FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider anthony691.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1981 8 years ago

I have a Strikes and Spares available for trade. BG is near perfect, cab is very nice, and PF is average.

PM me concerning any potential trades. Willing to add up to $600 cash for the right trade.

Edit: tentatively traded pending pickup.

1 week later
#2007 8 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Is a sub $1000 fireball realistic? Id really like one eventually, but all I see are very expensive offerings.

A pretty nice one went for $1600 on Chicago CL a few weeks back.

I think $1200 is about the lowest price you can reasonably expect for a project Fireball here.

#2010 8 years ago

There's a reason.

If you surveyed non-EM pinheads which EM they would most like to own, Fireball would take it by a landslide. It has great art, a theme with broad appeal, and great features.

I'm not sure it actually all comes together for an exceptionally fun game, but both I've played had some functional issues and weren't set up too well.

#2023 8 years ago

I've got a nice Bally Boomerang and a project Bally Freedom (EM version) for sale or trade if anyone is interested.

#2028 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

awesome!
I think that was orignally Eric S. HH from central WI, so it seems to be continuing south over time!

This is how it works. Pins gradually migrate south toward Milwaukee. There you hear stories of origins in distant lands like "Minnesota" or "60 miles from Green Bay."

That's their final stop before returning home to Chicago.

I-94 is the great Silk Road of pinball.

1 week later
#2085 8 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Hi All -
I am picking up a machine in Winfield, Illinois this weekend (saturday morning?) that I purchased and unfortunatley cannot find anyone to help me get it out of the stairs. The owner has back issues and cannot assist. I have an appliance dolly that i've used many times, but there is no way I could do it by myself. I will gladly pay for gas/time.
Steve

I'll help. Feel free to PM me.

1 month later
#2246 8 years ago

My buddy almost grabbed that SI for a similar price a couple weeks back. Could probably turn it into a pretty nice game for about $500 of parts and some patience.

The seller's "$300 or the machine gets it" is pretty off putting... Not because the price is unfair, it just is rather childish.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider anthony691.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=anthony691 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.