as good as that $4k Big Hurt that just went up.

Almost.

3 weeks later
#7403 6 months ago

So, who's gonna snatch up that $4000 Millionaire in Woodridge?

I went to go check it out, but the line of potential buyers was out the door. Didn't feel like waiting.

1 month later
#7560 5 months ago
Quoted from NintenBear:

Allegedly (what a manager told me so who knows for sure) level 257 in Schaumburg should be getting one. I hope so as I’d like to try it out.

*Pac-Man Entertainment

#7588 4 months ago

GAP probably bought it and will flip it for double.

#7621 4 months ago

Archived after 10 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Twister Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Game plays 100%. Fast and very fun. Playfield in great shape. DMD is strong, all mechs work (magnets, Dorothy ball trough, fan topper, spinning disc, etc). LEDs throughout. Ma...”
2019-09-05
Elgin, IL
2,950 (OBO)

Archived after 42 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Apollo 13 Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “$3100 OBO All mechs work 100% on it (13 ball multiball, rocket, moon magnet), has the abort handle ball launcher which is missing most of the time from it being broken off acciden...”
2019-07-25
Elgin, IL
3,100 (OBO)

Decided to part with my Twister and Apollo 13. Trying to put my DE and Sega days behind me!

#7646 4 months ago
Quoted from MRG:

Just a reminder
Flip Frenzy Tournament this Sunday at Galloping Ghost Pinball!
Non-stop pinball tournament from 6:00pm - 8:00pm with finals starting at 8:00pm
http://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=34585#

Are they going to close for the tournament? Meaning, what if I'm there and I'm playing a game that's in the tournament, or WANT to play a game that's in the tournament? Will they kick me off?

#7650 4 months ago
Quoted from MRG:

All games are in the tournament. The tournament will wait for you to finish your game.

Seems dangerous. What if someone likes to take their time before every shot? You know, cradles the ball for one or two minutes before shooting?

#7652 4 months ago
Quoted from Scribble:

I assume someone will just turn the game off for you.

Someone turns my game off, we're brawlin'.

#7655 4 months ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

no you are not tough guy.
Go slink back to behind your brother's shadow.
Do you still teach little kids P.E. class? if so, I really hope you are not teaching them to act like you do.

#7658 4 months ago

Price drop on my Apollo 13!

Archived after 42 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Apollo 13 Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “$3100 OBO All mechs work 100% on it (13 ball multiball, rocket, moon magnet), has the abort handle ball launcher which is missing most of the time from it being broken off acciden...”
2019-07-25
Elgin, IL
3,100 (OBO)

#7662 4 months ago

Archived after 10 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Twister Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Game plays 100%. Fast and very fun. Playfield in great shape. DMD is strong, all mechs work (magnets, Dorothy ball trough, fan topper, spinning disc, etc). LEDs throughout. Ma...”
2019-09-05
Elgin, IL
2,950 (OBO)

Price drop on my Twister! Someone come and get it!

1 month later
#7756 3 months ago
Quoted from Slips:

I think this is that flipper guy in Naperville, but is this fish tales a good deal? I've been keeping my eye out for one.

Don't buy anything from that guy. Then maybe, just maybe, he'll go away.

A man can dream, can't he?

#7760 3 months ago
Quoted from Slips:

What’s a fair price for a fish tales with some cabinet fade just so I know for the future?

Not $3300. And not from Naperville.

The more you know...

2 weeks later
#7778 83 days ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Machine - For Sale

The Simpsons Pinball Party

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Aright I am really on the fence about selling this game.

Very nice Simpson’s Pinball Party Machine. Could be Home Use Only but I don’t have any paper work to prove it. Game i...”

15 hours ago

Richfield, MI

6,500 (OBO)

pacman11

Man, the Chicagoland area sure is getting bigger!

2 weeks later
#7821 64 days ago
Quoted from MRG:

The Galloping Ghost pinball just put out Elvira house of horrors LE out on the floor today. Great looking and playing game.

Are they ever going to add any JJP games?

#7823 64 days ago
Quoted from vidgameseller:

As of now, there hasn't been any talk of JJP games. I dont want to speak for Galloping Ghost, but since they buy many of their games through me, I know a little about what they are searching for since I have a list of things to look for. Its all about theme. If Doc likes a theme, he gets it, plain and simple. And as you can tell from the theme's they have, the JJP titles just dont really fit in currently

I hear ya. Maybe if JJP does a Zootopia themed game they will get one (I'm looking at you, Police Force!)

1 month later
#7897 27 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Machine - For Sale

Pinball Magic

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Extremely nice Capcom Pinball Magic for sale. Recently fully shopped and clean top to bottom. Very nice cabinet with only minor small scratches as shown. Replaced the opto board...”

15 hours ago

Wheaton, IL

4,521 (OBO)

Yelobird

Procrastinated long enough.... Finally listed my Pinball Magic for sale if anyone is interested in the area. Really a great game just not enough parking spaces at the moment to keep them all lol.

$4,521 is a little too rich for my blood.

$4,520? Now we're talkin'.

3 weeks later
#7949 3 days ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Machine - For Sale

Black Knight Sword of Rage (Premium)

NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Black Knight SoR Premium. First Owner. Everything is in excellent condition.
$6300
Pickup Appleton WI.”

25 days ago

Appleton, WI

TomGWI

Machine - For Sale

Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (Standard)

New!

NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Looking to sell my Willy Wonka Standard Edition. HUO. $7000
Game located in Appleton WI”

23 hours ago

Appleton, WI

TomGWI

Not a fan of Wonka? Or are you upgrading to an LE/CE?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 109.99
$ 44.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Forever
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 50.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Pinball Vault
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Great American Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 85.00
$ 109.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 26.95
$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 7.65
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dirtbag66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside