FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mjesposi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9461 2 years ago

Mando LE posted for sale new in box and still strapped to pallet. Had it delivered to our lake house up north (past green bay) but have truck and can bring it back down here.

Listed at $12,000 OBO which is cheapest option out there right now for a new LE. I can only fit two up north and have been torn of whether to open and keep or sell and keep Aerosmith LE and then the GNR LE that I have coming in October. Thought it made more sense to keep the "rock theme" in that area.

Anyways, if interested or have any questions, let me know.

Added over 3 years ago:

New lower price of $11,800 OBO

#9470 2 years ago

Mando LE posted for sale new in box and still strapped to pallet. Had it delivered to our lake house up north (past green bay) but have truck and can bring it back down here.

Priced Reduced and listed at $11,750 which is cheapest option out there right now for a new LE. I can only fit two up north and have been torn of whether to open and keep or sell and keep Aerosmith LE and then the GNR LE that I have coming in October. Thought it made more sense to keep the "rock theme" in that area.

Anyways, if interested or have any questions, let me know.

10 months later
#10299 1 year ago

Anyone in the Chicago or Milwaukee area thinking about selling an AC / DC vault premium or vault Luci?

3 months later
#10515 1 year ago

May be putting my Toy Story 4 LE up for sale / trade here in the next couple of weeks. About 150 plays on it thus far in perfect condition, with full translite kit installed, lit up flipper buttons and slot protectors over lane drops.

Would be open to direct sale or potential trades (lower play count & HUO only) as well including: Batman 66, Deadpool, Maiden, Mando, Wizard of Oz (2.0), Ghostbusters or Simpsons Pinball Party.

1 week later
#10537 1 year ago

Officially have my TS4 LE for trade or sale. Open to trade for:

1) Batman 66
2) Deadpool Pro or Premium
3) Iron Maiden Pro
4) Mandalorian Pro, Premium or LE
5) Wizard of Oz w/ 2.0 lights
6) Monster Bash Remake

2 weeks later
#10580 1 year ago

Price lowered and open to trades.

1 week later
#10634 1 year ago

Considering putting up for sale or trade, my AC/DC Luci Vault. About 650 plays on it and fully loaded - custom red powder coat, speaker lights and grills, upgraded speakers, subwoofer output, train track mod, full cliffys, external volume, topper, light up
Lightening bolts, color dmd, interactive led backlight for translight, etc etc etc

Will donate if deal is done but wanted to see what may be out there locally for trade or if anyone locally was looking for one. Mostly interested in Iron Maiden, Elvira HOH, Ghostbusters or a TMNT LE. Would figure out cash + or - depending on machine.

#10646 1 year ago

Just listed loaded AC/DC Luci Vault

1 month later
#10752 1 year ago

Anyone in the area thinking about selling a Rush LE either NIB or slightly used (no
Routed machines). Let me know

3 weeks later
#10831 1 year ago
Quoted from TonyScoots:

Anyone interested in a beautiful premium Batman 66 fully modded

Are you looking to sell or trade?

#10834 1 year ago

Deadpool premium that is loaded just posted

2 weeks later
#10874 1 year ago

May have 2nd Elvira HOH coming new in box. I was the last of a dealers original allocation list, which made me super nervous after putting a deposit down over a year ago, so I also went with another distributor of which that one is confirmed to ship out.

If my original comes through, please let me know if anyone is interested locally at the price I paid plus shipping. Should be right at $11k or under (shipping still tbd). Figured would check if someone in the area was looking for a nib.

Will donate if machine comes in and deal is setup.

1 week later
#10891 1 year ago

if anyone is interested.

1 month later
#11000 1 year ago

#11011 1 year ago

Going to be listing an EHOH Premium in next couple of days and wanted to see if any interest from this group. It is from this latest run with under 100 plays (91 as of today), insider connect and fully loaded - Stern Topper, side armor, shooter rod, side blades, Medisinyl Mod full set, dripping blood accents above screen, shooter rod and coin door, 5.25" speakers and speaker lights, red colored speaker surrounds, pinwoofer subwoofer output, shooter lane protector, through light, purple plastic protectors, Titan bands on flippers, Neo Atom pin stadium lights, external volume control, shaker motor, LED light up flipper buttons, Spider web and bat action button surround, Elvira Hing Covers, high resolution instruction cards and I am sure I am missing some others.

Will contribute if a deal is worked out.

#11014 1 year ago

3 weeks later
#11113 11 months ago

Anyone have a Bond LE they are looking to offload or trade? Let me know. Have a Metallica Pro fully loaded and powder coated and a Mando Premium fully loaded with topper as well.

#11120 11 months ago

#11142 11 months ago

Great value on low play loaded mando package

#11149 11 months ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

I have a Rush topper in hand if you need one. Still in box. $1650 cash

Darn. Just ordered mine on Saturday. Would of preferred local

1 month later
#11262 9 months ago

Just posted my loaded Foo Fighters Premium with about 100 plays on it. Shoot me a message if interested.

1 month later
#11441 7 months ago

Just posted this afternoon - pretty darn good deal on a Queen Rhapsody

#11473 7 months ago

Price drop.

3 weeks later
#11562 6 months ago

I am potentially looking at selling my Cactus Canyon Remake LE and / or my loaded Rush LE with topper. Would be willing to bring to the expo with deposit down.

CCRLE has light-up flipper buttons, mezel mods train station, mirrored backglass, wizard mod speaker panel and coin door panel, gun shot barrel cup holder and led under cab interactive lighting, led through light, yellow plastic protectors, orange titan flipper bands, gun shot flipper toppers.

Rush LE has a ton including stern topper, expressive speaker light kit through ninja camp, led through light, dice bulb covers, interactive scoop led, time machine flasher mod, shooter lane protector, flipper bat toppers, all of the ninja camp fixes (full scoop protector, scoop sleeves, spinner exit adjuster, loop and soft plunge fix and duck billed vuk protector. Also have all of the new stern scoop options new in box as well. All time machine node wiring has been soldered directly vs. having any of the pin issues.

Will donate if sale is done - reach out and we can talk pricing.

1 month later
#11649 5 months ago

Just listed a minty and upgraded CCR LE.

1 month later
#11798 4 months ago

Awesome Rush LE setup just posted

#11801 4 months ago

$500 holiday price drop on an awesome machine and setup!

#11805 4 months ago

Just posted a beautiful Iron Maiden Pro with Refinery powder coat and tilt topper

3 weeks later
#11854 3 months ago

Anyone local looking for a lower play and clean Munsters Premium B&W with many mods. Looking to trade for a Jurassic Park 30th LE, regular LE or heavily modded premium.

#11861 3 months ago

Just listed for sale

#11878 3 months ago

Just posted

#11885 3 months ago

Relisted as deal fell through

1 month later
#11960 52 days ago

Just posted if anyone is looking for one - cheaper if local.

2 weeks later
#12006 37 days ago

Price bump

#12020 35 days ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

LOL Ryan Rex?? Why dont you just feed him to the wolves. That man and his father are not to be trusted. Look elsewhere.

Yeah, definitely would not buy or deal with Ryan Rex - bought a Skee Ball from him a couple years back and there were way more issues with it then he advertised or was truthful about. He buys a lot of arcade auction lots, does nothing with them to refurbish or make them better, and tries to charge a ridiculous inflated price.

2 weeks later
#12087 14 days ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

That dude is a pos. Fucking Rex, I got a big buck hunter arcade from him and all I had was problems. Ofc the ad said works great no issues etc. Let’s ad him to the scammer list somehow.

Agreed!!!! My skeeball I bought from him was definitely not as advertised!

#12094 10 days ago

Just listed this beauty.

#12100 9 days ago

Price drop down to $11,700 and if someone does not want the awesome Tilt Topper, I will take an extra $300 off.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mjesposi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=Mjesposi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.