FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Diospinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5821 6 years ago

I actually watched the auction... Wasted 2 hours to 3 hours of my life on that bs... All the machines they sold went way too high to be honest. You can find a star wars episode 1 for mid 2ks quite often... And the EM that they had was still a bit too high for my taste. But, now I know never to attend or participate online for those auctions. Much better to just scan craigslist, letgo, ioffer, and fb marketplace... But, there was a scam for a star trek machine on craigslist. I responded and the person tried to get me to click on a bad link... So I guess you got to be careful no matter what. I personally would just really like a fixer up em machine that I works but is in bad shape. But, still fun to play.

1 year later
#7230 5 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I sure as hell know where you can get a backglass for $150.

Yeah... Tell me about. I'm always seeing that stupid backglass for sale.

9 months later
#8073 4 years ago
Quoted from vegasplayer:

Looking to move 2 sit-down Hydro Thunder arcade games that are a linked pair. $500 for the pair.
Both games work and force feedback steering is operable on both games. One machine is missing the back door. One machine has a dim monitor. Also, included is a replacement LCD (not installed) for the game with the dim monitor. The replacement LCD cost over $400 alone. Must pick up and must take both machines.

I saw that. Pity my house is so dang small. Very good deal, and would be great for anyone who wanted to ever open up a barcade. But, also I don't have friends... So... It would be doubly wasted on me. Still a great deal.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Diospinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=Diospinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.