FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BenetBoy78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1307 9 years ago

Looking for an AC/DC Luci NIB. PM if you have one for sale or trade.

#1313 9 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

GAP has one I believe

Thanks for the heads up, but I was too late. Mike has sold me some nice pins, but I missed out this time. His NIB AC/DC is sold. I am still looking. Thanks!!

5 months later
#1767 8 years ago

I didn't read the complete recent thread so I hope I am not stepping on anyone else's quest for a T3. I am looking for a HUO T3 with no wear at the flipper button area, and no lollipop rails. I am driving to the EXPO from Phoenix in my suburban and hoping I can bring a sweet T3 home after the show. PM me if you have one, or know of a person who may have one for sale. NIB would be even better. Thanks, Mike No worries.

6 months later
#2628 8 years ago

Hi
I haven't been following this thread for sometime. Sorry if another Pinside is looking for a "1966 Bally Capersville" pinball machine here too and I am stepping in on their search. If no one else is looking and someone has one they are considering selling please PM me. Any condition.
Thanks. Mike

1 month later
#2808 7 years ago
Quoted from BradKreisler:

I've driven further for games too so I guess that's why I put them here. I had a guy from Chicago just drive down to buy my MET pro and there weren't any complaints about the drive...he was happy to find one.

I would drive from Phoenix AZ for the CSI.....great price, looks nice!

1 month later
#3003 7 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Craigslist scams are not specific to Peoria..... It is unfortunate that some jack wagons in the area continue to pull this crap. Please don't lump us all in with a few bad apples.

Agreed. Phoenix AZ Craigslist gets it once a year or so. Now we are constantly getting supersaturated with auto adds that lead you to a bid site. We keep flaggin, but they keep postin.... Same as it ever was.....

#3005 7 years ago

Look at his Coat. WAAAAYYYY bigger than it should be. I read he wore a super large coat on stage to be "Larger than Life", or something like that.

Check out my friends wedding video to Talking Heads...

Some folks from Naperville in it. Now the Talking Heads pinball would be good for me...

4 weeks later
#3112 7 years ago

Hey Chicago Pinsiders,

I wanted to let you all know I would be pleased to buy you a drink(s) if you support my boy by cheering him on at his Chicago Rock and Roll shows the week after this week, I have listed below. PM me and I will give you my number to text for coordination, or a pic of my face to recognize for a free drink. I am driving in from Phoenix via Dallas, Kansas City, St Louis and then Chitown. Hopefully playing pinball where and when I can along the way.

My 14-year old son will be singing lead on Steely Dan "Don't Take Me Alive"; David Bowie "Suffragette City"; Grizzly Bear "Two Weeks"; and a Frank Zappa group medley of "Joes Garage" with "My Guitar Wants to Kill Your Mamma". Cheer the kids on!!!

Team 6 AllStars 2016 will be at THE WIRE 6815 W Roosevelt Road Berwyn on Thursday July 28 at 6:30 pm show start,

Then at THE HOUSE OF BLUES 329 N Dearborn Street Chicago on Friday July 29 at 12:30 (lunch time) show start

Then their finale at LOLLAPALOZZA in Grant Park Saturday July 30th at noon. Mike was selected to sing lead for School of Rock All Stars Team 6. SOR Allstars represent top 1% of the schools' students worldwide. He starts his one -week tour in Dallas at CLUB DADA on Monday, THE RECORD BAR in Kansas City and the at the OLD ROCK HOUSE in St Louis before the Chicago gigs.

Thanks for your support....!!!!!

This is a Stevie Ray Vaughn song The Sky is Crying he sang recently with another guy who made the SOR All Stars this year playing guitar. All these kids are under 18.

Over a year ago, but these two songs I Wish from Stevie Wonder and Pearl Jams Even Flow are a good idea of what kids are up to in Arizona...

Also looking for a nice Taxi pinball machine to take back to Phoenix.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BenetBoy78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=BenetBoy78 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.