FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider devlman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 9 years ago

I have a HUO low plays WOF, a nice SS and a BSD with new decals that I'd consider trading around.

5 months later
#838 9 years ago

Someone buy Kevin's IJ. I went to see it in person and the brass treatments all around look amazing.

1 month later
#918 9 years ago

I have a nice TZ with mods for $5,500 and HUO WOF low plays for $3,750 if anyone is interested. PM me for details.

2 weeks later
#997 9 years ago

Sold my nice TZ and looking for a heavily routed/junker example for a restoration project. Anyone have something?

3 weeks later
#1021 9 years ago
Quoted from jk2171:

Anyone have a Shadow they're looking to sell?

John, DJXwing in St. Charles is looking to trade his. There's a post in the forum.

2 years later
#3935 7 years ago

We're doing some remodeling and I am going to need to find new homes for 3 machines, all in excellent overall shape:
<1000 original plays HUO LOTR LE with some light removable mods (Balrog topper, figurines on the playfield, speaker upgrade)
<250 plays Hobbit Smaug LE (just out of the box a few months back, invisiglass and Cliffies)
freshly high-end resto Williams MM with new Mirco DF playfield lots of new parts and all others cleaned, tasteful mods including shaker motor, lightning flasher light kit, lazer blue armor by Back Alley, new decals and paint of course, re-screened backbox text--very nice machine if you want a nice example of the original game freshly restored.

I was going to store them but am thinking I want to change up in the future anyway, so maybe better just sell them now if there's local interest in all 3 (together or separately). I am really not sure what to ask on the LOTR LE as I can't find any comps. MM is going to be a lot less than I put in regardless so I'm realistic on this too if anyone wants to make an offer. Thinking $7.5K on the Hobbit. but mostly wanted to see if anyone local is even looking for any of these first and maybe we can talk and/or you can stop by and play 'em. Thanks.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider devlman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=devlman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.