4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7,230 posts
  • 437 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Diospinball
  • Topic is favorited by 268 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 957 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 7230 posts in this topic. You are on page 96 of 145.
#4751 1 year ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Pending Sale... Another Pin leaving the state.... Could be worse... Could be going to Wisconsin ..... Go Bears

I don't know what I like better about you bears fans...the unjustified pride or the determination despite year after year of false hopes shattered after week 3

#4752 1 year ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

burn
if the sale falls through let me know, if it is allowed to come into wisconsin that is.

Will do

#4753 1 year ago
Quoted from smacks:

I don't know what I like better about you bears fans...the unjustified pride or the determination despite year after year of false hopes shattered after week 3

I'd be happy to make it to week 2 not 0-2

#4754 1 year ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

burn
if the sale falls through let me know, if it is allowed to come into wisconsin that is.

Wisconsin is allowed. Bummer on leaving the state though.

#4755 1 year ago
Quoted from smacks:

We still live in 1985 "best team ever" so it's not so bad.

#4756 1 year ago

Anyone with a WCS or BSD interested in a Demo Man?

#4757 1 year ago

I have a Mario Andretti & cue Ball wizard for sale/trade, both shopped, refurbished

#4758 1 year ago

Hey fellas, going to put a DI standard on location next week.
I have been working with High Line Bar (four Corner's Bar Association owns the bar) Which is located At Wells and Kinsey
in the City

http://highlinebarchicago.com/

They are a new Barcade I have stocked with video games, skee balls, and 5 pins AFMSE, GB pro, DI standard, TAF, AND ??? (as soon as its ready it should be the first in Chi Town) The TAf and GB came form a couple Chicago area pinsiders. thanks guys

Pincades
Jesse T

#4759 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

I have been working with High Line Bar (four Corner's Bar Association owns the bar) Which is located At Wells and Kinsey
in the City
They are a new Barcade I have stocked with video games, skee balls, and 5 pins AFMSE, GB pro, DI standard, TAF, AND ??? (as soon as its ready it should be the first in Chi Town) The TAf and GB came form a couple Chicago area pinsiders. thanks guys
Pincades
Jesse T

You mean 'Kinzie'

Sure- you couldn't post this LAST WEEK when I stayed downtown at the Kinzie Hotel a few blocks away Saturday night......

Totally would have spent $ on pinball!

#4760 1 year ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Anyone with a WCS or BSD interested in a Demo Man?

This just popped up for sale locally....

WCS

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/53199

#4761 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

in the City
Pincades
Jesse T

This is my usual Friday lunch place and have been eagerly waiting for the arcade room to be finished!
Exciting to hear about the DI and AFM! supercombo We need to have lunch soon!

#4762 1 year ago

Flintstones, Party Zone, and Space Jam all spoken for or gone. Thanks everyone. Peace!
Jim

#4763 1 year ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

Flintstones, Party Zone, and Space Jam all spoken for or gone. Thanks everyone. Peace!
Jim

Thanks for a great deal on Flintstones, Jim! The kids think it's a Fruity Pebbles pin, lol.

#4764 1 year ago

Price lowered on Hobbit LE...$7200 now

PM me if interested

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/50278

#4765 1 year ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

Jim

Congrats! Time to buy more machines!

#4766 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

I can't wait to hit this up, i work a block away.

#4767 1 year ago

Thanks, thats my wcs, working on raising funds for an Iron Man.

#4768 1 year ago
Quoted from PBachtel:

I have a Mario Andretti & cue Ball wizard for sale/trade, both shopped, refurbished

M.A. is a fun game when dialed in properly.

#4769 1 year ago

My Bryan Kelly restored Scared Stoff (with clearcoated playfield) pinball machine is for sale or trade for Medieval Madness Remake LE, Dialed In LE, or Attack From Mars remake LE (plus cash if trading either of the three pins mentioned).

#4770 1 year ago

Sopranos is sold! but still looking for a local x-men or tron. Thanks!!

#4771 1 year ago
Quoted from vbittnv:

Think my Sopranos is sold, but still looking for a local x-men or tron. Thanks!!

I thought there was a Chicago (IL) pinsider looking to trade a tron for hobbit. i can't seem to find it right now, but swear that i saw it recently.

#4772 1 year ago
Quoted from vbittnv:

Sopranos is sold! but still looking for a local x-men or tron. Thanks!!

I have a Tron LE that I'm probably going to list for sale soon. Any interest?

#4773 1 year ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Yeah, interest in how much you will be asking!

#4774 1 year ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Wow. Nice.

#4775 1 year ago

Just put my rare Ninja Gun rifle game up for sale.

Archived after 0 days
Sold elsewhere
Other - For Sale
“I have a very nice Ninja Gun rifle game make in Japan by Kasco. Not many of these were made. Made in the 80's, so it has a combination of SS electronics with EM components as wel...”
2017-08-21
Burlington, WI

#4776 1 year ago

Archived after 7 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
White Water Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Very nice no wear on playfield or decals. New glass, legs, and topper, skull mountain mod, mostly leds, Bigfoot works as it should, signed by designer, new color DMD. No trades”
2017-08-21
Elburn, IL
Very nice White Water for sale 5200.00

#4777 1 year ago

Selling my hard to find Pink Panther, playfield have mylar, new drop targets, BG resto backglass. Works 100%. I will ship. Tnx for looking

#4779 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

might want to add a price.

His ad has a price listed

#4780 1 year ago

milwaukee.craigslist.org link

Did anyone actually reach out to this guy? And if you did, has he responded?

#4783 1 year ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Sounds like a legit story...... lol

#4784 1 year ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Seeing that the photo is stolen, and it's a calls only ad, I bet it's a prank to blow someone's phone up.

#4785 1 year ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I tried...owner of phone said it was the wrong number.

#4786 1 year ago

Anyone here have a Stern shipping pallet that they're willing to part with? Trying to ship a game internationally and apparently size does matter. PM if you do. Thanks.

#4787 1 year ago
Quoted from Shadow:

Anyone here have a Stern shipping pallet that they're willing to part with? Trying to ship a game internationally and apparently size does matter. PM if you do. Thanks.

I have one. I think it's from a Stern. I just measured it, and it's about 30" by 30.5".

#4788 1 year ago
Quoted from Shadow:

it's not about the size, it has to be special wood it's made out of for international. I have 2 here but that doesn't help you.

#4789 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

it's not about the size, it has to be special wood it's made out of for international ...

Is this what you are referring to?

http://www.plib.org/services/ispm-15-wood-packaging/ispm-15-countries/

#4790 1 year ago

That would work Gweem, if you have no need for it. And you're not too far away. I will PM you...... attempting this is something of an odyssey .... Lots of coordination.

#4791 1 year ago

How is IL, USA "not too far away" from London?

#4792 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Maybe the game he is buying and shipping to him is located in our area.

#4793 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Well I guess Chicago is kind of close compared to, let's say, New Zealand ....

#4795 1 year ago

I have a nice unfaded Twilight Zone I'm looking for 6500 and a nice unfaded Indianapolis 500 I'm looking for 3400 willing to bring to the Cleveland show or meet an hour past Cleveland thank you.....

#4796 1 year ago

unfaded original indy 500? that's a rare treat.

#4797 1 year ago

Anyone going to Wizard World this weekend? For Buffy fans Charisma Carpenter and Nicholas Brendon are going to be there, Kevin Sorbo (Hercules), Lou Ferrigno, Jewel Staite (Firefly), Summer Glau (Firefly), Vision from Avengers and Michael Rooker (Guardians) - just some of the few I like.

Pinball related if you're into autographs Gene Simmons, Tom Wilson (Bif Back to the Future), Cobie Smulders (Avengers), Billy Boyd (Lord of the Rings - Pippin) - I'll sell you my LOTR so you can pull the translight to have it signed.

I'm afraid to go because I'm going to get sucked back into comics and spend way too much money. But Charisma is going to be there...how can I say no to Cordelia?

#4798 1 year ago
Quoted from Geddy2112:

I have a nice unfaded Twilight Zone I'm looking for 6500 and a nice unfaded Indianapolis 500 I'm looking for 3400 willing to bring to the Cleveland show or meet an hour past Cleveland thank you.....

PM sent

#4799 1 year ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Anyone going to Wizard World this weekend? For Buffy fans Charisma Carpenter and Nicholas Brendon are going to be there, Kevin Sorbo (Hercules), Lou Ferrigno, Jewel Staite (Firefly), Summer Glau (Firefly), Vision from Avengers and Michael Rooker (Guardians) - just some of the few I like.
Pinball related if you're into autographs Gene Simmons, Tom Wilson (Bif Back to the Future), Cobie Smulders (Avengers), Billy Boyd (Lord of the Rings - Pippin) - I'll sell you my LOTR so you can pull the translight to have it signed.
I'm afraid to go because I'm going to get sucked back into comics and spend way too much money. But Charisma is going to be there...how can I say no to Cordelia?

I wold love to go, but between the entrance fee and then what they charge for autographs it would cost me a small fortune!

#4800 1 year ago

So who wants to play the "eBay" game with the grand prix on CL.

Lol.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 23.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 94.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Pro
$ 199.99
$ 149.00
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 7,199.95
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 5.00
There are 7230 posts in this topic. You are on page 96 of 145.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside