FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider alexf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#241 9 years ago

Lady Luck is supposed to be a lot of fun too.

1 year later
#2019 8 years ago

This Dixieland project has been listed for quite awhile. It has zipper flippers. Looks like it will need some level of restoration but the play field looks promising and the price is negotiable. When I had one I found it to be a lot of fun.

bn.craigslist.org link

2 weeks later
#2104 8 years ago

isonimoy1_(resized).jpgisonimoy1_(resized).jpg

5 months later
#3014 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

lucky hand looks awesome. Wish it wasn't a 1 player.

That's what makes it good.

3 months later
#3527 7 years ago
Quoted from TiltDis:

Thank you! However, I contacted the seller and she thinks that fireball home is worth thousands because she has seen other Ballys sell for that much...

Yeah, you see that a lot with this title unfortunately.

#3533 7 years ago
Quoted from TiltDis:

Thank you! However, I contacted the seller and she thinks that fireball home is worth thousands because she has seen other Ballys sell for that much...

Here's another one. I'm guessing this one is priced a little more realistically. Still seems high to me for a home model, but then you rarely see them much cheaper anymore.

chicago.craigslist.org link

4 months later
#3913 7 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

Wondering if anyone local would be able to help me put a value on some older arcade machines? A collector friend of mine passed away recently and his wife asked me to help her liquidate.

Very sorry for your loss. When you say older arcade, like EM arcade or like Space Invaders?

1 month later
#4142 7 years ago
Quoted from indybru:

If we are moving the discussion to Motorcycles. Can I vent how lousy the snowmobile season was this year? 280 miles in two days. Awful.
Anyway getting back on track Pinbot is still for sale. Moved from basement to dining room for Thanksgiving.
Cheers.

Yes, I sold my sled last year. I kind of felt like I made a mistake as Winter crept back in. The trail goes right past my house. I think it was open 3 days this season. 0 last year. Less than 5 the year before. Unless you trailer it up North it's almost hardly worth owning one anymore.

5 months later
#4803 6 years ago

The glass looks promising. Usually they reds are badly faded. Anyway $350 used to be about right for an unshopped EM. These days it's challenging to find anything worthwhile under $500.

chicago.craigslist.org link

#4806 6 years ago
Quoted from grandy:

I offered $250 if it had legs, $225 if it didn't. Didn't hear back!

That's how I like to buy them too. Seems about right for the work involved and the fun you'd get out of it. Sadly though it's getting harder and harder to find reasonable project games.

Quoted from RCA1:

Wonder if he would trade for a giant inflatable clown head?

I bet your not the only guy that wishes he would. Wouldn't it be nice if that thing finally found a home?

#4829 6 years ago

Yep, that's me. It came to me previously shopped and playing. I fixed a few things and replaced a few worn parts. It plays fine but could be fine tuned/improved upon some if you were so inclined. I didn't polish the bumper spoons or stepper rivets or anything like Nic does.

#4831 6 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

I can sell you a cannes or loan it to you would be even better.

Cannes is a good game. I had a Monaco, which is essentially the same. The layout is based off of Space Mission but better in my opinion.

#4834 6 years ago
Quoted from pacmanretro:

Can't go wrong when dealing with Alex!!!

Thanks man I appreciate that.

2 weeks later
#4929 6 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Thanks to pacmanretro, the Take Five is sold!

He's a good guy. Always fun to deal with.

3 weeks later
#5048 6 years ago
Quoted from stlmo:

Planning on going to Expo. Anyone have a pitch and bat baseball game they might be selling?

I don't officially have mine for sale but would consider it. Pretty nice original 1956 Williams 4 Bagger. I don't plan to go to Expo but am a couple hours North.

2 months later
#5308 6 years ago

Ha I was just checking the local Craigslist pinball ads like I do every morning. My 7 year old grandson was standing next to me. He says "ooh I want that clown head."

1 year later
#7310 4 years ago

Nice looking game and a great guy to deal with.

#7318 4 years ago

Yes sir, that's true.

1 year later
#8861 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I can help you make room by moving out that Chicago Coin I see behind it......lol

Genco Basketball I think? Would love one of those also.

10 months later
#9547 2 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Machine - For Sale

Jig Saw

New!

As is “Selling off a Williams Jigsaw. As is , not working . Has playfield wear, backglass has some spidering paint loss. Has legs and back door panel ( not pictured,) Great project game a...”

1 hour ago

Rockford, IL

chad

Dang, that's hard to resist. Email sent.

8 months later
#10231 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

My next door neighbor is selling 2 old EM’s if anyone is interested. I know nothing about the old EM’s, but thought I’d share to you fellow Illinois folks. “Cue-T” and “8 Ball”. Asking $750 for Cue-T and 650 for “8 Ball”. I was told Cue T works fine but 8 ball may have some trouble scoring for player 2.

Weird having these two games together as the layouts are so similar. Where in Illinois?

3 weeks later
#10278 1 year ago
Quoted from Racerx:

Can any one use this? I hate to part it out, but I need the space...

Would be excellent for someone that has a solid lower cab. Just have to find that guy. Maybe post here?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-heads-needed-heads-available/page/8

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider alexf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=alexf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.