4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7,236 posts
  • 437 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by dirtbag66
  • Topic is favorited by 269 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 957 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brad76.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 4 years ago

I'm looking for a shadow or in Indy 500 as well as anyone has one available or any leads

#34 4 years ago

I've got a nice LAH for sale 1900, cliffy's LED's. Everything is working.

Also, I have a very nice BOP, new legs and leg bolts and leg protectors, mostly LED's, playfield and cabinet are about as nice as they get. New upper playfield. New rubber. Asking $2000 for it. All displays look great. Everything is working.

1 week later
#140 4 years ago

I love this club, sold a nice BOP yesterday and finally found the SHADOW I've been looking for. The info for the shadow was passed on to me through another member of the local Chicago group here! Couldn't be happier as shadow has been on my want list forever.

1 week later
#174 4 years ago

that is amazing, will definitely stop by Joliet to see what the 24 pins there in Joliet

#188 4 years ago

This was in my local paper today. An update from earlier in the weeks posting...
Arcade coming to Joliet

Published: Wednesday, June 4, 2014 11:08 p.m. CDT

JOLIET – A new business coming to downtown Joliet will feature all the buzzers, bells and flippers of a bygone era.

Game Show Pinball Arcade, which plans to open soon at 215 N. Chicago St., will feature 20 to 25 vintage pinball machines in rotation, as well as five video arcade machines, an electro-mechanical driving arcade, foosball and air hockey, Mayor Tom Giarrante told the City Council on Tuesday.

The business initially plans to be open from 3 p.m. to midnight on Fridays and Saturdays, and then expand based on demand, possibly to 3 to 10 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday, Giarrante said.

Under what’s become a more or less obsolete section of city code, Joliet charges an annual fee of $50 for any “mechanical, electric or electronic amusement machine” including pinball machines, shuffle alleys and photographic alleys.

Arcade owner Chris Czarnowski requested an 18-month waiver on the vending device fees to “remove a barrier to the startup and allow for the conversion of a currently vacant storefront.”
The council agreed to allow Game Show to open pending approval by police, fire and building inspectors, with the fee waiver to be handled under a TIF agreement.

#190 4 years ago

If anyone looking for a BF, Tony who has had the one on CL was sounding like he was willing to sell it for less then 2500 if you are looking for one.

#217 4 years ago

I got an email from the company above. Seller is asking 5000 for metallica so not a good deal. I went to an estate sale last year in the south burbs. They had a Hook that they wanted 2000 for. So I'm sure there are good deals some of the time on these, just not this pro for 5000

#231 4 years ago

If it was a monster premium at the estate sale then somebody liked it and got a good deal. It was sold as soon as the place opened at 9 for 5000 according to the lady at the front door from the company.

1 year later
#1580 3 years ago

I'm looking to add a pin to the collection at a reasonable price. Games I am interested include WWFRR, TFTC, Demolition man, Indy 500, and Tommy

3 weeks later
#1637 3 years ago

Still looking for a tommy i500 wwfrr demo man or tftc if anyone is selling.

6 months later
#2215 3 years ago

Been looking to add a game for awhile so let me post games of interest. The only game I would maybe have on trade or sale would be a very, very nice shadow at 4300 but it may need to be pried from my fingers.... Would prefer just to buy outright. Games interested in would be WWFRR, baywatch, TFTC, flintstones, NGG, whirlwind, getaway, INDY 500, GNR, FG, tommy, demo man,

2 months later
#2643 3 years ago

Off topic a bit (no sharp daggers please) but looking to sell a very nice custom made shuffleboard table. Its 19'3 overall length but the good news is it can fit in almost any basement. The top comes off in two pieces. The main table come apart in 3 sections. Its got a rounded shelf on either end that can store items if needed. I've had it for over 10 years but the kids want an air hockey table. So I'd consider that as well as pins from 87 and newer. Really looking for NGG, I500, WWFRR, but would consider others as well.

shuffle2_(resized).jpg

shuffle1_(resized).jpg

shuffle3_(resized).jpg

#2644 3 years ago

Price also might help, asking 2200 for the shuffleboard table

3 weeks later
#2755 2 years ago

I am also on the lookout for a DMD game. Top choices are TFTC, ironman, ngg, Indy 500, Royal rumbler, baywatch, Starship troopers.

Only game I may have on a trade is a very, very nice shadow for some other higher end games not listed above like TZ...

#2762 2 years ago

Also, off topic but I'm looking for a Dynamo Air Hockey table now for the kids as I sold my shuffleboard I listed on here a few weeks ago! Let me know if you have any leads.

3 months later
#3304 2 years ago

Looking to buy:

Ngg
Tz
Wwfrr
Fg
Tftc
Spidey
Ironman

#3310 2 years ago

Pm sent on tftc

1 month later
#3600 2 years ago

Looking for a nice I500 if anyone has one around 2999.99

4 months later
#3983 2 years ago

I've got 3 pins for sale.

A very nice Tales from the crypt at 2900 with alternative bg and cool topper and other added features including chads newest roms.

A fully loaded No good gofers with color DMD, cleared playfield, newer cabinet decals plus many others.

Indy 500 also

Last two are over the forums limits, PM me if interested but I haven't taken pics, posted an ad or anything. I'm in Joliet/plainfield

#3984 2 years ago

Archived after 4 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Very nice tftc. Has cliffy protector, color changing shooter led, full leds, alternate bg, the 3 add on cryptkeepers where 2 have lights going through them on the ramps, manual, ne...”
2017-02-22
Plainfield, IL

#3985 2 years ago

Archived after 35 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
No Good Gofers Archived
Fully restored (full original status) “Wow this game has it all. Color dmd, awesome looking lime green powder coating, laseriffic topper, Clear coated playfield, newer cabinet decals, ramp and target sticker set, new co...”
2018-02-27
Plainfield, IL

#4003 2 years ago

Looking for any leads on a twilight zone and been looking for awhile for a dynamo air hockey table arcade quality if anyone has one or knows of one.

6 months later
#4901 1 year ago

I've got a very nice no good Gofers for sale PM me for price. Clear-coated Playfield, new cabinet decals, color DMD, full LEDs, laser riffic topper, No Slam ramp wear whatsoever, lime green powder coated legs lockdown bar and rails. It's about as nice as you can get.

1 week later
#4952 1 year ago

Off topic but giving up my 8 foot dynamo air hockey table for cheap. Only 900 bucks. Works great. Its the blue top version. Could trade for a pin plus cash also.

3 months later
#5515 1 year ago

Archived after 35 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
No Good Gofers Archived
Fully restored (full original status) “Wow this game has it all. Color dmd, awesome looking lime green powder coating, laseriffic topper, Clear coated playfield, newer cabinet decals, ramp and target sticker set, new co...”
2018-02-27
Plainfield, IL

Awesome no good gofers here for sale this one is about as nice as it gets possible trades are highest on which would include Twilight Zone Addams Family Ironman aerosmith. No slam ramp wear at all on ngg.

1 month later
#5731 1 year ago

Archived after 35 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
No Good Gofers Archived
2018-02-27
Plainfield, IL

Price drop to 4800, hopefully i embedded this correctly

5 months later
#6306 7 months ago

I have a very nice HUO Ironman FS. Possible trades. Candy Red powder coating, laserriffic topper, Shaker, Full LED's, color changing backlight LEDs, plus other goodies like lighted whiplash and El. PM if interested

3 weeks later
#6397 6 months ago

Archived after 10 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Iron Man Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “** PRICE DROP** Beautiful Iron Man non Vault Edition. Comes with red powder coating full LEDs color changing backbox, awesome topper, flipper fidelity speakers, full leds, whiplash...”
2018-09-23
Plainfield, IL
awesome ironman here for sale $4800, possible trades considered but prefer to sell.

Added 7 months ago:

Price drop to 4600

#6399 6 months ago

**Price dropped to 4600 on the above Iron Man save you an additional 200 now.**

2 months later
#6683 4 months ago

I have bought games and had games repaired from Naperville Jim for 15 years. Always honest with me. He does prefer to have games brought to him. Repairs have been thorough and he even does small minor details that i didnt notice. Im certain he will repair the game if brought to him. Thanksgiving weekend is a busy time for most so a quick repair may not have been possible.

3 months later
#7111 39 days ago

Looking for very nice examples of the following games. Wwfrr, last action hero, and demo man. Prefer them shopped, leds installed. Color dmd is not a big concern.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 1,000.00
$ 36.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
MONSTERFISH MODS
$ 149.00
$ 8.00
Cabinet Parts
RPGCor
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 199.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 5.00
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 2,000.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
£ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 9.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brad76.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside