FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brmorr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#606 9 years ago

Got a HUO Star Wars Episode One if anyone interested. Located in the Downers Grove/Woodridge area. $2650. Will also trade for other machines possibly if interested...

5 months later
#1100 9 years ago

Figure I would throw this out there too. Got a unshopped Addams Family and a Black Hole(need to set it up to see what wrong first) that I am going to be selling shortly. Let me know if anyone would be interested!!!

2 months later
#1475 8 years ago

Got a unshopped Getaway I just listed for sale.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-getaway-high-speed-ii-the-williams-1992-1994

Located in the Woodridge/Downers Grove area!!

3 months later
#1687 8 years ago

I know this is not a pin, but is anyone interested in a Aliens Extermination arcade game?? Got one that works 100%, let me know if you want to trade or buy it outright, I am just tired of looking at it in my garage.

#1689 8 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

What size and what are you looking to get for it?

Standard size Aliens Extermination. Shoot me a offer or trade??

3 months later
#1891 8 years ago

Have a unshopped Addams I would trade or sell. Let me know what you got!!!

3 months later
#2385 8 years ago

Got a unshopped Addams that I'm looking to sell. In decent shape, but needs to be cleaned up etc.. Looking for $4500. Let me know if interested.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

3 months later
#2973 7 years ago

Got a Jurassic park I just posted up if anyone is interested. Check in the machines for sale category!!

2 months later
#3234 7 years ago

Going to be sorting through my playfields I have here and will be selling a few I know I will not use or my games don't deserve them :0) Here is what I know I have:

GNR- NOS, never installed..(not going to be cheap since when have you seen one last?)
Addams Family- Used playfield, has typical issues
Jurassic Park- NOS, never installed
Last Action Hero- NOS, never installed..

Have to see what else I have, but feel free to shoot me offers, etc... while I figure it all out!!

3 weeks later
#3390 7 years ago

Might be listing my HUO Xmen, Breakshot and possibly a HUO NBA Fastbreak(if I find a Family Guy).

Also have the following playfields:

NOS Guns N Roses playfield
NOS Jurassic Park
NOS Last Action Hero
NOS Hook
Used Addams Family playfield that will need some work.

Let me know, I can deliver to Expo in a month if paid in advance. I am currently looking for a Family Guy pinball.

1 week later
#3457 7 years ago

Got a unshopped Breakshot if anyone is interested. Can deliver to Expo on Thursday night as well. $1500 unshopped.

Let me know!

#3460 7 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Wish you were closer. In the market for Mystery Castle, Banzai Run, or Big Buck Hunter Pro, but tempted to grab one of these to round out my capcom pair.

You are not that far, gives you a reason to drive up for a day or so of Expo as well!!!

10 months later
#4642 6 years ago

Need to move some pinballs here shortly since I have some other games I am going to want to keep.

Monster Bash- $8700- in good shape, LEDs, cleaned up, etc..
Metallica Pro(bought new, low plays) $4900. Original run with wood. Has coin taker LEDS
Space Jam- HUO- $1800
F14 Tomcat- Unshopped, have to set it up still, but works fine. $1500
Space Invaders- Unshopped, have to set it up still. Will include rubber kit. $950
Star War Episode one- Unshopped, works fine. $2200

I am around all day here Saturday and Sunday if someone want to pickup. I am in the Downers Grove/Woodridge area.

#4655 6 years ago
Quoted from brmorr:

Need to move some pinballs here shortly since I have some other games I am going to want to keep.
Monster Bash- $8700- in good shape, LEDs, cleaned up, etc..
Metallica Pro(bought new, low plays) $4900. Original run with wood. Has coin taker LEDS
Space Jam- HUO- GONE
F14 Tomcat- Unshopped, have to set it up still, but works fine. $1500
Space Invaders- Unshopped, have to set it up still. Will include rubber kit. $950
Star War Episode one- Unshopped, works fine. $2200
I am around all day here Saturday and Sunday if someone want to pickup. I am in the Downers Grove/Woodridge area.

Everything is still available besides Space Jam, let me know if you are interested in anything. I am around all day today for pickup!!

2 weeks later
#4714 6 years ago

If anyone is interested, I'll give a good deal on the swe1 and f14 I have up if you come out tonight or tomorrow!

Picked up a scooter today and need the room to work on it!!

1 month later
#4935 6 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Anyone with a hobbit interested in a SWEP 1 & RFM - both full games/cabinets.

Any interest to sell the RFM outright? Been looking for one somewhat local. PM me if you want too!!

2 weeks later
#5036 6 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

I'm getting ready to put some decor on the walls of my game room and was wondering if anyone local may have a playfield or 2 that I can use as a wallhanger? Preferably something solid state 80's to current. Consider sending me a PM if you have something. I can pck up locally or will be at Expo on that Friday.

Sent you a PM, have a NOS Hook playfield that you could technically hang on a wall!! Will probably be at Expo on either Thursday night or Friday night.

2 months later
#5331 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Anyone in the Detroit area that could give a pin a ride to the Chicago area? Or maybe halfway in between?
Jack

Going to Detroit Saturday, but don't know if I will have room. Which pin??

1 month later
#5610 6 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Have this thing for sale in anyone is interested.

Other - For Sale
Red Zone Skill Shot Redemption GameNew!
“I have a BayTek Red Zone Skill Shot Redemption game that I am looking to get rid of. I purchased the game and was told it was 100% working. Well the game wasn't and I don't really ...”
12 hours ago Lafayette, IN 300
Tsskinne

PM sent!!!

#5632 6 years ago

Got a Stern NFL Bears pin if anyone is interested. Kids don't play it and want something different!!

Machine - For Sale
Stern NFL Bears Archived
Routed - fresh off route - “Decided to sell my Stern NFL Bears. Game is in decent shape, it is technically unshopped, but fairly clean like its been shopped a little while ago. This is routed game, so there i...”
2018-05-01
Woodridge, IL
Archived after: 85 days
Viewed: 1498 times

Let me know if interested!!

6 months later
#6332 5 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Have this thing for sale in anyone is interested.

Archived after 70 days 175 views Sold elsewhere
Other - For Sale
Red Zone Skill Shot Redemption GameArchived
“I have a BayTek Red Zone Skill Shot Redemption game that I am looking to get rid of. I purchased the game and was told it was 100% working. Well the game wasn't and I don't really ...”
2018-02-01 Lafayette, IN 300
Tsskinne

I had ended up buying this back earlier in the year and never got around to using it where I wanted to. Is anyone interested? Would go $250 on it if someone wants it. Its currently in the Chicagoland Suburbs now(Downers Grove/Woodridge area.

Let me know!!

2 months later
#6553 5 years ago
Quoted from balt:

NF was $1750 OBO.

When I talked to the person with the No Fear, someone had offered $2500 and was picking it up the next day.

4 months later
#7157 5 years ago
Quoted from Scar:

Thanks for the advise, I’ve thought about it and think I have decided to wait a month until the MGC and play some games there and maybe be able to find some decent deals there.
BUT if someone had a Revenge from Mars or space jam for decent pricing I would jump on one or both of those because I already know I really like both of them.
So I guess it’s a want to buy Revenge From Mars post now. Haha

I might part ways with my Revenge shortly. Once my Addams comes back, I need a spot for it!!

1 month later
#7280 4 years ago

Just posted up my Xmen Pro:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-x-men-pro-10

Also, going to be probably listing a Revenge from Mars shortly...

1 week later
#7288 4 years ago
Quoted from brmorr:

Just posted up my Xmen Pro:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-x-men-pro-10
Also, going to be probably listing a Revenge from Mars shortly...

Sold the the Revenge from Mars before I listed it. Xmen Pro still available..

6 months later
#7906 4 years ago
Quoted from SlightlySnaked:

Looking to buy pin somewhere in the Chicago area. I can pick up. Would have loved that Speakeasy that was posted here last week for $650, but looks like I missed the boat. I have a chance to buy a Stern (2003?) Playboy for less than $3,000, but I thought I would like around here first. Just looking for a pin that has been well cared for, and in good shape and ready to play. Willing to spend up to $3k or so. I've been checking the classifieds, but it gets a little overwhelming. Let me know if anyone has anything that would be a good fit. Thanks!

Have a Austin Powers if interested. Game is decent shape if interested.

Let me know!

6 months later
#8263 3 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

I also have a Secret Service, not working $1200 and a Comet, not working $1000. Both playfeild are really nice as well as cabinets and backglasses. These are projects. contact me if interested. I also have some EM's for sale

PM sent on the Comet.

1 week later
#8284 3 years ago

Which one of you got the $500 Roadshow on Facebook or will a flipper be flipping it tomorrow?

#8289 3 years ago
Quoted from arcademan1:

anyways duncan got it and is going to keep it

He got the Road Show? Great deal for $500. I asked the seller what he got for it and he was holding firm at the $500. Have to love when you find a seller who doesn't raise the price and sticks to his original price. I'm sure he was getting multiple offers for more.

1 week later
#8305 3 years ago

Will be posting up a Getaway pinball in the next couple of days. Just need to get the backglass lift channel. Game is in good shape, all new LED's, new legs, and has just had a rubber kit put into it. PM if any interest and we can go from there.

2 months later
#8630 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

How’s going buds.I’m looking for a FG in area for my 12 yr old .Hes a huge fan (I’m a bad dad lmao hes a great kid ) I won’t be ready with $ to make a offer for 2-3 weeks but absolutely will be I’m working my thing off to get him this .I only have 2 keepers so not looking for a trade ,cash n pickup I’m always up for a road trip as long as it’s within 5 hour drive (from crown point IN)I can only give up 1 day for this .Im new this year to pinside and will gladly pay the pinside sale fee not looking to go off the grid I’m just not sure on rules .Thanks feel free to PM me ,best to all !!

I have a HUO Family Guy I "might" consider letting go. Have to talk to my son as well since it was a pin he wanted, but I don't think he plays it much anymore. I believe he was about 12-13 at the time I picked it up. Now he is 18 and onto other things.

5 months later
#9040 3 years ago

I might consider selling/listing my Data East GNR(reimport, but owned 20+ years) and my HUO Family Guy. Haven't decided quite yet if I want the new GNR, but I'm leaning that way.

2 months later
#9240 2 years ago
Quoted from mrpilkington:

Does anyone know where Stern TMNT is on location in the city or burbs? Pinmap only shows one place out by Dekalb. Rather not drive that far. Trying to figure out if I want to pick one up. Like the theme and what folks are saying about it just haven't played it yet.

Dave N Busters in Addison has one. Along with Deadpool, and Stranger things.

1 month later
#9372 2 years ago

Might be posting up a unshopped Pinbot shortly. Have to look it over tonight and go from there. Let me know if anyone is interested.

#9384 2 years ago

Might be posting up a unshopped Roadshow shortly. Have to look it over and go from there. Let me know if anyone is interested!

2 months later
#9548 2 years ago

Just listed up a Data East Star Wars if anyone is interested. Let me know!!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-data-east-star-wars-2

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Selling an unshopped Data East Star Wars Pinball. Cabinet, playfield, etc. are in good shape, but here is what I see it will need: Game boots up fine and plays good. Obviously nee...”
2021-09-18
Woodridge, IL
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 794 times

1 year later
#10485 1 year ago

Posted up a HUO Stern Pirates of the Caribbean. Delivery to expo possible:

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling a super nice HUO Stern POTC. Game is in excellent condition as it should be and cabinet is in excellent shape. Does have one little tiny knick out of the bottom of the head...”
2022-11-10
Woodridge, IL
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 1516 times

1 week later
#10505 1 year ago

Still have the HUO POTC and HUO Spiderman if anyone is interested!!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling a very nice HUO Spiderman with low plays. Game is in excellent condition and everything works as it should. Only issue I have seen is the sandman clear plastic has a slight...”
2022-11-18
Woodridge, IL
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1665 times

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling a super nice HUO Stern POTC. Game is in excellent condition as it should be and cabinet is in excellent shape. Does have one little tiny knick out of the bottom of the head...”
2022-11-10
Woodridge, IL
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 1516 times

#10521 1 year ago
Quoted from brmorr:

Still have the HUO POTC and HUO Spiderman if anyone is interested!! Feel free to make an offer!!

Machine - For Sale

HUO Spider-man spiderman

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Selling a very nice HUO Spiderman with low plays. Game is in excellent condition and everything works as it should. Only issue I have seen is the sandman clear plastic has a slight...”

11 days ago

Woodridge, IL

brmorr

Mark sale pending
Promo options
Edit ad
End ad listing

Machine - For Sale

HUO Pirates of the Caribbean POTC

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Selling a super nice HUO Stern POTC. Game is in excellent condition as it should be and cabinet is in excellent shape. Does have one little tiny knick out of the bottom of the head...”

19 days ago

Woodridge, IL

brmorr

Mark sale pending
Promo options
Edit ad
End ad listing

Still got these. Feel free to make an offer if interested!!!

7 months later
#11177 9 months ago

Will be posting up a Cyclone in good working shape over the weekend. Let me know if anyone might be interested!!!

#11179 9 months ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Is this Cyclone coming by way of Tim-Pin who bought it recently from Doctor6?

Nope, don’t know either of them.

#11180 9 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Williams Cyclone Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Cyclone pinball in good working condition. Game has had the following done recently: New legs Any burnt out lights replaced- not LED, leave that up to you if you wish Torn apart an...”
2023-06-10
Woodridge, IL
3,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 540 times

Have my Cyclone in good shape I put up.Let me know if interested!!

1 week later
#11200 9 months ago

Probably be listing up a Tales from the Crypt. Just have to get pictures. Game plays/works fine but needs to be shopped. Figured I would pass it along to someone before I go through it and rerubber, clean up, etc.. Game isn't really that dirty anyways.

1 month later
#11374 7 months ago

Going to be listing up a Xfiles, Bride of Pinbot and Nightmare on Elm Street shortly. Just need to get some pics.

Let me know if anyone is looking for these.

#11384 7 months ago

Just listed a few pins. Let me know if any interest.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Williams Bride of Pinbot. Game works fine, but is unshopped and will need to be cleaned up, etc. 1 Head hinge bolt is missing Head of pinball does have some fading, etc. Normal ...”
2023-08-17
Woodridge, IL
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 368 times
Machine - For Sale
The X Files Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Game is good overall shape and plays as it should. This is a unshopped game and will need to be gone through, rerubbered, switches check, bulbs replace, etc. Flippers are strong an...”
2023-11-10
Woodridge, IL
2,800 (Firm)
Viewed: 1846 times
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Game is good working condition. Cabinet is in good shape and display looks good. Soul wall is in good shape Glove has all its claws intact Does have some flipper drag wear and a c...”
2023-08-18
Woodridge, IL
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 445 times

4 weeks later
#11490 6 months ago

Still got a unshopped X files if anyone is interested. Feel free to make an offer if interested!

Machine - For Sale
The X Files Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Game is good overall shape and plays as it should. This is a unshopped game and will need to be gone through, rerubbered, switches check, bulbs replace, etc. Flippers are strong an...”
2023-11-10
Woodridge, IL
2,800 (Firm)

2 months later
#11735 3 months ago

Listed a Black Knight and lowered the price on my X Files(unshopped)

Let me know if interested.

Machine - For Sale
Black Knight Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Black Knight. Game works 100% and is a clean playable game. I recently did the following: All new rubbers and bulbs Disassembled top side of playfield and cleaned every...”
2023-11-21
Woodridge, IL
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 772 times

Machine - For Sale
The X Files Archived
2023-11-10
Woodridge, IL
2,800 (Firm)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brmorr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=brmorr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.