FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NoQuarters.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2000 8 years ago

I have a couple extra EM's at my sons house in Milwaukee ( my house is full so he gets a few loaners at his place )

The two games I would like to sell are Flying Carpet and Daffie. They are listed on Craigslist. Prices are a bit higher on the Craigslist ads because of course people like to dicker a little.... Bottom line on the Flying Carpet is $500 and I would take $400 for Daffie.

Take them both and I will accept $800 cash as the bottom dollar for the pair.

Trades could be considered too......

My son likes space themed games, so would consider a swap of the pair for a nice Space themed game either EM or early Solid State. Might consider other early Solid State themed game also in exchange for the pair. I also like Native American Indian themes.

milwaukee.craigslist.org link

Games in my son's house in Milwaukee not far off the freeway. PM me and/or respond to the craigslist ad to get in touch with my son directly is fine also.

Thanks

#2021 8 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Thanks for all the input guys. Id consider a gator as well. I really want an EM with zipper flippers in my line up at some point.

Previous page of this thread - I have a Daffie - which is Williams with Zipper Flippers sitting at my son's house in Milwaukee. I'll let it go for what I have in it. $400

1 month later
#2214 8 years ago

WANTED : Bingo Pinball machine. Running player or will consider non running game if the overall condition is nice with a better to excellent backglass. Send me a message if you might have one. Thanks

bingopins_(resized).jpgbingopins_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#2271 8 years ago

Flying Carpet that I mentioned awhile back has been sold..... Still have a Daffie for sale located at my son's house in Milwaukee. Location is just a few minutes off the expressway.

Daffie is a nice running playing game. $400 takes it.... Williams Zipper Flipper game. Nice Feature.

2 years later
#5695 6 years ago

I am about 30 minutes north of Milwaukee. Put my 1985 Bally Beat the Clock on the market page. This game is really nice. Excellent shape. A good reasonable cash offer takes it home. They only made 500 of these games and you don't see many. When I hosted a league night I had a few attendees say how much fun the game is. Recently purchased some new games so this game can go. It is really in great shape and looks and plays great. Boards and electronics nice and no damage. Probably one of the nicest examples of this game out there. Seldom seen and it is fun to play.

Machine - For Sale
Beat the Clock Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent Condition. Appears to be a home used only game but that is unknown for sure. When I got it came from a non collector who had it well over 20 years. Playfield is excellent...”
2018-02-24
Grafton, WI
1,850 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 139 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#5750 6 years ago

Game I listed on CL this morning is sold ....

#5768 6 years ago

*Post deleted by moderator*

All games over $3k require an ad in the Pinside Market. Thanks!

OOPS:

@ moderator - Ok - I'm sorry - I was unaware of that dollar level rule. I've seen games that would probably trade at over that level in this thread so I didn't know that. Not a problem. Thanks for letting me know.

#5771 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Really Nice HUO Rob Zombie. 30 minutes north of Milwaukee. $5300 Prefer cash sale but might consider HUO X-men, Batman 66, Iron Man, Whoa Nellie, or possibly another newer St...”
2018-03-17
Grafton, WI
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 148 times
Contributed to Pinside

Really Nice HUO Rob Zombie. $5300
I am about 30 minutes North of Milwaukee. Quick access off I-43.
Prefer cash sale but might consider HUO X-men, Batman 66, Whoa Nellie, or possibly another newer Stern title +/- $ depending on game.

Added over 6 years ago: SOLD

2 months later
#6034 5 years ago

Nice running Genesis Project. I'm 20-30 minutes North of Milwaukee.

Machine - For Sale
Genesis Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Genesis - Game is working but needs a very full clean up, rubbers, etc and shop. I also have brand new clear PETG plastic ramps for the game. Boards and playfield are in nice condi...”
2018-05-24
Grafton, WI
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 243 times
Contributed to Pinside

4 months later
#6415 5 years ago
Quoted from BrewNinja:

That is exactly it. I actually am debating buying the IM, but then its like, well for $1k more I can have a nib IMDN, MET or DP. Same goes for any of the games I want over $4k. There have been some good games out lately that I can buy new for not that much more.

I was thinking the same thing. A new game at 1K more seems more attractive.

#6420 5 years ago

All what a person wants to do I guess. Buy older used stuff vs new. Up to you.

For me - I'll buy a brand new game at $5600 vs an 8 year old game at $4600 in most instances...

And yes @ tbaum - there are some wonderful new games being produced in the last couple years.

5 months later
#7092 5 years ago

WWE Pro and Mustang Pro listed in the Market Place.

BOTH GAMES ARE SOLD.

2 months later
#7298 4 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I've seen it all...
chicago.craigslist.org link

That might get a few inquiries from some bottom feeders .

#7306 4 years ago

Rob Zombie for sale:

#7307 4 years ago

Wheel of Fortune for sale :

Machine - For Sale
Wheel of Fortune Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO - Wheel of Fortune. Excellent Condition and Low plays. Nicest WOF I have seen. $4200 cash and carry. Will not ship. No Trades. I need space ! REDUCED $4100 Cash will buy it. ...”
2019-05-20
Grafton, WI
Viewed: 188 times

#7309 4 years ago

Could also let this woodrail go. I am about 30 minutes north of Milwaukee...

Machine - For Sale
Straight Shooter Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Straight Shooter. Plays great. Shay Repro Backglass. New playfield plastics. New Backglass and plastics are about Five hundred dollars in upgrades alone... Nice playfield and soli...”
2019-05-22
Grafton, WI
900 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 142 times

#7319 4 years ago

I would let Wheel of Fortune go at $4100 this weekend. I am around home for the Memorial Day Weekend.

I am located about 20-30 minutes North of Milwaukee just off I43 in Grafton, WI.

see post 7307 above in this thread....

#7322 4 years ago

Straight Shooter Woodrail - reduced to $900
I am about 20-30 minutes North of Milwaukee just off the freeway.

Machine - For Sale
Straight Shooter Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Straight Shooter. Plays great. Shay Repro Backglass. New playfield plastics. New Backglass and plastics are about Five hundred dollars in upgrades alone... Nice playfield and soli...”
2019-05-22
Grafton, WI
900 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 142 times

#7323 4 years ago

Wheel Of Fortune reduced $4100

HUO and nicest one you will find.

Machine - For Sale
Wheel of Fortune Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO - Wheel of Fortune. Excellent Condition and Low plays. Nicest WOF I have seen. $4200 cash and carry. Will not ship. No Trades. I need space ! REDUCED $4100 Cash will buy it. ...”
2019-05-20
Grafton, WI
Viewed: 188 times

#7324 4 years ago

Rob Zombie reduced $4800 obo

HUO. Very low plays, Topper and factory upgrades.

1 week later
#7346 4 years ago

Weekend Bump - Game is in the Milwaukee Metro area at my son's apartment in Greenfield , WI.

Rob Zombie: Reduced $4800 obo

HUO. Very low plays, Topper and factory upgrades. This game is beautiful and nearly brand new.

#7361 4 years ago

Will go $4700 obo

1 week later
#7445 4 years ago

I have two really super nice EM's left in my collection. Last EM's I have. I have gone modern the last few years...

These two EM's are the finest that I have owned. Would make a great mini collection of 2 player Gottlieb's .

Quality pins. I may regret letting them go, but here they are : I am located about 20 minutes North of Milwaukee.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Beautiful conditon and excellent player. Original playfield looks like brand new ! You won't believe it until you see it in person. First $950.00 cash and carry. Will not ship. ...”
2019-06-14
Grafton, WI
Viewed: 125 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Beautiful condition and excellent player. Gottlieb 2 player machine. Very fun. $950.00 cash and carry. Will not ship. Located about 20 minutes North of Milwaukee in Grafton WI. Ju...”
2019-06-14
Grafton, WI
Viewed: 117 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#7705 4 years ago

So if you eat to much spam you wind up with colored nuts ?

I'll just stick with eating asparagus - only a temporary body condition.

11 months later
#8394 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Anyone thinking of selling a gently used Stranger Things, Deadpool, or TMNT before I order a new one?

Have fun with what ever new game you get.

2 weeks later
#8551 3 years ago

@ Neo's ad

I had a 3 Jokers at one time. Add a ball version of Straight Flush. Fun game. That should be a fun EM to play. One you don't see a lot either. Good game for somebody's collection.

1 month later
#8669 3 years ago

RE: My ad for Houdini - Price reduction to $5700 from $5800. If no takers fairly soon I may just hold on to it. Kind of torn about turning it loose. I have knocked off $100 for any fence sitters. Same terms. Cash and Carry - no shipping.

about 25 minutes North Of Milwaukee just off I43

Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Houdini. I purchased it NIB last fall. About 375 plays. Plays great. Like brand new. No issues. Could use just a little more room... have new game on order. Just a bit tight ...”
2020-09-05
Grafton, WI
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 114 times

#8682 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:In the market for a DP Pro. Let me know what you got.

I got one but won't sell it.

#8689 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

If you dont have anything nice to say, then dont say anything at all.

You said let me know what you got. I got one. ha ha

Good luck with your search. It's one of my favorite games. Your collection keeps getting bigger. I remember when you said you only had room for 3 or 4 games. You must have gotten a bigger house.

#8698 3 years ago

Ghostbusters Pro HUO - In Grafton, WI. about 25 minutes North Of Milwaukee

Game includes Stern HD Glass, lighted flipper buttons and airball deflectors. Less than 500 plays.

Cash and Carry. No trades.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Ghostbusters Pro. Less than 500 plays. Like new. No issues. Also includes Stern HD low glare glass. Lighted flipper buttons and airball deflectors. REDUCED to $5000 - cash an...”
2020-09-14
Grafton, WI
Viewed: 300 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8702 3 years ago

Regarding the Ghostbusters I have for sale - I will reduce the price by $200 if you do not want the HD playfield glass and would prefer a stock sheet of glass to save some money. Net $5K without the HD glass.

I am about 20 minutes North of Milwaukee just off I43

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Ghostbusters Pro. Less than 500 plays. Like new. No issues. Also includes Stern HD low glare glass. Lighted flipper buttons and airball deflectors. REDUCED to $5000 - cash an...”
2020-09-14
Grafton, WI
Contributed to Pinside

#8718 3 years ago

Update - Reduced Price

I have REDUCED the price on My Ghostbusters to $5,000 which INCLUDES the the HD glass. This is a nice deal considering the HD glass alone is more than two hundred bucks if you have to buy a sheet.... Game is HUO, low plays and like new condition.

Machine - For Sale
2020-09-14
Grafton, WI
Contributed to Pinside

#8721 3 years ago

If somebody comes after my Ghostbusters for sale today with their cash in hand I will also send you home with some Leinenkugel's Canoe Paddle beer.

Added over 3 years ago:

Game SOLD

2 months later
#8890 3 years ago

Looking for an Oktoberfest. Message me. Thanks

3 weeks later
#8943 3 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

Looking for TNA in good condition.

Check the beach in summer.

1 month later
#9079 3 years ago

looking for real martians

2 weeks later
#9128 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Metallica (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Low plays, excellent condition. Comet light kit, otherwise stock. Under 300 plays, no issues and like new. Selling to make some room. Cash and Carry - No Trades. No Shipping. Lo...”
2021-02-27
Grafton, WI
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 307 times
Contributed to Pinside
Metallica Pro for sale. I'm about 25 minutes North of Milwaukee. Need some space.

Cash and Carry. No Trades. No Shipping.

SALE PENDING

Added over 3 years ago:

SALE COMPLETED - SOLD

1 week later
#9134 3 years ago

Just listed - need more space, so one more game can go.... Tough decision to let it go but here it is : AC/DC Pro Vault Edition

25 minutes North of Milwaukee

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO - I bought this NIB. Under 400 plays. Stern AC/DC Pro Vault Edition pinball machine. This is not the standard Pro version, this is the later 2017 release of the Vault editio...”
2021-03-06
Grafton, WI
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 527 times

#9142 3 years ago

Bump - will discount price $100 ..... down to $5,700

I am located about 25 minutes North of Milwaukee just off I43

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO - I bought this NIB. Under 400 plays. Stern AC/DC Pro Vault Edition pinball machine. This is not the standard Pro version, this is the later 2017 release of the Vault editio...”
2021-03-06
Grafton, WI

#9148 3 years ago

Price drop to $5650

This is the Vault model, factory LED lighting, Improved Bell, Playfield artwork change etc. This was msrp of $6099 when released. Improved over the earlier standard Pro. I also added a Stern factory shaker to this game.

Machine - For Sale
2021-03-06
Grafton, WI

#9152 3 years ago

Price drop to $5650

This is the Vault model, factory LED lighting, Improved Bell, Playfield artwork change etc. This was msrp of $6099 when released. Improved over the earlier standard Pro. I also added a Stern factory shaker to this game.

I may end listing soon. Only have had a couple low ball offers from cross country and one guy looking to trade. This is being overlooked. Lack of inquiries is surprising, This is the better Vault model and like new. Check the ad listing for details.... 25 minutes North of Milwaukee just off I43

Machine - For Sale
2021-03-06
Grafton, WI

#9156 3 years ago
Quoted from cards25:

Timing just sucks for me. I would be all over this other wise. I've been wanting one for a while now. Love this game and the pro plays FAST. If you still have it in 6 months, hit me up.

Thanks. Yes - very fun game. I could use some space, but then again I could just keep it. I'll let the ad run a bit longer.

Now - $5600 even. Cash and carry. No Trades. Thanks much. See listing for further information a few posts above.

#9169 3 years ago

I'd take $5500 said and done for my AC/DC Pro vault through the weekend. If no takers I may end the listing and hang on to the game until I am really pressed for the space. I can send a game to my son's house soon so that will help with space issues.

see post above #9152 .

I'm about 25 minutes North of Milwaukee - not far off I43.

Thanks

2 weeks later
#9212 2 years ago

WWE isn't that bad of a game. I had one for awhile. It was actually fun to play.

4 months later
#9469 2 years ago
Quoted from finman2000:

Looking for HUO Pro Models of JP, DP, IMDN, SM, TWD. PM me if you are looking to sell.

PM sent. I would possibly part with TWD or SMVE.

#9481 2 years ago

Only mod necessary on game is a pin gulp.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NoQuarters.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=NoQuarters and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.