FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jack8765.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8160 4 years ago

Original Monster Bash in great condition and Safecracker in near perfect condition for sale in marketplace.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Safe Cracker Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “For sale is nearly perfect Safe Cracker. Rare pin with just over 1,000 made. This game came out of a very long term collection (20+ years) with very low plays. The condition of the...”
2020-06-03
Ingleside, IL
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 1974 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Monster Bash Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Original Monster Bash in great overall condition. Includes a couple of mods — video screen that pays horror movie clips and some extra lighting — that can be removed if desired...”
2020-12-06
Ingleside, IL
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 1744 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 months later
#8244 3 years ago

Lowered price on Safecracker. Ready to move it.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Safe Cracker Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “For sale is nearly perfect Safe Cracker. Rare pin with just over 1,000 made. This game came out of a very long term collection (20+ years) with very low plays. The condition of the...”
2020-06-03
Ingleside, IL
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 1974 times
Contributed to Pinside

6 months later
#8910 3 years ago

Just listed HEP Theater of Magic and original Monster Bash. Interested in Hobbit Black Arrow, POTC LE/CE, or Ghostbusters Premium as trade or to purchase if anyone has one. Thanks.

#8914 3 years ago
Quoted from Jack8765:

Just listed HEP Theater of Magic and original Monster Bash. Interested in Hobbit Black Arrow, POTC LE/CE, or Ghostbusters Premium as trade or to purchase if anyone has one. Thanks.

Price drop on MB. Need to make room.

1 month later
#9030 3 years ago

I have a HEP TOM and HEP TZ available for sale or trade (Hobbit, ACNC, POTC). Each is about a 10 year old restoration, but excellent condition. Playfields cleared by Chris and in excellent shape. TOM is listed in marketplace. I’m holding off on listing TZ because both are snowed in at the moment (walk out basement is really the only way in or out for pins). If TZ sells, I will list it and pay Pinside. Asking price on TZ will be a bit more than TOM, but please message me if interested on either. Thanks.

4 weeks later
#9126 3 years ago

Does anyone have a Hobbit available, preferably Black Arrow? Does anyone have interest in an AIQ LE? It has a topper. Hear those are valuable. Does anyone have a Hobbit and want an AIQ LE? POTC LE/CE would also work in lieu of Hobbit...but...ya.

#9129 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

So close. I have a Smaug that I've considered trading, and I've been thinking about an AIQ Prem. I've been assuming a purple powder coat, so not sure I want to pay up for the yellow armor.

So close. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess.

#9130 3 years ago

Have a Pinwoofer kit available including amp and sub. Not sure if these are game specific, but was bought for JJP GNR. Think it should work on other JJP? (The installation video I used had all the same parts, but was being installed on DI.) Makes a big difference in sound, but ultimately I went for sound bar and sub, so no longer needed. Includes the optional amp mounting bracket (red). But does not include the glass sound dampening tape strips as I don’t think they would reapply well. Would sell for $150. Can pick up in Naperville or Ingleside. This was $350+ new and only a month old. https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-gt-8in-jjp-super-kit/

#9131 3 years ago
Quoted from Jack8765:

Have a Pinwoofer kit available including amp and sub. Not sure if these are game specific, but was bought for JJP GNR. Think it should work on other JJP? (The installation video I used had all the same parts, but was being installed on DI.) Makes a big difference in sound, but ultimately I went for sound bar and sub, so no longer needed. Includes the optional amp mounting bracket (red). But does not include the glass sound dampening tape strips as I don’t think they would reapply well. Would sell for $150. Can pick up in Naperville or Ingleside. This was $350+ new and only a month old. https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-gt-8in-jjp-super-kit/

Sold.

#9132 3 years ago

AIQ LE with Stern topper now listed. Please message with any questions. Thanks.

3 months later
#9374 2 years ago
Quoted from cleanandlevel:

looking for a collectors quality Johnny Mnemonic if anyone has a lead, thanks

Maybe he will come down a couple grand for you?

[Ad embed: this ad was deleted]

2 months later
#9538 2 years ago

Will be posting a couple pins soon, PM me if interested. I’ll post them and pay Pinside fee even if they sell before I get them listed.
1) TBL with topper and EA light up apron, less than 50 plays
2) GB premium Refinery Edition with white rails, legs and doors, shaker, light up speakers, powder coated rails, and more, less than 50 plays since conversion and less than 250 lifetime plays

3 weeks later
#9622 2 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

ill have one of each in using in the tournament at expo, and then they are for sale. opening the box at the show, so basically brand new, just a few hundred plays from the tournament

I think opening the box increases the value these days.

2 months later
#9896 2 years ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

Going to be listing DPLE, STLE and a EHOHLE for trade. DP has topper and some mods. STLE and topper and UV kit and EHOHLE is stock. I have lots of games on my wishlist but open to others.
If a deal happens before I list I still will list and pay fees to pinside.
Happy New Year all.
Bill

How much are you looking for each? Can PM if you want, but figure others may be interested to know as well. Thanks.

#9898 2 years ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

Trade only. I value them at around 15K each.

Missed that. Thank you.

4 weeks later
#9959 2 years ago

Just listed this Extreme Home Arcades 4 player megacade. It is at our home in Ingleside. Let me know if you are interested and have any questions. Thanks.

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“• Extreme Machine Almost New 10TB HD Game System – 80k+ Games! - 4 Player Arcade • 50" TV w/ remote (TCL Smart TV) • 34" Active Marquee Display LG Monitor (Title art chan...”
2022-03-12
Ingleside, IL
7,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 314 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#10058 2 years ago
Quoted from red_rabbit:

I guess it's best to have a back up. Recommendations?

Rick. Good dude.

3 months later
#10279 1 year ago

Looking for Monday Night Football backglass. Thanks.

4 weeks later
3 months later
#10564 1 year ago

Just listed, prefer local sales:
Alien LV
Iron Man Vault
Whirlwind

#10567 1 year ago

Anyone have a nice Chexx hockey available?

3 months later
#10812 1 year ago
Quoted from redman822:

Ditto for me - I've had my WPT on the market and haven't had any nibbles either. Am I out of line on my $5k asking price?
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/147521

I mean sorry to say but two months ago I offered $4500 or $4700 delivered. Thought that was more than fair.

#10815 1 year ago
Quoted from redman822:

And I admit that, but I have had heard of deals in the past where someone agrees to a price, gets the seller to cart it out to the potential buyer to have the buyer then lowball the crap out of the seller once it gets there, knowing the seller at that point wants to get rid of it and will accept the lowball offer after doing all the work to get it there.
I am not saying you are that kind of person, but I am not willing to take that chance.
Then on top of it, you were offering only $200 for me to bring it to you. It is a lot of my time and also an expense for me - I have to pack it up, rent an appliance dolly, get it out of my house, put it in my vehicle, drive 40 minutes (each way) to your house, and get it into your house, drive back home, and return the dolly. Plus, I am pretty sure you wouldn't just let me put it down without you setting it up to test it once I get there - so even more of my time spent...
Cash on glass, I'll help get it out of my house into your vehicle.

No worries. All in the past. But we could have certainly talked through all of your concerns. And I never said you had to deliver it, I just offered more if you did. I would still make the same offer except that I mentioned this one to my wife and she is objecting to the “boobies.” I know it’s easier to ask forgiveness than permission, but given she has been enlightened on the prospective purchase I think the forgiveness window has closed. GLWS.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jack8765.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=Jack8765 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.