I am looking for a Seawitch.
Quoted from csbelli:
I have a Millionaire project for sale
- Backglass is very nice with only 2 small areas of flaking
- Cabinet and cabinet art are very nice
- Head art is very nice. Small chunk out of one side of the head on the bottom
- Playfield art and area around roulette wheel is very rough
- Needs a new opto for one of the drop targets
- One pop bumper needs repair
- Displays were working but no longer light up. Thew were bright, not out gassed so I believe it is a board issue not a display issue
- Gamed played well before I stored it.
Asking $850 obo
We all started with one pinball machine. The question is can you wait patiently six months for one after putting down a deposit today, OR will you buy another pinball machine now to tide you over?
Quoted from Draegermeister:
Any poor condition project Evel Kinevals or Night Riders out there? Don’t care about playfield wear or cabinet condition. Basically functional, but ugly, is what I can swing.
Maybe you could get a youship quote?
Quoted from mrpilkington:
Does anyone in Chicagoland have experience shipping from the southwestern states? Favorite hauler? Or aprox. cost from out there?
I realize there are plenty of shipping threads. Was just curious if any other options than the obvious (NAVL/STI/uship).
labnip Is planning some upcoming routes. He is based out of Austin, but may be heading to the midwest soon.
Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside