FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chriss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#221 9 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Yea, just curious. I'm in his shop probably once a month or more for parts. If I knew some of the pins were for sale on a regular basis, I'd check them out more regularly. I usually give him a shopping list, so I'm literally walking into his office, handing over the cash, and picking up my box-o-crap.

Your missing the best part of PBL. Usually when I'm down there I will spend an hour or so and just chat with Terry and Mike. Great guys to just hang and talk pinball with. Maybe I will flip on a machine for a game or 2 while they pull my order.

Chris

2 years later
#3194 7 years ago

For those on the Northern Border.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This is about as close to HUO you will find for a Sopranos. I'm the second owner of the pin. When I purchased it there were 100 plays on it. There really isn't much to say about t...”
2016-08-23
Carthage, MO
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 1412 times

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “This is a super nice Junkyard. The Good: LOTS. LED's throughout, Laserific topper, Chrome Rails, Hinges & Legs. Undercab lighting, Custom painted bus. The Playfield is out...”
2016-08-23
Carthage, MO
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 901 times

http://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=960

6 months later
#4052 7 years ago

Anyone sitting on a gameshow playfield? I'm in the market for one locally that is in nice shape.

Thanks

4 months later
#4637 6 years ago

You sharpie'd in the faded cab? Holy crap that must have been an undertaking to do. How many house did that take?

6 months later
#5562 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

You already know the game is not working. So put your parts list together:
Flame suit on.
I have no ill will against Mike. I just think his starting point is joke.

I think his starting point weeds out all the people that are going to ask a million questions about it thinking they are going to score an amazing deal only to realize it may be more work than they were thinking.

In the end the market will tell him if his price is correct because it will either sell or it won’t. Again, it’s obo. So feel free to offer $1200.00 if you like. If he accepts then great. If not then you know his price is higher than your threshold.

#5590 6 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Thanks BB. That was very nice. I appreciate the compliment.

Yeah Kevin has some really nice stuff. We have done some deals and the quality of his collection is amazing.

Plus he is just a really nice guy.

1 month later
#5752 6 years ago

Hey Localish dudes.

Anyone going to TPF?

I’m looking for a cpr or blown out taxi play field.
F-14 playfield in great condition
Jokerz play field in nice condition

Also the following system 11’s in nice condition in this order.

Roller games
B2K
Space station
Escape from the lost world (Tully just sell me yours)

Phone is on but I'm in Asia so I might respond I might not answer if it’s late into the evening.

1 month later
#5910 5 years ago

Dang. Making some room or thinning the herd.

1 month later
#6100 5 years ago
Quoted from damageinc55:

Machine - For Trade
Riverboat GamblerNew!Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Nice Williams Riverboat Gambler. All new rubbers and a deep cleaning throughout (within a few weeks). Replaced all bulbs. Shoots great. Roulette wheel works great. New drop ta...”
1 day ago Roselle, IL
Trade
damageinc55

Mmmmm System11. RBG was my first machine and its still turned on a lot. Good luck with your sale.

#6101 5 years ago

Last call.

I'm looking for someone sitting on an old taxi playfield that is beyond bringing back with touch-up. I'm about to sand down an average one to hardtop it.

Anyone?

3 months later
#6392 5 years ago
Quoted from Lame33:

From what I can tell, I think everyone is obligated to try to own this at least once. Figured it's my turn

Good choice. I’ve wanted one as well.

1 month later
#6541 5 years ago

Hey All,

Selling my Super Chexx. Had a buddy do some custom players from the movie Slapshot.

Plays as it should. Hours of fun

There are some scuffs in the dome. I’m not an expert so I don’t know if they will buff out.

I’m thinking $2200.00?

I'm in Lake Geneva, WI

https://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1731

2 months later
#6853 5 years ago

Family Guy needs a new home. Just north of the border. Put on the 4 wheel drive and come take a look.

https://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1828

1 week later
#6931 5 years ago

https://wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1828

Knocking off a couple bucks to heat things up........ see what I did there.

2 months later
#7263 4 years ago

Hey All,
Looking to move on my MMr. LE. Ideally it would be a trade plus cash depending on the trade.
Cliffy's throughout. Color upgrade, shaker & black trim.

Machines I'm looking for in no particular order. If its not on the list I'm not looking for it right now.
Stern Aerosmith
Stern Monopoly
Stern Playboy
Mousin Around
Transporter The Rescue
High Speed
Banzai Run
Black Knight 2K
Space Station
Big Guns
Grand Lizard
Pinbot
chris

1 month later
#7347 4 years ago

Hey All

I'm still looking to move on my MMr LE. Ideally it would be a trade plus cash depending on the trade.

Color Upgrade, Black Trim and shaker. I can't remember if the shaker was included with purchase on the LE's

Machines I'm looking for in no particular order. If its not on the list I'm not looking for it right now.

Stern Aerosmith
Stern Monopoly
Stern Playboy
Jackbot
Mousin Around
Transporter The Rescue
High Speed
Banzai Run
Black Knight 2K
Space Station
Big Guns
Grand Lizard
Pinbot

chris

#7349 4 years ago
Quoted from cards25:

If you end up selling outright, I have a Jackbot I'm looking to sell this summer.

Cool. The worst part about the hobby is the hole that is left when you sell something outright. But I guess I shouldn't rule it out if someone came at me with the right deal. I'll keep your machine in mind if its still around when I sell.

1 month later
#7527 4 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Will also include all source code and assets in case someone wants to build upon the software.

Whaaat?

4 weeks later
#7664 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Any pinball league in the area that is not super competitive?

http://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewforum.php?f=19&sid=3867397b62ec07b6f27f6fa0468ba173

We are North of you but we have some events in SEWI. I will most likely be hosting at the beginning of Nov. All are welcome. Just bring your dollar bills.

#7667 4 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Why dollar bills? Have you hired a stripper to appear at the event?

We always play dollar games when we are done with league. We also pay out at the end of each night. So although its a league; and we use that term loosely; its not based on accumulating points per month. That also means our rules are loose.

If there is an issue with a machine then everyone who is playing discusses the best course of action to resolve it. Often it just means restating a game on another machine.

NO IFPA POINTS HERE.

#7668 4 years ago

If anyone wants more info just hit me up or hit up our admin. for the league. He might actually know more of the rules and guidelines that we cobbled together at one point.

If you are really good don't expect us to invite you back.

#7670 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I don't think you'll have to worry about that with Goldstein ...

Well if donating dollars is their game then all are welcome.

Sorry we have derailed the FS thread.

2 months later
#7854 4 years ago

Just posted in the marketplace.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I'm looking to sell or trade my MMr LE. HUO, Color Upgrade, Black Trim and shaker. Machines I'm looking for in no particular order. If it's not on the list I'm not looking for it...”
2019-10-28
Carthage, MO
Trade
Archived after: 75 days
Viewed: 982 times

1 week later
#7874 4 years ago

I have a pin cab in Lake Geneva. Free for the taking.

https://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2103

Inside Dims for those thinking of a VR machine
Cab 20 1/2. X 44 1/2
Head opening 23 x 13 1/4.
It needs to be spoken for by this weekend or it’s going in the fire pit.

8 months later
#8541 3 years ago

Wouldn’t it just be easier to be a little more nice to each other. The world is full of enough hate and anger.

Have a nice day everyone

1 week later
#8584 3 years ago

Hey All,

Looking to move DemoMan.

$2900 with CDMD
$2500 without

Check out the deets at the link below.

https://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2251

#8588 3 years ago

Still looking for a piece of Sys 11 cab side art.

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “I'm looking for a piece of sys11 side art for a project. I only need 1 piece. Let me know what you have for sale. chris”
2021-05-05
Carthage, MO
Wanted
Archived after: 222 days
Viewed: 216 times

1 week later
#8613 3 years ago

Just North of the border

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Hey All, I’m looking to move my GB Premium on. $7300.00 w/ CDMD $6800.00 w/out CDMD This is HUO it was unpacked & set-up in my basement new. Not much added to this one. ...”
2020-08-18
Carthage, MO
Trade
Archived after: 261 days
Viewed: 1749 times

#8631 3 years ago

Hey All.

I have a couple playfields that would be good for hanging on the wall if you are looking to fill out your walls in the game room

https://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2262

8 months later
#9252 2 years ago

Hey All,

I have a couple pins I'm looking to sell. They are located north of Chicago in Mukwonago, WI at ANIMESUPERJ house since I have relocated out of state. He will help arrange any viewings or help to answer any questions.

I'm just looking to sell right now as there is nothing I'm looking for in trade.

Jokerz : https://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2374
Pool Sharks : https://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2372
Fire : https://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2373

Let me know if you have any questions.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chriss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=chriss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.