FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,100 posts in this topic. You are on page 97 of 242.
#4801 6 years ago

Which Grand Prix? Williams or Stern?

#4802 6 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

So who wants to play the "eBay" game with the grand prix on CL.
Lol.

The one that looks like it might be lying in toxic waste?

#4803 6 years ago

The glass looks promising. Usually they reds are badly faded. Anyway $350 used to be about right for an unshopped EM. These days it's challenging to find anything worthwhile under $500.

chicago.craigslist.org link

#4804 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

The glass looks promising. Usually they reds are badly faded. Anyway $350 used to be about right for an unshopped EM. These days it's challenging to find anything worthwhile under $500.

I offered $250 if it had legs, $225 if it didn't. Didn't hear back!

#4805 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Wonder if he would trade for a giant inflatable clown head?

#4806 6 years ago
Quoted from grandy:

That's how I like to buy them too. Seems about right for the work involved and the fun you'd get out of it. Sadly though it's getting harder and harder to find reasonable project games.

Quoted from RCA1:

I bet your not the only guy that wishes he would. Wouldn't it be nice if that thing finally found a home?

#4807 6 years ago

Yes, inflatable clown heads. The new pinball trading currency! How about 9 clown heads for your nicely modded Tron Pro?

#4808 6 years ago
Quoted from kms_pinball:

Which Grand Prix? Williams or Stern?

Williams

Quoted from Dewey68:

The one that looks like it might be lying in toxic waste?

Haha, yes. I wonder how bad the cab is from standing there.

Quoted from grandy:

That's about where I was on value. Guess the market is better than I thought for these EM projects

#4809 6 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

So who wants to play the "eBay" game with the grand prix on CL.
Lol.

Too many emails on this. Please send highest and best offer.

That guy... lol

#4810 6 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

Williams

Haha, yes. I wonder how bad the cab is from standing there.

That's about where I was on value. Guess the market is better than I thought for these EM projects

I see it now, that's the wall in the background and the picture is upside down. Good pictures.

#4811 6 years ago

Got a few to list. Will get ads with pics up in a couple days. All 3 of these games are very nice, clean, plug n play.

Stern BDK 4500
Williams Jokerz! 2200 (early production machine #80 with near perfect playfield)
Williams Space Mission 600

BTW, I'm located in LaGrange Park, not Chicago.

#4812 6 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

Got a few to list. Will get ads with pics up in a couple days. All 3 of these games are very nice, clean, plug n play.
Stern BDK 4500
Williams Jokerz! 2200 (early production machine #80 with near perfect playfield)

PM sent on Jokerz

#4813 6 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

Stern BDK 4500
BTW, I'm located in LaGrange Park, not Chicago.

might want to state that the jokerz has a XR17 coated field.

#4814 6 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

I would be willing to chip in for a collection to buy that thing so that ad will disappear.

I realize saving my search as "pinball -clown" is easier, but I shouldn't have to.

#4815 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

#4816 6 years ago

might be xr7. I forgot what it was called. It was one of the types they were trying before settling on diamondplate. xr7 i think was better because it didn't have the foggyness as diamondplate did

#4817 6 years ago
Quoted from AMBoggs:

I would be willing to chip in for a collection to buy that thing so that ad will disappear.

I will donate if it's taken to expo and put over the top of the guy who runs it so he has an excuse on why he can't see me before trying to run me over with his electric chair

#4818 6 years ago
Quoted from AMBoggs:

I realize saving my search as "pinball -clown" is easier, but I shouldn't have to.

You'd miss out on a Punchy the Clown!

#4819 6 years ago

Anyone got a cheap EM that needs some work for sale? I want to go to that EM repair class Nic (-who did the whole big tour)is having here in Chicagoland... thanks Dan

#4820 6 years ago

Just started a new thread for highline bar.

http://highlinebarchicago.com/

Stocked it last night with the following
Opens next week.

Dialed In Standard
AFM SE
GB Pro
TAF

Skee ball x3

Vids
NBA JAM TE
NBA JAM
Simpsons
TMNT
Blitz/NBA
super contra
ms pac
DK
Defender
Asteroids deluxe
SPace Invaders
ga,aga
super pac man
WWF WrestleMania
Smash TV
Tron
Marble Madness

And adding a few more vids and another pin soon.

I believe its the first DI in the Loop
My updated Di with latest code and cliffy's will be here soon. Call for the best pricing!

Pincades
JT

#4821 6 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

I wold love to go, but between the entrance fee and then what they charge for autographs it would cost me a small fortune!

That Buffy translight would look cool with the autographs. But yeah, pretty expensive entrance fee + sessions. But Charisma?

#4822 6 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

That Buffy translight would look cool with the autographs. But yeah, pretty expensive entrance fee + sessions. But Charisma?

Do it!

#4823 6 years ago

Will become available soon, or already available in Chicago

-Player's Starship Troopers with nice playfield. $1800
-Extermely nice HUO? SW EP 1
- Nice RFM
-TX Sector (front bottom cabinet is scuffed)
- Demolition Man
-STTNG

#4824 6 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Anyone got a cheap EM that needs some work for sale? I want to go to that EM repair class Nic (-who did the whole big tour)is having here in Chicagoland... thanks Dan

Dan- I don't have an EM either, so Nic will be looking at one of my SS games......

Workshop is at my work's warehouse right off I-355 & I-88 in Downers Grove. Last I spoke with Nic- he still has room for a few more peeps!

#4825 6 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Dan- I don't have an EM either, so Nic will be looking at one of my SS games......
Workshop is at my work's warehouse right off I-355 & I-88 in Downers Grove. Last I spoke with Nic- he still has room for a few more peeps!

I'll most likely be there on Saturday only... can't make Sunday for sure.. trying to find an EM

#4826 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

yah, I wanted to keep it simple for this thread. Was going to elaborate more on the details when I got pics ready to post the ads, probably tomorrow afternoon. That Jokerz playfield does look pretty amazing.

#4827 6 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

yah, I wanted to keep it simple for this thread. Was going to elaborate more on the details when I got pics ready to post the ads, probably tomorrow afternoon. That Jokerz playfield does look pretty amazing.

it is the nicest jokerz playfield i've ever seen.

#4828 6 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

I'll most likely be there on Saturday only... can't make Sunday for sure.. trying to find an EM

This just popped up in Edgerton.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/53416

#4829 6 years ago

Yep, that's me. It came to me previously shopped and playing. I fixed a few things and replaced a few worn parts. It plays fine but could be fine tuned/improved upon some if you were so inclined. I didn't polish the bumper spoons or stepper rivets or anything like Nic does.

#4830 6 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

I can sell you a cannes or loan it to you would be even better.

#4831 6 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

Cannes is a good game. I had a Monaco, which is essentially the same. The layout is based off of Space Mission but better in my opinion.

#4832 6 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

I have a project royal flush I'd loan you for the day lol. I'd cover any and all expenses.

#4833 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Yep, that's me. It came to me previously shopped and playing. I fixed a few things and replaced a few worn parts. It plays fine but could be fine tuned/improved upon some if you were so inclined. I didn't polish the bumper spoons or stepper rivets or anything like Nic does.

Can't go wrong when dealing with Alex!!!

#4834 6 years ago
Quoted from pacmanretro:

Can't go wrong when dealing with Alex!!!

Thanks man I appreciate that.

#4835 6 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

Opens next week.
Dialed In Standard
AFM SE
GB Pro
TAF
Skee ball x3
Vids
NBA JAM TE
NBA JAM
Simpsons
TMNT
Blitz/NBA
super contra
ms pac
DK
Defender
Asteroids deluxe
SPace Invaders
ga,aga
super pac man
WWF WrestleMania
Smash TV
Tron
Marble Madness
My updated Di with latest code and cliffy's will be here soon. Call for the best pricing!
Pincades
JT

Not technically the loop? I wish it was. Still quite a hike for my lunch hour.

#4836 6 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Not technically the loop?

Yeah, just out of the loop by a block or two, but it's certainly closer than anything else, and right at the Merchandise Mart brown line stop. I can't wait for the arcade to open!

#4837 6 years ago
Quoted from grandy:

Yeah, just out of the loop by a block or two, but it's certainly closer than anything else, and right at the Merchandise Mart brown line stop. I can't wait for the arcade to open!

There's a couple crappy games at Dicks Last Resort that I'll hit when I'm desperate!

#4838 6 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Could I get details on the workshop or a link?
Mike

#4839 6 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

Opens next week.
Dialed In Standard
AFM SE
GB Pro
TAF
Skee ball x3
Vids
NBA JAM TE
NBA JAM
Simpsons
TMNT
Blitz/NBA
super contra
ms pac
DK
Defender
Asteroids deluxe
SPace Invaders
ga,aga
super pac man
WWF WrestleMania
Smash TV
Tron
Marble Madness
Pincades
JT

Really good news since DI hasn't had a permanent location anywhere in Chicago, and Logan will never get JJP stuff.

#4840 6 years ago
Quoted from valgalder:

Really good news since DI hasn't had a permanent location anywhere in Chicago, and Logan will never get JJP stuff.

hasn't there been one at Level 257 since shortly after expo last year?

#4841 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

hasn't there been one at Level 257 since shortly after expo last year?

257 isn't in Chicago. Its about 40 minutes out in the suburbs.

#4842 6 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

257 isn't in Chicago. Its about 40 minutes out in the suburbs.

true, thanks for the clarification.

#4843 6 years ago
Quoted from valgalder:

what is the reason behind this statement?

#4844 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

what is the reason behind this statement?

Because, Stern......

#4846 6 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

I thinking of calling you! (Ummm you want to sell me my pin back...lol) If i just had a little patience I'd still have an EM.... I might have one lined up... Ill let you know tomorrow

#4847 6 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

I have a project royal flush I'd loan you for the day lol. I'd cover any and all expenses.

I appreciate the offer...Ill be alright though.

#4848 6 years ago

I don't go to Wisoconsin during football season... j/k thanks for heads up

#4849 6 years ago

Thunderbolt is up and playing now. displays all working great. Still needs some switches adjusted/cleaned, but it's playing, scoring and all coils are working good. Some burnt out bulbs need replacing, just a couple of them. Price is still at $800

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-thunderbolt

#4850 6 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Not technically the loop? I wish it was. Still quite a hike for my lunch hour.

Yes Adam its only 2 blocks, sheesh what was I thinking LOL.

There are 12,100 posts in this topic. You are on page 97 of 242.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/97 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.