FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Barron.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 9 years ago

Fireball: SOLD!

1 week later
#42 9 years ago
Quoted from indybru:

I have Pinbot, Terminator 2 and Road Show. I have owned the Pinbot for at least 20 years. I plan to keep what I have but am thinking of adding another pin maybe Whirlwind. I was curious about Wizard of Oz, maybe Stern Star Trek.
i would love to find a place to play them around here. I tried Gameworks in Schaumburg and they didn't have them.

Logan Arcade has ST Premium. Headquarters and Replay have a Wizard of Oz.

#61 9 years ago

Fireball will be leaving the building on Sunday.

#71 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

bad move letting in Rock island. One of the biggest pin flippers in the region resides there....

Do tell!

#135 9 years ago

Fireball is sold. TomGWI is a top-notch dude. He and his friend Dave swung by my place this morning to pick it up. We loaded it into the van and then walked down the street to play some games at Logan Arcade. Guest room is down to four pins now! Finally at "comfortable sleeping quarters" status.

#147 9 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

If you dont want it please pass on the lead to me, I have been looking for one for quite a while. I grew up in Dekalb home of barbed wire and even though the game has nothing to do with the wire for some reason I think it would be cool to have. Go Barbs

I thought the dude who invented barbed wire lived in that haunted mansion for sale in Peoria?

#151 9 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

My little guy loves Fireball and that's all he talks about right now.

And that's what pinball is all about! I'm glad it has a new loving home.

4 months later
#808 9 years ago

The sequel to "taking in a Banzai Run in the next few days, will be for sale" is pretty funny. That cabinet really tells a tale!
Picture 1.pngPicture 1.png

#811 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

At that price he's gonna have that game for a looooooooooooooooong time.

What do you mean? As each second ticks by, the price is rising!

1 month later
#933 9 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Any one know where I can get gottlieb system 80 interconnect harnesses? Evrywhere that had them seems to be sold out. Would rather not over pay on ebay. No time to rebuild mine before my party....

Jim Shird would have that harness, I think. Problem is contacting him. His website has been under construction for a while but the "contact us" may work?

www.jimspinballshop.com

1 month later
#1050 9 years ago

Looking for a Centaur if anyone has one for sale.

1 month later
#1095 9 years ago

Anybody follow the Replay Arcade auction yesterday? Off the top of my head...

AFM $5100
TAF $4750
ToM $4700
T2 $5200 (?!)
T2 $1300
Police Force $850
Several WCS $1300-$1500

1 month later
#1293 9 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

Ouch, that's an expensive pcb, 350-400 these days.

Right? It's kind of stupid (not the game, the market value).

#1295 9 years ago

I came across a completely collapsed cabinet last summer in an old operator's barn. I kept trying to get the guy to let go of just the control panel and board but he wouldn't. He said it was a friend's but it had been sitting in his barn for ten years. I still call every now and then and leave a message. I've since found one, but if I ever hear back from him I'll let you know. You never know with these old guys.

2 weeks later
#1355 9 years ago

I'm not sure why there's not one of these already, but a group has been started on Facebook for Chicagoland pinball and arcade people. Hoping for general location stuff, chatter, etc. If you have things for sale, you may wanna crosspost there as well.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/chicagopinballandarcade/

#1357 9 years ago

Sure am! I left it open for members to invite friends if they want.

4 months later
#1705 8 years ago

I was in on that Barracora but the price went from $400 to $900 & I suddenly became less excited about it. Nice lady, though. I'm glad it went to someone who really wanted it & not to some jag like myself who will buy anything for $400.

6 months later
#2449 8 years ago
Quoted from Crazypinball8509:

Seems like lots of drama in Chicago, where's the professionalism? Sorry, new to this forum and that's all I keep reading.

Oh, fudge off, would ya?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Barron.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=Barron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.