FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider al.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

1 year later
#3113 7 years ago
1 week later
#3144 7 years ago

Open to many titles for trade on this game, shoot me an offer, +cash on my side of course.

2 weeks later
#3323 7 years ago

Logan is the best place to play IMO. I go there regularly and they have a nice variety of games from all eras.

The River North one you will be near is nice and has decent food (most machines are on free play!) but make sure to go on a off night or early otherwise you will not be able to hear yourself think and forget about hearing the game you are playing then. I don't like the other Beercade in Wrigleyville.

The Emporium on Milwaukee is good, don't even bother with the other Emporium it's a waste of time.

I would rank them in this order too. While these three all do pretty well on maintaining games, they are location games and you will sometimes find one that has issues. Logan will give you a refund if so and they have a book at the bar where you can write down the issue you found on a game.

Out of the city:
Not sure where the train station is in Brookfield, IL but if it is not too far from Brixies then make the trip out there. Rob keeps his games in excellent condition and usually has a couple of the latest Sterns there, rare to find one of those games not 100%.

1 year later
#5796 5 years ago

Any HSII for sale in the Chicago area?

2 weeks later
#5865 5 years ago
Quoted from bowz:

I’ve used Rick more than a few times, and he definitely knows his stuff, and I felt was very fair price/wise.
Good guy to deal with.

Yep, Rick's a good guy.

7 months later
#6582 5 years ago

Have a nice Getaway to trade for a WCS94. I am in the Chicago burbs.

Getaway very nice all around, LEDs, red cab, smooth pf, needs nothing. Not looking for a project game in return.

Al

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider al.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=al and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.