FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pin-up.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6681 5 years ago

Wow. There's more than just that: chicago.craigslist.org link

Just in case that disappears before people get a chance to look at it:

WARNING!!! DONT BUY FROM NAPERVILLE GUY READ THIS LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - $1 (NAPERVILLE, IL)
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map)

more ads by this user
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/805592699611311

THESE GUYS (RYAN & JIM) ARE SCAMS AND RIP PEOPLE OFF. THEY SELL JUNK
FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND HE IS A LEACH TO THE CHICAGO PINBALL , ARCADE COMMUNITY

BUYER AND SELLER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pinball arcade

1 week later
#6698 5 years ago

I'll have a United/Williams Triple Strike puck bowler/shuffle alley for sale soon and possibly a United/Williams Big Strike. Just set up the pair of Triple Strikes in the shop this weekend to go through before they are sold off (one is already spoken for). The Big Strike is next after that. I probably don't need 4 puck bowlers around here since I have a ball bowler There is also a Williams Strike Zone, but that's a bit down the line as far as projects go.

If you're looking for any bowler parts let me know! I've got a few boxes of extra stuff.

I have some extra bowler back glasses for sale as well:

United Cherokee
United Star Sapphire
Williams Pompeii

I'm also looking for one bowler lane for another Williams/United bowler. If you've got a spare let me know. It's wood grain looking with black lettering.

#6726 5 years ago

And the saga continues......

chicago.craigslist.org link

And in case it disappears..... lol

" Do not buy from the guys in Naperville Jim and Ryan they're Crooks the - $1500 (Pinball do not buy from Jim and Ryan Naperville)
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map)
Pinball.Warning do not buy from the guys in Naperville. Jim fixes the machines. Ryan sells the pinball machines. faulty faulty faulty bought the machine took it home did not work. Ball did not pop up asked if he could come and fix it he said no it's your baby. Asked if he could come over and troubleshoot it for me I paid $1,500 for it you think he would come out and fix it for me will all the money I spent. He said no. You think with all the machines he selling he would backup is product what assholes. They're also the guys that put the wanted to buy ads to buy your game cheap and steal your machines. And pay way less than what the games are worth .don't sell your machines to them either. From word I've heard they bought the game for $200 to flip. looks like they didn't do anything to it. looks like he has a lot of posts on Craigslist. Don't
Be the next victim. All there machines are garbage. Do not buy. They're just pinball flippers. That's all they are. They don't care. They'll just take your money. Assholes. And I'm stuck with a worthless machine. Buyer beware. They're also on the marketplace on Facebook. Do not buy they'll just steal your money. Ryan and Jim. In Naperville

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers"

#6730 5 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Btw Rick did get her stellar wars working again. Those guys are FLOODING craigslist with pins, vids and dart boards. At what point are you not just a hobbyist but a real business? Do they even have a business license?

Mark,

do you have any of those boxer punching games left? I picked one up from you about a year ago and I've got someone else looking for one.

Holler at me if ya do.

Thanks!

1 month later
#6826 5 years ago

Looking for a project Gottlieb Haunted House Williams Sorcerer, and Williams Whirlwind

#6842 5 years ago

I'm pretty tired of seeing Prince Arcades re-post 20 different colors of a pacman multi cade every single day too.....

#6854 5 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/359358518222091/
I have a Williams Cherokee EM shuffle alley that I am parting out... just have the main cabinet (everything mechanical still inside) and coin door... the cabinets have been painted over... back glass is available (good shape)... marquee is available but has a crack...
Local pickup or shipping (not main cabinet though)
Coin Door $30 + $12 shipping
Back Glass $35 + $15 shipping
Marquee $10 + $12 shipping
Main cabinet with everything inside $50 but local pickup only... if no one buys whole main cabinet then I will part out.
If I sell anything here I’ll make a donation.

For another $50, if someone wants to make this a more complete machine, I've got the lane section and front end (that you can put that coin door into). It came in a package of bowlers I picked up a few years back.

#6856 5 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

If someone wants to do this let me know.. I’ll cut them a deal so this can be saved.

I'm pretty sure I've got an extra back glass and set of pins if any of the pins on your section are damaged that can go as well.

#6865 5 years ago

I've got a Williams Contact, Williams Flash and Williams Lucky Ace (EM) that can be made for sale. All 3 are currently working 100% with new lights, rubbers, locks and keys among other things that differ between the games.

1 week later
#6957 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

There are plenty of pin hogs here I just dont have the room or money to do that, otherwise I might just.

I've got 43 pins right now.

Just like anything else, a little bit all the time and you'll be there before you know it.

Looking for a Haunted House, Bad Cats, and Whirlwind, un-restored/projects OK! I'm not interested in anything fully restored and minty fresh.

3 months later
#7378 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

oh yay, can't wait to see that pop up on craigslist along with all the other pins he can't sell.

I just got a call about the Orbitor 1 you guys are talking about from a family friend today. He did pay $400 for it and it's set up and playing in his basement already. I mentioned the price chatter in here to him and he is not interested in selling it at all. No, he is not the guy from Naperville, or anyone in the forum. He's got a casual set up with a few arcades and pool table in the basement of his new house. I've purchased a few games from him over the years and helped fix others. I'm sure he will enjoy it.

And yes.... we discussed battery damage that can occur on the MPU and to check that right away, as well as put leds behind the back glass since it is in very nice shape.

1 month later
#7545 4 years ago

Looking for a James Bond pinball for my dads upcoming 65th/retirement towards the end of the year. Willing to travel in the Midwestish.... IL, IA, MI, IN, MN, KY, TN, WI, OH, MO. Projects or working, any condition really..... he'd still be thrilled!

#7547 4 years ago

Looking for the Gottlieb wide body

#7555 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Yep. Stunning machine! Here's a link to the ad on craigslist ...
kalamazoo.craigslist.org link

Thanks guys. E-mail sent!

3 weeks later
#7692 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Can anyone potentially pick up a pin for me in southeast Indiana?

I'll be in Paoli, IN the last weekend of August if that helps you.

2 weeks later
#7740 4 years ago

While not pinball, I've got a pair of Rowe CD100 jukeboxes that need a new eprom (U15 on the CCC). A & B Jukebox is my usual source for parts on these and they do not sell them.

I'll need 2 eproms, ver. 4.1 or newer. I'm not sure what the last version made was, but if anyone can be of help, that would be awesome!

There is also a coin battery on these CCC boards (solder in), but they have 6264 Ram. I'm going to order an NVRAM from pinitech and see if it works well with these as well. I saw a thread about this somewhere but there was never any confirmation on it working or not. So, source out 2 eproms, then test out the nvram to confirm it's a go.

#7741 4 years ago
Quoted from Pin-up:

While not pinball, I've got a pair of Rowe CD100 jukeboxes that need a new eprom (U15 on the CCC). A & B Jukebox is my usual source for parts on these and they do not sell them.
I'll need 2 eproms, ver. 4.1 or newer. I'm not sure what the last version made was, but if anyone can be of help, that would be awesome!
There is also a coin battery on these CCC boards (solder in), but they have 6264 Ram. I'm going to order an NVRAM from pinitech and see if it works well with these as well. I saw a thread about this somewhere but there was never any confirmation on it working or not. So, source out 2 eproms, then test out the nvram to confirm it's a go.

I've found version 4.1 and 4.3 and downloaded them both. 4.3 was the last revision from what I've read on these CD100 jukebox series. I currently have an mp3 adapter kit in the jukebox (http://www.cdadapter.com/) and have also learned that it will not work properly with 4.3, so you need to stay with 4.1. For new firmware/ROM you will need 32 pin IC socket and a 27C010-12 eprom (128x8) to function correctly. Some of the older CCC's have a 28 pin socket installed, so you may need to remove this and install a 32 pin socket for the new updated chip.

Now I just need to find someone to burn them for me, since I don't have a burner.

I also purchased 6264 NVRam's from Pinitech to test and confirm that these will work with the Rowe CD100 jukeboxes. Their CCC's have a soldered on coin battery, and a 6264 ram chip right above it. Hoping that will work out just perfect as well.

#7747 4 years ago
Quoted from Pin-up:

I've found version 4.1 and 4.3 and downloaded them both. 4.3 was the last revision from what I've read on these CD100 jukebox series. I currently have an mp3 adapter kit in the jukebox (http://www.cdadapter.com/) and have also learned that it will not work properly with 4.3, so you need to stay with 4.1. For new firmware/ROM you will need 32 pin IC socket and a 27C010-12 eprom (128x8) to function correctly. Some of the older CCC's have a 28 pin socket installed, so you may need to remove this and install a 32 pin socket for the new updated chip.
Now I just need to find someone to burn them for me, since I don't have a burner.
I also purchased 6264 NVRam's from Pinitech to test and confirm that these will work with the Rowe CD100 jukeboxes. Their CCC's have a soldered on coin battery, and a 6264 ram chip right above it. Hoping that will work out just perfect as well.

pinitech NVRam installed in a Rowe CD100 and it's good to go!

Found someone to burn a pair of 4.1 rom updates for me as well.

Thanks for the help!

7 months later
#8208 4 years ago

Searching high and low..... in need of a quantity of 2, J-501 coils, or equivilent. I know them to be used in Genco rifle gallery games for the gun recoil effect. I have a set of 4 of these games and 2 of them need this coil. These are 110v coils. Please let me know if you have them or know where they might be available by PM.

Thanks in advance!

EXTRA INFO: These coils also have a stock number of 05-2312 and can be identified either way.

1 month later
#8269 3 years ago

Hey guys,

I've had many shuffle alley and ball bowlers through here over the years and I just finished up the last one in my stock. Time to clear out all the extra parts as I don't plan on getting any more of these in the future.

Other than the photos uploaded to the seeking parts thread post linked below, I do have several pin hoods that are near complete with parts as well. Let me know what you are looking for and lets make a deal to clear out some more space in my work shop!

I believe the frame and front coin box section are from an Aztec.

All of the play field lanes are near complete with wiring, switches, ect. and there are the proper rear puck stops that can be bolted on as well if needed. They have different connectors on them but I can easily move the correct set of switches and connectors to the correct lane that you are looking for. These can be shipped with a custom box that costs about $25 to be made and shipped to my place to pack and ship the lane out to you. You'd probably have to get a prepaid UPS shipping label and send it to me (45 lb weight and I can get you dimensions for the proper box as well. I do not know what the UPS shipping cost would be though.

Let me know what questions you have and what you are interested in and looking for.

I also have a couple boxes of Rowe CD jukebox parts that can be sold off as well.

Thanks!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/128#post-5665068

2 months later
#8538 3 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Geez I thought there might be some games for sale with all the action on this thread..... leave GAP alone! I've done more transactions with GAP than any other individual on this thread and I have no complaints... Not sure why all the fuss... not sure much has changed on here from GAP since thread started.

I also purchased several project games from Mike at a great price several years ago. He was even kind enough to take me on a trip to meet an operator in the area whom I ended up purchasing several truck loads of games from over the next couple years after that. Can't get any better then that!

1 month later
#8728 3 years ago

If anyone needs a glass for a Game Plan cocktail table, I have one in great shape. I haven't owned a cocktail pin in quite some time, so this can be sold to someone who needs it. All original art is in great shape on the glass as well. PM if interested.

1 week later
#8756 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a Gottlieb James Bond 007. Nice and clean inside and out. Good looking cabinet and play field. Machine plays very smooth and fast! 100% working. Ground mods done. Ba...”
2020-10-02
Maple Park, IL
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 229 times
Contributed to Pinside
I'll be listing a Gottlieb James Bond 007 shortly. If anyone has interest in a Game Plan Old Coney Island that can be posted and made available as well.

1 week later
#8784 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Coney Island! Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is my Game Plan Coney Island pinball machine. I've owned and enjoyed this machine for several years now. The MPU battery was removed long ago and all boards are origina...”
2020-10-08
Maple Park, IL
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 202 times

1 week later
#8839 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Spy Hunter Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is my Bally/Midway Spy Hunter pinball machine. I've had this in my collection for around 5 years now. All around it is a very nice machine. All art is original and in g...”
2020-10-18
Maple Park, IL
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 154 times

Added over 3 years ago:

PHOTOS ADDED 10/19

4 weeks later
#8883 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Hollywood Heat Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is my Gottlieb/Premier Hollywood Heat pinball machine. I've had this in my collection since about 2013. All cabinet art is original and in great shape with some minor s...”
2020-11-16
Maple Park, IL
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 61 times

Just listed my Hollywood Heat this evening.

Sold and picked up via craigslist buyer within the hour.

2 months later
#9051 3 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

Anyone watching the auction from Kraft in valpo?
Both games non-working. Harlem doesnt even have GI lighting up either.
Hammer price 1200 for Harlem. 1300 for eight ball.
Plus 30% on top of that for fees and tax.

This market is goofy.
Side note, going to be paring my collection down to about 10 games soon.
Hot tip
Firepower
F14
WoZ
Nascar
Will be first up

Quoted from Slim64:

Anyone watching the auction from Kraft in valpo?
Both games non-working. Harlem doesnt even have GI lighting up either.
Hammer price 1200 for Harlem. 1300 for eight ball.
Plus 30% on top of that for fees and tax.

This market is goofy.
Side note, going to be paring my collection down to about 10 games soon.
Hot tip
Firepower
F14
WoZ
Nascar
Will be first up

Been watching quite a bit this weekend. This is a HUGE auction drawing nationwide, if not world wide attention. Lot's of very neat stuff for sure. Some of those cars in the collection from North Carolina were pretty neat too..... lots of the stuff came from all over the country in their auctions the past 2 weekends. I've been following Kraft for a bit now.

#9052 3 years ago

I would guess there are only a few, but are there any buyers in the Midwest who look for packages of 70's and 80's pins? I would like to sell a 10 pack of games (all in working order). This would easily be a 10K+ package so they would have to have the cash on hand as well. I'm pretty sure my collection list on here is accurate, but I will peek through right now just to make sure.

2 months later
#9251 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Force II Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is my fully working Gottlieb Force II. This is a wide body machine that is in overall great shape and 100% working. It has been in my collection for 5+ years and I have...”
2021-05-07
Maple Park, IL
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 610 times

1 week later
#9279 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Force II Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is my fully working Gottlieb Force II. This is a wide body machine that is in overall great shape and 100% working. It has been in my collection for 5+ years and I have...”
2021-05-07
Maple Park, IL
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 610 times

Family issues with first buyer. No response for 2 days from Shazam, so relisting.

Added over 3 years ago:

Sold on 5/15. Picked up and gone.

3 weeks later
#9321 2 years ago

In looking to continue slowly slimming down my arcade collection, I have 3 games up for sale. All questions, please PM if interested. I'm more than happy to make a pinside donation if they sell to a pinsider as well.

Space Invaders arcade
Haunted House 8 liner gambling style game
Crazy Bugs 8 liner gambling style game

All 3 are ready to roll out the door.

Added over 3 years ago:

Space Invaders was sold and picked up. 2 gambling games are available.

2 months later
#9492 2 years ago

Finishing a top side wax and clean of my Bally X's and O's that will be up for sale shortly. Had it for about 8 years now. New MPU, rest original. Should have photos and listing with all the juicy details this weekend.

#9508 2 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Anyone have any arcade machines for sale? Been on the lookout for a nice neo geo red mvs cab.

What's a nice original 4 slot neo geo going for these days?

1 month later
#9592 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Up for sale is my Rob Zombie pinball. I am the first and original owner, right out of the box. I do have shipping paperwork and saved a portion of the box if you need proof of this...”
2021-10-06
Maple Park, IL
5,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 425 times
Contributed to Pinside
Looking to sell my Rob Zombie pinball. I'm the original owner who purchased it brand new in the box. Still working perfect. In the year's I've had it the audio amp was replaced with a new one from Spooky, and everything else is just as it is when removed from the box. I didn't keep the whole box, just the piece with the big sticker on the side of it. 5K.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Black Jack Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is my Bally Black Jack pinball machine. I've owned this machine for about 5 years now. The battery was removed long ago and NVram is installed and the game is on free p...”
2021-10-06
Maple Park, IL
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 124 times
Contributed to Pinside
Also have a Bally Black Jack I'd like to sell as well. Fully working and great playing game. Good condition overall with small wear here and there. Play field has some wear by the kickers, but I have an extra, very nice, already stripped play field that comes with the game that you can install. It's ready for a clear coat if you desired. 1450.

Also looking to sell my original Ridge Racer sit down racing arcade game if anyone is interested.

All machines are located on the ground level and super easy load.

#9617 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Firepower II Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Next up for sale is my Firepower II. I've owned this machine for about 7 years now. At that time I had gone through and re-flown and cleaned all the board connectors and done some ...”
2021-10-10
Maple Park, IL
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 218 times

Just listed my Firepower II this morning as I continue to work through my collection.

Also selling my restored Pacman for those interested. Restore was done about 10 years ago and I have a ton of photos of it if needed. New side art all around after cabinet was sanded bald, patched and primed. New monitor, new t-molding, new leg levelers, new control panel, new power supply (was converted to jamma switcher with jamma adapter board to the original pacman pcb). The cabinet was repainted on top, back, and around the monitor. It's a very nice machine all around.

(Firepower II sale pending, holding for Expo weekend buyer with deposit made)

#9634 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Big Guns Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is my Williams Big Guns pinball machine. The game plays great and is 100% working. The translite is in excellent condition and the playfield is in very good shape as we...”
2021-10-15
Maple Park, IL
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 250 times

Continuing to move through the collection and just posted my Big Guns for sale.

#9639 2 years ago

Just posted my Black Knight for sale:

Machine - For Sale
Black Knight Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is my Williams Black Knight pinball machine. This is a great original fully working example. I just gave it a good solid hour of play this morning as well and it's all ...”
2021-10-18
Maple Park, IL
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 271 times

#9640 2 years ago

And my Mars God Of War:

Machine - For Sale
Mars God of War Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is my Gottleib Mars God Of War. I've had this machine in my collection for about 10 years now. It is fully working and a nice all original example of this machine. The ...”
2021-10-18
Maple Park, IL
Viewed: 218 times

Fully restored Pacman is listed on craigslist for those interested, and I'm hoping to get to listing my Tempest sometime this week as well.

2 weeks later
#9699 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Silverball Mania Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is my Silverball Mania. It has been maintained in full working order in my collection for about 8 years now and is currently set on free play. Last re-rubber was about ...”
2021-11-02
Maple Park, IL
Viewed: 428 times

Took a week off last week to plan and set up for the annual Halloween party here and getting back to listing a few things this week.

Silverball Mania just added to the marketplace.

Also listing an Atari Crystal Castles on klov and cl this evening, and have a nice restored Pacman for sale as well.

#9727 2 years ago

price drop to 1450 after a no show and no reply when it was time to commit.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is my Silverball Mania. It has been maintained in full working order in my collection for about 8 years now and is currently set on free play. Last re-rubber was about ...”
2021-11-02
Maple Park, IL

#9734 2 years ago

Final price drop $1250 for pinsider purchase. Set of new plastics can be included for $100 if desired as well.

Machine - For Sale
2021-11-02
Maple Park, IL

#9745 2 years ago

Just listed my Playboy 35th as I continue to slim down the collection.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is my Playboy 35th Anniversary. The game is fully working and plays great. It's plug and play. The cabinet, playfield, and translite are all in great shape. I do have a...”
2021-11-10
Maple Park, IL
Viewed: 198 times

#9753 2 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

anyone who powdercoats anything can do pinball parts... it's not magic. blast clean, spray powder and bake

I'm baked out of my mind on this phat cronic blut right now. Cronic, where's blut man?!

#9755 2 years ago

If anyone has interest in a very nice DDR Extreme or NFL Blitz 2K, my brother is looking to sell his 2 arcade games. He's located near Volo, IL. Just send a PM and I can get you in touch with him for questions/viewing/pickup.

4 weeks later
#9831 2 years ago

No pins at the moment but I have a pair of War Final Assault cabinets (linked for battle or co op play) for sale, and if I don't hear back from an interested party in a couple days, I'll have an Operation Wolf up for sale as well if anyone has any interest in those. Might list my Tri Zone and X's and O's soon finally, and will post here first when those are up for sale. Slowly keeping on with the slimming down of the collection.

3 weeks later
#9905 2 years ago
Quoted from Nazumpan:Long shot I’m sure…
Anyone have a Williams back box door for a single player from 1965 they would sell (roughly 21 3/4 by 25 1/8)?
I brought one for another 1965 Williams to a metal fabrication shop in Lombard but they quoted $125 to replicate it.
I’d rather not go the plywood route, but…

Would a heating and air shop be able to fabricate one too? possibly cheaper? Probably not much though. I'm sure they want to charge at least an hour for their time and whatever the materials would cost.

1 month later
#10002 2 years ago

If anyone is interested in a wall hung restaurant table for their game room/man cave, I've got 8 available at $50 each. All in great shape. Had these tucked in the back of the game storage room and never put them up.... too many games! So, time to go.

Should have time to list a pair of pins later in the week as well now that work has slowed down a bit and get back to clearing more out. Most likely will be 8ball deluxe and Trizone, possibly a flash (NOT Gordon).

Added over 2 years ago:

badbilly27 picked up the 8Ball Deluxe this afternoon. Thanks for coming out and great to meet ya! (pinside donation made)

1 week later
#10025 2 years ago

Digging around through parts this weekend and found a handful of plastics sets that I don't own games of any longer. If you're looking for original plastics sets I've got the following available:

Gorgar
Hollywood Heat
Spy Hunter
Big Guns (NOS, still has knockouts)

Please PM me and I can get you photos and info on the set your interested in.

2 months later
#10194 1 year ago

Aunt and uncle dropped off their Triple Strike shuffle alley/puck bowler. Just went through it to put it up for sale from them (they are way up north in WI so brought it down here for more population exposure. If any one here has interest at $900. Please be in touch, thanks! It's fully working and runs on williams system 6 board set.

Added 22 months ago:

SOLD! 5/24/22 for full 900 asking price.

3 weeks later
#10247 1 year ago

Will be posting up a Night Rider (solid state) and Black Sheep Squadron, both in pretty nice shape and fully working. 1,500 each. Both fully working and last clean and wax was about 2 years ago when I sold them to my aunt and uncle. They just dropped them off for me to sell for them this afternoon, so I haven't set them up for photos yet. More details will be in listings tomorrow.

#10257 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is 1 of 2 pinballs my aunt and uncle dropped off for me to sell for them. I had owned this machine for about 5-6 years prior to their purchase of the machine. At the ti...”
2022-06-05
Maple Park, IL
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 311 times

Machine - For Sale
Night Rider Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is 1 of 2 pinballs my aunt and uncle dropped off for me to sell for them. I had owned this machine for about 5-6 years prior to their purchase of the machine. At the ti...”
2022-06-05
Maple Park, IL
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 239 times

Just tested them this morning to make sure all was good. They are ready to go to their new homes.

Added 22 months ago:

Price drop to $1,250 each on 6/8 (PM) during Warriors/Celtics finals game

Added 22 months ago:

I will put a new MPU in the Night Rider for cost (250 board+shipping) if needed to move it along. Have out of state interest, but looking for local buyer so I don't have to make a trip out with it.

Added 21 months ago:

Night Rider sold!

Beautiful Black Sheep Squadron is available.

2 weeks later
#10282 1 year ago

Got a handful of beer tappers for sale if anyone has interest in those holler at me.

Keweenaw Red Jacket Amber, New Glarus Moon Man, Stroh's beer, Brooklyn Winter Ale, Minnesota Loon Juice Hard Cider, Harpoon IPA, Furthermore 3 Feet Deep, Smithwicks Imported Irish Ale

Thought I saw a collector thread about these on pinside somewhere but can't seem to find it now.

Night Rider should get picked up tomorrow afternoon, Black Sheep Squadron available for sale.

6 months later
#10715 1 year ago

Unboxed my Atari 5200 with a couple games and controllers. Been in the box for about 10 years now. System works but the controllers are in need of the new contact sheets (rebuild kits are less than $50 on eBay if I remember right). Nothing rare here just basic system and a couple games. $100 if anyone wants to come pick it up packed up in the box. Probably unbox the PS2 (gun games galore) and NES stuff (over 200 games) later this winter too.

UPDATE with total package: 4 port console, 2 Atari controllers, 1 wico joystick, 1 wico command stick, hook up cords, some type of wico 2 into 1 controller adapter, original manuals for system and controllers, and 5 games in original boxes with original manuals (super break out, space invaders, centipede, real sports football, and pole position)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pin-up.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=Pin-up and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.