FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boyo25guy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3334 7 years ago

Just listed my TSPP:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a decent TSPP. It plays 100%. The game was definitely routed at some point, but taking the prior owner at his word, has been in home use for about 5-7 years. As you ...”
2016-10-01
Madison, WI
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 554 times
Contributed to Pinside

4 months later
#3879 7 years ago

Hi everybody. I just listed my RBION for sale. Please PM me if you have any questions. Thanks!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This is a nice RBION. It's in good shape, clean, and plays really well. The game is fully LED'd and has upgraded speakers and a speaker light kit installed. It also has a cliffy in...”
2017-01-15
Madison, WI
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 286 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 months later
#4173 7 years ago

Hi Everybody,

There's a sad space in my row of machines that needs to be filled. I'm looking for one of the following: The Walking Dead (Pro), Whitewater, Johnny Mnemonic, GoT (Pro), or Spider-Man Vault edition. Players condition would be totally fine as long as price reflects condition. Would want to see the machine in person before buying, and so within four hours driving distance of Madison, WI would be preferred (MGC pickup possible). Could also be within an hour of Minneapolis since I have someone there who could examine and pick up the machine for me there. Thanks!

2 years later
#7193 5 years ago

I've got a nice Road Show for sale in the Marketplace:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Road Show Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I'm selling my Road Show. This is a nice example--no fish wear, playfield in good condition, plays well, etc. There's some fading on the left side of the cabinet, but the rest of t...”
2019-03-31
Madison, WI
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 315 times
Contributed to Pinside

No fish wear, playfield in good shape, clean, everything works, etc. Please message me with any questions. Thanks!

10 months later
#8136 4 years ago

I just listed my Johnny Mnemonic for sale. Please let me know if you have any questions.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Johnny Mnemonic Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I'm selling my Johnny Mnemonic. This is a nice example, with everything fully functional, playfield with mylar in good shape (no noticeable wear spots), and a pretty unfaded left s...”
2020-02-22
Madison, WI
Archived after: 757 days
Viewed: 497 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 years later
#10191 1 year ago

Hi everyone, I just listed my Game of Thrones LE in the marketplace. Please PM me if you have any questions. Thanks!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “2nd-owner HUO Game of Thrones LE for sale. Comes with ColorDMD and Titan rubbers. Orbits have been adjusted and flow well. The game plays great and is excellent condition with the ...”
2022-07-30
Madison, WI
9,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 56 days
Viewed: 1429 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#10208 1 year ago

Price drop!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “2nd-owner HUO Game of Thrones LE for sale. Comes with ColorDMD and Titan rubbers. Orbits have been adjusted and flow well. The game plays great and is excellent condition with the ...”
2022-07-30
Madison, WI
9,800 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#10255 1 year ago

Price drop. . .

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2022-07-30
Madison, WI
9,800 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#10375 1 year ago

Just listed my TWD Premium and dropped the price on my GoT LE:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “2nd-owner HUO The Walking Dead Premium for sale. Comes with ColorDMD, shaker motor, Hooked-on-Pinball Burning Barn Mod and Pop Bumber Kit, Bicycle Girl light-up mod, Titan rubbers,...”
2022-09-11
Madison, WI
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 706 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2022-07-30
Madison, WI
9,800 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#10446 1 year ago

Relisting this one as the pending buyer ended up with an unexpected opportunity to take a waitlist Stern delivery early.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “2nd-owner HUO The Walking Dead Premium for sale. Comes with ColorDMD, shaker motor, Hooked-on-Pinball Burning Barn Mod and Pop Bumber Kit, Bicycle Girl light-up mod, Titan rubbers,...”
2022-09-11
Madison, WI
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 706 times
Contributed to Pinside

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boyo25guy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=boyo25guy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.