FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider catboxer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#60 9 years ago

I haven't gotten or sold a game in over a year. I am at capacity! I guess my Bowling Queen EM is on the shortlist for sale/trade. I might possibly consider trading my Firepower with CPR playfield too.

#149 9 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

I'm pretty lucky to live in a 'suburb' of Chicago!
Thanks Brad!

I have been to Kzoo 3 times this year, it's not too much further than some of these other N. IL suburbs.

2 weeks later
#193 9 years ago

Semi OT: anyone have a good anodizing/chrome shop near the city? Jukebox resto...

#215 9 years ago

I don't think I could buy a pinball from a house with such poor taste in furniture.

3 weeks later
#322 9 years ago

I have some used glass too. I think some pieces are pretty decent. Also a Gottlieb Wide body piece. I'll throw in a pickup bed worth of dirt and clay from my garden. It's all free!!

Post edited by catboxer: Free dirt!

#353 9 years ago

2500 is low for Shadow? Unreal.

3 weeks later
#469 9 years ago

Anyone have any restorable playfields for trade? I have a decent Firepower PF after my CPR swap.

1 week later
#497 9 years ago

Yep. I'd never sell mine, but if you roll in here with 5k it's a deal. Only in Chicago.

1 month later
#677 9 years ago

600 for my Bowling Queen wedge head. Fun game but my cap is 10 pins.

2 months later
#992 9 years ago

I'm so ticked at this Bally Wizard that I've been working on that I'm putting it up for sale. Cleaned inside and out, waxed, new rubber, flipper rebuild kit. Has some odd behaviors that I just can't resolve. First EM that has stumped me, but maybe easy for someone else. Playfield is average, cabinet average, backglass near perfect. Asking 600.

#998 9 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Contact Brian Saunders of Pinballs of the Past down in Lerna, IL (south of Decatur). Brian is a Bally em guru. He might have run across your problem before.

I spent another day working on it and fixed the remaining problems. Price is now $800 given that it's clean and working.

3 weeks later
#1020 9 years ago

Bally Wizard, check my Pinside Market listing.

2 months later
#1215 8 years ago

Does he send all his email with Capslock on?

1 month later
#1396 8 years ago

Kinda OT, but if anyone needs a 55" 1080p set for their gameroom, playroom, etc I have one for $300. Its a 2007 Samsung LED DLP. 13" deep but sits fine on a cabinet. Figured Id try here before dealing with craigslist nutjobs. PM me if interested.

#1402 8 years ago

It's a short throw DLP easily fits on any cabinet and weighs about 50-60lbs. But I remember the BIG box DLPs, I had a 65" and that sucker was huge. I get a new set every 2-3 years this one is nice but has finally gotten to the bottom of the trickledown effect. I will respond to those who PMd with pics when I get home from work.

#1413 8 years ago

The one I have has no bulb, it has an RGB LED array.

#1432 8 years ago

Neo, tempting if you can do 600 delivered...I should not be buying any more. Hope that offer doesn't sound appealing.

3 months later
#1674 8 years ago

Ball 5 on TA is double bonus which kinda makes things interesting in multiplayer games.

#1691 8 years ago

I'm a Sox fan, but Big Hurt is not a White Sox themed game. If anything, it's Frank Thomas in a Reebok ad. Wouldn't mine owning one for awhile, but I'm not paying more than 8-900 for that privledge.

1 week later
#1712 8 years ago

How do estate sales work exactly? I imagine it being like black friday...lined up with the scum of the earth but paying eBay prices.

#1714 8 years ago

So you can buy outright at asking price or leave a bid? Sounds like you got a good deal.

1 week later
#1748 8 years ago

Man, and here I have all these Yerf Dogs just lying around.

3 weeks later
#1798 8 years ago

These seem like they are climbing back up in value, I was getting interested in TAV and Transformers when they were getting down around 3800.

2 months later
#1948 8 years ago

Looking for a Night Moves.

#1953 8 years ago

I fully intend to play that song during the teardown if I ever get one.

2 weeks later
#2006 8 years ago

The original? Hell no. SS Classic? Definitely if it needs work.

#2013 8 years ago

I just play it once a year at Pinball at the Zoo. That's good enough for me.

1 week later
#2055 8 years ago

You will probably be able to buy the Big Hurt restaurant in a few months.

2 months later
#2451 8 years ago

That original fathom backglass puts the CPR one I bought to shame.

#2477 8 years ago

Yes! Fight!

#2508 8 years ago

Lol, You two guys are the reason I gave up on checking CL for games a long time ago. Seemed like JA flooding the board with for retail for-sale and wtb ads and Vdojaq was picking up every fairly priced game in under 45 seconds. It's all good though, I am a lot happier now that Im out of the mass acquisition phase.

3 weeks later
#2673 7 years ago

What's avgr?

#2688 7 years ago

I don't know. I like Gameplan a lot, and 700-800 is all I'd pay for one. There's that other thread where the guy is asking 3k.

3 months later
#3227 7 years ago

Have local organic hot peppers to trade. +/- cash.

#3277 7 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

LOL! I keep popping in here thinking there are some machines for sale....

My Whoa Belly, Big Juicy Ghost Peppers is still available.

+/- cash but will be willing to pay .05% to pinside of any sale. No pics. They are banned.

#3307 7 years ago

3K err 2999 for my Dr Who...pretty nice. Wobble head mod. Trade for non ghosted ghostbusters prem.

1 week later
#3335 7 years ago

Any interest in a project mame? Vertical trisync WG monitor in Ms Pac cab, nice CP overlay, spinner, track ball, 4/8 way joystick. 3Ghz Core 2 Duo PC, Arcade VGA, and JPAC. I have been running this machine with various configs for over 10 years. Recently the Hard drive died and rather than rebuild the front end I think I'd rather just have a Mortal Kombat or something dedicated.

1 month later
#3627 7 years ago

Putting some feelers out for possible Cash+trades on my Firepower. CPR playfield and plastics. Cab and Backglass are just OK. Looking for newer Sterns.

2 months later
#3807 7 years ago

Thinking about trading+cash/selling my CPR playfield/plastics Firepower for a Stern Premium. Comes with drop mechs if you want to do that mod. I am estimating it at 2k with decent cab and BG. If anyone is interested, PM me.

2 months later
#4001 7 years ago

Are all Stern games after Avatar still fetching over 4.5k used? For awhile there, in 2013/14, Avengers was getting down to 3.8-4.2k for an LE, and I think Mustang was maybe getting into the low 3s? Its been about 4 years since I bought a game.

#4011 7 years ago

Good to know. Seems Avengers has rebounded quite a bit. They were definitely going sub 4.5 for LEs awhile back. If I could find a nice premium in that price range that'd tempt me.

#4015 7 years ago

You can walk to headquarters beercade.

#4019 7 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

Wow, that place it looks amazing. Chicago is an awesome town. I love going there.
Thank you very much.
http://www.hqrivernorth.com/image-gallery-interior?lightbox=dataItem-ivtyi69u

Go in the evening when they have both floors open. I get off work at 4 and they don't open until 5 but when they do it's only 1 floor at that time. Logan Arcade is the other one worth your time.

4 months later
#4590 6 years ago

3500 is a lot of money for any
pinball. I mean, they're OK.
I guess.

1 year later
#6551 5 years ago

I have a spare that's decent but still a bit scratchy. I think Plainfield Glass made me a custom one for about 40-50 dollars.

3 weeks later
#6697 5 years ago

Anyone have a Night Moves for sale?

1 month later
#6783 5 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Galloping ghost pinball expansion looks like it's ready to open.. They've got both an Alien and Predator

He says it's 2 blocks down, I hope that's closer to Brixies!

1 month later
#7074 5 years ago

Man, Stern is up to 5200 for a pro nowadays? I just do not like pinball enough for that

2 weeks later
#7148 5 years ago

What’s that Flipper? There’s a cheap pin on Craigslist? I can wipe it down and resell it for 4x what I paid? Thanks boy!

11 months later
#8159 4 years ago

I'm planning on moving out of state and paring down my collection if the price is right 8). Will probably get some ads up here shortly but the short pin list is: TSPP, Dr. Who, Firepower, Black Knight, GTB Bowling Queen, GTB Target Alpha, and possibly Baby Pacman. Other stuff: Atari Space Duel Cocktail, 83' Chexx Hockey, project Ms Pac Mame cab with Tri-sync CRT.

#8164 4 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Have never played the game, but I love the Target Alpha artwork.....

Bought it for the artwork, but is really a fun drop target game.

#8181 4 years ago

My Tspp, Dr who, and Firepower are up in the market.

#8193 3 years ago

Have some parts laying around that could go too. System6 MPU, driverboard, and power supply. Pulled unpopulated Firepower playfield in decent condition

#8196 3 years ago
Quoted from catboxer:

Bought it for the artwork, but is really a fun drop target game.

Machine - For Sale
Target Alpha Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very very nice and clean game. Always reliable and works 100% Backglass and playfield near perfect. One tiny mark on playfield.”
2020-03-26
Charlotte, NC
1,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 723 times

#8199 3 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Very nice. Wish this was 10 months ago...

No sh#t that bubble just exploded.

#8200 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Bowling Queen Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This one hurts. Great game. Addictive and I always want to play one more. A survivor, former Philadelphia bar routed game. Seen some shit but solid game that’s tuned up and works...”
2020-03-27
Charlotte, NC
800 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 308 times
She makes up for it in personality.

#8202 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I've had this game for 9 years, undocumented HUO supposedly 3rd owner. Has some very light wear around flippers, but none on start button. Now protected by mylar. Cliffy covers sho...”
2020-03-15
Charlotte, NC
5,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 627 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Back on the market, post move to Charlotte - Playfield has no wear except near the time expander lip which is not visible (cliffy'd). There seems to be some small screw damage near...”
3 years ago
Charlotte, NC
Expired!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider catboxer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=catboxer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.