FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Methos.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#206 9 years ago
Quoted from calvin12:

Still looking for a taxi

Someone in MN is selling one - there is a thread on it somewhere.

9 months later
#1273 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

For damn good reason, that stuff was originally invented to fatten turkeys but it killed them. It's one molecule away from being plastic, put a stick of it out for a month and won't rot, flys won't go near it and nothing will grow on it and a bunch of other stuff. Look it up. It should be illegal everywhere, the stuff will kill you.

The law was originally intended to protect the dairy industry, but agree that it is nasty stuff.

2 months later
#1561 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

doing this for the experience of it.

Have always wanted to take it just once. Let us know what the voyage is like. Any chance for you to spill the beans on what you're bringing home?

#1570 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

nope.
nothing you would want anyway Mark

I'll be the judge of that.

And bring the dramamine. Sick sickness is horrible.

1 month later
#1651 8 years ago

Looking for either a Medusa or Frontier. Trying to strengthen my early SS Bally row. Thanks.

#1653 8 years ago
Quoted from Tallon:

Methos, you have enough pins. Leave some for the rest of us or gets some storage space up here that needs to be checked on daily

I got a bunch that are on their way out. Not exactly a FIFO inventory system, but close.

Oh yeah - I'll trade for either a Medusa or Frontier as well. Thanks for the reminder.

#1660 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

what is going out and how come I never get that call???

Because it isn't anything you want.

#1662 8 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Is it anything I want?

Not sure. No real A listers, I'm trying to get them ready to get photos and post on Pinside - but I get sidetracked so damn easy with other s$%t to do like mow my lawn and drink beer.

#1664 8 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

ummm, you have three children that i know of. i know i was mowing the grass at their age. let me know what you have too (maybe interested in the games, but mostly interested in dangling them in front of WhySnow's face)

Well, maybe more drinking beer than mowing the grass. Hey - you guys are getting me off track!

Looking for a Medusa or Frontier - either sale or trade.

1 month later
#1791 8 years ago
Quoted from dj_xwing:

Looking for Fish Tales, Demo Man, Dirty Harry or Judge Dredd...let me know if you're looking to sell any of these titles.

I have a JD I would probably part with although it's in climate controlled storage. Let me know if you don't find any other leads.

3 months later
#2094 8 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Amen to that. Love mine!

68d598a68cc30b3c2e98eb1be3bcbf343ecf378f_(resized).jpeg

You still have to eat your wheaties before you lug one of them up the stairs.

4 months later
#2939 7 years ago

What the hell is going on in that translite?

2 months later
#3411 7 years ago

Anyone have a TWD Pro they are thinking of listing?

4 months later
#3887 7 years ago

4 Games listed in Marketplace. Located just north of Madison.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Mustang (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is my HUO Mustang 50th. Game is in great condition throughout with goodiebag still in cab. Comes with an integrated tachometer.I will work with your shipper at buyer’...”
2017-01-22
Lodi, WI
4,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 312 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Decent Operation Thunder for sale. Game was recently cleaned down to the PF. Original mylar has kept everything looking good on the PF. Plastics are all look to be intact with min...”
2017-03-16
Lodi, WI
1,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 155 days
Viewed: 670 times
Machine - For Sale
Scared Stiff Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice clean original Scared Stiff for Sale. Pf is very nice including the area in front of the crate. The two holes have a tiny bit of wear,please see the pictures. Cabinet’s colo...”
2017-01-22
Lodi, WI
6,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 536 times
Machine - For Sale
Dr. Dude Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a nice Dr. Dude. Cabinet is overall in very nice shape, but there are three defects. The left head has a scrape about 3 inches from the top and has a 1/4 width piec...”
2017-01-07
Lodi, WI
1,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 68 days
Viewed: 681 times

9 months later
#5173 6 years ago

Wanted to Buy - Sega Twister. Prefer non project.

Have a few games to offer in trade up/down $ as needed.

Any leads are appreciated. Thanks.

#5185 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

back in the buying game again?

Buying for a very ill family member who wants to play it again.

2 months later
#5481 6 years ago

Looking for a Cirqus Voltaire if anyone has one they are thinking of moving.

10 months later
#6718 5 years ago

Does anybody know of someone in the McHenry/Fox Lake or surrounding area that works/repairs juke boxes?

Thanks.

1 month later
#6924 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Couldn't have said it better myself. I've bought a couple of games in the Chicagoland area and paid quite a high premium for both. I'm fairly certain both sellers were happy with the deal and didn't post immediately afterward how no good deals could be found. I was "ok" with paying the high premium because I couldn't find the pristine games elsewhere, but that's the hobby... if you want it badly enough, you pay up. All of the other pins I've bought local have been way better deals and not from pinside.

Is it deals or games priced at market value that people are after? If it's the later, go on Pinside and search within a certain radius, and make some road trips out of it. They are always a lot of fun (weather permitting), and you meet some great people.

If you want to snipe a game off of CL from an ignorant seller, you'll need to learn to use the same tactics as the flippers do.

2 weeks later
#7040 5 years ago

Just picked up the TWD Premium from #jorant. All in all great buying experience and he probably did 70% of the heavy lifting as well, literally! Thanks again and best of luck on your move.

2 weeks later
#7083 5 years ago

Looking for a Stern Ali, Galaxy, or Meteor. Have plenty of trade bait.

3 years later
#10507 1 year ago

Looking for a Buckaroo or similar EM within driving distance of Expo, or at Expo.

7 months later
#11144 11 months ago

Love the price point there.

8 months later
#11937 67 days ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Taxi Archived
Wanted! - “Looking to acquire a Taxi, preferably in above average condition. Hoping to find one in the midwest, if not will ship the right machine.”
2024-02-04
Lodi, WI
Wanted
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 51 times
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Barracora. Will travel and ship for the right machine. All conditions considered. Thank you.”
36 days ago
Lodi, WI
Wanted

Looking for either of these if anyone has one they might want to sell.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Methos.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=Methos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.