FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Agent_Hero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2356 8 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Williams dealer's choice em $450

Wish I would've known this yesterday--I was just in Yomamasville.

3 weeks later
#2455 8 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

It's a pinball forum, not the Macy's Men's Department.

Then where do I pay for this fancy tie? Need an answer NOW.

2 months later
#2921 7 years ago

Jesse is a good dude. I picked up a pin from him late in the evening and he was kind enough to make sure my route didn't take me through the wonderful nightlife of Gary!

#2924 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Oh man, that is not the scenic route you want to take at all!

Nothing wrong with a little sightseeing while you have a few grand in your pocket. I'm sure I could've stopped and asked for the grand tour.

2 months later
#3161 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I hate the toys on this one. I think they ruin the flow.

They should have made them bigger. You can barely see them.

#3197 7 years ago
Quoted from gatordad:

Kind of derails the local sale or preference thing if you ask me, if its posted in the market section as well.
Pic's should be allowed in any thread as long as they are apropriate and tasteful and on topic.
I really like pinside, but this is "over moderation" and an unnecessary attempt to cash in, in my opinion.
I've voluntaraly donated to pinside in the past but boy oh boy, this is something that I disagree with.
If they don't sell locally then I'm sure that the ad will hit the market soon as the seller deems fit.

It's probably in response to those who cross-post their items for sale in three or four different regions, each post having 10 full-size pictures, rather than simply linking to a picture hosting site where they keep all of their pictures. Hopefully, it makes the regional threads more to the point. "I have stuff, here's the marketplace ad link".

#3253 7 years ago
Quoted from robin:

Are you referring to the voluntary heart donation? Or the ~0.5% sales fee when successfully selling a game via our Marketplace? I'm confused what exactly you consider a "money grab" here.
Hey, I'm open to suggestions and looking forward to your thread with ideas on how this site can run without any budget.

I like enabling the forum discussion option on sales threads, but my current Twilight Zone thread (and another TZ for sale thread by Saveleaningtower) are absolute cesspools of long-time members trolling or going completely off-topic and diverting attention onto themselves. It's like their way of rebelling against the system. If this is what $35 gets me, I'll pass and just turn off all discussion in the future.

2 months later
#3652 7 years ago
Quoted from MRG:

$12K for WS tix? WOW!!!

I heard that bars near Wrigley are charging a grand just for a seat there...like the Cubby Bear or Murphy's.

2 months later
#3844 7 years ago

I'd take one with ghosting for the price of a pro.

1 week later
#3876 7 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Man, its close to impossible to deal with any older gentlemen who still think prices are from the 2000's.
On that note, any one got any leads on a FG in decent shape? Doesnt need to be shopped. Shopping the market. Thanks

I don't have any leads but here's Conway Twitty:

5 months later
#4477 6 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Machines for sale:
Starship Troopers - 2600
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - 2400
Batman Data East - 2300
Lost In Space - 3000
Phantom Of The Opera - 2600
Indy 500 - 4700
Back To The Future - 2900
Come by and play....
I'm not a pinball broker, just changing the lineup.

A really nice Indy 500?

3 weeks later
#4586 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

so if the playfield has wear at the scoops, with some fade on the cabinet and somones name carved in the side. You think that, that's only worth $800 savings?

I'd take it over some over-priced Indy 500, Shadow, Congo, or Funhouse that someone claims is in great shape.

1 week later
#4644 6 years ago
Quoted from brmorr:

Need to move some pinballs here shortly since I have some other games I am going to want to keep.
Monster Bash- $8700- in good shape, LEDs, cleaned up, etc..
Metallica Pro(bought new, low plays) $4900. Original run with wood. Has coin taker LEDS
Space Jam- HUO- $1800
F14 Tomcat- Unshopped, have to set it up still, but works fine. $1500
Space Invaders- Unshopped, have to set it up still. Will include rubber kit. $950
Star War Episode one- Unshopped, works fine. $2200
I am around all day here Saturday and Sunday if someone want to pickup. I am in the Downers Grove/Woodridge area.

Someone a few months back (probably not from Chicago?) was desperately trying to find a Space Jam on Pinside and couldn't find one for even twice that price. No idea who that was...but I remember it for being so random.

Edit: it was this guy...sell it to him!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-are-people-selling-space-jam-for-soo-much

#4650 6 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Anything i have in my collection intrest you? I would do a 2 for 1 if interested

If you're looking to drum up money for it, you could bring the Class of 1812 here on your way there!

1 month later
#4818 6 years ago
Quoted from AMBoggs:

I would be willing to chip in for a collection to buy that thing so that ad will disappear.
I realize saving my search as "pinball -clown" is easier, but I shouldn't have to.

You'd miss out on a Punchy the Clown!

9 months later
#6046 5 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

It's a Chicago for sale pinball thread!!

So I should stop browsing the west coast for sale thread?

1 year later
#7405 4 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Anyone looking to sell any of the following? Let me know. Thanks!
Shadow
EaRtHsHaKeR
Bride of Pinbot
No Good Gofers
Indiana Jones (Stern)
Transformers (Decepticon)
Jurassic Park
Simpsons (Data East)

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Has new wheel opto board, new Rottendog MPU with NVRAM, new wheel decal, and a slam ramp decal. Both "hot dog" inserts have a chip in them--the red hot dog near the sand trap is c...”
2019-06-08
Indianapolis, IN
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 561 times

#7434 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

. You never screw the only man in the world who can stick his finger up your ass.
That’s your choice

Yeah! AND who says there only has to be one such lucky person?!

3 weeks later
#7528 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

There is a project one on various facebook groups for 1k. Think it is down in la, but you might look into it?

The one on here in San Francisco looks a bit nicer. I'd choose that.

1 week later
#7570 4 years ago
Quoted from Draegermeister:

I drove out to Cedar Rapids today to pick up a NBA Fastbreak from digduglus. He's a great seller and he rotates a good collection.
I've bought games in most of the midwest now. Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio and now Iowa.

You haven't lived until you've bought a game from Kentucky.

4 months later
#7910 4 years ago
Quoted from SlightlySnaked:

Man... that thing is in great shape... such a fun game, too. That's a decent ride, but if I don't find something better soon, I might just do it.
-Snake

You might check with Bob Cunningham and see if he is doing a trip near there and up to your area.

1 month later
#7980 4 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

Actually, I believe he is still around using a different name and a lot more subdued this time around...

It's been mentioned that pacman11 may be the new name.

7 months later
#8497 3 years ago

One thing not understood by the typical collector who says "retail is bad, they snipe games that would otherwise go to hobbyists" is that there are many more games that would never be available to collectors if it weren't for retailers. I used to help at a local shop and know of dozens of cold calls they received to come pick up a game because they didn't want to deal with the general public--the no-show's, low-balling, time-wasting, etc. that a Facebook or Craigslist ad would draw. Did the retailer get an amazing price? Sure. Did they pass along a reasonable price to a collector? As much as I could reasonably expect them to, once all overhead associated with the trip to pick up the game was figured. I know of a few of the games that ended up being owned by Pinsiders, so to that extent, everyone was happy.

#8567 3 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Thanks! It looked close, but the back seat console made it too short. Going to have to wait until they have a minivan for me to rent (knowing I could have had an Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Pro) in my house this weekend was a bit crushing)

Rent a pickup truck from Enterprise, get the orange 4 pack of ratchet straps from Harbor Freight and a decent tarp/cover. Much better than messing with fitting it into a van, unless you just get a cargo van which is also fairly simple.

#8578 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Machine - For Sale

Haunted House

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Decided to change up the collection and move a few games out of the lineup for incoming games. Up for sale is a Very nice Haunted House with every document from original buyer loc...”

13 hours ago

Wheaton, IL

3,400 (OBO)

Yelobird

Machine - For Sale

Black Hole

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Decided to change up the collection and move a few games out of the lineup for incoming games. Up for sale is a Very nice Black Hole with every document from original buyer local I...”

13 hours ago

Wheaton, IL

2,750 (OBO)

Yelobird

Moving some games around to make room for new titles coming. Listed a Black Hole and Haunted House both HUO and extremely nice. Flexible (not bend over flexible) to local cash buyers of interest.

Of the two, which do you like better?

2 weeks later
#8623 3 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Still looking for the Bad Girls...”
2020-09-01
Indianapolis, IN
Wanted
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 284 times

Anyone have a Gottlieb Bad Girls for sale?

1 month later
#8743 3 years ago
Quoted from Rillo:

I have a Stern Cheetah I will be listing next week. It’s early production blue cabinet it’s #2 stamped on cabinet, is the one on ipdb website. PM if you want it. Thinking about 5k OBO. I will pay pinside if someone here wants it before I list it. Rillo

chuckwurt

#8745 3 years ago

obo doesn't always mean it will sell for less

8 months later
#9338 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

He kinda shit the bed, I’d make sure there’s no fuck around space in any deal

That’s why you don’t take a date to White Castle.

1 year later
#10354 1 year ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

I saw that as well but it was a sample game, still I do thank you for taking the time to respond.

How 'bout this at Hemisphere Amusements:

IN RESTORATION - ALMOST COMPLETE! - Bally Who Dunnit Red Board Prototype - HUO. Appears to be one of the very first if not the first WPC 95 games. Who Dunnit was originally WPC but this game is a red board WPC 95 board set. This is possibly a one of one game. Contact us for more information, or a shipping quote. Just arrived Pictures here. Remember these are fresh off the truck and not touched. They are only to show how nice this game is. This game will be beautiful! Restoration is almost complete. More pictures to follow and will be added to the link after we finish the restoration. $7199.00

3 weeks later
#10402 1 year ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Any cheap working ems around?

ems youngins'll poosh a mower round yer yard fer a few bucks, that whatcha mean?

2 months later
#10544 1 year ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

If I can find a hollywood heat, I would do this trade in a heartbeat!

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/527132209237885/

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Agent_Hero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=Agent_Hero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.