FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,129 posts in this topic. You are on page 91 of 243.
#4501 6 years ago

Thinking of selling my HOU LOTR to pick up a GB Premium. Anyone interested in a LOTR let me know.

#4502 6 years ago

I'm looking for a Medieval Madness Remake (Standard Edition). Please PM me if you have one for sale or trade.

#4503 6 years ago

Price check on a Mustang Pro

#4504 6 years ago

I have a nice Shadow available. Sale or possibly trade.

#4505 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Price check on a Mustang Pro</blockquote

The Pinball Company bought mine $3,700 ad price, it had flipper fidelity speakers, hook, hurst and tach mod. It was gone within one week maybe sold last march/april.

I'm sure I could have sold for more but almost 2 years of ownership I had tons of enjoyment from this pin. I did tone down some lights they will fry your retina. Really enjoyed game but when you add unfortunately you have to subtract.

#4506 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Price check on a Mustang Pro

+/- 4k depending on mods.

#4507 6 years ago

Currently have a Jack-bot for trade, I have an ad posted on the marketplace with pics and info if interested let me know.

#4508 6 years ago
Quoted from valechippa6925:

Currently have a Jack-bot for trade, I have an ad posted on the marketplace with pics and info if interested let me know.

The game looks nice so if you don't get any trade offers and want to sell let me know, I get over to the Chicago area every once in a while and could pick it up.

#4509 6 years ago

I picked up a restoration project from a great Pinsider. Honestly, it worked our perfectly for me and the seller. Thanks to all that responded.

Look for my Whirlwind restoration thread soon!

#4511 6 years ago

I just placed two games for sale in the marketplace. Frankenstein is $2100. GB PRO fully modded is $4600. PM me if interested. Jim

#4512 6 years ago

good prices. If I didn't have a shitload of games come in and flat ass broke, i'd be all over the frankenstein.

#4513 6 years ago

Wanted. Sopranos. Let me know if you have one to sell lll. Thanks.

#4514 6 years ago

I placed my BEAUTIFUL Scared Stiff in the marketplace today (for sale or trade for Medieval Madness Remake). If anyone would like to stop by and play it I promise you won't be disappointed.

Happy July 4th everyone!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Scared Stiff Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This is a beatifull example of Scared Stiff from my personal collection (all boards and cabinet have matching serial numbers). The only reason I'm selling it is to help purchase a...”
2017-07-02
St. Charles, IL
7,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 241 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4515 6 years ago

Flintstones, just took out of a home. , needs to be shopped, I did not go through it, broken plastics and ramps., sold as is. $2600

#4516 6 years ago

In marketplace:

Black Spiderman LE HUO
Batman 66 LE HUO
GOT LE HUO
ST LE HUO
Kiss LE NIB
TWD pro NOB

Likely coming up for sale:
LOTR LE HUO
POTC HUO
Hobbit LE smaug Used
Kiss Pro used
TF LE used
AV pro used
WWE pro used

#4517 6 years ago

Baywatch unshopped $2400
The Simpson by Data East unshopped $1700
Party zone unshopped $1800

#4519 6 years ago

I have a Jurassic Park with the topper for sale or possible trade if anyone is interested. Could use a good cleaning, but I have a full set of cliffys and rubber to include with it. Link to CL ad: chicago.craigslist.org link

#4521 6 years ago

Ive got a super nice getaway for 2900, big guns 1400 ( could use shop job ) but plays 100 %, gottlieb spiderman with pascal boards
2100, gottlieb Mario Andretti ( needs shopped, plays 100 % ) 1200.00

#4522 6 years ago

GAP I really appreciate you posting all these unshopped games lately!

Not in the market for a pin just now but it is a welcome contrast to your "restored" games (which look very nice, but have correspondingly higher prices).

Keep it up!

#4523 6 years ago

Just trying to pass on some good deals to pinside.

#4524 6 years ago

I wanna dip my toes in the Sega world.
I have a pretty nice Pinbot I'd love to trade for a Baywatch or a Batman Forever
Projects are OK

#4525 6 years ago

Entertaining the idea of trading/selling my T2 and JP to fund a really nice DESW.

Any one interested in such a deal?

Would want:
CC or immaculate playfield
Tasteful LEDs
Pinsound board
Color DMD
New Chad ROM (negotiable since I can get this easily)
CC or immaculate cab

Just tossing it around. My wife is a big SW fan. She isnt impressed with the new machine. Let me know!

#4526 6 years ago

Chitownpinball check out the newly reconditioned DESW at Elkhart Pinball

http://www.elkhartpinball.com/StarWars1.htm

#4527 6 years ago

Anyone with a Congo be interested in a Starship Troopers + SW EP1?

#4528 6 years ago

Players dr who. Everything works and plays. Needs a shop job and cleaning. Has comet LEDs in the playfield GI and inserts.
Asking 1800.
Pm for info etc.
****Currently spoken for****

Added over 7 years ago: Sold and picked up.

#4529 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Pokerino Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice condition Pokerino... PF was stripped, cleaned, new rubber and waxed a couple months ago... All LED's in GI and controlled lamps. Rebuilt power supply. Has two NOS player dis...”
2017-07-07
Hampshire, IL
675 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 192 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4530 6 years ago

I have a very restored / custom F-14 Tomcat that I can't find the time to finish. Open to trades.

Machine - For Sale
F-14 Tomcat Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Softly considering trades for my (almost done) project f-14. It's 95% there. Needs tweaks. Done: New repro PF. All LED (except flashers) LED OCD Board (beautiful) Repro clear d...”
2017-07-06
Naperville, IL
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 234 times

#4531 6 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Sale Pending!PokerinoNew!Shopped “Nice condition Pokerino... PF was stripped, cleaned, new rubber and waxed a couple months ago... All LED's in GI and controlled lamps. Rebuilt power supply. Has two NOS player dis...”
15 hours ago Hampshire, IL 675 (OBO)
danczaz

Did this come form Antioch back in april?

#4532 6 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Did this come form Antioch back in april?

Nope pulled it out of some guys house moving to Florida who had it for like 20 years.

#4533 6 years ago

Anybody looking to get rid of a Star Wars Episode 1 conversion kit?

#4534 6 years ago
Quoted from onceler:

Anybody looking to get rid of a Star Wars Episode 1 conversion kit?

Onceler, I was going to list mine this week. In the original box with All pieces including the card set. Looks as close to new as you will find. Maybe 50 plays on it at most. Shoot me a Pm if your interested. I was just in round lake today on my buddies boat. Let me know

Dave

#4535 6 years ago

I'm looking or a Doctor Who in very good shape in Northern IL if anyone has one. Still need a TSPP as well!

#4536 6 years ago

Can anyone burn a Williams Pokerino ROM for me? Trying to take a known working Time Warp board and put it in a Pokerino

#4537 6 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Can anyone burn a Williams Pokerino ROM for me? Trying to take a known working Time Warp board and put it in a Pokerino

I've got an erasing/burning setup in Chicago right off 90, bring a chip over

#4538 6 years ago

i could do it as well, but he's probably a lot closer for you.but here you get to play some really rare shit.

#4539 6 years ago

Anyone have a Metallica Pro or Star Trek Pro for trade? Look to trade my No Fear and World Cup Soccer both for your game, either title. Both have full LEDs and WCS has cliffys. Let me know, thanks!

#4540 6 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

I got somebody... thanks to both of you for the reply!

#4541 6 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Nope pulled it out of some guys house moving to Florida who had it for like 20 years.

Ah- I checked out an estate sale back in april that had a super nice FT and a dead Pokerino.....

#4542 6 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Ah- I checked out an estate sale back in april that had a super nice FT and a dead Pokerino.....

Oh nice, I forgot about estate sales. How much were they asking for FT?

#4543 6 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

Waaaaay toooo much if I remember correctly

#4544 6 years ago

I have a very nice White Water for sale $5000.00 also going to be selling my Addams Family for $5700.00 pm if interested

#4545 6 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

4K on the FT.......it was super clean.......but not for that price.....they had a DOA Pokerino also.....If I remember correctly, the house was in Gurnee.....

#4546 6 years ago

Lots of action on the Chicago thread, nice! I'll add a few machines I am looking to sell/trade to shake up the collection a bit.

Roadshow: $3200. Overall in VERY nice shape, no fish wear. Some USA insert edges cracking/flaking.
Whirlwind: $2500. Full led, 7/10 condition wise. Has some playfield and cabinet wear. Ramp repair at ramp lift. Game plays great otherwise.
South Park: $3000. Extremely clean example. No flipper button wear. Could use a shop.
Pinbot: $1750. Very nice condition overall. Could use a shop. Needs lower credit display($63 at PBL)

#4547 6 years ago
Quoted from simplykind:

Lots of action on the Chicago thread, nice! I'll add a few machines I am looking to sell/trade to shake up the collection a bit.
Roadshow: $3200. Overall in VERY nice shape, no fish wear. Some USA insert edges cracking/flaking.
Whirlwind: $2500. Full led, 7/10 condition wise. Has some playfield and cabinet wear. Ramp repair at ramp lift. Game plays great otherwise.
South Park: $3000. Extremely clean example. No flipper button wear. Could use a shop.
Pinbot: $1750. Very nice condition overall. Could use a shop. Needs lower credit display($63 at PBL)

You have some of these of FB, right? Nice clean looking machines!

#4548 6 years ago

Wanted: WWE Premium/LE
Wanted: Game Of Thrones pro/premium/LE
I have cash in hand

#4549 6 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

You have some of these of FB, right? Nice clean looking machines!

Thanks! I will be posting the remaining on Facebook when time permits this week.

#4550 6 years ago

Posted all three of my machines today. Picking up a Monday Night Football later this week. That will also be for sale once I get it working 100%.

DE Star Wars: Amazing shape, color DMD, Pinsound board, Darth Vader topper. $4400

Royal Rumble: Very nice, Laseriffic topper, action figure mods that are easily removable. $2500

Twister: Just got this one not too long ago. Not keen on getting rid of it, but if someone wants it, I'm trying to collect funds for a Wizard of Oz. Game plays great, just needs a few adjustments. Spinner disc needs to be moved up a hair to prevent airballs, ball trough acts confused at times and needs a little shake to register. Topper works 100%>. LEDs throughout. $2700

There are 12,129 posts in this topic. You are on page 91 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/91?hl=valechippa6925 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.