FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boustrophedonic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#351 9 years ago

Were you the "Dave from Milwaukee" who wound up with the CL STTNG for 2900? Killer deal...

11 months later
#1547 8 years ago

I'm looking for a Stern SAM (preferred) or Whitestar cabinet if anybody's got one.

1 year later
#3251 7 years ago
Quoted from robin:

Hey, I'm open to suggestions and looking forward to your thread with ideas on how this site can run without any budget.

I'm of the opinion that the fee structure is great the way that it is. You pay the yearly subscription (Pinside Plus) voluntarily and you can get some extra features. And since the basic features are available to all, you attract a lot of people, which is what makes the site interesting. The sales fees are basically negligible compared to the price of the machines, and the people who honestly can't afford the fee (ok I'm using the word honestly loosely here) could mark their ads as "not sold on Pinside".

I also wonder if the Pinside platform could be licensed as a superior alternative to companies/sites who currently use a solution like vBulletin. It seems like the awesomeness of the platform and user experience is a big reason for Pinside's popularity.

#3290 7 years ago
Quoted from dung:

I posted my batman forever in the kansas city regional thread, but looking through the other threads this place seems dead now.

Maybe it's just location that's the problem? I'd be very interested in your Batman Forever, but KC is too far a drive & I'm not a fan of shipping.

1 week later
#3328 7 years ago

Maybe they're all less than $3K?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boustrophedonic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=boustrophedonic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.