FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3054 7 years ago

Gold Wings $750 OBO has topper. Needs typical system 80 work done. Playfield pretty decent. Certainly players condition.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#3058 7 years ago

I tried contacting them on it never heard back.

#3060 7 years ago

The other seller backed out of the deal. When I told him how I had sold a game to buy it, which I had explained I would be doing in our initial talks, he said he was sorry he was a man of his word and I could still buy the game as originally planned then. Two days later he said his friend fixed the dmd and he was definitely keeping the game now. Especially sucked having already sold a game to get it and having informed the business where I operate my games that we had a Jurassic Park coming in to replace that game. It was my first deal that has gone wrong with a pinsider a bit frustrating but it is what it is.

#3064 7 years ago

Sorry I thought it was in this thread it was talked about but I guess not. It's this thread. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-club/page/46#post-3172773

I don't think seller is a bad guy but just frustrating situation.

1 month later
#3311 7 years ago

I am leaving the hobby and putting up collection for sale. Thought something may interest you and if not you may know someone looking for a title. If you wouldn't mind passing along to any interested parties I'd appreciate it. Thank you. -Tommy

Baywatch LED and sub added $2000

Tag Team $1000 players condition, but plays amazingly

James Bond 007 New boards, new backglass, was playing a few weeks ago and drops wouldn't reset, either fuse or connector $1200

Goldeneye nice condition, satellite motor isn't rotating, magnet still works for multiballs and ball save. $2000

WWF Royal Rumble players condition, slight playfield wear, cabinet just okay, full LED $1800 --> Claimed

Flintstones cabinet has new decals but they were not applied greatly. Full LED, alternate family decal on playfield and translite, have original translite autographed as well. Includes full spare set of brand new ramps and apron $2900

Godzilla, players condition just torn down and shopped with flipper rebuilds about 2-3 months ago. Full LED, playfield is pretty nice, cabinet has planking on sides. New DMD. $3000

Space Station, very nice. Original display player 3 is not working, ordered rottendog replacement, works, but commas are not properly displaying on bottom so players 3 & 4. Working with them currently to get this resolved. Just shopped, fully mylar, playfield and cabinet both very nice. $1900 ---> claimed via previous deal that I forgot about in the heat of the moment

2 months later
#3674 7 years ago

Stern Playboy $1500 OBO, its the notorious fire survivor. Details in link in add. Game is fully playable right now, but could obviously be brought back even better. Just over the boarder in Indiana a bit, can help transport to Chicago area as I am there often.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-playboy-stern-2002-notorious-smoking-hot-deal#post-3433064

4 months later
#4106 7 years ago

I am helping my friend sell his very nice Lord of the Rings. The game has been immacuately taken care of and is probably the nicest one I have played personally. It has a ton of mods and extras added to the game.

-cabinet has been touched up and clear coated and looks very nice, no fear of future wear
-Lollipop rails
-ColorDMD
-LED OCD
-All white LED's in GI and inserts. Looks very nice.
-Palantir Mod
-Lighted Path of the Dead figures
-Lighted Barad-dur tower
-Additional Ring Wraith figures on sword along with 'invisible' Frodo that is lit by a UV blacklight
-Brass wire left ball return mod (replaces the plastic)
-Path of the Dead diverter plastic
-Mirror blades
-Playfield in good condition
-Plastic Gold Ring speaker inserts
The Arwen plastic is cracked. Recently torn down and shopped out with new Titan black rubbers installed. I will get pictures this week sometime.

Pictures available at the link below

https://goo.gl/photos/v4CidbCxRFWWWWJH8

This game can be available at the Texas Pinball Festival. I can also help with transport back to the midwest in mid April as I have to go pick up a game from the same area myself and I would be much cheaper than traditional shipping companies. Please feel free to contact me with any questions about the game via pinside messages, email me at [email protected], or text 574-596-2668.
$6500 OBO

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I am helping my friend sell his very nice Lord of the Rings. The game has been immacuately taken care of and is probably the nicest one I have played personally. It has a ton of mo...”
2017-03-08
Springfield, MO
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 576 times

10 months later
#5602 6 years ago

Have this thing for sale in anyone is interested.

Other - For Sale
“I have a BayTek Red Zone Skill Shot Redemption game that I am looking to get rid of. I purchased the game and was told it was 100% working. Well the game wasn't and I don't really ...”
2018-02-01
Lafayette, IN
Archived after: 70 days
Viewed: 175 times

#5608 6 years ago

It’s very fun and surprisingly challenging. Also has different difficulty settings but it’s just hard to consistently skill plunge.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=Tsskinne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.