6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9,026 posts
  • 499 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by waldo34
  • Topic is favorited by 346 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 957 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cards25.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

badbilly27 said:Craigslist in Chicago has turned into a race between retail flippers which in turn jacks up prices

I agree totally. I don't even remember the last time I checked craigslist. Thanks for starting this thread, great idea. I will be checking in often, and probably have something for sale soon.

1 week later
#136 6 years ago

I picked up the RFM today from BBC. Very nice game and he was a pleasure to deal with. He's got a very nice collection. I was happy to find a game so close to home. I'm usually driving a few hours to get something.

Thanks to badbilly for starting this thread. Nice to have everyone in the area posting games for sale and trade. I will be keeping tabs on this thread and may have one to sell soon.

#141 6 years ago
Quoted from Brad76:

I love this club, sold a nice BOP yesterday and finally found The Shadow I've been looking for. The info for The Shadow was passed on to me through another member of the local Chicago group here! Couldn't be happier as Shadow has been on my want list forever.

Congrats on your shadow find, I know you have been looking for a while.

#164 6 years ago
Quoted from Crashnburn:

So you are saying that anyone that asks questions and wants a few more pictures is not a good buyer. If someone is going to drive a long way for a pin, I think that a seller would want to give as much information a possible. Well, only If they are a good seller.

Brian was great to deal with. I didn't ask for a lot of pictures because he was only 20 minutes from me. I just contacted him and set up a time to come look at it. if I was coming from a couple hours away, I would ask for some specific pics.

1 month later
#374 6 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Jack*bot available. Very good condition, $2100

ugh, you're killing me with this. I was looking for one of these in the Chicago area for a while. sadly, my pin-funds are a little light right now.

2 months later
#684 6 years ago

I'm looking to pick up a Jackbot at expo. Anyone got one to sell, hit me up. I'm planning on being there Friday and Saturday. Thanks

1 week later
#735 6 years ago

I realize you have several games to choose from when deciding what to play, but how do you have a NIB BBB for a year and only put 19 games on it?

#760 6 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Correction. My BBB has 74 total plays on it. I read the audit report wrong. Gweem corrected me.

Oh, well that's a different story then. LOL

3 months later
#1049 6 years ago
Quoted from BBC:

FS in Streator Il. Project Capt Fantastic. $650 Also have a Gottlieb Sheriff working $600, Gottlieb Top Score working $500 (flaking on backglass) Bally Blackjack working $600 and a Keeney ball bowler, not working $1200

Brian is a great guy, buy with confidence. Machines will be as described.

1 month later
#1102 5 years ago
Quoted from 67cutlass:

Have a Jackbot + cash for it.

would you consider selling outright?

1 month later
#1288 5 years ago

I have a Sharkey's Shootout I'm looking to sell. Game plays 100% and is in nice shape. some flipper button wear. Some crazing in the cabinet artwork (can be seen in the pictures). Cliffy on the scoop and the Black Widow target. Game was shopped before I got it and I've had it about 2 years. Still very clean. Link to pictures below.....$1500.....PM if you want any other pics taken and I can send those out to you......Thanks

http://s1300.photobucket.com/user/cards2599/slideshow/Sharkeys%20Shootout

#1302 5 years ago

New price for Sharkey's $1400. Hit me up.

3 months later
#1640 5 years ago
Quoted from 67cutlass:

I finally decided to try to sell my Jackbot outright rather than trade (I NEED a Mustang lol). Asking $2500.00. Located in Racine, WI. Pictures are posted in Market place.

Man, I wish I had the cash right now. I would be all over this. Kid in college is breaking me right now. GLWS.....wish it was mine.

7 months later
#2366 4 years ago

I am looking for an AC/DC premium. Let me know if you have one you want to move out. I have cash in hand ready to go.

4 weeks later
#2546 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

How about an Easter Sunday deal for my Chicago friends or anyone else who is close enough to make a drive to Naperville? I bought this Keeney Bowl-O-Rama machine from Brian downstate a few months back, I paid $550 for the machine. It is a small ball bowler with gutters, which is rare and it looks good. It is not working 100%, so some time will need to be invested to get it where it needs to be. The ball raising motor is good, it comes with a number of spare parts and paperwork. It was blowing a fuse for Brian and I have literally put no time into it. I am willing to work with anyone who can quickly come and pickup the machine (tomorrow would be great). As the space where I planned to set it up is now to be turned into a living space for my father on short notice, so I will readily admit I'd like the machine gone ASAP. Feel free to make an offer and we can go from there. The attached pictures are of the machine and here are some more I took after I got it home:
https://goo.gl/photos/uNGQN6tTDrpGqZ5UA
Close-up pictures:
https://goo.gl/photos/HukmtfXkrpQAANHRA
Feel free to PM with any questions or interest, I have plenty of references for anyone that wants them. Thanks!
Brad

3.jpg2.jpg1.jpg

I would love to help you out Brad, I just don't have the space for that. Someone will jump on it, looks sweet.

#2570 4 years ago
Quoted from victor:

Looking to trade my HUO AC/DC premium, plus cash, towards any version of WOZ. My AC/DC is loaded with mods, is in absolutely mint condition, and has very low plays on it.

Any interest in selling outright?

1 month later
#2797 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

SF2? you sure that's a wanted to buy list? just making sure you didn't make a typo.

LOL.....Awesome!!! I hate that game with a passion.

1 month later
#3028 4 years ago

I'm looking for an Iron Man anywhere in the Chicagoland area. I would also go as far south as St. Louis. Anyone have one that is tired of getting their ass kicked by it? I want to feel the pain!!

Other titles I would consider are AC/DC pro, SM, Kiss, PoTC

1 week later
#3072 4 years ago

I love this thread!!!!! I posted a while back looking for an Iron Man and was messaged by a great guy......dgarrett. I made the trip to his place and the pin was nicer than described and we struck a deal. Game is setup and playing great in my gameroom.

Big shoutout to dgarrett. Great guy and would absolutely deal with him again. Everything in his collection was in fantastic shape. Thank you again.

1 month later
#3241 4 years ago

I liked this site's progression from RGP. Very nice format and being able to post pics. But the constant money grab is wearing thin. Won't be long we will be charged a nickel just to make a post. Would love to see someone take a shot and start up a new site.

1 month later
#3487 4 years ago

+1000000000000000

I wouldn't waste anyone's electricity playing this game.

1 month later
#3636 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Man, bad timing

Ditto.....I would be interested in the JB, but timing is just not great for me right now.

2 months later
#3851 4 years ago

Wow, that didn't take long. Good for you.

1 month later
#4013 3 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Deal pending pickup/delivery.

Congrats, I knew that wouldn't last long.

2 weeks later
#4168 3 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Well, this sounds like an emergency to me. Giddy up!

Yeah.......that's what I was thinking too. How often do emergencies really happen anyway??....LOL

3 months later
#4606 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Dropped the price on No Fear to $2800.
All ramps and plastics are brand new.
Black powdercoated rails, lockdown bar, and legs.
Tasteful LEDs, upgraded speakers.
Beautiful playfield.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-no-fear-dangerous-sports-10

Damn this sounds sweet.....timing just not right for me.

#4611 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

You know you want to trade that Metallica...

LOL.......no, sorry. Never say never, but MET will probably be the last game I ever sell. It's just that good, and you know this, that's why you want one. I hope you find one soon. I bought mine a little over 2 years ago and it plays perfect.

My Iron Man on the other hand could be had for a very reasonable price. 2010 original loaded with mods and HUO.

1 week later
#4685 3 years ago

Just posted my HUO Iron Man original for sale. 1st floor very easy loading, I will help if needed.

Archived after 11 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Iron Man Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “This game is HUO. I am the 3rd owner. Overall it is very clean. Strong flippers. No broken plastics. Plays 100% and LOADED with mods. Full LED conversion Powder coated legs, ...”
2017-09-12
Odell, IL
4,800 (OBO)

#4701 3 years ago

Still have a sweet IM original for sale. HUO and LOADED with mods.

Archived after 11 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Iron Man Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “This game is HUO. I am the 3rd owner. Overall it is very clean. Strong flippers. No broken plastics. Plays 100% and LOADED with mods. Full LED conversion Powder coated legs, ...”
2017-09-12
Odell, IL
4,800 (OBO)

Added over 3 years ago: I will be at Expo in October if anyone is interested I can deliver there also as an option.

3 weeks later
#4877 3 years ago

Still have an extremely nice Iron Man original for sale. Tons of mods and HUO. Can deliver to Expo if that helps anyone.

Archived after 11 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Iron Man Archived
2017-09-12
Odell, IL
4,800 (OBO)

3 weeks later
#4964 3 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

we will have to use the flawed ones

That's too bad. Can't wait to check it out anyway. Thanks for setting them up.

3 months later
#5438 3 years ago

If you dont find one soon. I might have one available in a few weeks. Very nice above average game.

4 weeks later
#5529 3 years ago

Archived after 78 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Aerosmith (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “For Sale is my Aerosmith Pro. All stock except for a few small ad-ons. Toy Box cover, Hearts, Laseriffic guitar. I opened this NIB in May I think. I haven't taken any pics yet. ...”
2018-02-26
Odell, IL
Posted these for sale in the last couple days. Hit me up if you want to come take a look. Thanks.
Archived after 71 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “For Sale is my AC/DC Premium Vault. I opened this in October. Probably has less than 200 plays on it. I'm selling off several of my games. Hoping to keep my MET, but it might h...”
2018-03-04
Odell, IL
6,900 (Firm)

1 week later
#5603 2 years ago

Archived after 78 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Aerosmith (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “For Sale is my Aerosmith Pro. All stock except for a few small ad-ons. Toy Box cover, Hearts, Laseriffic guitar. I opened this NIB in May I think. I haven't taken any pics yet. ...”
2018-02-26
Odell, IL
Archived after 71 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “For Sale is my AC/DC Premium Vault. I opened this in October. Probably has less than 200 plays on it. I'm selling off several of my games. Hoping to keep my MET, but it might h...”
2018-03-04
Odell, IL
6,900 (Firm)

Both of these still for sale. Sorry, no trades. Need to sell to pay off some bills. Both basically brand new. Less than 200 plays on each. Also have an above average RFM for sale also. Hit me up, lets make a deal.

1 month later
#5735 2 years ago

Archived after 71 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
2018-03-04
Odell, IL
6,900 (Firm)

Price reduced. All mods included.

2 weeks later
#5797 2 years ago

I will be listing my above average Revenge From Mars here within the next few days. Just a heads up for anyone who might be interested.

2 months later
#6097 2 years ago

Just listed my RFM in the marketplace. I'm about 40 minutes South of Joliet on I-55. Very easy loading, no stairs.

Archived after 14 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Selling my above average condition RFM. Game was completely torn apart and shopped/refurbished by Troy North/Top Score Gamerooms about a year ago or so. Maybe only a few hundred ...”
2018-06-14
Odell, IL

2 months later
#6316 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Congrats! Those went quick!

Bad timing for me, or else I would have been all over that Earthshaker. Always wanted one of those. Love that game. Congrats on a quick sale of both.

3 weeks later
#6395 2 years ago

Fuck me runnin.....timing is terrible for me right now or I would have already sent a pm. This shouldn't last long. Beautiful game with great mods.

8 months later
#7348 1 year ago

If you end up selling outright, I have a Jackbot I'm looking to sell this summer.

#7350 1 year ago

sounds good. Im in no hurry. Haven't taken any pics yet, just throwing it out there.

4 weeks later
#7512 1 year ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

What else is for sale locally?

I've got a pretty nice Jack*Bot for sale. Just haven't made it official yet and put together a market place ad. I have some pics on my phone I can send if anyone is interested.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
$ 3.00
Various Other Swag
Project Pinball Charity
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
Tommy's Pins
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 3.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 219.99
$ 104.00
Boards
nvram.weebly.com
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinshakers
$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 7,999.99
$ 6.50
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Top-Notch Target Shields
Lighting - Led
TheDudeMods
$ 15.00
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
Project Pinball Charity
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 49.95
$ 65.00
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 149.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 199.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cards25.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside