FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Goonie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#643 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

You're starting to take the fun out of my window shopping

Well, well, hello old friend. I too took some time off, but more than a month. So sorry Gweem is treating you so poorly here. I will help you out and recover this situation from his failures. Want to trade my Strange Science for your WW?

3 months later
#1031 9 years ago
Quoted from Aicfuel:

Any EM or SS pins available locally?

I'm ready to let go of Central Park and Miss-O if you're interested. Central Park has never been shopped I don't think, and Miss-O has undergone a pretty good restoration (Playfield touch up and clear, all parts polished/replaced as needed).

2 months later
#1268 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

well it seems they are in every damn place i need to drive in IL. Sucks bad.

I think you need to stop looking for signs and just drive. I'm getting tired of having to pass you all the time because you have to slow down to read signs. Damn Northerners!

#1278 9 years ago

images (4).jpgimages (4).jpg

1 week later
#1342 9 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Why do all these sweet machines keep coming up in Aurora? Shoot me now.

Oh, I can help you with that my friend. Go over and get it, and then bring it to me. We'll play it until the sun comes up, and you go home feeling like you bought it, without the regret of owning it. Fair?

11 months later
#2379 8 years ago

Hi

I'm thinking it's time to part ways with my Strange Science. Been a good run, but I must move on

Game is in fantasic shape. PM me if any interest. I'll be bringing this to MGC for sale if not sold sooner.

Cheers!

Aaron

1 week later
#2486 8 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Because profit is a bad word on here, unless you make mods, then the sky is the limit

Now that's funny.

#2512 8 years ago

Yeah, so back on track...I'm still looking to sell my Strange Science. Freshly shopped and in great shape with a 100% working topper and a new main ramp. PM me if interested.

#2525 8 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Tilty flash, meet your brethren...
image_(resized).jpeg
Wrong thread!!!
Disregard!!

Off with his head!!!!

11 months later
#4174 7 years ago

Hi

I just posted this in the MGC thread, but thought I would drop it here as well. I have a friend who's looking to get into his first pin, trying to stay at or below $3k. Probably looking for something along the lines of a Data East (Hook / Jurassic Park), and something in pretty good cosmetic shape. I don't mind having to clean it up and/or repair it, but I'd like to stick with a game more reputable for being bullet proof. Does anyone local or coming to MGC have one that they are looking to sell that might fit the bill?

Aaron

#4178 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

MGC is a good place to buy games. Some good deals there.

Ah, yes, I have heard that from a couple of folks. Problem is, I can only haul one game. If I bring a game, I can't bring two back. If I don't find anything to buy, then I have gone without bringing a game - and oh, that would NOT be good. Decisions, decisions.

#4180 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

looks like you love reasonably close? close enough to make 2 trips home in the case that you do find something to buy.

Hilton, I always love them close.

P.S. That assumes I get a break to actually drive home and back before Sunday night is out.

#4185 7 years ago

Just sell him that Hook bro. You now you dont play it.

Ha, I thought about that, but it's got a weird - not so often - goes completely dead mode thing going on, and I don't want to play repair guy all the way up to his lake house.

Quoted from bangerjay:

Pretty sure Goonie knows all about mgc

Yeah, I usually go up for a few minutes of fun. LOL. Disappear for a year and everyone forgets who I am.

5 months later
#4943 6 years ago

Im glad I didnt. I really considered it for TNA, but I think Im gonna stay put until I actually get to play it....which will probably be never.

Oh, I'm sure someone in the area could invite you over to play theirs.

#4950 6 years ago

...im gonna turn them all on and see which ones are broke!

Because, oddly enough, they do break when not being used. Very weird.

3 months later
#5399 6 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

Oh man, I knew I should have unloaded my Pirates! Always wanted this game and you’re so close! Keep me on your B list if this doesn’t sell. Not sure i’d be able to really devote some time to this before the holidays, and I think I’d like to shed Pirates before I take another one in.

2 weeks later
#5447 6 years ago

Just posted my POTC for sale if anyone is interested.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Time to sell my POTC. The game is in great shape physically, with no wear on the cabinet to speak of, and none really on the play field except some in the shooter lane. This orig...”
2018-01-01
Geneva, IL
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 155 times
Contributed to Pinside

Listing at $5,300, but that's with some add-ons and a ColorDMD. Willing to come down by $400 and put a fairly new plasma back in. Game is in great shape overall.

Aaron

1 month later
#5647 6 years ago

Wait, what? Jay is hanging around truck stops holding a for sale sign?

#5651 6 years ago

Nah, no can do. Ya see, Doug is going to sell me his Sorcerer, so...

1 month later
#5833 6 years ago
Quoted from csbelli:

Also selling a very nice Lethal Weapon 3
- Fully working
- Playfield LEDed
- Bright DMD
- Very nice cabinet art
- Some art damage on right side of the head from a previous owner
- Upgraded ROMs
Asking $1975 obo or trade or trade plus cash from me for a pin closer to $3000 in value.

Hmmm, I might be interested in this. Got any pics loaded anywhere?

6 months later
#6445 5 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Just revised prices to Houdini $6200 and BOP 2.0 $5500.
Like to sell as "Winter is Coming". Seriously, I hate moving games in the winter. No comment Jesse.

Hey, my offer to "even trade" Avatar is still open. It's a nice one!

2 years later
#9173 3 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Good eyes, lol With Robin being in Amsterdam, the name change happened before we made the announcement at noon today.
So for all to know, I am now in charge of all sales for Tilt Amusements. So for any of your NIB Stern needs, just give me a call or message, Id be happy to help

Congrats Troy!

Aaron

9 months later
#9937 2 years ago

What's a baby amigo?

3 months later
#10183 1 year ago

Yes, this is all highly illogical.

4 months later
#10434 1 year ago

"So", I just had a listen. Not bad. I enjoyed them and agreed with most of your thoughts. Thanks for taking the time to do this.

1 month later
#10487 1 year ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Anybody have a catacomb backglass locally?

I have a friend with one in pieces...if you're handy with glue.

1 month later
#10558 1 year ago

Evening Lionmen!

IJ is up for sale if anyone is interested.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/145699

3 months later
#10880 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

anyone have a nice USED TZ playfield (main playfield only, but would take mini if need be). Must to be warped, and reds by the flippers need to be bright. Wear in other spots is ok.

This is a way long shot, but how soon would you need this? I've thought about swapping mine.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Goonie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=Goonie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.